Boarding with Linda Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that this was just going to make her hotter but was not likely to provide her any relief, so I started kissing my way down over her ribs and stomach as she lay back on the foot of my bed. When I reached her pussy, I kissed around it briefly but was soon running my tongue up her slit, lapping up her juices as she moaned and writhed. The goal, of course, was to provide her with a significant level of pleasure, but I also didn't necessarily want to drag it out if she needed more immediate relief. I assumed that a quick but intense orgasm was the way to go and slipped a couple of fingers into her hot, slippery pussy. As I pumped them in and out, I started to lick and suck her clit which made her moan very loudly. She was holding my head and humping her pussy toward my face and, when I glanced up along the landscape of her body, I could see that her eyes were tightly closed.

Although I was focused on making her cum fairly quickly with a high level of pleasure, I was also relishing the opportunity to eat her pussy. I never expected to grow tired of eating pussy and I considered each new pussy a gift. There would never be a point when I would take any pussy for granted and each new one just reinforced that. So, as I was tasting Khadija's pussy for the first time and feeling how hot and slippery it was around my fingers, I was appreciating the opportunity to do so. I was also thinking about how incredible it was going to feel to slip my cock into her. By the time she was starting to tense up in anticipation of cumming, my cock had nearly recovered and I was confident that I'd be ready to go again once she'd cum.

Her pussy was becoming even hotter, wetter and more engorged as her body continued to tense up so I knew she was right on the verge of cumming. I just kept going, wanting to get her the rest of the way there with the highest level of pleasure I could manage. When she suddenly went limp with a loud cry of pleasure, her body started convulsing as my fingers were flooded with even more of her nectar. I kept up what I was doing as she was cumming and, not surprisingly, her orgasm was long and apparently very intense and highly satisfying. When she eventually went still and let out a sigh, I raised my head and slipped my fingers from her pussy into my mouth. I straightened up on my knees at the end of my bed and was looking over her body when she finally opened her eyes.

"That was amazing," she said, breathlessly.

"The fun is just beginning," I told her as I stood up, revealing my rigid tool. She sat up and reached for it, stroking it in her hand and assuring that it became as rigid as it had been when she'd sucked it. I crawled onto the bed and lay in the middle while she turned and crawled up to join me, straddling me while reaching for my cock again. She guided it to her pussy as I reached out to fondle her tits then lowered herself onto it, causing both of us to moan. She started to slowly hump my cock as I brushed my palms over her hard nipples. Her pussy felt outstanding, just as I had expected that it would. I got the distinct impression that she was also enjoying having my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. As she started to pick up the pace, I brought my hands down from her tits and reached around to caress her sweet ass while watching her titties bouncing.

I was pushing up into her as well, each time she came down on me, wanting to make sure that I was penetrating her as deeply as possible. When she leaned forward, planting a hand on either side of my head, I was able to push up into her even more each time she rocked back on my cock. Her swinging tits were right near my face so I was also licking and sucking her nipples when I could. Although her pussy felt outstanding as it slid up and down my tool, my orgasm was not impending yet. Hers, on the other hand, seemed to be building pretty quickly. Her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter and she was riding me even harder and faster the longer we were going at it. It didn't surprise me when she sat down hard on my cock and just stayed there as I felt her entire body trembling.

"Outstanding," she finally said, once she could apparently speak again, "Anything you want, I'm yours for the taking."

That presented a lot of options but, since we really didn't know each other that well yet, I wasn't going to go crazy yet. Instead, I wanted to enjoy her ass a bit more and figured I'd start with fucking her from behind. I had her assume the position as I got up onto my knees and moved behind her. I ran my hands over her ass briefly before guiding my cock back into her hot, slippery pussy and sliding it in until my hips were pressed against her soft, smooth cheeks. Taking her by the hips, I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her. She had her head resting against the comforter and one arm above it, but I noted that the other arm was tucked under her and I presumed that she was stroking her clit. I was perfectly okay with that, though I would have been happy to do that for her, too. Instead, I slipped my hands forward and cupped her swinging breasts.

Although I hadn't felt the stirrings of my second orgasm as she'd been riding me, it didn't take long in this position before I was starting to feel it. Her pussy continued to feel absolutely amazing so I was certainly enjoying the build-up. I didn't know if she was going to manage to cum again before I did but, since she'd had a couple of orgasms already, I was pretty sure she wouldn't hold it against me if she didn't. Of course I'd also had a fair amount of experience recently with women who could cum fairly quickly, especially when they'd cum already, so there was a chance that she might be another one of them. I moved my hands back up to her hips as I started fucking her a bit harder and faster, causing her ass to jiggle just a little each time I tapped against it.

I was pleasantly surprised when, before I was quite there myself, she did manage to cum again. I continued to fuck her after I heard her gasp and felt her body trembling. Once she was apparently finished, though, she pulled away from me and rolled onto her back. With her legs spread and her knees bent, she beckoned me into her embrace. I lowered myself over her, guiding my cock back into her hot pussy, and went back to fucking her.

"You can cum inside me," she whispered into my ear, "Don't worry, it's safe."

Sadly, it hadn't even crossed my mind that it might not be okay to cum inside her; I guess I was just used to Linda and Irene and almost everyone else being on birth control. Typically when I wasn't sure, I'd just cum in her mouth or on her tits and make sure it was discussed before the next time. I was glad Khadija had said something, and I trusted her, but I was definitely going to confirm what she meant by "safe" but not until after I'd cum.

We were making out as I slowly slid the full length of my tool in and out of her, savoring the feel of her hot pussy as well as her smooth skin against mine. My orgasm was still extremely close but changing positions had delayed it momentarily, so I was able to relish the build-up once again. As I got closer and closer, I was fucking her harder and faster and she was raising her hips to help me penetrate her as deeply as possible. Just before I came, I pulled my mouth from hers and let out a moan then started spurting deep into her pussy. I continued thrusting until I was no longer spurting, then lingered over her, supported on my forearms, as I caught my breath. Finally, I moved off next to her, my cock slipping out of her.

We lay there together for a few minutes before she asked if the only bathroom was upstairs. I directed her to the one just outside my door, I assumed so that she could clean herself up. When she came back, I was still naked so she gathered up our clothes and brought them over to the bed.

"We should probably be presentable in case they come back soon," she suggested. I agreed but I watched her until her hot body was covered before I got dressed myself. Although I would have liked to lie around naked with her for longer, I wasn't too disappointed to be getting dressed because I knew we'd find many more opportunities to enjoy each other naked.

12