Black Psychiatry Chronicles

Story Info
Black female psychiatrist meets bi black male patient.
1.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I liked to bully white guys because I was sexually attracted to them and I wasn't ready to accept it," Gregory Saint-Allain said, sighing. The big and tall, dark-skinned and well-dressed, handsome Haitian Canadian man reflected on his past as he spoke to his psychiatrist. Seated comfortably on the couch, Gregory looked pensive as he let it all out. Dr. Geraldine Faustin listened attentively as Gregory unburned himself. Outside the doctor's office, located on Banard Street in downtown Montreal, Quebec, it was snowing heavily.

"Please continue," said Dr. Geraldine Faustin. The tall, dark-skinned and curvy, forty-something black female psychiatrist readjusted her glasses on her nose as she looked at her patient. For the past six weeks, Gregory has been coming to Dr. Faustin's office for weekly sessions. A detective with the Montreal Police Service, Gregory is going through a messy divorce. Gregory's wife Adeline Gauthier found out that he was bisexual and all hell broke loose. Bad news for Gregory but good news for Dr. Faustin since she has gained a new patient.

"I tracked down this guy I used to bully, Stewart Fitch, and I apologized to him," Gregory continued. Dr. Faustin smiled, pleased to see her patient showing signs of actual growth. In their first sessions, Gregory blamed everyone but himself. Successful in his career as a police detective after graduating from the University of Montreal, Gregory is an icon of the Haitian Canadian community. The man is also a destructive force in the life of his wife Adeline and their sons Bastien and Phillippe. If Dr. Faustin didn't know any better, she would think that Gregory was a sociopath.

"What happened?" Dr. Faustin asked gently. Gregory looked at the doctor and gave her the kind of smile a shark gives a cornered dolphin. Gregory thought about his meeting with Stewart. The pudgy red-haired dude that Gregory remembered had turned into a tall, handsome fellow. A decade and a half after their halcyon days at the University of Montreal, it seemed that both Stewart and Gregory were professionals and married men.

"Stewart and I sat down and had a heart-to-heart," Gregory said with a sinister smile. Dr. Faustin shuddered as she peeped Gregory's downright sociopathic grin. If Patrick Bateman from American Psycho was black and chose law enforcement instead of being a corporate yuppie, he might have become something akin to Gregory Saint-Allain. The handsome and debonair Haitian stud has no conscience. Women usually fall for that sociopathic Rizz Game. Dr. Faustin knows better...

"Sounds like you mended those fences," Dr. Faustin said, and the black female psychiatrist forced herself to remain calm. Gregory spread his muscular legs, exposing his bulging crotch and the good doctor couldn't help but stare. Dr. Faustin is a consummate professional, a proud alumnus of McGill University and a devoted wife and mother. The good doctor is also a woman with needs and Gregory's combination of charm and sociopathy low-key turned her on. In fact, Dr. Faustin felt a wetness begin between her legs. Forcing herself to regain control, Dr. Faustin urged Gregory to continue...

"Yeah, I confessed to Stewart that I am bisexual and he actually told me he swings both ways, how about that?" Gregory said, and then he burst out laughing. Dr. Faustin looked at Gregory with the same fascination a person shows when gazing at a lethal cobra at a zoo or upon seeing a deadly lion taking down a buffalo in a television documentary. Gregory is handsome but dangerous. Dr. Faustin was utterly fascinated by this despicable human being and not just in a professional way. In spite of herself, the good doctor wanted to hear more.

"What happened next?" Dr. Faustin asked, and Gregory grinned and licked his lips, a gesture which caused a stir within the doctor. Dr. Faustin felt her pussy twitch as Gregory licked his lips some more and then spread his legs further. A lot of feminist women argue against Man Spreading but cannot admit that they gawk at male crotches all damn day and twice on Sunday. Gregory flashed that sociopathic smile and looked at the doctor. Oh yeah, there was something evil in that gaze. Dr. Faustin knew she should stay the hell away from Gregory but dammit she couldn't help herself...

"Stewart told me a lot about himself, he is married to a tall, beautiful black woman named Clementine Joseph, and they have two daughters, and his wife doesn't know that he's bisexual," Gregory said, laughing. Dr. Faustin shuddered because Gregory had the kind of laugh that the Devil himself would find creepy. She couldn't believe that this Stewart fellow was so forthcoming with Gregory, his former bully.

"Interesting," Dr. Faustin said quietly, and Gregory nodded, then laughed some more. The good doctor has been bullied by both men and women during her days as a McGill University student. The successful black female psychiatrist never forgave her bullies. This Stewart fellow sounded like a chump for letting Gregory back into his life. Dr. Faustin tried to maintain her professional composure. Thankfully, Gregory crossed his legs, and Dr. Faustin sighed in relief because his bulging crotch was too damn tempting to look at.

"I am glad Stewart and I made up, and we exchanged numbers and got together a few days later," Gregory said, laughing. Dr. Faustin felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as Gregory's smile grew more and more sinister. For the past few weeks, Gregory Saint-Allain, Montreal Police detective, father, husband and closeted bisexual sociopath, has regaled Dr. Faustin with tales of his misdeeds. The tall, dark and handsome sociopath is full of himself and Dr. Faustin is absolutely fascinated with him.

"Please tell me more, ahem, I mean, please continue," Dr. Faustin said, smiling nervously. At this point, the good doctor's panties were soaking wet because her pussy was drenched. Gregory had aroused Dr. Faustin with his tales and she couldn't get enough of him. Yeah, it seems that even highly educated and successful, intelligent female psychiatrists can fall for that Sociopathic Rizz Game. Damn Gregory and irresistible evil men like him!

"I took Stewart to my new apartment, and once there, I sucked his big white cock and then he bent me over and filled my black ass with that fuck stick of his, good times," Gregory said, laughing. Dr. Faustin sighed, noticing that Gregory really got turned on from telling the story. He continued to talk, describing at great length how much fun he had as he got fucked by Stewart. Who would have thought that a big and tall, bisexual Haitian man could be so fond of big white cocks? Gregory definitely has his unique sexual proclivities.

"Alright, ahem, I think we will stop there," Dr. Faustin said, and Gregory smiled and nodded. The handsome devil stood up and thanked the doctor for his time. The sessions were paid for by Gregory's police union. As Gregory turned to leave, he bent over to tie his shoelaces. Dr. Faustin admired Gregory's fine ass and before she could stop herself, she commented on it. Gregory turned around and gave the good doctor a dubious grin.

"That is unprofessional, Doc," Gregory said, laughing. Dr. Faustin looked at Gregory and considered her next move. Dr. Geraldine Faustin, McGill University alumnus, and Vice President of the Quebec Association of Black Psychiatrists, is a devoted wife and mother. Dr. Faustin's husband Jacques Lebrun is a tall, handsome white guy who works for Canada Revenue Agency. The couple lives in the affluent Champs Elysees Arrondissement of Montreal, and have two daughters in private school. The good doctor has many reasons to stay on the straight and narrow path, and yet...

"Cut the crap, Gregory, I want you and you want me," Dr. Faustin blurted out. Gregory grinned as the tall, sexy older black woman grabbed him and kissed him. Gregory kissed Dr. Geraldine Faustin back. Yeah, he always knew she was a freak. When the good doctor fondled his ass and caressed his crotch, Gregory smiled. Dr. Faustin seems determined to show Gregory everything that she has to offer. Why not indulge in some impromptu fun?

"We shouldn't do this, doc, we are both married," Gregory said, smiling wickedly. Dr. Faustin appeared to consider that, and shook her head. Gregory watched as Dr. Faustin got on her knees and unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick black cock. Dr. Faustin stroked Gregory's huge Haitian dick and winked at him. Without further ado, Dr. Faustin began sucking Gregory's dick. Gregory smiled and stopped protesting. Some black women are evidently turned on by bisexual black men and Dr. Geraldine Faustin is one of them. Oh well, time for some wicked fun...

"I'll suck your dick better than your wife Adeline or that Stewart fellow," Dr. Faustin said, laughing. Gregory nodded as Dr. Faustin proceeded to deep throat his dick. Gregory sighed happily as the good doctor sucked his dick and then licked his balls. Soon, Gregory came and when he did, Dr. Faustin sucked every last drop of his cum. Hot damn, this black female psychiatrist really takes care of her black male patients. Or perhaps she really thinks Gregory is special. Gregory sighed as Dr. Faustin finished draining his dick and then stood up.

"Thank you, Doc, same time next week," Gregory said, flashing that wicked smile which Dr. Geraldine Faustin found both sexy and infuriating. Dr. Faustin readjusted her clothes and nodded. Gregory tucked his dick back into his pants and then exited the psychiatrist's office. The handsome, possibly evil Haitian Canadian stud headed downstairs, got into his red Pickup and drove away. The City of Montreal, Quebec, is full of gorgeous women and hot guys. Gregory Saint-Allain wants to fuck them all and probably screws them over after.

"I crossed the line again," Dr. Geraldine Faustin said to herself. The good doctor looked at the pictures of her family on her office wall and shook her head. Lots of women who love their husbands and families still cheat with other men and sometimes other women. Men aren't the only ones who cheat out of boredom, lust, or the need for novelty and a challenge. Gregory Saint-Allain, Montreal police officer, husband and bisexual sociopath, represented a challenge so Dr. Geraldine Faustin couldn't resist him.

After taking a shower, Dr. Geraldine Faustin drove home to her husband and family. The good doctor greeted her husband with a hug and a kiss. He told her about his day at the Canada Revenue Agency and she made up some lie about a boring afternoon with patients. Dr. Geraldine Faustin's husband and family never suspected a thing. Yeah, this is where cheating women have the edge. Men, even dastardly ones like Gregory Saint-Allain, don't cheat half as much as women like Dr. Geraldine Faustin do. The access granter is always more powerful than the access seeker. Never forget that fact, folks. Not judging male cheaters or female cheaters here. It is what it is. Goodnight...