Bit of a Bitch, Chaos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good! Yes, my dear, green tambourine. That will be your safe word," Barry said and kissed her slack lips.

He chuckled as Theresa tried to follow him, lips pursed for another kiss. But her wrists were bound, preventing her from moving too far.

"Oh God," Theresa moaned as Barry hefted her right leg by her ankle.

"Mm, oh, oh Barry," Theresa groaned as he tied her right ankle to a hoop affixed to the wall, just above her head.

Her left leg was similarly positioned and Theresa was bent in double. She felt the bunk sag lightly and tried to peer through her blindfold.

"Ack!" Theresa screamed out as Barry lightly stroked the back of her straining thigh. "What? What is that?"

Barry didn't answer, just stroked along her left thigh. Theresa's breath came in gasps as the instrument of torture stroked up and down her straining, trembling thighs.

"Ack, oh my God, ohmygod, augh!" Theresa screamed as the soft texture now brushed up and down her puffy inner lips.

"Mmnngg!" Theresa screamed in her throat as the soft stroking now concentrated solely on her clitoris.

Theresa was shaking, sweating as the maddening sot strokes brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Just as she was to crest, the stroking stopped. She gave another scream in her throat and bucked against her binds.

"Oh, oh, oh," Theresa panted as the impending climax faded away.

Mmnng, oh God," Theresa cried out as the soft strokes again teased her twitching clitoris. "Oh Barry."

Again, just as she was reaching her climax, Barry stopped. The light strokes now twirled against her tightly clenched anus.

"Oh, Barry," Theresa moaned, trying to catch her breath. "Please, Baby, please don't tease me no more."

"Ack, Jesus!" Theresa screamed out when the soft strokes resumed tormenting her clitoris.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no," Theresa grunted, dangerously close to orgasm.

A white hot pain slapped against Theresa's clitoris and Theresa bucked and thrashed in agony as she orgasmed. She grunted and screamed and finally lay, gasping and gurgling.

"Augh, oh God," Theresa finally wheezed.

"Oh no," Theresa sobbed out as the soft stroking began again.

Up and down, gently brushing against her throbbing clitoris. She tensed as she drew nearer and nearer to her orgasm.

"Augh!" Theresa let out a long wail as another white hot pain engulfed her, forcing her over the edge of orgasm.

"Augh, oh my God yes! Oh Barry, oh," Theresa sobbed out as she felt Barry's engorged manhood enter her.

Her third orgasm followed his ejaculation. She sobbed in relief as he untied her legs and her hands. Then he tied her hands behind her back and lay down next to her on the bunk. He pulled her to lay next to him, her head on his chest.

For several long moments, he held her, gently running his fingers through her long blonde locks. Occasionally he would press his lips to the top of her head.

"My dear, you need to clean me," Barry softly ordered.

Theresa wiggled down and kissed and licked at his belly until she managed to find his fringe of pubic hair. Using her tongue, she found his cock, then licked from base to tip. Reaching his mushroom shaped head, she opened her mouth wide as she rolled onto her knees and began to swallow his soft cock into her mouth.

"Yes my dear, that's it," Barry encourage.

Theresa giggled happily from his praise. Her happiness grew as he began to stiffen in her mouth. Soon, he gripped her hair and again used her mouth to masturbate himself.

He dressed her in her bikini and life jacket. After hoisting sails and anchor, Barry pulled Theresa onto his lap and pinned her arms behind her back.

When they reached his slip, using the outboard motor, Barry left Theresa in the cockpit while he tied them to the moorings. Then he locked everything.

"My dear Theresa," Barry said softly into her ear. "You can take the blindfold off."

"Oh!" Theresa giggled, and pulled the blindfold off.

"So, my dear," Barry asked as he guided her toward his car again. "Do you still love me?"

"With all my heart," Theresa admitted.

"In that case, my dear," Barry said, reaching into the picnic basket and pulling out a small flat box. "I have something for you."

The box chain links of the choker were twelve millimeters. The flat solid gold tack in the center was twenty eight millimeters long by fourteen millimeters wide. Directly in the center were two square cut diamonds, one set above the other.

"In Braille," Barry said as he clicked the choker closed around Theresa's neck. "The symbol for the letter B is dots one and two. This? This shows anyone that cares to look that you are my dear, my Theresa."

"I, I love it, I love you," Theresa admitted, putting her hands behind her back as she craned her face up for a kiss.

In the car, Barry again had Theresa sit with her shorts unzipped, legs spread wide. He diddled her to three orgasms before pulling up in front of her home.

"That pussy? You are not to touch that pussy, you are not to pleasure yourself," Barry ordered.

"Yes," Theresa hissed.

On Tuesday, Barry sent a text message, asking Theresa to meet him at the Blue Jay Diner for coffee and pie. Theresa again pedaled her bicycle to the diner.

"Hello my dear," Barry greeted Theresa with a kiss before guiding her to a booth.

"Hi," Jacqueline squeaked. "Y'all know what y'all want?"

"Two coffees, my dear will have your pecan pie ala mode, and I will have your lemon pound cake," Barry ordered.

"I, I have your choker on," Theresa indicated her throat.

"I see that," Barry smiled. "And, have you been a good girl? Have you not touched yourself?"

"I uh, I..." Theresa faltered, face flaming hotly.

"Ooh! You did, didn't you?" Barry asked, smiling.

"I couldn't help it," Theresa whined.

"But, my dear, you know, you know I will have to punish you," Barry smiled as Jacqueline put the cups of coffee down.

"I know," Theresa whispered.

Thursday evening, I am attending a little get-together at the University," Barry said when the pie and cake were placed in front of them. "Black tie. I would like for you to accompany me."

"I, Barry, I can't," Theresa said, eyes filling with tears. "I, I don't have a thing to wear to that."

"I will take care of that," Barry promised. "There will be a dinner of prime rib after the cocktail hour; mm, I should have you home no later than midnight, I should say."

The following afternoon, a courier delivered a box to the Meyers's home. Inside was a baby blue shift and nude hose with pale beige pumps and matching clutch.

"Theresa, that, that's from Vokine's?" Cindy asked, looking at the dress.

"I guess," Theresa said, carefully running her fingers over the elegant gown.

"Theresa, that, that had to cost more than our house note," Cindy said.

"I guess," Theresa shrugged, still in awe of the gown and the four inch heels.

Working at Salon Cimo, Theresa did know some styling tricks and managed to work her long blonde hair into an elegant twist. When Barry came to pick her up, he nodded with approval and silently guided Theresa to his limousine.

"Where's your car?" Theresa asked.

"Every now and then, I tend to have one or two too many cocktails at these unbelievably tedious get-togethers," Barry explained. "So, rather than foolishly risk my life or yours, I hired a limousine for us, my dear."

The occasion was tedious, the conversation boring, the meal was very small in portions. But as Barry explained, the University managed to secure several hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations and grants and scholarship endowments.

"Barry! Darling! And who is this delightful creature with you?" a haughty looking blonde exclaimed, giving Barry a far too familiar kiss.

"Penny Whitehead, may I introduce Theresa Meyers, yes, of the Meyers," Barry graciously introduced Theresa to the falsely smiling woman.

"Oh? THE Meyers? And where have you been hiding her?" Penny asked.

"Theresa, this is Penny Whitehead; I'm sure you've heard of Whitehead Generators," Barry said. "Wonderful to see you; we must do tennis someday."

"Oh, I insist!" Penny said, false cheerfulness dripping from her lips. "Theresa, do you play?"

"Between the stables? And skiing? Really, who has the time?" Theresa sneered. "But so lovely to meet you, Patty."

"Mm, its Penny," Penny said.

"Oh! My apologies," Theresa said, taking Barry's arm into hers.

"The stables?" Barry chuckled as Penny walked away.

In the limousine again, Barry reminded Theresa that she was to be punished for touching herself when he specifically told her she was not to touch herself. Barry had her remove her gown and sit with legs spread wide. He pulled the blindfold from his pocket and Theresa accepted the blindfold.

"And your safe word is..." Barry prompted.

"Green tambourine," Theresa responded.

"Oh, mm, oh God," Theresa moaned as she felt soft strokes travelling up and down her wet inner lips.

The soft fibers rubbed slowly up and down, occasionally attempting to enter her folds. Theresa spread her legs as wide as she could, hoping to open her sex enough to allow the instrument of torture to enter her.

"Mmnng, oh God, Barry," Theresa hissed as soft fibers brushed back and forth over her clitoris.

"Driver?" Barry said.

"Yes sir, Mr. Duhon," the diver's voice crackled over the intercom.

"Take us around Myndee, hmm, for twenty minutes? Before we return to Ms. Meyers's home," Barry instructed.

"Yes sir, Mr. Duhon," the driver said and the connection was closed.

For nineteen minutes, Theresa was kept on the verge of orgasm. Each time she was to crest, Barry would cease with his gentle strokes of her clitoris and would stroke along her straining legs. Finally, he instructed her to pull her dress on; they were nearing her home.

"Now, my dear, when I tell you no touching, I mean no touching," Barry whispered into her ear as he pulled her into an embrace.

"Oooooooh," Theresa moaned, her entire crotch enflamed.

He gently pulled her blindfold from her eyes and kissed her softly. She looked up into his eyes and gave him a soft smile.

"Tomorrow, my dear, I would love for you to come to my home," Barry said softly.

"Oh, I, I would love to," Theresa sighed, still shivering from her need to orgasm.

"We'll have lunch on the patio," he decided as the limousine glided to a stop.

"Yes," Theresa agreed.

"I'll pick you up at eleven," Barry ordered as the driver opened the door.

"Oh, what should I wear?" Theresa asked.

"It's my home, Theresa. Wear whatever you're comfortable in," Barry said as he walked her to her door. "Jeans, shorts, pajamas."

"Pajamas?" Theresa giggled, clasping her hands behind her back and craning up for a kiss.

"Whatever you wear, you won't have it on for long," Barry whispered into her ear.

Barry's home was a stone home on twenty acres of wooded land outside of Myndee, in unincorporated Clarkston County. He showed Theresa his parlor, his library, his kitchen and his bedroom. All were furnished in heavy, dark, masculine furniture. Theresa felt that there was very little warmth in his home and in his furnishings.

The patio was screened in; Barry assured her, if it were not, they would be deluged by insects. The furniture was heavy cast iron, but was padded.

"A little salad to start with," Barry said, wheeling a heavy wooden cart closer to the table.

Barry slid a door open and Theresa saw several prepared dishes within the car's interior. Barry brought out two small salad plates and they ate the lightly seasoned crisp lettuce salad.

Each portion of their meal was brought out from the interior of the cart; their dirty dishes piled on top of the cart. Their dessert was a light lemon sorbet, then Barry helped Theresa from her chair.

"Love me?" Barry asked as he held her hands behind her back.

"With all my heart," Theresa whispered, already shutting her eyes.

"My dear, would you like to play?" Barry whispered into her ear.

"Y-y-y-yes," Theresa faltered.

"What is your safe word, my dear?" Barry asked as he placed the blindfold over her large brown eyes.

"Green Tambourine," Theresa whispered as he pulled her baby blue polo style shirt up and off.

He deftly unhooked her bra and allowed the silky garment to flutter to the floor of his patio. Theresa allowed Barry to remove her shorts and her panties. She stood in just tennis shoes and socks, listening to a heavy clock somewhere in his home as it ticked back and forth, back and forth.

Theresa did not know what room they were in. She simply allowed Barry to guide her as they walked through the somewhat cold home.

"And here we are," Barry said, soft voice sending shivers through Theresa's body.

Barry gently pulled Theresa backward. The backs of her knees came in contact with soft leather and Barry eased her to sit. There was a back rest of sorts, but it only came to just below Theresa's shoulder blades. Barry took her left hand and brought it behind the backrest. Theresa shivered as she felt a soft rope tying her wrist to a metal loop.

"Yes my dear," Barry chuckled lightly as Theresa brought her right hand back, feeling for the metal loop for him to tie her right hand.

"Did you touch yourself? Last night," Barry gently asked as he tied Theresa's ankles to the legs of the wide chair.

"No, I did not," Theresa answered truthfully. "Ohmygod, it, I thought I was going to scream! But, no, I didn't."

"Oh?" Barry asked and lightly ran a finger up and down Theresa's wet inner lips.

Barry kissed her lips softly. Theresa tried to maximize their lip to lip contact but Barry pulled away.

Theresa couldn't hear or feel him close to her. She angled her head this way and that, trying to locate him. She noticed, the chair, how her hands were bound, thrust her breasts out.

She groaned as she felt the soft stroking begin. Back and forth, across her left nipple. Softly, the stroking travelled from her hard nipple to the underside of her breast before returning to ease, torture her nipple. The stroking stopped, then white hot, mind numbing, searing pain shot throughout her entire body from her left nipple outward.

"Augh, gree..." Theresa screamed.

Theresa stopped herself before saying 'green tambourine.' She shook violently, gasping and grunting. Then, sucking in a shuddering breath, Theresa thrust her chest forward.

"Augh, oh God!" Theresa gurgled as soft strokes began teasing her right nipple.

Back and forth, gentle flicks of her hard nipple teased her. Then, white hot pain shot through her body from her right nipple outward.

After a moment of grunting and thrashing, Theresa again thrust her chest out. Theresa felt Barry's soft lips touching hers. She felt his fingers gently tracing her face.

"Oh my dear, dear Theresa," Barry murmured, kissing her. "You are so very beautiful."

"I...I love you," Theresa managed to choke out.

"I see that," Barry chuckled, fingers brushing over her throbbing nipples.

Theresa tensed when his fingers made contact with her nipples. The pain was still quite intense. Bravely, she thrust her chest out for his easy access.

Theresa sighed as his fingers left her sore nipples and travelled over her belly. He lightly brushed his fingertips over her puffy inner lips, then spread the petals of her labia open.

"Oh God yes," Theresa cried out as Barry lightly stroked her clitoris.

Barry diddled her clitoris until Theresa was panting and bouncing. She ground her teeth when he suddenly stopped.

"Augh, ack, oh God!" Theresa screamed when pain exploded from her left nipple, shooting through her body.

She grunted and bucked against her bindings as she orgasmed. When she finally ceased shaking, Barry again kissed her softly.

"Oh God, oh Barry," Theresa babbled as his fingers again began to toy with her clitoris.

"Ack, ack oh no, oh God," Theresa tensed as her orgasm drew closer and closer.

"Aaiieegh, augh, oh my God!" Theresa screamed at the top of her lungs when her right nipple exploded in a flash of pain.

When her shaking ceased, Theresa slumped forward limply. Her wrists bindings kept her from tumbling from the chair. Barry gently lifted her head and kissed her slack mouth.

"Oh please, Barry, please, no more," Theresa begged as she felt his fingers enter her pussy.

Barry brought Theresa to the brink of climax and stopped. Theresa grunted and thrashed against her bindings, but held her chest thrust forward. The expected strike never came. Barry again fingered Theresa, bringing her closer and closer to her climax. Again, he stopped and Theresa grunted and babbled incomprehensible noises, but held her chest out.

Barry untied Theresa's feet, lifted her buttocks off of the seat by her feet and buried his cock into her in one smooth thrust. Roughly, he fucked her, suspended in mid- air, her shoulders and wrists the only things touching the chair.

"Augh, oh yes," Theresa cried out in orgasm as she felt Barry's seed pumping into her.

Barry untied Theresa's wrists and led her to a small shower cubicle. He tied her wrists to a pole above her head and slowly lathered her from neck down, then played the warm water over her flesh. Theresa shuddered as the water sprayed over her throbbing nipples. She grunted and panted as Barry played the spray over her crotch.

She shuddered again as the soft towel rasped painfully over her nipples. She ground her teeth as Barry rubbed the soft towel over her crotch.

"Did, uh, Morganza, did she ever say her safe word?" Theresa softly asked as they lay in a hammock on Barry's back patio.

"Y-y-y-yes, she she she she d-d-d-did," Barry stammered and Theresa looked up, shocked at Barry's stuttering.

"You don't have to tell me," Theresa quickly said, looking deeply into Barry's eyes.

"I, I wuh wuh wuh want t-t-t-t-to," Barry said softly, kissing the top of Theresa's head.

Theresa was going to protest, but a second kiss, this one to her lips silenced her. She looked into Barry's eyes as he fought to control his breathing.

"I, I, I ah ah ah ask ask asked huh huh huh her t-t-t-to muh muh muh muh marry muh muh muh me," Barry said. "Ah ah ah ah ah and she she she she sa-sa-sa-said puh puh puh pol polka duh duh duh dot sho sho sho shoes."

"Oh Barry!" Theresa cried out.

Theresa kept her hands behind her back as she softly kissed Barry's cheek and chin and throat. She then lay her head on his chest.

"I love you; I would never hurt you," Theresa softly promised.

They lay, gently swaying in the cloth hammock. Theresa was almost asleep when Barry gently roused her.

"I am in ser-ser-ser-serious need of suh suh suh some luh luh luh Lefty's," he smiled at her.

"Absolutely," Theresa smiled and again kept her hands behind her back as she wiggled up for a lip to lip kiss.

By the time Barry brought Theresa to her home, his speech was again under his control. He smiled down at her as he paused outside of her front door.

"So, now that you've seen my weakness, my stuttering, do you think less of me?" he smiled before kissing her lips.

Theresa slowly shook her head no. Hands clasped behind her back, she craned up for another kiss.

"No, Sweetheart," Theresa whispered. "If anything, I think even more of you for allowing me to see it, see your pain."

"Remember, no touching yourself," Barry ordered and kissed her again.

"Maybe," Theresa coyly teased.

As maddening as it was, Theresa did not touch herself. When she rolled onto her belly in an attempt to get comfortable in her bed, her aching nipples rasped against the bed and Theresa ground her teeth, desperate to reach between her leg, desperate to rub her sopping wet pussy to orgasm.

In the morning, when Theresa stepped into her shower, the needle spray of the adjustable shower head that Baba had installed sprayed over her nipples and Theresa almost sank to her knees.