Best Game Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,322 Followers

"So what now?" Cliff asked his brother.

"Wait, the red button," Chip said, retrieving the controller from the floor.

"What about it?"

"The old man told me when I wanna end the game, to just push the red button," Chip explained.

"Okay, try it."

Chip pressed it and Sandi suddenly reached down and picked her panties up off the floor and slipped them on. The boys stood there silently and watched her put on her big bra, packing her tit-orbs inside. Her face was still expressionless. "Mom?" Chip said, but there was no response.

The pretty mother put her dress back on, then walked out their bedroom door. The boys followed her downstairs and into the kitchen. The faucet to the sink was still running.

"She must have been doing dishes," Chip whispered as they watched her move to the sink. Her body tensed just for a moment, then she grabbed a dish and started washing. She paused, sensing movement behind her, then turned.

The boys ducked out of vision just in time. "Boys?" they heard her ask, but being still naked, they didn't dare answer. The twins rushed back to their bedroom, giving eachother a fist pump as arrived inside their doorway.

"Best game ever!" Chip said with a smile..

klrxo
klrxo
9,322 Followers
12