Beneath the Ice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was mid-change next time, Sherry swept back in, an armful of new dresses. "Knock, knock!" she called out as she got to the curtained dressing room. "I've got some new ones I think you should try."

The curtain twitched a bit to one side and Sherry handed in the new selections. When she turned back towards Alexei, the tall woman gave him a firm nod and he responded with one of his own.

He didn't care what it cost, or how much time it took to convince Charlotte that she deserved this, but he wasn't leaving this store until she had a dress that made her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. How he already viewed her.

A few more minutes passed and then Charlotte came out, wearing a dress that was much better suited for her. Alexei couldn't stop smiling as she flounced up to the big mirrors, twisting one way, then the other.

"This one is so pretty." Charlotte faced him with a smile that took his breath away.

She was right. The dress was lovely, tucked in around her waist with several folds and plunging to a deep V over her chest. The length was a little long, but wouldn't take much to shorten, and the color was flattering.

"It is. Do you like it?"

Charlotte nodded. "But Sherry brought me six other new ones to try too."

"So keep trying them on." Alexei sipped his now cold tea. "I'm in no rush, lyubov."

She hurried back to the dressing room for another of Sherry's selections. Alexei exchanged a grateful look with the shop employee.

"Thank you."

Sherry nodded, her smile soft. "I think it's lovely what you're doing for her."

Alexei shifted. "It's nothing."

"It is." Sherry folded her hands in front of her stomach. "Every woman deserves to have someone look at them the way you look at her."

Alexei had no ready response to that so he sipped the last of his tepid tea and waited for Charlotte to reappear.

She tried on two more dresses, her smile growing wider each time. Alexei was pleased, and frustrated in turn. Every time she came out with that excited look on her face, he had to tell himself not to jump to his feet and shove her back into the dressing room so he could do what he really wanted to do. Sherry was congenial but he didn't think anyone there would appreciate him having his way with Charlotte in the middle of their store.

Finally, Charlotte walked out of the dressing room with a glow in her eyes that told him this was the dress. It was gorgeous, hitting her at exactly the right ankle length, hugging her curves and displaying her body to perfection. The color was also flattering, a dark shimmering blue with burnt gold accents at her neck, waist, and hemline, and in straps across her back. It had a sweetheart neckline and two thick straps that rested on the furthest points of her shoulders.

Sherry let out a gasp when Charlotte stepped out and up to the mirrors. "Oh my God. It's like that dress was made for you."

Charlotte blushed but her smile stayed in place. Alexei stood up and walked closer to her. He needed to touch her, with that radiant smile on her face calling to him.

She shifted, eyeing herself in the mirror and then turned to face him as he approached on one side.

He looked up at her on the little dais and nodded. "This one."

"You're not even looking at the dress."

"It's not the dress." He picked up her hand and brushed a kiss over her knuckles. "You feel beautiful now, yes?"

She nodded once. "I do."

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Sherry disappear, leaving them alone in the dressing area. He tugged on Charlotte's hand, turning her in a slow circle. She giggled, her mood buoyant now that she'd found something she loved.

Alexei ran his hand over the edges of the shoulder straps, and down the criss-crossing straps on her back. "How do you get out of this?"

"Alexei!" She covered her laughter with one hand and twisted, batting his hands away. "I'm not taking it off out here."

He shook his head. "No. I need to know for after the event. Or I could just reach under the skirt." As he spoke, he tugged at the voluminous folds of the skirt, getting a glimpse of her knees and a sliver of her thighs before she danced out of his grasp with another giddy laugh.

"Stop it!" She darted around him and into the dressing room, her laughter trailing behind her.

Well, in spite of his state of arousal and the fact that he couldn't do anything about it at the moment, Alexei called this day a success. He pulled his phone out and looked at the time. Look at that. Plenty of time before he had to pick up Zoe from Olle and Joelle's. Time enough to get Charlotte to model the dress once more at home and find out how much he could accomplish under that skirt.

─────

Charlotte knew what he was doing when he suggested she try it on again when they got home later. She knew and didn't give a damn. She closed the bedroom door and slipped into the gorgeous dress and admired herself for a long minute in the bathroom mirror. Before she headed back to the living room where Alexei waited, she reached under the skirt and tugged her panties off. They were useless now anyway, with how aroused she was. She grabbed a pair of plain black pumps from her closet and stepped into them, wanting to give him the full effect.

Stifling a giddy giggle, she opened the door and strode out like a model on a runway. "Well? What do you think?"

He looked up from where he sat on the couch, his phone between his hands as he tapped the screen. He blinked and the phone slipped from his fingers.

She grinned and pointed to the phone on the floor. "Be careful. My downstairs neighbor is very touchy about the noise levels."

His eyes narrowed and he rose to his feet, striding to stand before her, dwarfing her even in her high heels. "Lift your skirt."

"I beg your pardon?" But she was out of breath as she spoke, her heart pounding hard and fast in her chest.

He reached down and started bunching the fabric on her left side. "Lift. Your. Skirt."

"Why?" Even as she offered her token hesitation, she was reaching down on her other side to lift the fabric in her hand.

"You took your panties off, didn't you?"

How could he possibly know that? Swallowing hard, she jerked her head from side-to-side. "I would never do that."

He made some noise that might or might not have been agreement, lifting her skirt until his knuckles brushed over the bare skin at her hip. At the first touch, he let out a low groan and leaned down until he rested his forehead on hers.

"Lyubov moya."

"Yes?" She loved the way he said the term of endearment. As if it was sheer torture to have her in his hands, naked under this beautiful dress.

Without words, he turned, grasping her by the hips and guided her until her knees were touching the front of her couch. With firm hands, he nudged her forward until she braced her hands on the back of the couch. Then he grasped handfuls of her skirt, lifting and shoving until there was a draft on the bare skin of her thighs and ass.

"Stunning."

He dragged his rough fingers up the skin on the backs of her thighs, and between them. She dropped her head between her outstretched arms and gasped as he cupped her, teasing her where she was so very, very aroused. For him.

"Alexei--"

"Lift your knee."

As he spoke, she heard the familiar clink of his belt buckle and need jolted through her. She lifted her knee and rested it on the couch cushion. His hot palm landed on her lower back and she arched under his hold when his other hand swept between her thighs again.

"Have you been like this all afternoon?" He stroked her as he spoke, his fingers sliding into her. "So hot and needy for me?"

She bobbed her head in a nod, her throat constricting as delicious heat licked through her veins. His hand disappeared and there was a brief crinkle of a condom wrapper opening. Then he was touching her again, spreading her and when he touched her this time, it was the hard tip of him. He slid through her damp core, up and down, bumping her in the exact spot to make her see stars. Then he slammed deep in a single thrust, eliciting a cry from Charlotte.

She loved it when he did that. When he went from teasing to claiming in an instant. It filled her with heat, set all her nerve endings tingling, and drove her to the edge in minutes. He kept her skirt out of the way, his hands tight at her hips as he drove into her again and again. She moaned, arching as he stroked inside her, every inch of him making her feel alive.

"Alexei, I'm going to--"

"Do it, lyubov." His hands tightened and his thrusts grew harder. "I'm with you."

And he was, her name a growl from his lips a moment later as he lost control, pounding into her without his usual finesse. She loved it, tossing her head back and gasping through every clenching wave of her orgasm.

As they came down from that dizzying high, Alexei kept a firm hold on her body. And the dress.

"Wait, don't move." He withdrew, keeping her skirt lifted. "Here, give me one hand. Hold this." He cupped her hand around the folds of her skirt and she dropped her face to the couch cushions, laughter welling inside of her. His chuckle joined in second later as he hurried to grab a towel so she could clean up.

Finally, she straightened and faced Alexei with a smile. "So."

His smile was lopsided and so adorable she had to kiss it, so she did. "So?"

She smoothed a hand down the bodice of the dress. "So, you like this dress."

"Yes."

"Would you like me to show you how to get me out of it properly?"

He huffed out a laugh and nodded. Lifting her arm, she showed him the narrow zipper down the side of the dress. He tugged it down and helped her slip the straps down her arms, holding the dress as she braced herself on his shoulder to step out of it altogether. Then they both straightened and stared at each other, her in nothing but a pair of shoes and his eyes darkening with each passing second.

Heaven help her, she loved his stamina and recovery time. In the weeks since they'd first become intimate, she'd been amazed every time he was able to make her crazy, multiple times in a night.

"It needs to be hung up properly." She turned and walked into the bedroom.

He followed, his eyes on her the entire time he draped the dress back on its hanger. Then he faced her as he began to disrobe himself, the sight of him naked making her breath catch, as always.

"Get on the bed."

She stepped backwards until the backs of her legs connected with the bed, then she leaned back, propping herself on her hands.

He dropped his pants and was on her seconds later, shoving her legs wide and dipping his head to taste her. She gasped, her knees coming up on either side of his torso, one shaking hand dropping to his head, his soft hair sliding through her fingers. There he stayed for several long minutes, until she was shaking all over, her breath rushing from her lungs.

At last, he shifted, grasping the backs of her knees and lifting her until she was in the center of her bed, her shoes falling to the floor. He lifted himself over her, caging her with his big arms on either side of her head. He kissed her, letting her taste herself on his tongue and she moaned into his mouth as he shifted his hips, thrusting against her once. She hadn't even noticed him rolling on a condom.

"Alexei--" She swallowed and turned her head as he trailed kisses down her neck.

"Mmm?" He nibbled on her neck where it curved into her shoulder and nudged her thighs wider before gliding between her folds.

She gasped, arching as he slid inside, a long, slow claiming that had her clawing at his back for more.

"You wanted something, lyubov?" He lifted his head, the late afternoon shadows playing across his face, throwing his angular features into stark relief.

"We'll be late to get Zoe."

He chuckled, a deep sound that rumbled from his chest to hers. His thrusts increased in pace and she gasped.

"I'll make it quick, then."

Oh yes. She could get on board with that. She liked it when it was fast, when he lost all control. To be honest, she liked all the ways he made love to her. Slow, fast, a little bit wild like earlier on the couch, or the other morning when he'd joined her in the shower, where the sound of the running water had muffled most of her cries.

He kept his word, his finger strumming her above where they were joined, tripping her over the edge into ecstasy as he buried his face in her neck and went right along with her.