Beach Bum Pick Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another shower, the two young men lay on the floor of the den and performed a side by side sixty nine. Then, after two very potent drinks, the two fell asleep on the couch. Brandon had his bare back and buttocks against the leather back of the sofa and had his arm around the nude torso of Doug. Doug's bare buttocks pressed firmly against Brandon's semi-erect cock.

"Aw shit! Shit! Come on dude, my parents!" Doug hissed frantically, jostling the heavily sleeping Brandon awake.

Still nude, clutching his shirt, swimsuit and tennis shoes, Brandon hustled through the rear atrium doors of the condominium. Dressing quickly, Brandon used the barbeque grill to scale the eight foot privacy fence around the back patio.

It was around midnight; the next Bus number 12 would not be along until five thirty in the morning. The beach was dark and deserted; the plywood shacks were securely padlocked, dark and deserted.

Brandon walked aimlessly along the beach, listening to the rapidly rushing water and the occasional hoot or chirp of nightlife. As he walked, he thought.

The championship game against Myndee's Roselawn Academy had earned Brandon his scholarship to Norwill University. Their star player was advancing rapidly, controlling the ball with a practiced cadence. The boy had managed to sweep past Paul by feinting to the left, then when Paul reacted, the boy swept around at the newly opened right.

Brandon smiled and the boy smirked. He tried the same tactic on Brandon and Brandon feigned that he would react. Then when the boy swept to the right, Brandon swiped the ball with his left foot. He then passed the ball to Paul who punched the ball into the goal. With that, Gratchley High School won, one to zero.

Afterward, Coach Schwimmer approached Brandon while a representative from Myndee University approached Paul. Coach Schwimmer admitted, he'd been there to observe Paul, but had been very unimpressed by Paul's performance.

"I mean, seriously? Anyone could have seen that boy wasn't going to try sweeping the left," Coach Schwimmer spat, his German accent very heavy.

The party afterward, Paul was showered with praise. Not once did the handsome blond ever point out Brandon's contribution to the solitary goal they'd managed. And none of the cute girls had paid Brandon any attention.

"Could have fucked Vickie Peters," Brandon said out loud as he again glanced around at the desolate darkness of the beach.

"Then again, EVERYONE fucked Vickie; God, wonder how many diseases that whore's carrying around?" Brandon said.

In his mind's eye, Brandon could see his cock sliding in and out of Doug's tight hole. He wondered what that felt like; taking a big fat dick into such an impossibly tight hole. A shiver of pleasure rippled through Brandon's body as he imagined the first stab of pain followed by waves of pleasure.

"I wonder...am I?" Brandon asked himself as he tried to adjust his rampant erection.

Brandon grew tired of aimlessly walking back and forth. He had been sleeping very soundly when Doug woke him. Finally, he removed his shirt and lay down on the sand, using the shirt as a pillow.

Brandon did not know what type of bugs frequented the stretch of beach, but they were the biting variety. His bare flesh made a tempting morsel and soon he was flailing wildly at the countless insects.

Dunking himself into the river did bring some relief, but the relief was temporary. Then Brandon worried about what sort of snakes or aggressive fish might be lurking in the dark. He'd not heard of Swift Falls, Tennessee having alligators but still, the dark water made him uneasy.

"Hey. Waiting on the bus?" Brandon heard and jerked awake.

The gaunt looking black man smiled when Brandon wearily got to his feet. Brandon boarded the idling bus and paid the fare. The bus driver was pleasant and Brandon gave him a tight smile.

The three women on the bus paid him little mind as they continued to chatter in their native tongue. Brandon flopped down on a seat and looked out the window at the inky blackness. A few moments later, the bus groaned and squealed to a stop and the driver swung the doors open. One of the women, still chattering to her friends, hustled to the front of the bus and exited. It seemed to Brandon, no sooner had they pulled away from that stop, then they came to another groaning, squealing stop. Brandon was so hungry and tired he paid no attention to the bus driver's conversation with the handsome older man that stepped onto the bus. The new passenger looked around, a smile creasing his already wrinkled face.

"Hey, university?" the man asked, sitting across the aisle from Brandon.

"Huh?" Brandon asked.

"You're a student? At the university, right?" the man smiled. "Hi there! I'm Professor Boone, Dawson Boone, but you can call me Daws. And, no. We're no relation to Daniel Boone."

Daws was a gregarious and friendly man and soon Brandon revived and chatted with the happy man. He told the professor that he was a student at the Norwill University, was there on a soccer scholarship. He and his roommate had spent the day at the beach and he had somehow missed the last buss yesterday evening.

The bus dropped off the two chattering women a few stops later. A few passengers got on and sat close to the front of the bus. Daws and Brandon continued to talk, with Daws finding many reasons to touch Brandon's arm and leg.

"Well, this is my stop," Daws smiled, getting to his feet.

"Oh, okay," Brandon said, looking around at the still quite dark landscape.

"Come on. Cyclone Diner's open; you look like you could use a good breakfast," Daws invited.

Having nowhere to go at that moment, other than to his dorm room and to his bed, Brandon smiled and followed the professor off of the bus. The Cyclone Diner had a few patrons that looked up, then looked down again when Brandon and Daws entered. The waiter dropped two laminated menus in front of them, then asked if they'd want coffee.

"So, uh, Brandon," Daws said when they stepped out into the early morning sunlight.

"Man! Had no idea just how hungry I was," Brandon enthused, revived after his breakfast of two sunny side up eggs with crispy bacon. "Thanks."

"My uh, my bungalow's just two more blocks that way," Daws invited, meaty hand resting firmly on Brandon's swimsuit clad buttocks.

"Oh yeah?" Brandon asked, cock swelling in his swimsuit.

The End.

**..**..**..**

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take a moment to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Ingalls McNaughton, the designer of the 'Ingalls For Him' line, also known as the 'Ingalls Dingles' line is a character first introduced in the 'Watching TV Rots Your Brain' series.

Cassie Barragona, the designer of the Barragona Hombre swimsuit line is first mentioned in 'Evidently...' in the Loving Wives category. Her employment as designer is introduced in 'Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset' in Lesbian Sex.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12