BDSM for Siblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lapped frantically, even in the aftermath with pee all over. I didn't care. She was going to cum too. That was all there was to it.

Kendra held me tight, fingers grasping my hair with more force than I was used to. She was as horny as I was.

I made her cum on my tongue, much to my satisfaction and her hissing pleasure. She only released me once she was well and truly finished.

The look in her eyes was different when she stepped back out of the tub. Like she'd regained some control. It made me nervous at first, like maybe with the edge taken off she'd feel grossed out by some of what we'd done. I shouldn't have worried. All that was there, really, was some amusement, and all the love and adoration I expected from her.

"We should probably run you a bath," she said.

I looked down at myself and giggled uncontrollably. "Probably, yeah."

****

Kendra gave me a very delicate but thorough bath to get me all cleaned up. She knelt beside the tub and leaned over it while she washed me, much like a parent might with a child.

We rinsed off together in the shower afterward, since she needed a little cleaning too, though obviously not to the extent I did.

She snugged my collar back on once I was all squeaky clean and dry. It was actually a nice little bit of reassurance for me, since I was still in a vulnerable state. Kendra also made me walk otherwise naked back to our room while she had the privilege of a towel wrapped around her.

I didn't actually see Dak on our short trip. It occurred to me that I didn't know if he'd seen what we were up to in the bathroom. I'd been sufficiently out of it that he could have been standing there jerking off and I might not have noticed.

Kendra tucked me into bed alone initially, which I pouted about. She just laughed and kissed me.

"I have to go see about your mess," she said.

I blushed. "Oh. Right."

Kendra moved to walk away.

"Kendra? Did Dak see... what we did?"

She stopped in the doorway. "He did."

I felt my blush deepen. "But he didn't stay? You don't think... he was grossed out by me, do you?"

"I very much doubt it, little one. He just may not have wanted to piss all over his sister."

"Oh. I guess that's probably a reasonable thing."

"It might just be, yes."

I had to wait all on my own until Kendra returned. My mind all awhirl, my thoughts alternating anxious, confused, and even sneaking back to horny territory. Whatever else happened, I'd be able to feed off today for at least a week of prime cumming material.

I glomped on to Kendra as soon as she came back and slipped into bed with me. She held me and stroked my hair, whispering soothing things to me.

"I wasn't too slutty today, was I?" I asked.

"No, baby. Of course not. If anything, I'm impressed."

"Was that something you wanted to do to me?"

"Peeing on you? Honestly never thought about it before. I'm gonna have to work on the one for myself. See how I feel tomorrow." Kendra kissed me. "But I promise it's not a bad thing. Worst case is it's something we did together and we decide isn't for us, ok?"

I nodded, already feeling better. "Ok. I mean... we could maybe do it again sometime. Like... in a while. A long while. And... maybe when I'm not expecting it."

Kendra chuckled. "Yeah, that sounds like you." She booped my nose. "You're gonna be getting off on this for a while anyway, huh?"

I buried my face in her boobies. "Maybe," I mumbled back.

She laughed and hugged me tighter, allowing me to slowly fall asleep in her arms.