Bareback Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, healthy as can be all thanks to Bill!"

"Yeah, what happened?"

Ivy retold the story of how we saved the colt. How I had noticed the mare laying in the field, and how I pulled the colt out on my own. How the colt was upside down and both the mare and baby would have died of it weren't for me. She played the whole thing up making me seem a lot cooler and more capable than I felt.

My mom started crying and hugged me from behind as Ivy finished up the story of how I'd checked on the little guy everyday that week. Ben kept looking at Ivy then to me and back again.

"That's unbelievable, I'm so glad you were here with her! Good job Bill!"

"Thank you." I said trying to deflect too much praise.

"Well, what are you going to name him kiddo?" Been asked Ivy.

"Um, it's not my call dad, Bill saved them both. Without him, we'd just have two dead horses. Without him, firefly would be dead. That colt is his. I'm gifting it to him."

"Are you sure pumpkin? That's a $20,000 colt standing exactly how he is right now."

"He'd be buried and and worthless the other way."

"Okay, that's your mare, and now he's your colt Bill. I'll fill out the paperwork."

"Oh my goodness Billy! I'm so proud of you!"

"Welcome to the family business Bill." Ben said patting me on the back.

Ivy winked at me as we all went to the stables to look at the colt. She wrapped an arm around my waist and bumped her hip into mine as we walked behind our parents.

"Welcome to the family Bella, I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too Ivy!" I whispered back squeezing her in a walking sideways hug.