Bad Wife, Bad Life, Time to Move On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy slapped his face and yelled, "If you don't like what we're doing to you, then get the fuck out".

At this point Kay began rubbing more vigorously on his prostate and Kathy sucked harder on his dick. They had both smiled when they heard the slap.

Upset, Katy grabbed Mark's dick out of Kathy's pussy, slapped John in the face with it and told him, "Suck it now Bitch!".

When John opened his mouth to say something, Katy pushed most of Mark's cock into his mouth.

John began sucking Marks dick, while Katy told him what a good boy he was, and how he was going to get a special present for being her good little piggy.

After five minutes, Kathy complained, and Mark put his dick back into Kathy's pussy. John was licking the bottom of Mark's dick now and Katy was licking the side while pinching John's nipples.

Katy asked John, "Are you ready for your present?".

Kay moved from between John's legs. Ron slid between them, lined his dick up to John's asshole and slowly slid it in. After he got the head in, he began to slowly fuck John in the ass, going a little deeper each time.

After 5 minutes, Ron was completely fucking John, who had pulled his legs pulled back to give Ron better access.

A few minutes later, Kathy slid off of John. Mark quickly laid over John and started sucking his dick. John grabbed Mark's dick and put it into his mouth.

All three women started telling how hot they guys looked. They weren't kidding. They all had dildos in their pussies and were frantically fucking themselves while trying to cum watching the men fucking.

Katy came first and sprayed all over Mark's dick going in and out of John's mouth.

Kathy came next helping to lick Katy's cum juice off of Mark's dick.

Then Ron came up John's ass, grunting loudly.

Mark slid off of John, pulling his dick from John's mouth with a loud pop. Mark asked John if he wanted to cum really hard. John nodded happily.

Mark told Kathy to get on all fours on the bed. He then told John to put his dick up Kathy's ass. Once he had it all the way in Kathy's ass, Mark slid his dick up John's ass.

Mark told John to sit still, and they would fuck him. Kathy pushed back and forth fucking John's dick. Mark rammed his dick in and out of John's ass. John sat still and just moaned.

Mark and Kathy would ram into John at the same time and pull back at the same time. Their timing was perfect, so that they were slamming into John at the exact same moment. You could tell they had done this before.

After 10 minutes of trying to pancake John at an ever-increasing speed, Mark yelled loudly and rammed his dick hard into John ass. John started moaning and trying to fuck Kathy faster. Kathy pulled off, spun around and began sucking John off.

Mark came around and put his cum covered dick into John's mouth. Ron slid his dick into John's cum filled hole and started pounding John's ass.

John came with Mark's dick in his mouth, Ron pounding his ass, and Kathy sucking his dick.

After John came, he slid off of Ron's dick and layed on his back. Katy leaned close to John's face and told him to open his mouth. Katy held John's face in her hands.

Kathy hovered over John and opened her mouth, letting John's cum drip into his open mouth.

Katy told Kay to put on the biggest strapon. She had Kathy lie on the bed on her back with her legs spread. Katy began eating her pussy, on all fours.

When Kay had the strapon on, she climbed behind Katy and roughly shoved the dildo in Katy's pussy. Katy just moaned into Kathy's pussy. Kay fucked Katy's pussy really hard for the next ten minutes until she came.

Once she came, Katy climbed off the bed, and Kay moved between Kathy's spread legs. Being gentler she fucked Kathy until Kathy came.

Kathy climbed out from underneath Kay who stayed on all fours. Katy had put on another large strap on and climbed behind Kay. She fucked Kay as hard as Kay had fucked her.

Surprisingly, Kathy took Kay's strap on from her and put it on. Kathy laid underneath Kay. Katy pulled her dildo from Kay's pussy and Kathy put hers in Kay's pussy.

Katy then put more lube on her strap on and then proceeded to slide that huge dildo up Kay's ass.

Ron joined them by sitting on Kathy's face so she could ream him, while Kay sucked on his dick.

After about 10 minutes getting fucked in her ass and pussy and sucking on Ron's dick, Kay came screaming loudly and rolled off of the dicks still twitching.

Ron jerked his cock still sitting on Kathy's face, until he shot his load on her tits.

After that, everyone was done for the night.

I got what I needed.

-----

I rented a downtown apartment, across the street from John's office.

I paid for a maid to come by every day to clean it. I also paid her to keep it stocked with food and water.

I also put 3 wall plug massagers, like my mother-in-law had, in the bedroom end table. If it could make her cum, they must be good.

I also left lots of lube and 4 dildos with strap on harnesses in the end table.

About every week, I went by and replaced the dildos with larger dildos. By the end, the sisters were fucking each other with 14-inch monster cocks, but they didn't seem to mind, they were enjoying every inch.

I had all three sisters fuck John every day right after work. As long as he would let them.

Seems John wanted a day of rest and skipped a day. After a few suggestions by me, the girls knew where to hang out, so he couldn't get away. A girl holding your dick can be very persuasive.

To keep Katy and Kathy going, I told them that they could have 10% of the $20,000 a month, when Kay was divorced and had the baby.

Kay agreed with this when I pointed out that they were going to mooch off of her anyways and paying them a set sum would limit what they would expect. Also, without them, there was no divorce.

Even with the Viagra, John was not lasting long, so the girls would use the strapons on each other.

It got so they fucked each other more than they fucked the guys.

Every time I increased the dildo sizes, I noticed they got off even harder.

If John did not spend the evening in the apartment, I had one of the sisters meet him for morning coffee and suck his dick, but not let him cum.

If John skipped, the girls still met with or without Ron and Mark, to fuck each other with the huge strapons. They were getting very addicted to getting a huge dick in them every night.

Kathy's favorite was her on all fours, sitting on a huge strap on, with a guy in her ass and in her mouth, while one of her sisters pressed a massager, on high, against her clit. Sucking her tits was encouraged.

Kay's favorite turned out to be sitting on her sister, with a huge strap on in her pussy, while her other sister, fucked her in the ass with another huge strap on. She would sit on her sister, gyrating her hips in a circle, with her sister on the bottom pressing a massager against her clit, she would watch the guys playing with themselves or each other.

When the guys took her direction, she always asked for them to fuck right next to her. She would have the guy's fuck missionary. If there was a third guy, she would suck his dick. She always had her fingers in the ass of the guy on top, trying to shove her hand up his ass. If she was sucking a guy, she had her other fingers jammed up his ass too.

John got so 'broke in', Kay always got her hand all the way up his ass, past her wrist. John seemed to like it.

Katy's favorite was getting fucked with a huge strap on, guy or girl, in her pussy. If there was hard dick available, it went in her ass. She always sucked on one of her sister's pussies while she was trying to cum.

If John couldn't get it up, Katy would always call him "My little bitch" and have Ron or Mark fuck him in the mouth and ass, at the same time. Katy would call him names and spank his ass while they did it.

John got good at cumming without getting hard, while they did this to him.

-----

I finally sent some of the highlights of John's activities to his wife. I blacked out everyone's faces except John's.

After John's wife received the highlight video, I thought my plan wasn't going to work. John's wife got naked in their bed. She watched it on the bedroom TV. She had a vibrator on her clit and a dildo in her pussy. She watched it 3 times in a row.

She was a tall thin woman with a very hot body. Unlike when she was clothed, she was very exotic looking naked. I don't know why John was cheating on her.

When John got home, she pulled him into the bedroom, made him take his clothes off, and hog tied him on the bed.

He was tied on his belly, but she had pulled both his arms back and tied them to each of his feet. He looked like he was reaching back and grabbing his feet.

John's wife began playing the video in front of John on the big TV.

While John apologized, John's wife pulled out a ball gag. John asked where that had come from. His wife just smiled and put it on John. John tried to avoid the ball gag, but his wife seemed to have some experience with putting a ball gag on tied up persons, and made it look easy.

John's wife then put on a rubber glove, lubed up her hand and started pushing it up John's ass. Not the, 'does this feel-good honey', but the 'I don't want to tear anything, but I don't want you to enjoy it either'.

She finally got her hand up his ass and started fisting him hard. After a while, she got a dejected look on her face when she realized John was enjoying it.

She then went back to a drawer and pulled out a large leather paddle and a big butt plug.

She shoved the butt plug up John's ass and the spanked him hard for 10 minutes. His ass was a deep red and purple in many places.

She then went over and got a gigantic fake dick out and a strap on harness. She put it on.

She pulled John's ass to the edge of the bed and began working the huge dildo up his ass.

It took her 10 minutes to get the head in John's ass. He was openly crying.

She then started fucking him hard.

She used tons of lube and eventually had half the big cock going in and out of his ass.

She fucked him for over an hour, took a break then fucked him for another hour. She unbuckled the harness, turned it inside out and put it on John, with the fake cock up his ass.

She then strolled into the bathroom and took a shower. When she came out thirty minutes later, she was dressed in a long sexy formal dress.

She sat on the bed next to her very hogtied, ball gagged, ass filled husband and began to talk.

I realized she had not said one word the entire time.

She said, "John, I am going out with my boyfriend. He got us last minute tickets to the opera. I wanted to go to, but you were too busy to go with me".

"While I am gone, I want you to consider how you ruined our marriage. I will be divorcing you".

She stared at his eyes, letting it sink in.

"I will be somewhat fair in the settlement. If you fight me on anything, I will trickle out these videos to everyone you know or will ever know".

"Nod your head if you understand".

John nodded his head.

With that, she smiled and stood up.

She said, "I will not be back for a week. My boyfriend is taking me on his yacht for the next week".

"I will swing by tomorrow morning to get some things and verify the locks have been changed".

"You will never come back to this house ever again. You will get nothing from this house in the Divorce. I don't care how personal any item may be to you".

"You only get to keep your clothes here on the floor and your car".

"Never come back, or bad things will happen to you".

She started walking towards the door and John started yelling through the gag.

At the door, she turned back and said, "Don't worry honey, A couple of men will be around to escort you from the premises".

"I have to run or I will be late. Ta, Ta, have a nice life".

And she was gone from the house.

It wasn't till morning two big, black suited men showed up and untied John. They never said anything. They just stared at him through their dark sunglasses.

After John got the circulation back in his hands, he pulled the fake cock out of his ass and dropped it to the floor.

John, then got off the bed and started towards the bathroom. Both guys, in unison, reached into their jackets and pulled out a very large handgun, and point it directly at John's head.

John, now properly motivated and realizing the severity of his wife's last words, quickly put on his dirty clothes.

After John was dressed, the two men put their guns back, and herded John to the front door.

Once in front of the house, the men stood and waited until John drove away in his car.

John's wife filed that same day.

John was upset, but the sisters kept him busy.

In fact, John started staying at the apartment, which made it even easier for the sisters to control him.

When they saw his purple ass and worn-out asshole that day, they all three laughed at him.

Katy then screamed at him, "How dare you play with someone else without my permission!". Katy handcuffed him over the back of a love seat and spanked his ass till he was bawling his eyes out.

Katy put some fingers in his ass and screamed at him, "You let someone play with your ass too! You little bitch! Time for someone to be taught a lesson!".

John couldn't see, but all three sisters were trying not to laugh out loud.

All three sisters put on their strapons and fucked John in the ass and mouth, for an hour. The ass fucker was motivated by Katy who was fucking them from behind, while they fucked John's ass.

John definitely was not enjoying the abuse. But at the end, Kathy did suck him off, while he ate Katy's pussy, and Kay violently fisting his ass.

-----

John's wife froze all their accounts and assets for the pending divorce. John was soon running out of cash to pay his employees. He had lost 25% of his business to a new competitor, so his cash flow was also down.

I called 3 key people at John's company and told them I heard John wasn't going to make payroll. I asked if they wanted to come work for me. None of them said yes, but I left it open ended.

Within a couple of days, John went by his house and tried to get in the garage, but it was locked up tight.

I sent John a text saying, "I told you, only your clothes and car". I knew he thought his wife was behind the video that was leaked.

I anonymously sent John's 'All Male Review' with Ron and Mark, to a big mouth salesman working for one of the competitors.

Within a week everyone who knew John's company existed had seen the video.

All 3 key people called and asked if the offer was still open. I hired all 3.

With John's reputation in the trash, his company having solvency issues, and his impending divorce, I managed to pick up 90% of his company's customers within the next 60 days.

Which happened to be when John's divorce was final.

John's company closed 2 days later.

-----

With me now sole owner of my own thriving company, I had a divorce to settle.

I filed for an uncontested divorce. I paid to have everything expedited.

I gave Kay the house. She didn't know, but I had taken a second mortgage out on it to fund my startup. Half of our shared joint account, which was $8000. Her car and nothing else.

Kay wanted half of my company. I told her it wasn't actually worth anything on paper yet, but I could change the divorce papers to Adultery. She shut up, signed the papers, and smiled.

I could see her thinking, $20,000 a month, here I come!!!

We were divorced 60 days later.

I was a free man.

-----

The day after our divorce, Kay was married to the big dick mechanic. I guess she figured she was going to be rich and also wanted to have her big dick every night.

Kay spent all of the money I had given her, the $8000 from the monthly trust fund deposit for 2 months, and $20,000 from her parents, on her wedding.

Not a problem, Kay was going to be rich soon and she was going to pay her parents back.

He got her pregnant shortly before, during, or after, the wedding. I heard from people they heard them fucking in the back of the church right before the ceremony and in the limo on the way to the airport.

3 months after the wedding, Kay, with her mom, went to see the trust fund lawyers. For two reasons: One, to find out when the $20,000 a month would start. Two, the $4000 had not been deposited for the month yet.

The lawyers sadly informed them that the funds for the trust fund had been withdrawn. Another candidate had already met the requirements and would be receiving the funds.

The Police had to be called in and the lawyers were demanding restitution for the damages to their conference room and offices.

The audio from the confrontation was hilarious.

Weeks later, Kay came to my house in a short red dress with obviously no underwear. I made her stay on the front porch.

She told me she was going to re-open our divorce settlement, that she got less than she wanted.

I told her I was not a piggy bank, it had been four months since the divorce was final, the judge's decree was final, and she had already re-married another guy.

She then told me how we could get back together, if I wanted too. She then lifted her dress up over tits and pregnant belly and asked if I missed her.

I smiled and pulled out my camera and took a picture of her.

She even smiled and posed.

I then asked her, "Won't your new husband love to see this picture with his wedding ring on your finger?". I then slammed the door shut.

She screamed at me and beat on the door for a few minutes. Then she started crying and begged me not to send the photo.

I told her I would not send it, if she would go away and never come back.

Her last words were "I'm sorry I ruined our beautiful marriage. I wish you had been enough for me".

'Good enough for Her? Our Beautiful marriage?'.

Someone was the captain on the ship SS Delusional, and Davey Jones had welcomed it many years ago.

-----

Eventually, I gave up my hobby completely, which included destroying all the recordings.

John disappeared after his company closed. Seriously gone. The last location his phone gave was somewhere in San Francisco, in the Castro district.

John's wife traded up. The guy she remarried was 5 years younger than John, but still older than her, and was a CEO of a growing company. He seemed to care for her, but definitely wanted her blue blood. They even had 3 kids together.

My two kids graduated from high school and got dead end jobs. No surprise. They both asked for me to hire them. I told them if they became programmers, to give me a call.

Ron and Mark actually fared pretty well. Their little video with John got them notoriety within the gay community. Did I forget to mention their dicks were above average in slength and width (You didn't think that any of the slut sisters would marry someone with just an average sized dick, did you?). It seems, even with Viagra, keeping a hardon for over 4 hours and fucking the entire time, is a much sought-after talent in the gay community.

Ron and Mark became friends with a successful business owner who owned a chain of stores. The guy was older and was thinking of retiring but had no kids to leave it too.

Ron and Mark moved in with him with at least one of them, but typically both, sleeping with the guy every night. Mark told me the guy had the biggest dick he or Ron had ever seen. The guy was sitting with us when Ron said it and the guy joked, he was hoping to fuck Ron or Mark to death before they fucked him to death first. Ron and Mark looked at him with a 'Challenge Accepted' glint in their eyes. Ron and Mark were running all his stores now.

Katy definitely ended up better. Sheryl divorced her husband (I had nothing to do with it, it was through a mutual agreement) and Katy and Sheryl got married. They both seemed really happy together. I felt sorry for any guy that was stupid enough to go home with those 2, when they decided they needed a real dick for a change.