Backpacking with Dani Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's... let's have some breakfast," I suggested. "Then we can head out for home."

"No, Brain," Emmanuelle protested, turning Dani towards her. "I don't want to cut your time short. We can spend at least one more day together, can't we?"

"Well, I..." Dani started. "I guess we can just leave tomorrow like we planned. We have enough food and everything."

"I just... I just don't want to leave you yet," Emmanuelle said, with all the emotion she could muster. She lay her forehead against Dani's and grabbed her other hand. She was laying it on thick as far as I was concerned. I could see right through it. But Dani was much easier to manipulate. She didn't have much experience with people. And layering the sexual factor made it even more intense and difficult.

"Dani... we really... really... should be getting Emmanuelle back to her family," I said softly.

"Tomorrow, Vince. And that's final." Dani was so determined that it wasn't worth arguing with her any more.

I relented and we all grabbed some breakfast together. We didn't talk much, but I cleaned up afterwards as the girls discussed what they were going to do. They decided on going swimming because a storm was expected later in the evening. Dani slipped into her tent so she could change into her swimsuit, while Emmanuelle came over to me.

"You bitch," I mouthed to her, which only made her smile.

She got close and whispered into my ear. "If you want another show, maybe you should come down to the lake in a little while. I know you'll enjoy it."

"Emmanuelle?" Dani called. "Is there something you can wear? I don't think you'll fit into anything of mine," she said.

Emmanuelle smiled at me, biting her lip. "Yeah, your clothes would be far too... tight." She circled her hands over her breasts, indicating just how pronounced they'd be if she wore Dani's clothes. "I'll just go without," she said.

"Without?" Dani unzipped her tent and came back out. "Like... naked?"

"No one else is here, Brain," Emmanuelle said, holding her arms out. "Just... daddy." She smiled at me.

Dani looked from Emmanuelle to me and then back. She didn't know what to make of this situation. "Um... ok," she said timidly. "But just us girls, right?"

"Oh yeah," Emmanuelle agreed. "Just us girls. We'll go have some fun all by ourselves."

"Ok," Dani smiled again. Emmanuelle took her hand and the two headed down to the lake.

I cleaned up the dishes from breakfast and put everything away. The sky was looking incredibly cloud-free and blue as I sat down and started to read my book. Unfortunately, I couldn't concentrate. My mind kept wandering to what Dani and Emmanuelle were doing. After having to reread the same page the third time, I decided I needed to go for a hike to clear my head.

I had intended to keep away from the lake, keep away from my new obsession, by hiking further down the trail. After only about 15 minutes, I noticed water on the right of me... the lake. The trail moved alongside the lake. I shook my head. I should've known. And before I could even think about it, my legs had already carried me through the trees and down to the edge, overlooking the water.

I could see the girls a little way off to my right and stood there, frozen. Both the girls were in the water, naked, and kissing. I watched their hands move over each other, touching and caressing every erogenous zone they could. My little Dani was turning into a very grown woman. I watched as she bent down and began licking Emmanuelle's nipples, the older woman cradling her head.

My cock was once again throbbing in my pants. I was actually getting excited watching them. I felt so uneasy, so... perverted. I don't know how long I stood there, but every second was making me more and more excited. I longed to drop my pants and masturbate. I longed for them to know I was watching them. I longed for them to perform for me... and enjoy being watched by me.

I turned back and walked back to the camp, feeling contemptible. If they knew about me... If Jessica ever found out about me...

I slumped in my chair when I got back and picked up my book but I wasn't able to read. Thoughts of the two women were continually plaguing me. I couldn't read a single page without having to re-read it. I thought that maybe I could steal away and masturbate, but not knowing how soon they were going to be back, I didn't want to tempt getting caught. So I just sat there, helplessly hoping my hard-on would go away.

It wasn't long before Dani and Emmanuelle came strolling back, completely naked, holding hands, giggling and laughing. I couldn't stop looking at them as they brazenly bared all, walking into camp.

"Hi daddy," Dani said giggling. It was the first time I'd ever heard her call me daddy.

"Dani.... what? You can't walk around like that," I said, trying to sound like a dad. But I couldn't stop staring at them. Their bodies were very different and offered a tantalizing spectacle.

"Yes I can," she said defiantly, walking up to where I was sitting.

"No... no, babe, that's not ok." I tried to avert my eyes, but it was impossible.

Emmanuelle was hugging her from behind, her arms wrapped around her, so close to touching her and teasing her. "No one's here. Why can't we walk around like this all we want?"

I shook my head. Fighting both of them, fighting my own perversions with them standing there, naked, was so very difficult. "Look... you gotta listen to me... You're pretty and I can't... You're too pretty to just go around naked. I'm your step-dad and you just can't do that."

Emmanuelle kissed Dani's shoulder. "Well, I'm going to keep doing it, no matter what you say," Dani answered, putting her hand up and hugging Emmanuelle's head to her.

"Come on, Dani... You gotta listen to me, I'm your step-dad. Your mother would have a fit if she saw you like this."

"See baby? Just like I said. He loves seeing you naked. See? He can barely even look at you. Don't you daddy? Don't you love seeing her naked?" Emmanuelle asked, running a hand over Dani's breast.

"I like showing off my body. I have a nice body, right?" Dani asked.

"Yeah... yeah, you're very pretty... but you can't..." I struggled on how to fight this. My own body was betraying me. My cock was throbbing and felt so uncomfortable in my shorts. But I dared not to touch it... not now...

"I like showing off how good I look. You said I was pretty," Dani continued, defiantly. She was definitely being urged to do this by Emmanuelle. That woman was going to seriously be the end of me.

"You... yes, you are pretty..."

Emmanuelle bent her head down and kissed and nibbled on Dani's neck while her hands caressed her small breasts and overly sensitive nipples. Her nipples were as hard as rocks!

"I like how you look at us," Emmanuelle said. "I see the fire in your eyes. I know you want to touch..."

"Stop," I begged, standing up.

"You don't want this?" Emmanuelle asked.

"No...," I answered, unsteady. I couldn't even trust my words any more. I knew if I didn't get out of there it wouldn't take long before I fell completely under their spell.

Emmanuelle laughed, making Dani laugh along with her. "Come on, let's go get dressed," she whispered in Dani's ear before kissing it. They turned towards the tent and started moving towards it.

Emmanuelle turned back to me as Dani was crawling into the tent. "We both know you're lying. You're hard just thinking about it," she giggled. "So... very... hard."

I stood dumbfounded as she smiled, then she turned and crawled into the tent, closing it behind her.

12