Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,253 Followers

“Miss Stevens, thank you so much. I’ll never forget that.” He said between breaths.

“Well it will be the last time. No offense. We have to put a stop to this. I can’t keep doing this!” She was mostly talking to herself.

“I meant what I said, Miss Stevens. I love you.” Brent told her convincingly.

Sarah looked at him, wondering if he was serious. “No, probably not, Brent. It’s just an infatuation. Look, you’re a great kid, you’re really sweet, cute, and not to mention you have a great cock… But I’m your teacher, and you’re a student. This will be the last time we do anything like this, OK?”

Brent sighed, he was putting his pants back on. “I’ll try.”

Sarah was up now too, putting her clothes back on as well. She still had to run over to Coach Hicks’ house and drop off that information.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Sarah pulled her car into Coach Hicks’ driveway and got out. She had the High School football team’s playbook in her hands, as well as some other grade books and information the other gym teacher needed.

She walked up to the door of his house and rang the doorbell. She heard it ring inside, and waited a few moments. Nobody came to the door.

She rang the doorbell again, and waited a few more moments. Still nothing. Sarah looked through the glass window of the door and couldn’t see anyone inside. She tried the door, and it was unlocked.

Sarah opened the door of the Coach’s house and walked inside. “Hellooooo?” She called out.

“I’m up here.” Came a faint voice from upstairs. “Come on up.”

Sarah climbed the stairs and found Coach Hicks lying in his bed in the bedroom. His feet were propped up on some pillows and he was in his pajamas.

“Thanks, I can’t get up to the get the door. My damn back, ya know.” The coach said.

Sarah looked him over as he lay in the bed. It certainly did look like he had been there for days. “What exactly happened to you again?” She asked directly.

“Oh, I fell off my roof.” He said quickly.

“I thought it happened at school.” She replied, confused.

“Yeah, that’s what I meant. I fell off the roof at school.” He tried to cover.

“Ohhh… the roof at school? Huh, what were you doing up there?” She continued to ask, curiously.

“Oh, the ummm… a ball got lost up there.” He told her, becoming a bit annoyed by the probing questions.

“That must have hurt… since the school is three stories high.” Sarah said again.

“Enough about that. Did you bring the stuff I asked?” He changed the subject.

“Yeah I did, it’s all right here.” Sarah handed him the folders and papers that she had been requested to get from his office.

“Oh, good, good… Thank you.” He said gratefully.

“No problem.”

“Sarah,” the coach started, “You really have been a huge help for me. I don’t know what we would do without you. You’re always picking up the slack when someone needs it. And here I am, the victim of an unfortunate accident that couldn’t have been prevented, and you step in and save the day. Thank you.”

Sarah was speechless; she couldn’t believe what she heard. “Wow. It’s nice to have someone finally appreciate all my hard work. I do always end up having to take matters into my own hands a lot.”

The coach nodded. “Yes, yes you do. In fact, speaking of taking things into your hands. There is one other thing I would love for you to help me with…”

“What’s that?” She asked.

Coach Hicks gripped his cock through his pajama pants. “I’ve been so horny, Sarah. It’s terrible being stuck here 24/7, and my wife left me two months ago!”

Sarah didn’t know what to say. “Ummm, wow. That certainly does suck. What do you want me to do? Buy you some porno magazines?”

“No,” Coach Hicks said, opening the slit in the front of his pants, pulling his fully stiff cock out. He was absolutely fully erect. “Will you give me a blowjob?” He asked.

“What??” She asked, in shock.

“A blowjob. Just suck me off. Please?” The coach asked. “Look it’s not a big deal. We’re friends, and plus it won’t take long at all. I’m so horny I’ll probably blow my load as soon as you wrap your lips around it. And hey, I would do the same for you.”

“Well, I don’t know if that makes me feel any better.” Sarah told him, feeling very unsure about the situation.

Coach Hicks stroked his stiff cock up and down a couple times as he looked at her desperately. “Please, Sarah?” He asked her again.

“Well… Ok I guess. You have been a really good friend.” She agreed.

Sarah leaned over the bed to where the coach’s erect cock was sticking out of his pajamas. She licked her tongue over the tip of his cockhead, then rolled her tongue around the head, before she opened her lips and took him inside her mouth.

The coach sighed deeply and leaned his head back against the pillows in his bed as his sexy co-worker sucked his cock into her mouth.

Sarah began sucking him hard, and her hands held the base of his shaft, jerking him off into her mouth. Her tongue wiggled along his rod in her mouth while she sucked and slurped.

“That’s it, Sarah… I told you it wouldn’t take long… Just a bit more!” He coaxed her.

Sarah bobbed her head up and down on his shaft faster, sucking and slurping messily. Her hands held his cock tightly, and she continued to jerk him off determinedly.

“Here it cums!” He yelled.

The coach’s cock exploded, as he warned her, with a huge blast of cum. Sarah choked at first, not expecting it to shoot directly down her throat. The next few squirts of sperm she let splatter against her tongue. The coach kept cumming and squirting shot after shot of jizz into her mouth. He must not have had a release in a long time, because his cock was like a faucet of cum!

Sarah swallowed the huge load. She had to, or else it would have overflowed her mouth. When the coach was finished orgasming, she lifted her head and stood beside him again.

“Ahhhh yeah… Thank you so much, Sarah.” He said to her.

She wiped her mouth and nodded slightly. “How much longer do you think you’ll be out of work?” She asked.

“Well, it might be a few more weeks, I think. I may need you to coach some of the football games for me.”

“Me? Coach? I couldn’t possibly.” She told him.

“I’m sure you’ll find a way.” He said to her with a grin.

It was going to be a long year… To be continued.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,253 Followers