Azalea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Billy demanded, grabbing Sarah, pinning her arms at her sides. "What are you doing?"

In answer, she gave him a soft kiss on his lips. Because of her split lip, it was a gentle, quick kiss.

Then she licked the end of his nose. This had the desired result, he let go of her arms so that he could wipe his nose.

She laughed and continued neatly hanging her clothes. A gentle slap to her rear made her squeal.

"So, what's for supper?" Sarah asked pulling Billy into his kitchen.

She didn't like any of his selections, so, Billy found himself being pulled around Burns & Burns grocery store.

The cashier, an Asian-American girl chatted pleasantly with them. Sarah glared at the girl as Billy loaded the conveyor belt. Then, when the basket was emptied, Sarah clutched onto Billy's arm.

"Believe that girl? Flirting like that? And I'm right there? Right there, and she's 'oh, I just love that ice cream, especially with the chocolate syrup,'" Sarah shrilled as Billy loaded the trunk of the car.

"Sarah, she wasn't flirting with me," Billy slammed the trunk shut.

"Yes she was! I was right there!" Sarah insisted.

"Sarah, she was flirting with you," Billy stated.

The look of stunned recognition on Sarah's face made Billy guffaw heartily. Sarah looked back at the store, a hot blush coloring her pale features.

"She... Ooh, oh Billy! Oh, that's just so wrong," Sarah screeched, jerking on the locked door of the car. "Ooh, let's go, let's go."

At the apartment, Billy helped Sarah cook. Twice during the process, Sarah commented that they needed better pots and pans, nicer plates.

After dinner, Billy helped with the cleaning. Again, Sarah found many reasons to touch him. She smiled at him, eyes teasing him.

"Sarah, quit, huh?" Billy laughed when she'd put a soapy hand on him, wetting his tee shirt.

"No," she retorted.

They watched television for a few hours; Sarah went through the seventy nine channels Billy had available with his PC Nation Basic Cable television, cell phone and Internet package. She never found anything she liked; Billy finally wrestled the remote from her and found a made-for-television movie.

"Oh, come on, Sarah, you knew she was going die," Billy chuckled as Sarah gasped in dismay at a character's announcement that she was dying.

"What? How?" Sarah asked.

"It was obvious," Billy said, then pointed out all the flags.

"I'm going take a shower," Sarah snapped when the character did die.

"Wait, wait, we haven't seen the big dog she's going buy for the kid," Billy teased. "Oh, and you know he's going name it after that woman."

"Shut up," Sarah snapped, getting to her feet.

Billy was already in bed when Sarah came out of the bathroom, body wrapped in one towel and head wrapped in another.

"Did we..." Sarah asked, rifling through one of her drawers.

"Hmm?" Billy asked.

"Shoot! Billy, I didn't bring nothing sleep in," Sarah complained.

Billy got up and slid open one of his drawers. He pulled out a tee shirt and handed it to her.

"Thanks," Sarah smiled and kissed him.

"Uh huh," Billy agreed.

And, in front of him, Sarah dropped the towel from her body. He saw her small, hard breasts on her slim ribcage. He saw her concave belly with small dimple of a belly button. He saw the sparse crop of blonde curls between her legs, not fully covering the slit bisecting her puffy mound. He saw her slim legs, her skinny arms. He saw how pale her flesh was.

Billy's cock sprang to full hardness, looking at the sight of his beautiful sister's body. His erection poked through the fly opening of his boxers as he drank in the sight of her lovely body.

Abruptly, Billy brushed past Sarah and got into bed. Sarah turned, displaying her compact buttocks to his gaze and his cock twitched. She then pulled the tee shirt on and returned to the fogged up bathroom.

His cock had softened slightly and his thoughts had pulled away from lustful thoughts when Sarah knelt down beside the bed. Her beautiful face looked angelic as she silently recited her prayers. Her face was innocent, devoid of make-up. The black eye, a hideous purple, and the puffy lip with the red marks did detract from her beauty somewhat.

When she rose and kicked up her leg to crawl into the bed, Billy could see her blonde curls again. With her leg up, he could also make out her inner pussy lips, plump and pink peeking through the sprigs of blonde curls.

"Good night," Sarah whispered, her hand resting on Billy's chest.

"Good night," Billy agreed.

"I love you," Sarah continued.

"Love you too," Billy replied.

"Thank you," Sarah whispered, hand still on Billy's chest.

Billy turned off the bedside lamp and tried to forget about the sight of Sarah's nude body. He tried to forget about the sight of her blonde curls, the sight of her pink lips peeking out through the light fringe of blonde.

*

Jerry's face was twisted in rage.

Blood. There was so much blood. Blood was everywhere.

*

"We're only half-brother and sister," Sarah whispered to him as she stroked his cock with her small hand.

Billy groaned, his cock straining hard. He wanted to ejaculate, wanted to spurt his semen, wanted to coat her dainty hand as it tugged on his cock. He wanted it to last forever, the feeling of her warm hand as she tugged on his manhood, her warm breath tickling and caressing his chest.

Billy didn't know what time it was; how long he had been asleep. He would have to open his eyes, would have to twist his head to the left to look at the clock and he did not want to open his eyes. He did not want to twist his head.

"Sarah, I'm about to..." Billy hissed.

Sarah ducked her head underneath the blanket. Billy whined when he felt her hot breath on the head of his cock.

She squealed in surprise when Billy grabbed her left leg and pulled her to squat her pretty little pussy near his face. She moaned around his cock when she felt his hot breath on her puffy lips. Sarah squealed again when she felt Billy's mouth against her wet pussy.

"Mmng! Aw damn," Billy keened and began pumping a torrent of semen into Sarah's mouth.

Sarah pulled her mouth off of Billy's cock when her mouth began filling with a warm, bitter, salty, slimy substance. She squealed, almost indignant when a second torrent of sperm splashed onto her lips and chin. A third and fourth spurt of semen splashed onto her face and into her open mouth.

Billy pulled her pussy closer to his mouth and continued to tease her lips, her clitoris with his tongue. He used his fingers to probe the depth of her pussy and she grunted and thrashed in orgasm.

Her small hand continued to stroke, to milk his cock. He had not lost his erection since his forceful ejaculation and Sarah bent and began to lick his cock again.

"No, no, I want in you," Billy demanded.

Sarah eagerly wiggled off of her big brother and flopped down onto her back. Billy almost laughed as he used a corner of the bedsheet to clean her beautiful face of his sperm.

"Oh, oh God yes," Sarah cried out as Billy's thick cock pushed into her.

"Ugh!" Billy groaned as his cock was enveloped in a wet furnace.

When Jerry Stevens had pushed his cock into Sarah's unwilling, unprepared pussy, all Sarah had felt was a searing, stabbing pain, and then, thankfully, nothing. Now, she felt each inch of her lover's manhood as it pressed into her. She felt each pulse of his cock as it scraped, rasped against her slick vaginal walls.

Sarah wrapped her slim legs around Billy's thighs. She wound her arms around his neck.

"Yes, Billy, yes," she cried out.

Billy bent and kissed her. He was careful not to crush her with his weight. He was careful not to bruise her lips.

"Ugh! Oh God!" Sarah cried out, then shook in orgasm as Billy's cock was fully imbedded in her pussy.

"Ugh, oh shit yes," Billy cried out as her incredible tightness squeezed, pulsed, milked his cock.

"Oh, oh, aw no, aw damn no," Billy then cried out as his cock erupted inside of her.

Pulse after pulse, spurt after spurt pumped, almost painfully from his cock. Her tight pussy pulsed and squeezed as he gasped and wheezed through his orgasm.

Finally, he was spent. Weakly, Billy pulled his wilting cock from his sister's pussy. He rolled over and flopped onto his back.

"God, Billy, that was so wonderful," Sarah whispered in the darkness.

"Yeah, yeah it was," Billy struggled to catch his breath.

"Thank goodness we're half-brother and sister," Sarah giggled, putting her blonde head on his chest.

"Uh huh," Billy mumbled.

*

Jerry's face was twisted in rage.

Blood. There was so much blood. Blood was everywhere.

*

Billy woke up. Pale light seeped into the room from the early morning sunlight.

"Thank goodness we're half-brother and sister," Sarah had said last night, after their incestuous coupling.

Billy got out of bed, emptied his bladder, then went to make coffee. He sat in his cozy living room, trying to will the coffee to do its magic, clear his thinking.

"Thank goodness we're half-brother and sister," Sarah had said, her beautiful blonde head on his chest.

There was something in those words. There was something niggling at the back of his brain about those words. Something in those words, Sarah's words that gave Billy a sense of discomfort.

It wasn't the act of incest that was making Billy uneasy. The joining of their flesh early this morning had felt so right. His cock and her pussy were meant to meld together as one flesh. His other couplings, the other women Billy had joined with, there had always been an element of guilt with those illicit meetings. This had felt right, joining with his sister had felt somehow wholesome, fulfilling.

"Thank goodness we're half-brother and sister," Sarah's words echoed in Billy's head.

"Good morning," Sarah whispered, beautiful face smiling at him.

Billy looked up, smiling. Then he froze. In the early morning sunlight, Billy saw the face of his, of their mother.

*

Jerry's face was twisted in rage.

Blood. There was so much blood. Blood was everywhere.

"No, you whore of Babylon!" Jerry had thundered. "No, you and your little tool of the Devil will not be taking your children from me!"

A blond man was gurgling, trying to get to his feet. Blood was seeping from his mouth, his blue eyes were wide as he struggled. His hand, his left hand was over his chest as a fountain of blood sprayed through his fingers.

Their mother was screaming and crying, trying to help the blond man to his feet. Their mother called out 'William' once, then a geyser of blood poured from her throat.

Sarah was screaming from her small carrier/car seat. Billy ran on his short little legs to try to help his Mommy.

And a large breasted brunette, bloody knife in her hand, slapped Billy, knocking him to the floor.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Billy murmured. "That woman. That was Michelle."

"Huh?" Sarah asked, standing in front of him.

"Oh sweet Jesus. Oh sweet Jesus, oh my God," Billy murmured again.

Billy pulled his sister onto his lap. He clung to Sarah with all the desperation of a drowning man.

In a movement so innate to women since the beginning of time, Sarah pulled Billy close and began to comfort him. She pulled his head to her small breast. She combed her fingers through his thick blond hair.

Billy's lips sought out her lips. His kiss was a desperate kiss. Her kiss was a soft, loving kiss.

"District Attorney's office; David Upjohn speaking," David Upjohn, the Assistant District Attorney of Lowen County, Arkansas intoned into his office telephone.

And a man's voice dropped a bombshell into David's lap. The young man claimed to have information on one of the most revered, the most influential of men in Lowen County.

Billy had been the chief laborer from the moment he was able to hold a rake. When his hands were able to reach the safety bar of the self-propelled lawnmower, it was his job to cut the grass.

Billy did smirk at the title 'self-propelled' on the sticker affixed to the lawnmower. If self-propelled meant having to wrestle and push and churn one's way through front and back yard, then, yes, the lawn mower was self-propelled.

And for as long as he could remember, Billy had hated the large azalea bush that dominated the center of the back yard. On hot summer days, the leaves would brush against his sweaty arms, causing infernal itching. The pinkish purple flowers that lay rotting on the ground did not smell pleasant to Billy as his lawn more chewed through the dense vegetation.

And Billy had always wondered why his father had insisted on this one bush, and insisted on it being in such an inconvenient location. There were no other azalea bushes in their yard. There were no trees in their yard. Just this one, large, flowering shrub, sitting almost perfectly dead center in the rear yard.

David Upjohn actually knocked over his cup of coffee as this disembodied voice talked about a gruesome murder that had taken place seventeen and a half years ago. In the kitchen of a small, modest home. And a single bush in an otherwise austere yard.

"What on God's green earth?" Jerry Stevens snarled bitterly when Sheriff Bubba Castille stoically handed the reverend a search warrant. "No sir, oh no sir, y'all ain't doing nothing 'til my lawyer gets here, y'all hear? All y'all just wait right there."

"Bubba? Y'all want come in for some coffee?" Michelle graciously offered while Jerry was trying to find his attorney's phone number.

"Mrs. Stevens, this ain't a social visit," Bubba said.

"Well, no, I suppose it's not, is it?" Michelle said and sat on the couch.

Bubba watched as the woman's face went from a mask of calm politeness to resignation. He found the transformation oddly curious.

"Well, if y'all will excuse me," Michelle whispered. "I'm going have me some coffee. Sure y'all don't want none?"

Kris Renfroe, Jerry's attorney did come and read through the warrant. In minutes, he had an emergency meeting with Judge Rosebaum.

"So, let me get this straight," Kris mocked. "The District Attorney's office gets an anonymous call? And this anonymous call says, 'hey, I think there's a body buried in the Reverend's back yard. And the District Attorney thinks that's a good idea to dig up a man's back yard? Well, your Honor? I think I know where Jimmy Hoffa's body's buried. Can I get a search warrant for that?"

"The court is not interested in your sarcasm, counselor," Judge Rosebaum snapped. "Mr. Upjohn, how credible is this tip?"

"The tip came to us from the defendant's son, your Honor," David smirked, watching the color drain from Jerry Steven's face.

"Injunction denied; the District Attorney's office will proceed with the search," the judge decreed, slamming the gavel down.

"Your Honor! My client has had a very contentious relationship with his son! This is just a way for William Stevens to retaliate against his father," Kris Renfroe argued.

"Counselor, I've made my decision," the judge decreed. "Mr. Upjohn, please proceed."

"This, uh this decision of yours wouldn't have anything to do with your Honor's wife renouncing your Jewish faith and joining the reverend's church now would it?" Kris insinuated.

"Not at all. If anything, Sheila leaving me and joining Mr. Stevens's church causes me to be very favorable toward the defendant," Judge Rosebaum smiled his beatific smile.

Sarah and Billy attended the funeral of their mother, Elizabeth Natalie Bobbins Stevens and their biological father. At the small memorial service, Billy learned he had been named Willian, in honor of his mother's lover, William Adam Sloan. Jerry had not known that he was not the father of Billy, but did begin to suspect his assistant pastor's attention to his young, beautiful wife was not as innocent as both William and Elizabeth had claimed it to be.

Then Michelle Lasselle, the Reverend Jerry Stevens's secretary had looked up into Reverend Steven's face, large brown eyes filled with reverence and devotion and had told Jerry she had witness Elizabeth and William going into William's apartment. Elizabeth denied Jerry's accusations. William denied Jerry's accusations.

The digital photographs were irrefutable proof, though. William quietly resigned as assistant pastor. And Elizabeth requested a divorce.

But when Elizabeth tried to remove Billy and Sarah from Jerry's home, Jerry recruited the help of his devoted secretary.

Seventeen, nearly eighteen years later, Jerry sat in a jail cell in the east wing of Lowen County Lock-up. Michelle sat in a cell on the southern flank of the building.

While home, Billy did look through his few possessions and decided most of it could be donated to charity. Sarah also donated much of her belongings to charity; she wanted nothing that would tie her to this home, to Arkansas.

Sarah did take her final exams and did graduate from James Conway High School. Neither Billy nor Sarah felt any need to visit Jerry or Michelle in Lowen County Lockup.

"What would I say to her? Thank you for lying to me? For killing my real mother so you could pretend to be my mom?" Sarah asked.

"Ready to go home?" Billy asked.

"What? Why would I...OH! You mean, Kimble?" Sarah asked, face creasing into a smile.

The first three hours were spent in silence. As they traveled south on Highway 467, Sarah watched idly as the scenery whizzed by. Billy concentrated on driving; traffic was unusually thick.

"High school and college graduations," Sarah mused.

"Uh huh," Billy agreed.

"You spoke with the Lowen County clerk of court about changing your birth certificate?" Sarah suddenly asked.

"Uh huh, Elizabeth Natalie Bobbins and William Adam Sloan are our parents," Billy said.

"Hmm," Sarah said.

They did stop to have ham and cheese sandwiches in Alexandria. Then they pulled off at Burns & Burns; Billy knew they milk was bad by now, and he was pretty sure the lunch meat was turning green in their refrigerator.

"But you didn't tell them to change mine, did you?" Sarah asked as they carried the groceries up the stairs.

"No. You told me you wanted to think about it," Billy reminded her.

"And mine shows Michelle and Jerry," Sarah continued to muse out loud.

"Yeah, not sure how they managed to take Mom off and put Michelle on," Billy agreed, unlocking the door of their apartment.

"Whew! Oh my God," Billy gagged as he opened the refrigerator.

"Ooh, oh, God, whatever that is, kill it and throw it out, huh?" Sarah also gagged.

Billy did as ordered, carrying the tightly wound garbage bag down to the dumpster. He returned and smiled as he could hear Sarah singing some insipid country song while she showered.

"Your turn," Sarah smiled, coming out with only a towel wrapped around her slender body.

Billy paused to hug and kiss her. Then he made her squeal as he jerked her towel off before escaping into the bathroom.

"Bill... Billy Stevens, you turd," Sarah yelled. pounding on the door.

Billy laughed and tossed her towel at her. She giggled and kissed him before yanking the door shut again.

Billy made quick work of scraping a few days' growth from his face. He then jumped into a tepid shower and scrubbed away several hours of road grime from his flesh.

Thinking of his sister's compact body, nude as she grabbed for her towel made his cock jump to full hardness. In his mind's eye, he saw her small breasts and her light brown nipples, crinkled and hard. He saw her flat belly and her slightly bony hips. He could see the little tuft of light blonde hair that didn't fully cover her puffy cubic mound, did not fully cover her sweet little furrow from sight.

Billy gave his cock a few strokes, then pumped a torrent of sperm onto the wall of the shower. Even after such a forceful ejaculation, though, his cock did not wilt.

Coming out of the bathroom, Billy found his sister waiting for him in their bed. Her slender legs were parted, bent at the knees. Her puffy inner lips stuck out of her pubic mound, slick with her excitement.