April Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No doubt about that," Noah admitted while he let his hand travel over her breasts and circling her nipples.

"I like that," Kathryn admitted, and she turned onto her side and let her hands roam over his body, wanting to get to know every little detail.

She noticed that he had an old scar on his left arm.

"What happened?" she wondered.

"Bicycle and stairs mixed with an adventurous boy. You can guess the rest."

"Did you break anything?"

"Nope. Concussion and sore ribs. And that souvenir, of course."

"No stitches?"

"Sure, but they didn't do a good enough job so the stitches tore."

"Poor you," she said as she kissed his scar.

"Stupid, but lucky. I've a lot of other parts that are hurting more if you want to kiss those as well," he suggested.

She roamed her hand down his stomach and aimed for his cock. She removed the condom and wrapped her hand around his shaft. She could feel him pulse and increase in size.

"This part here, you mean?"

"That's my primary erogenous zone."

She moved her hand around his balls and gave them a slight squeeze. She watched as his cock responded and jerked.

"Any more erogenous zones?"

"Probably. You should search around a little," he suggested while he stretched out his entire body.

He filled her bed and she was thankful that she had bought a full-length king-size when she had moved in. Otherwise, they would feel pretty cramped right now.

Unable to resist him, she lifted her body slightly away from him and moved upwards, kissing his skin as she went across his bellybutton and his stomach, before venturing up to his nipples.

She enjoyed having her nipples sucked, so maybe he would enjoy the same?

She circled her finger around the coloured area, before using her tongue to push right at the tip. She heard his response and looked up to meet his eyes.

He was focused on her breasts that dangled in front of him. She moved toward his other nipple and did the same there. Yes, he was definitely responsive there, she thought, as she felt his hand move over her buttocks and slide between her cheeks.

She gasped as she felt him press lightly against her anal opening. She had never wanted anything inside there, but as he moved over her skin, she felt the excitement build. He moved further down and found the opening to her pussy.

Now, that was more like it, she thought, and she wiggled a little against his hand. His pushed a finger inside of her and she relished the instant response from her body. She pushed back against his finger, taking him deeper inside.

"If you straddle my face, I can lick your clit at the same time. Would you like that?"

She gasped out loud.

"You know I would, but I need a shower first," Kathryn almost panicked at the thought.

"No, you don't. Want to give it a try?"

"How?"

Noah lifted her easily and placed her over his chest, her legs on each side of his head and her head right in front of his cock. Kathryn became suspicious. The position made her wonder if Noah had some requests that he wanted her to fulfil.

"Should I do anything specific?" Kathryn asked.

"Nope. Just do what you want and nothing more."

Kathryn reached for his cock and squeezed her hands around him. He was warm and hard at the same time. Aiming his cock head toward her mouth she moved her tongue toward the gland underneath the head.

He responded instantly. She felt him harden even more and she pressed her lips along his shaft. At the same time, she felt his tongue on her clit, pushing and urging it to respond to him. She gasped in surprise as he pushed his finger inside of her.

She spread her legs wider and he responded by sucking her clit so hard that the feeling was radiating from her clit and into the rest of her body. She lowered herself toward him, holding her head higher and gasped for air.

She had completely forgotten what she was doing to him, and the urgent need was so strong that she could only hold on to his cock while she moved him toward her mouth. She placed her lips around him and sucked hard.

She felt a moment of triumph when he stopped what he was doing to her. But soon he was aiming for her clit again and she felt overwhelmed by the intense contractions starting inside of her.

"More," she gasped, pleading with him.

He pressed another finger inside of her before rubbing directly at her g-spot. Every muscle in her body seemed to tighten.

He gave her clit another hard suck and she could not hold back any longer and she screamed his name while she felt her entire body shake with the intense pleasure pouring through her.

He held her tight, moving his hands over her back as if he wanted to console her as she plunged into unknown territory. It worked. She felt cherished. Loved, or something very similar, Kathryn realised.

She felt awed by it. Realising that she could very easily fall in love with Noah. If that hadn't already happened. She felt her body easing and she felt his cock twitch.

This was proving to be really unfair, she thought. It was his turn to experience the same pleasure as he had just given her. She took his cock into her mouth and starting sucking.

Moving her hands to the base of his manhood, she squeezed hard around him, before moving her hands up and down his shaft. She let him leave her mouth and the little popping sound as he escaped made her smile.

She pushed her tongue against his cock, held him closer to her and let her tongue follow the ridge to the backside, pressing a little harder against the gland underneath. He seemed to tense, all muscles on high alert as he placed his hands on her thighs.

She moved her mouth up and down his shaft, licking and sucking at she slowly moved across his skin. He pushed himself up toward her, making her feel the excitement in controlling his pleasure, heightening his need as she sucked on his shaft and squeezed his balls slightly.

"Oh my," he groaned.

She moved her hand to the bulbous head and squeezed hard around him. Wanting to feel him inside of her as he erupted, she closed her mouth around him again. Taking him as deeply as she could manage, she sucked him hard as if he was her favourite ice cream.

She heard him gasping for breath while he starting to buckle underneath her. She must be doing something right, she thought, as she sucked him as hard as she could. At the same time, she closed her hands around the base and tightened around him.

In an instant she felt a spurt of saltiness flood her mouth and he groaned loudly behind her. She licked him and swallowed, holding on to his shaft as he gradually calmed down and came to rest.

Giving his shaft one final pat, she laid down beside him and snuggled into his arms. Laying her arm across his chest and sharing his warmth.

"You killed me there," Noah groaned.

"You're probably dehydrated, yes."

He laughed heartily and kissed her hair, holding her in his arms.

"That was amazing. Thank you," he murmured.

"I like experimenting on you," Kathryn admitted. "And with you."

"Me too."

Kathryn felt so content that she fell asleep almost instantly.

Day of the quiz

Next morning, Kathryn awoke, feeling a hard body spooning hers. She felt warm and content, and there seemed to be a hard bulge pressing into her back. She wiggled her bottom and pushed slightly back, trying to figure out if he was awake or not.

A hand came around her and landed on her breasts, starting to roll her nipples. She arched against him, before moving upwards so she could feel his hard cock between her legs.

"I like this alarm clock," Kathryn murmured as she lifted her upper leg and hooked it behind his.

"Me too," he groaned before he slowly pushed his cock inside of her.

She felt every inch of him massage her channel as he slowly pushed forward. As he retreated, she pushed her body back at him, fearing that he would leave, only to be consoled by him plunging even deeper inside.

She tightened her muscles around his cock, feeling every part of her being affected by his presence.

He moved his hand over her leg. She gasped as she felt him hold on to her thigh as he pushed deep inside of her. Her body was heated, and she felt every nerve ending inside of her focused on the pleasure that was sure to come.

She wiggled a little, wanting him to stop fussing around and to massage her clit directly.

He felt almost too large for her, and the curiosity was too much to resist. She moved her hand to his thighs and touched his warm skin, trying to aim for the place where they were connected. But their bodies were so close that she could not get her hand between them.

"Try here," he said as he moved her hand between her legs.

Stretching her hand further down, she located the base of his cock as he pushed inside of her. Oh boy, he was just as large as she remembered. She was adjusting to him as she felt him lodged deep inside of her.

She could stay like this forever, she felt. Him inside of her, behind her, filling her bed and body with his presence. She bent down and squeezed his balls slightly; not sure how hard she could squeeze before it turned from delight to hurt. He groaned.

"More," he pleaded.

She squeezed a little more, and she could feel his body tensing all over. It seemed she had found just the right amount of pressure. She grinned at her discovery.

"I need you with me," Noah groaned in her ear.

He moved her hand away from his balls and placed it on her clit instead.

"Pleasure yourself," he encouraged her as he slowly moved his hands up to her breasts.

She massaged her clit, but the feeling was nowhere near the intensity when he touched her.

"I need you," Kathryn groaned. "Your hand on my clit."

He pushed her hand away, before rubbing her clit a little harder. Instantly, she felt her need skyrocket. She gasped in surprise. How could he know her body so much better than she did?

She pushed herself backwards, taking his cock deeper as she fucked herself on his shaft. Wanting to feel him deep inside of her as she came.

He started to move with more insistence, pushing deep inside of her, before retreating. She protested every time he retreated, and she clenched around his cock so hard to prevent him from leaving her aching channel.

The result was a strong friction that made her feel every inch of him as he filled her to the rim. She tightened her body one last time and with a quick movement of his fingers she shouted his name as she plummeted into a strong orgasm.

Her mind fogged so totally that she was acting only based on instincts, holding on to him. He seemed to have waited for her and after a few more plunges he followed her into the orgasm that was running through her body.

"Oh boy," Kathryn gasped.

She lay still, moving her hand across his damp skin, basking in the wonderful calm that settled in her body. She felt his cock twitch a few more times.

Letting their breaths slowly become calmer, Kathryn looked at the clock.

"Oops, we'll be late."

"You can shower first. I can't move," Noah admitted.

"Not up to a quickie in the shower then?"

"I need a break. You're exhausting me with your sexual appetite," he smiled and gave her a nudge.

"Ditto," Kathryn laughed as she wobbled toward the shower.

***

Noah was yawning. He probably needed another cup of coffee, he decided and walked to the coffee machine.

"Hey, Noah!"

His buddy Ben came up to him.

"Are you up for a trip to the gym this morning?"

"No, I can barely keep my eyes open."

"You look like hell, man. Haven't you slept?"

"A few hours, but not enough."

"Something interesting keeping you awake?" Ben asked knowingly.

"You bet. Something very interesting."

Ben just clapped his shoulder.

"You should get some sleep before the quiz tournament. Otherwise you'll fall asleep on your ladylove this evening."

"Oh, damn. I forgot about that."

Ben laughed heartily.

"It's good to see you focus on something more important in life."

***

Half an hour later, Noah fell asleep on his desk. Kathryn was concerned how his neck would feel once he awoke, but the man looked so exhausted that she let him sleep.

She closed the door to their office so that his boss would not see. After all, it was the least she could do since she was heavily to blame for his exhaustion. She smiled smugly.

The caffeine and ginseng combination had resulted in a very interesting night, she had to admit. Although, she suspected that Noah had the stamina even without those substances.

Luckily, he hadn't experienced any bad side effects of the ginseng. She had kept a close eye on him, vowing never to suggest something like that again.

The overtime had probably not helped either. Poor man, she thought as she turned to solve some of their mutual tasks. It was the least she could do to relieve his suffering.

***

Sometime later, Noah started to stir. He moaned as in pain. She walked over to him, placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly massaged his neck and shoulders.

"Mm, that feels so good," he murmured. "I need a bed."

"Yes, you do. And a good night's sleep. I promise to keep my hands to myself next time."

"I like your hands, your mouth, and all other parts of your body. Especially if they are touching mine."

"Flatterer. Right now, I'm more concerned about your neck."

"I've a terrible headache, but it will pass."

"Do you want some painkillers? I have some that are mixed with caffeine."

"Sure, just give me two."

***

Noah seemed to improve after that, but Kathryn vowed to make sure he got some much-needed rest the next night. She would have to make sure that she didn't instigate anything.

A little later, Patrick and Ben came by.

"Ready for the big night?"

Kathryn wondered what they were talking about.

Noah seemed to have the same problem.

"Have you slept?" Patrick asked.

"Like a baby," Noah admitted.

"You look a lot better now," Ben concluded before scratching his thigh.

Patrick also seemed to have some itching on his legs.

Suddenly it dawned on Kathryn.

"What day is it?" she blurted out.

"Friday. Aren't either of you two lovebirds paying any attention?" Patrick laughed.

"Oh, the quiz! I forgot," Noah said. "Again."

Kathryn blanched. Quiz night and according to plan, their training clothes would be full of itching powder and the coffee would be caffeine-free. No wonder her head felt like it wanted to split in two.

Ben was scratching his thigh.

"Have you gotten fleas?" Noah wondered.

"Not sure. It's just itching all the time."

"I have the same," Patrick said.

"Allergy?" Kathryn suggested. "Maybe you should use another shower gel for a while."

"Still, it's strange that we both have the same condition," Patrick stated.

Kathryn had a very good idea as to what caused it, but she kept her mouth shut. A deal was a deal, and she needed to keep her end of the bargain.

***

Quiz night

That same evening, several teams gathered to participate in the yearly quiz competition. The rest of their colleagues were cheering for their favourites.

Noah and his team did a wonderful job, but in the end it was not enough. The team from the legal department won.

The 'Blondes' came second and the 'Nerds' came third to everyone's surprise.

***

Kathryn met up with Sharon and Lily and congratulated them.

"Well done, you two. You did a wonderful job."

"Yes, we're improving, aren't we? But, the 'Lawyers' were better. I never thought they would attend. Last year they didn't even have a team," Sharon said.

"Oh, well, at least they have a very clever woman on their team, so I suppose they are allowed to win," Lily said.

"But you beat the nerds. That was your goal, after all," Kathryn reminded them.

"Yes, and there's always next year. Maybe if we start preparing now, we might win?"

"Count me out of it," Kathryn said. "I've had it with short skirts and see-through blouses. I need a month in normal clothing after this."

"Oh, come on. Don't get changed yet. We have to attend the party. Blow off some steam. Besides, it seems that the short skirts have landed you a very skilled lover, judging by your smile," Sharon prodded her.

"I can't deny that it had some fringe benefits, yes," Kathryn admitted. "So, next year I'm not available for undercover missions."

***

Kathryn hadn't been able to talk to Noah after the competition. There were so many well wishers that he was completely occupied.

She decided to be patient. She hoped that she would get the chance to dance with him, so she talked to other colleagues while she waited for him to liberate himself.

Finally, he came toward her, but his face had a hard expression, not the smile she had come to know so well. Maybe he wasn't handling the defeat very well.

"I need to talk to you. In private," he said as he pulled her aside.

"Let's take a walk in the garden," Kathryn suggested while she remembered their very hot encounter.

Stepping outside, they walked away from the noise and the other partygoers and located a quiet area.

"I believe we have some unfinished business," Noah said abruptly.

His voices sounded hard. Nothing like the soft lover that had pleasured her earlier in the morning.

"Do we?"

Kathryn was starting to fear that something terrible had happened.

"Yes, I've just learned that you are the mastermind behind our defeat."

"Not exactly."

"You deny that you've helped the bimbos?"

"Bimbos? Is that what you call them? I thought they were called the 'Blondes'."

"Don't distract me. I've finally started to see through your trickery. Damn it, you hooked me really well."

"What are you talking about, Noah?"

"Does strawberries, decaf coffee and see-through blouses ring any bells?"

"Should they?"

"The best way to beat us was to make us think of sex, not the quiz. Do you remember that quote? It's yours, by the way. And since then Ben, Patrick and myself have been overwhelmed by women. Some have even managed to sneak their way into our beds and hearts. Does that sound familiar?" he snarled at her.

"Where on earth did you hear such drivel?" Kathryn frantically argued.

"From Patrick. His ladylove has confessed to everything, including your part of the fun."

"Oh," Kathryn said.

All air seemed to have vanished from her lungs.

"I've heard about the itching powder and the ginseng in the coffee. Man, you even managed to exhaust me with working overtime before inducing me to a night of sexual marathon. All that just to make sure that our team didn't win."

"It wasn't like that."

"How could you? You tricked me really well. Made me crazy with desire, before leading me around in a leash, bowing to your every command. And I never had a clue that you were just acting."

He sounded as if he was in pain. Angry, but hurt at the same time. She felt so sorry for him and wanted to explain everything.

"No, no. Noah, it wasn't like that. I said I would try to distract you, but bedding you was my decision. I wanted you for myself, not because of some stupid arrangement."

"You've made a major fool out of me. I thought you cared."

"But I do. I really care for you. I want to be with you," Kathryn said.

"It's too late. I've had it with your tricks and subterfuges."

He turned and walked away from her.

"Noah? Wait! I can explain," Kathryn called after him, but he didn't turn.

Just kept on walking as Kathryn watched in shock. What had she done?

"I love you," she whispered, feeling a large lump form in her throat.

Oh, no. It was not supposed to end like this. She had thought that she would play her tricks and then they would laugh about it afterwards. Instead, it seemed that the trickster had become a victim to her own manipulations.