An Unsupervised Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, she tightened up.

"Oh fuck, Mike!"

She was cumming, and squirting again, only this time it was all over my cock and stomach.

"Fuck Amy that is so hot!"

I kept pumping and pumping and she kept squirting and squirting and then I couldn't take it anymore. I gave her one last final pump.

"I'm cumming" I said.

"Not in me!" she replied.

But it was far too late for that. I pumped load after load into my little sister's virgin pussy, grunting with each eruption.

"Mike! Not in me!"

"It's too late, I'm sorry. It's fine, don't worry."

"I'm not on the pill though!"

"It's fine, we can get you plan B if we need to."

But I was no longer thinking. I was completely spent and I felt my cock empty and then slowly wither inside of my sister's cum filled pussy. I slowly pulled out my half hard cock and sat back down in the Jacuzzi.

"Holy shit Amy..."

"Oh god..."

I looked over and saw her catching cum that was oozing out of her pussy.

"What'd you think?" I asked.

"Mike, you shouldn't have done that! I could be pregnant!" she worried.

"You're not going to get pregnant. Don't worry. I'll make sure you're fine."

There was a long pause as she continues to catch gob after gob of cum that fell out of her.

"But...I think I do want to try again later. It kind of felt good."

"See, I told you!"

"But maybe next time we need to use a condom..." she suggested.

"You won't like it with a condom, trust me."

I stood up, walked over to her and embraced her in a long, loving kiss.

"I love you Amy."

"I love you too Mike."

"Let's go to bed" I said.

"Ok" she said.

We got out of the Jacuzzi and ran inside to get out of the cold. She slept in my bed that night, and we held our naked bodies together, kissing and exploring with our hands, until we both passed out. We woke up early the next morning, around 4am, to see it was snowing outside. It was cold in the room.

"Should we get in the bath?" she asked.

The end....for now....