An Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I wasn't her fault. Libby was hypnotised by that awful man,' Derrick's mother said.

'That's no excuse to go around teasing and flirting with men,' the other woman retaliated.

'She didn't flirt with men, just one, your husband,' his mother ribbed the woman.

'The hussy was performing sexual positions with my husband, in front of everyone,' the woman complained.

'They were dressed, and only pretending. You can't blame her, as she was hypnotised, and that dirty minded man was good at hypnosis,' Sarah was making excuses, for another friend.

'Well, you're right, but she didn't apologise, or even look ashamed afterwards,' Tina huffed.

Everyone knew Libby, the blond bombshell! She was new to the area, and looked sexy as hell. That was one of the reasons why Tina was so annoyed. So, the hypnotist was a lazy man, and didn't watch his victims enough, and let them go too far. This was interesting.

Would the hypnotist have been lazy enough to have used the same phrase on Libby, as well as with Rita?

He was supposed to wipe the hypnosis from their minds for the finale of his show, only he had to leave in a hurry. Mostly because Libby's husband and Tina were marching toward him, looking like trouble. Instead he simply brought them around, leaving the hypnosis dormant in their minds.

Derrick activated the hypnotic influence over Rita, so could he do the same to Libby? Had the guy left the hypnosis dormant, and used the same phrase with Libby? It was worth a try. If she didn't respond to the phrase, he could carry on talking as though nothing had been said.

***

Derrick walked over to a neighbour's house, and knocked on the kitchen door.

'Hi, Mrs Kent, mom sent me over to see if you wanted your back yard tidied,' Derrick asked.

'I remember your mom saying something about you working for charity. How can I refuse,' Libby smiled at him.

He closely looked at her and automatically licked his lips. It didn't perturb her at all, as she was used to men looking at her in that way. They became serious and predatory, even old men and boys. As long as she kept it down to a bit of fun it would be harmless enough.

It was only if she responded that it become awkward, and of course she wouldn't. A kick in the balls was always seen as being awkward, but it quickly brought them back down to earth. Not that she ever had, although it had been a close call a few times. She was a married woman, and unavailable, especially to the chimps around here.

'Could I have a cool drink first. I don't want to dehydrate out there,' he told her.

'Sure, why not. That's smart thinking, Derrick,' she said, and turned toward the fridge.

Libby bent over to reach an orange juice, the only one left at the bottom of the cooler. While bent over she checked the sell-by-date. Hearing him nervously clear his throat, she realised what she was doing. It had been an automatic tease, though, showing off her thighs and more to a neighbour's son wasn't advisable. The poor boy might get the wrong idea.

Derrick had an erection and hoped like hell the phrase would work to avoid the embarrassment. Libby was a real beauty, and rumour had it she was a prick tease. He could confirm that. While bent over in the fridge he decided to pounce on his victim.

He plainly stated the phrase, then told her he would like a glass, and didn't want ice. Without a word she fetched a glass and poured the orange into it. The smiles had gone, leaving a serious expression.

Placing the glass on a work top, she turned around, and made a straight legged bend. Looking over her shoulder she winked, and crooked a finger, enticing him. As though pulled on a string attached to her finger, he glided across the kitchen floor. His hard-on bumped her rear, and she rubbed her ass up and down his trouser lump.

Hearing her moan fitfully he almost cum. Just in time she turned around and pushed herself up onto the work counter, pulled him close, and wrapped her legs around his waist. Libby leaned forward, and snogged him like a dirty slut.

Derrick was turned on so much he was desperate. He rubbed his hardness up and down the crotch of her jeans. He didn't want to cum like this, and tried to undo the belt. Libby slid from his arms, and presented her rear for him to simulate sex. It was then he remembered she was programmed to do just that, simulate different positions.

'Stop! Wait a minute,' he heavily breathed.

Her motor was running, and she was hot, pressing up to him, rubbing herself against his tent pole.

'Stop it, just wait a minute. Do you remember doing this at the party?' he asked.

Libby shook her head, and seductively licked her lips. She always wore bright red lipstick, but today's shiny colour had been rubbed off when they kissed.

'Will you remember this after I leave?' he asked.

Again she shook her head, and gave him a sultry look through half closed eyes.

'Remove your clothes,' he said, trying to sound confident.

She quickly pulled off the jeans, blouse, bra, and lastly, her panties. Her arms were stretched out on the work top behind her, as she pushed out her breasts. They were bigger than Rita's and therefore the biggest, plumpest breasts he'd ever seen.

He leaned forward to suck a nipple into his mouth. She cradled his head, pulling it onto a hard nipple. After a moment, she guided it to the other nipple, and jiggled them around to get the maximum pleasure from his sucking and biting. Throwing her head back she moaned fitfully.

The desperate sound could have been from his mauling and biting of her breasts, or from his fingers delving into her sodden vagina.

Libby gritted her teeth and told him, 'Fuck me! Bloody well fuck me you bastard! No more teasing, just do it!' she angrily demanded.

She urgently scrabbled around in his jeans for his cock, while he pulled at the belt, then pulled them down. He rubbed his cock up her slit, and she lifted up on tiptoe. She got it where she wanted it, and heavily pushed down. Libby speared her vagina on his cock, and he hefted her up with his strong leg muscles. She was back on tiptoe, then he lifted higher, so she was suspended on his cock, and held in his arms.

'Fill my pussy, right up inside me, fill me up with your lovely cock. Then fill me with your wonderful potent sperm,' she seriously demanded, through gritted teeth.

He pumped away at her vagina, with her head lolling back and forth. When he slowed down she encouraged him to speed up by cursing him, and telling him in no uncertain terms to fuck her. He was using the last of his energy when she gripped him hard.

'Stop! Don't move! Oh! Fuck! Yes! Ooooo!' she purred. 'No! Don't move! Shoot it all inside me, fill me up!' she demanded.

Damn it! The woman was so different from Rita. This one was tough and didn't seem to be hypnotised at all. She was leading him, not the other way around. Had the hypnotist told her to lead that man into different positions? Is that what would happen every time he put her under hypnosis, she would want to be fucked in a different position? If so, he'd have to buy a copy of the Karma Sutra.

She didn't need to be kissed and cuddled, but he spent some time covering up what they had done together. It was what she had done to him, as much as what he'd done to her. At last she was sitting quietly, absorbing his instructions.

He looked over her naked body liking very much what he saw. What he could see was everything.

'Okay, you can close your legs now,' he told her.

He made that mistake with Rita some time ago. Leaving her too long with legs spread, had given her cramp, and her thighs ached for a day afterwards.

He made arrangements to visit again, and left some instructions for her to practice some moves.

***

Back in his room he lay with arms folded behind his head, and smiled to himself. It had been a quick visit, and he'd never got around to doing any gardening. Still, an excuse would be made why he had to leave, when he next visited Libby. Damn! She was so very fit!

He thought of Rita, and realised he had a soft spot for her. She was older than Libby, but she too had a fine figure. In fact, he preferred her to that younger woman. It must be because he knew her better. Or did he? They had sex, and he knew her body well, but he hadn't got to know her as a person.

For some reason he thought it alright to just use Libby, but not Rita. He decided to get to know Rita, and find out what she liked. Not just sex. Would she like flowers or chocolates, or neither. A warm feeling came over him while wondering about the things in general that she might like.

It was proving to be a fabulous summer break, absolutely awesome!

12