AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 191-200

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Tiger," Cassidy said, coming into the cabin behind me. "Sorry to cockblock you like that."

"Cattie told us you were mid-blowjob," Wanda said. "So double-sorry."

"It's fine," I said, halfway turning from the wheel and reaching back, pulling them both into a side hug with one arm. "What's up? How did the talk go?"

"That's what we're here to talk about," Cassidy said, taking Wanda's hand and leading her over to the bar counter. They both hopped up and Cassidy took Wanda's hand in her's supportively as she looked at Wanda.

"So, we didn't just talk," Wanda said.

"Oh?" I asked, the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. Cassidy had made me promises. Never without me there. Never without my permission. Had she broken them? Already?

"No," Wanda said, oblivious to my rising anxiety. "I also made a phone call."

"Oh," I said, my anxiety dropping out from under itself and leaving me feeling a little light-headed for a moment. "A phone call?"

"Yeah," Wanda said. "I called Brodi."

Chapter 197

"First, I want to say I'm sorry that I didn't want you there for the talk," Wanda said, reaching over from the counter to take my hand in hers. "I just needed to do this with a clear head, and whenever I'm around you- God, I feel like a fucking horny middle schooler or something. You make it hard for me to think clearly sometimes, Robbie. In a good way."

"It's OK," I said. "I get it. It wasn't a great feeling, but I get it. I'm having a hard time looking at things objectively while I'm with you and Becca and some of the others, too."

Wanda smiled sadly and nodded. "So, we did do a lot of talking, and I'll tell you a little about it, but not Terra's stuff because that's her's to tell you if she wants. But the main reason I wanted the girls there was to listen in on my call."

"She wanted impartial observers," Cassidy said. "Not that I'm particularly impartial, but still."

"So I told the girls I wanted them to listen but not say anything no matter what, and then I called Brodi. It was just after dinner time there, so he was expecting my call after yesterday. The first thing he asked me when he picked up was if I'd fucked you again, and he... God, it made me feel so gross. He was excited to hear about it. Like he wanted to hear all the details. And when I told him I hadn't, and we'd decided it was a bad idea, he was disappointed and asked why. And I told him it was because we were developing feelings for each other, strong ones, and that was supposed to be against the rules of our agreement, and he just... He just said I should go for it. He wanted me to keep fucking you and wanted me to tell him about it. And then I asked him how he could want that, and he just said it was hot. He just kept saying it was hot, and kinky, and then he got more vulgar asking if I liked getting my pussy stuffed and stuff like that, and I ended up yelling at him to stop asking about it. And then he got mad that I wouldn't tell him."

She stopped there, leaning back against the wall of the Pilot's Cabin with her eyes closed. I had one of her hands and Cassidy had the other, and she was squeezing us both tightly.

"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to, or if it hurts," I said quietly. I wanted to just stop the boat and turn all my attention to Wanda, but she seemed to want both physical reassurance and a little distance in attention.

"No, you need to hear this," Wanda said. "You deserve to. I- After he got mad we went back and forth a bit, and I was demanding to know who he had been sleeping with over there and he wouldn't tell me. Things spun out at that point, and he just kept saying he had to go out. He sounded like a junky or something, but I'm pretty sure he isn't doing drugs. I think he just- I think he's going to a sex club or something over there. Or maybe like a BDSM dungeon or something. I checked our shared account and no money is missing, but I don't know what he does with his own money. When I point-blank asked him if he was going to one of those places he called me a bitch for asking, and then he tried to gaslight me and tried to turn everything around and make me feel bad for acting on our agreement and making things all messed up in his head. And then he just hung up, and wouldn't pick back up or answer a text."

"Wanda, I'm so sorry," I said, squeezing her hand.

She was crying again, tears falling down her cheeks. She'd done up her makeup really lightly, with no mascara or anything, and I had a feeling she'd known she would be crying again during this conversation. Both of them were wearing the ballcaps, but Wanda's was popping off her head since she had it on backwards and was pressed into the cabin wall, leaving her hair messy as she sniffed hard and wiped at her face.

"So, after the conversation was done, I wanted feedback from the girls," Wanda continued. "Real feedback, not just shitting on him or girl power stuff. And everyone gave a bit of a different angle, but it all came down to if I thought this was just a big thing that needed to be dealt with when we were both home or if it was bigger and longer than that."

"We went around for a while on that," Cassidy said. "We wanted Wanda to be sure of where she felt she was at."

"And it helped. A lot. I don't think I've ever had a more realistically supportive heart-to-heart about anything with anyone," Wanda said. "And all I kept thinking as we were in there was that I wished you were there too, because you're level-headed like Becca but also a guy, and a protector, and- I just kept thinking I wanted you there. And that's what really did it for me."

I squeezed her hand, and Wanda leaned over and kissed Cassidy on the cheek before slipping from the counter and stepping to me, and I bundled her into a hug as she clung to me, pressing her cheek to my chest as she held me tightly.

"When I get home, I'm going to divorce him," Wanda said quietly. Almost quiet enough that I couldn't hear her over the waves and the thrum of the engine. "I can't do it over the phone. I can't end it like that. For me, I need to wait until I'm sitting in front of him and can tell him to his face that it's over."

"I'm so sorry, Wanda," I said, holding her tighter. "I'm sorry for my part, even if it's just him revealing who he really is."

"I know, Robbie, but you don't need to," Wanda said. "And I know you know that, but you'll still feel it anyways. And that's just one of so many fuckinggood things about you. It's another reason why it's so easy to love you, and feel loved by you." She pulled her face from my chest and looked up at me, her ruddy eyes still filled with tears as she smiled up at me sadly. "You make me feel safe in a way that Brodi never did. Not just sexually, but like... spiritually. You see me, and accept me. All of me."

What was I supposed to say to that? A thousand things wanted to spill out of my mouth, but none of it felt like the right thing. So instead of saying anything I just hugged her tight and lowered my lips to kiss her on her forehead, and then rest my lips there as we held each other. I glanced over at Cassidy and she was still sitting on the counter, smiling sadly at us with her own tears slowly crawling down her cheeks. I opened my arm to her and she hopped down and stepped into the hug, wrapping her arms around Wanda and I.

We stood like that for a long time.

Wanda was getting a divorce.

What did that mean for us? Or for all of us? Right now, it didn't change a lot. It still wasn't a good idea for her to have sex with us until she could get things sorted, both legally and emotionally.

But in the long term?

Wanda. Becca. Ami. Leia.

And what did Terra's part of that conversation include?

"Fuck me," I sighed. "I love you both."

Chapter 198

"Is it OK if I still sleep with you guys?" Wanda asked. She was back up and sitting on the counter along with Cassidy. After the big hug had ended she'd wanted to stick close to me and had stood with her arm around my waist for a bit, and I'd kept one hand on her shoulder as I piloted the boat with the other. She'd finally gone back to her seat when she was feeling a little more centred again. "And I mean just sleep. Heels likes having the bed to herself, and I don't want to be alone tonight."

"Of course you can, babe," Cassidy said, hugging her around her shoulders again. "No pressure. Tonight and tomorrow."

"God, are there really only two nights left for the trip?" Wanda asked. "This week has been a whirlwind."

"You're telling me," I said, which both of the girls chuckled at.

"How did the photoshoot with Leia really go?" Wanda asked.

"Well, we actually did Ginnie first," I said. "That one got pretty spicy on camera, Cass, so you'll probably want to decide whether to OK things or not."

"How spicy are we talking?" Cassidy asked.

"Bare ass and breasts. Some light fingering and choking," I said. "Cattie said she kept my face out of anything like that, but if she releases it as part of the set then people would still know it's me."

"I'll check them," Cassidy said. "I'm fine that it happened, obviously, but you being online like that... I dunno. I'll think about it. What do you think, babe?"

"Um," Wanda said. "I don't know if I have a right to say anything."

"Stop," Cassidy said to her. "You love him, right?"

"Yeah," Wanda said.

"So do you think him having a spicy shoot like that online is a bad idea?" Cassidy asked.

Wanda took a moment to answer and then sighed. "I don't like it," Wanda said. "For your career, and for your reputation, Tiger. It's a funny little meme with all of us that you'll be the 'Massage Man' or whatever we end up calling you, but more than that I'm not a fan of."

"OK," Cassidy said. "I'll let Ginnie know we need to cut the spicy stuff."

"You shouldn't decide that-"

"Wanda," I said, reaching over to her and taking my hand. "I love you, and your opinion matters."

"Thanks," she said, looking down at her hand and mine smiling.

We sat and talked for a while longer, trying to find more lighthearted things to talk about, but it was a little tough after the heavy shit we'd been sifting through. Then all of a sudden Cassidy whispered something to Wanda quiet enough that I couldn't hear, and they both hopped down from the counter.

"We're going to go get ourselves cleaned up, Tiger," Cassidy said. "Anything you'd like to see us wearing?"

"Your birthday suits," I said with a little grin. "But seriously, you both look great already."

Cassidy came over and kissed me, then stepped aside for Wanda to do the same. It wasn't a big, passionate kiss - we weren't there right now. But it was on the lips, and more than friends.

Almost as soon as they left, a new set of feet padded into the cabin behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see it was Terra. Now I knew why Cassidy and Wanda had left so suddenly.

"Hey," I said. "You're looking a little rough, hon."

"I know," Terra sighed as she hopped up onto the counter, taking the spot Wanda had been in close to me. "Dude, it's been a rough... I don't know, two days? Three?"

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Yes," Terra said. "No. Later. I just need to get my mind off of things for a bit."

"OK," I said. "Want to learn to pilot the boat?"

"I can do that?" she asked.

"Well, I can show you. I probably can't leave you alone with it since you aren't getting the official fifteen-minute course from the rental place, but as long as I'm here," I said.

Terra hopped back down, a small smile on her lips as she came over and I started showing her the different controls. There really wasn't that much to it, and soon she was standing in front of me at the wheel, and I let go of it and she was in control. She wiggled the wheel a little, slowly at my caution, and felt the boat moving under us. Then she tested the throttle control, slowing us down and speeding us up a bit.

"There, easy," I said. "You've got the helm, Captain."

I went to step away, but she reached back and stopped me with a hand on my hip. "Just stay here like that?" she asked me.

I set my hands back on the wheel, outside of hers, and stood behind her again. "Like this?"

"Yeah," she said and then leaned back a bit until she was leaning against me. "That OK?"

"Anything you want," I said.

She drove, and we chatted about little things. I could tell that she didn't want to discuss whatever had been talked about down below with the 'Pussy Pack,' or anything about JC (which was probably the same thing). At one point I looked over my shoulder at the rest of the top deck and saw that Wanda and Cassidy were out in the deck chairs along with Cattie and were talking close. Cassidy and Wanda were both wearing a pair of my athletic shorts, bikini tops and those hats, while Cattie was in her same outfit from earlier, hat included. I hoped that Cassidy was talking to Cattie about her being excluded from their girl time earlier.

By the time Becca radioed over to us that it was lunchtime, she had led us to a shallow, curving beach area to anchor near and I took back over the controls to take us alongside her, but Terra stayed where she was and watched me work. Once we were pulled alongside the other house boat Terra turned between my arms and went on her toes to give me a little kiss. "Thanks for distracting me, Tiger. You really are the best."

"Any time you need, Terra," I said.

"I'll hold you to that," she smirked a little.

I had work to do, getting the boats moored together, and managed to catch a private moment with Ami as I was mooring the front decks together and she came to do the same thing. I took her hand and she gracefully hopped over to my porch, and I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. She put her hands on my chest and kissed me back with a smile on her lips.

"Do you want to do some reading together again?" she asked me, cocking her head to the side as she smiled at me.

"I do," I said. "My book is getting good, and reading with you is wonderful. But I told Leia I would hang out with her a bit this afternoon."

"Are you guys doing anything in particular?" Ami asked. Her Midwest accent, which was relatively light usually, somehow poked its head out on 'you guys' and made me smile a little more.

"Not yet," I said.

"Maybe she'd like to do some reading too," Ami said. "Mind if I ask her?"

"Of course not," I said, squeezing her again and kissing her forehead. "I'd love to spend time with both of you."

"OK," Ami smiled. "I'll check with her. Later this afternoon when it's really hot?"

"It's a date," I said. "And have I mentioned today that you look absolutely stunning, and I'm still falling for you?"

That made her blush, her warm golden-tanned skin darkening just a shade. It was more in her expression. "I'm still falling for you, too," she said.

I kissed her, and she kissed me back a little more vigorously than the first time. When she left me, I couldn't help but feel like I was biting off more than I could chew. But I wanted it all. How could I realistically do it?

I didn't have an answer for myself.

Chapter 199

With the boats hooked up, lunch prep started in earnest and a bunch of the girls were chipping in, which gave me time to head back to our cabin and get a quick shower. I was feeling a little gross, not because of any one thing, but just kind of bogged down by sweat and emotion and even the sunscreen oil that I'd been massaging with. As I stood in the shower, turned as cool as I could get the water without it forcing me out, I breathed deeply and rested my head against the side of the shower stall and tried to shut off my brain.

That obviously didn't work.

Cassidy was my priority. I had to make her that. But she wasn't theonly priority, just the main one. Becca and Wanda were big priorities now too. Ami and Leia felt like they were just a step behind, and only because they hadn't been first.

But how did Cattie and Terra fill into that list? Both of them were quickly becoming... I wanted to think good friends, but it was more than that. Especially with Cattie after our night together, but Terra was close on that too after all the kissing and physical affection she showed and wanted from me. I almost felt bad about 'ranking' the ladies in my head, but Cattie was at least as high as Becca and Wanda, and Terra was somewhere in the Leia and Ami area.

I left the shower with a freshened body, but no clearer a head space. I changed, throwing on some athletic shorts instead of the swimsuit I'd been wearing, but put on one of my Speedos under them as underwear just in case we went swimming again. I knew the girls would get a kick out of that. An undershirt went overtop and I quickly covered myself in sunscreen before heading back out of the cabin and running smack into Sherry.

She crumpled under me. Between her smaller form and her completely not expecting me to come out of the room, she couldn't brace for me at all and I tripped up and fell on top of her. Neither of us hit the walls, and we landed fairly softly as I partially caught her and braced myself at the same time, but worry about injury was quickly out of my head.

No, the real problem was how we landed.

I was face first in Sherry's tits. And not like, close to them, or looking at them from a few inches away. No, I face-planted. My nose was jammed into the centre of her chest and there was no doubt that she felt the scruffiness of my five o'clock shadow on her bare skin.

Now, the good thing was that she was wearing a top. The bad thing was that it was a bikini, and was covering the bare minimum.

"Oh my God, get off!" Sherry shouted, pushing at me at pretty much the exact same time as I was saying, "Holy crap, I'm so sorry."

I got up quickly, but Sherry was pushing at me with all four limbs and as she tried to scramble backwards she caught me with a glancing blow right on my crotch.

"Oof," I grunted, falling backwards and wheezing as my eyes immediately watered. That dull, horrible ache of getting hit in the nuts started bouncing around in my skull.

"What the fuck?" Cattie said from the doorway to her cabin.

"He fell on top of me," Sherry said, picking herself up. "Is he drunk or something?"

"Balls," I groaned, curling up a little and trying to take deep breaths.

"Robbie? What was that?" Cattie asked, kneeling next to me.

"She got my balls," I grunted and exhaled heavily. "Accident."

"You kicked him in the balls, Sher," Cattie scolded her sister.

"Well, his face was in my tits!" Sherry said.

"What the hell is going on out here?" Heels asked, coming out of her and Wanda's - well, her cabin.

"Sherry kicked Robbie in the balls when they crashed into each other," Cattie said.

"It was an accident!" Sherry defended herself.

"Shit, that sucks," Heels said, looking down at me.

"Hey, what's- Robbie?!" Cassidy called.

"He's OK," Cattie reassured my fiancee as she rushed from the direction of the kitchen. "Sherry-"

"I'm fine," I grunted, getting up into a sitting position and taking long, slow breaths as I leaned my back against the wall. "Cass, I'm fine. Catherine, you can stop repeating to everyone."

"OK, sorry," she chuckled, running her fingers through my hair for a moment.

"What the fuck, Sherry? Why would you do that?" Cassidy asked, confronting the shorter woman.

"He ran into me and fell down with his face in my tits," Sherry said. "He should watch where he's going!"

At that point Wanda came in through the front door and saw me on the ground with tears still blinking out of my eyes and everything got repeated for her again and all the girls started to get louder as questions and comments and accusations fired back and forth.

"Stop," I grunted. They didn't stop. "Stop!" I said louder, not quite shouting. All of them got quiet. I slid my way up to a standing position against the wall and blinked a couple of times. "It was all an accident," I said. "I came out and turned into Sherry coming right at me. We collided and fell. She panicked, pushed me off of her, and caught me in the nuts. That's all."