Alana's Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And would be making half of what I'm making now," Cindy thought.

She'd had to drop out of college; her step-father was happy to pay part of her tuition. Her father paid the other part, even though Cindy lived with Brent Tait and Maureen, Cindy's mother and Charlie Breaux's ex-wife. Then Brent caught Maureen doing the same thing that had caused Charlie to divorce Maureen nine years earlier; Brent caught Maureen with an eighteen year old boy's cock in her mouth.

"Sorry, Pumpkin, between Paulette and the two rug rats, I'm just 'bout tapped out," Charlie told his oldest child.

He also told Cindy there was no room in his apartment for her. As it was, when the twins got a little older, they'd need to find someplace with three bedrooms.

"Do you, do you like it?" Alana asked, breaking into Cindy's reverie.

Cindy looked up from her biscuit and took a bite. Cindy smiled; Alana sat, cheeks blazing brightly as she tried to make eye contact with Cindy.

"Honestly? Not really," Cindy shrugged.

"Then, then why..." Alana asked, looking up from Cindy's chest at Cindy's warm brown eyes.

"Make anywhere from four to nine hundred a night," Cindy admitted.

The truth was, Cindy, Pixie as she was known to the patrons of Sugar Shack rarely made less than six hundred dollars a night. She was rapidly building up a stable of regulars that were willing to pay the one hundred and fifty dollars for a half hour with her in one of the 'Sweets Suites.' Sugar Shack took fifty dollars off the top and Cindy would make a hundred dollars for a half hour of a full nudity lap dance. Her lap dances usually had men spurting their hot loads into their underwear.

For a hundred dollar tip, Cindy would give them a hand job guaranteed to have them blowing a load into a pair of her nylon panties. For a two hundred dollar tip, Cindy would give her 'favorites' a went, noisy blow job. Cindy did not wear the nylon panties but it was more erotic, more pleasurable for her customers to blow their wad into panties than into a latex sheath. Blow jobs, however were performed with their cocks securely covered with a condom.

"I uh, oh," Alana said.

The smaller male patron stood and ambled toward the male bathroom. Cindy watched the man's progress with her eyes as she ate the top half of her biscuit.

"I uh, I bought two of these? You want share this one?" Alana asked.

Cindy looked as Alana opened the top of the second cinnamon roll. She glanced from the sticky, gooey treat at Alana's blushing face and smiled.

"Be right back," Cindy said.

Cindy approached the counter and asked the girl for a fork and knife and a cup of water. Cindy smirked as the muscled man left the table and approached the Male bathroom. The man's intent was obvious, almost as obvious as the erection tenting his far too snug jeans.

Alana watched Cindy walk to the counter. Then she watched Cindy approaching again.

"Now..." Cindy said, sliding Alana's tray a little closer.

Alana watched as Cindy deftly sawed through the warm pastry diagonally, from corner to corner. Cindy then stabbed one corner and tore a piece from the roll.

"That's your half," Cindy said and Alana laughed happily.

The two women ate the second warm cinnamon bun quickly. It almost seemed as if it was a race to see who would finish their half first.

Cindy felt a heavy sinking in her heart as they ate. She and Chrissy often did things like this. They'd get one large butterscotch sundae and share it. Or a large slab of cheesecake at Benito's Fine Italian restaurant. Or the banana pudding at Sweet Pea's.

"What's the water for?" Alana asked as she put the last forkful of roll to her lips.

Cindy reached over and grabbed some napkins from the dispenser. Then she dipped a corner of the paper into the cup and grabbed Alana's hand.

"Oh!" Alana gasped from the contact as Cindy cleaned Alana's sticky hand.

"That's pretty smart!" Alana praised as Cindy cleaned her left hand.

"Yeah, Chrissy was a mess," Cindy said, leaning forward and gently cleaning Alana's sticky mouth. "If there was a way to get all messy, she'd figure it out. And of course, she never remembers to get a napkin."

"Who's Chrissy?" Alana asked.

"Used be a friend of mine," Cindy said, now cleaning her own hands.

Cindy watched as the muscled man left the bathroom. The wet spot on the front of his jeans was quite noticeable as he swayed toward a side exit. A moment later, the smaller man also left the bathroom. His step was stilted, as if he was in some discomfort.

"I, uh, you, you want anything else?" Alana asked as the young man passed their table and opened the front door.

"No. It's 'bout time I just got on home," Cindy said.

"I uh, oh, okay," Alana said as Cindy picked up her tray.

"I, you need a ride home?" Cindy asked, pausing in her movements.

"Hmm? Oh, oh no, I I'm fine," Alana said, gulping the last of her coffee. "I'm just right over there."

"I, I should be here tomorrow night," Cindy said. "'Bout the same time, hear?"

"I uh, okay," Alana smiled widely as she picked up her own tray.

"See you," Cindy said as she dropped everything into the wastebasket near the front door.

"Okay!" Alana said happily, scurrying toward the wastebasket near the side door.

Driving to her apartment, Cindy felt the weariness descend on her. Her weariness had nothing to do with her work, but rather with her current roommate. She'd gone to school with Jim Hebert, John Hebert's older brother. When Crystal moved out, after yet another fight between Cindy and Crystal, Jim had asked if John could move in with her. All he would say was John had suffered a nasty break-up with his girlfriend and she'd kicked him out of the house.

"Know how that is," Cindy agreed; her break-up with Chrissy and now Crystal had been very acrimonious.

She and Chrissy had been each other's first. They'd shared their first kiss together. They'd been each other's first lovers. To Cindy, the kisses she and Chrissy had shared had been the sweetest, the most fulfilling of kisses. The touches had gone through the skin straight to the bloodstream, straight to the heart.

The taste of Chrissy's musky inner labia, the texture of Chrissy's dark blonde, light brown pubic hair, and the smell of Chrissy's arousal had overwhelmed and filled Cindy's senses to overflowing. And after, after they'd licked and stroked one another to climax, just lying in each other's arms, Cindy had felt a contentment she'd never imagined.

"And then Steve..." Cindy thought as she pulled into the parking lot of their apartment building.

She was grateful B. Thompson Holdings had put security lighting in the rear of the building. The strong lights illuminated the parking lot and the lights along the side of the building lighted the drive. Still, Cindy checked all around before killing the engine and opening her car door.

She unlatched her trunk and shut her car door. She smiled at the large teddy bear and the large Raggedy Andy doll in the trunk as she pulled her duffle bag out of the trunk. She left the oversized bear and doll in the trunk as she slammed it shut.

Cindy had gone to Wilson's Fabrics and bought several yards of light brown velour and fashioned a giant teddy bear that stood five feet tall when it sat on the stage. The behemoth weighed fifty pounds; Doug, one of the club's bouncers had helped her carry it into the building, laughing as he did so. The same was true of her Raggedy Andy; the doll stood six feet tall when propped up against the back wall of the small stage.

Cindy had found two maternity blouses at the local thrift shop that reached to crotch level on her. When paired with plain white cotton panties, hair done in two ponytails on the sides of her head, it gave Cindy the look of a little girl, wearing little girl dresses. Lace-trimmed ankle socks and Mary Janes completed the look.

With a shrug, the club's DJ put the cd Cindy handed him into the rotation. Adrian Belew's 'Oh Daddy' started to play and Cindy frolicked on the stage, hugging and rubbing herself against her giant teddy bear and her Raggedy Andy doll. 'Oh Daddy' was followed by Serge Gainsbourg's 'Lemon Incest' which prominently features a breathless girl's voice singing. Cindy wiggled out of her blouse, leaving her in bikini briefs and pasties. When Nine Inch Nails 'Kinda I Want To' began, Cindy wiggled out of the bikini briefs, leaving her in miniscule thong that just covered her light blonde thatch of pubic hair. Then, back to the men's faces in the darkened bar, Cindy knelt down and unzipped Raggedy Andy's overalls and made as if she was pulling his cock out of his overalls. Ass high in the air, Cindy bobbed her head up and down, whipping her ponytails from side to side as she simulated performing fellatio on an unseen cock.

Collecting her tips from the tip jar at the edge of the stage, Cindy found just over three hundred dollars in the jar. She also found several business cards among the dollar bills. The business cards were discarded; Cindy would not be seeing any of these men outside of Sugar Shack.

The next two hours were spent in one or the other of the four Sweet Suites. And every man wanted her to leave her dress on, leave her light blonde hair in her ponytails. The only thing they wanted her to remove were her panties; they wanted to see her bare pussy, her bare ass. She performed three blow jobs and one hand job.

Cindy did the same thing on her second set onstage, with the same results. Fifteen minutes of skipping around, rubbing her breasts and her crotch and backside against her oversized teddy bear and Raggedy Andy doll had three times her normal take in the tip jar, followed by five turns in a Sweet Suite.

"One thing you taught me, Momma," Cindy thought as she walked up the flight of stairs to her apartment.

"Of course, I'm pretty sure you had no idea I'd be making stripper clothes when you taught me how to sew," Cindy giggled as she unlocked her apartment door.

Her third and fourth sets were performed in her thigh high vinyl boots, vinyl jacket and vinyl skirt, heavy chrome chain around her neck. True to form, there was ninety dollars in the first tip jar and two turns in a Sweet Suite for two lap dances with full nudity. Her second set had sixty three dollars in the tip jar and one turn in a Sweet Suite for a hand job.

Cindy dumped her clothing into the hamper. She did not look into the hamper, having no desire to see if John had helped himself to one of her bras or her panties to masturbate into. The lease was up at the end of the month and Cindy had no plans to renew her lease. She simply did not see the need to rent a two bedroom apartment.

Cindy dropped shorts and half shirt on top of the hamper and walked, nude to her bedroom. She did not care of John saw her nude; if he did, it would only be for a moment, in an unlighted hallway.

In her room, Cindy kicked her pumps off and put them on the left side of her closet. Most of her stripper outfits were on the left side; Cindy kept her normal clothing and normal shoes on the right side of the small closet. She then pulled on an old Hannah Montana sleep shirt. Chrissy had bought the shirt for her as a joke. That, and her Sponge Bob Square Pants sleep shirt that her dad had bought for her were her favorite sleep shirts.

While Cindy was snuggling down in her comfortable bed, Alana was already in her own bed. The television was showing 'Blonde Dildo Sluts' and Alana was bouncing on her favorite eight inch latex dong while she watched the blonde lesbian action on her television.

In the two years since moving into her grandfather's home, Alana had increased Alan's collection of pornography. The back pages of his pornographic magazines had advertisements for DVD titles and Alana had studied each listing from the Falgout Film Studios.

Alana had also thrown out her grandmother's dildos and vibrator but had ordered her own collection, searching the Internet on her grandfather's antiquated desktop computer.

'Because this is your first order,' the invoice had said when Alana's eight inch LD-8 had arrived, 'we've enclosed a special gift, chosen just for you.'

Inside of the same box, Alana had found a small plastic envelope. Inside of the envelope were two nipple clamps, sharp alligator teeth encased in plastic sleeves. Dangling from the end of each nipple clamp was a three inch chrome chain. Looking through the on-line catalogue, Alana found that the three inch chains were for her to attach various weights to the clamps.

"Oh, there is no way!" Alana had gasped.

Even with the plastic shielding on, the clamps bit down on Alana's tender nipples with a cruel bite. At first, Alana thought to simply throw them away. But, watching one of her new DVDs, seeing a beautiful blonde with pierced nipples, Alana again shrugged out of tee shirt and bra, and, sucking in a ragged breath, attached the clamps to her painfully erect nipples.

"Augh! God! I, I don't think so!" Alana again gasped out as searing pain shot through her body, radiating from her tender nipples outward.

Now, the one pound weights bounced and jiggled with each of Alana's thrusts and gyrations. The alligator clips' bit savagely into Alana's tender nubs and she gasped in pleasure each time the weights bounced and tugged her tortured flesh.

After yet another orgasm, Alana slumped against her mound of pillows. She casually tugged on her nipple clamps and ground her teeth as sharp bolts of pain radiated through her body.

She watched two blonde women kissing one another as they knelt on a large waterbed. Their large breasts rubbed enticingly against each other as they kissed. With a gentle push, one blonde had the other blonde kneel on the bed.

"And let's get that cute little ass hole ready," the first blonde cooed and began tonguing her friend's light brown anus.

Alana wondered how Cindy's anus would taste. She wondered how her own anus would taste. She wondered how Cindy's pussy would taste. Alana knew how her own pussy tasted; she often cleaned her fingers and her dildos with her mouth before washing them carefully.

"Except for Mr. Spiny," Alana giggled, thinking of the multi-nubbed vibrator in her nightstand drawer.

The NV-7 was an eight inch multi-speed vibrator. The plastic tube that housed the two C-cell batteries and powerful motor was three inches in circumference. The plastic tube was covered by a thick latex sheath that had twenty three rows of forty two one-quarter inch long latex nubs protruding. The feeling of these nubs rasping against her vaginal walls was usually enough to cause Alana to grunt and buck before even twisting the knob to start the motor's buzzing.

"Oh God yes," Alana hissed out as the first blonde beauty clipped the harness of her strap-on cock closed.

"Augh," Alana grunted as the first blonde began to sodomize her friend with the thick cock.

"Oh, oh yes," the second woman grunted happily as the buzzing dong invaded her bowels.

Alana came to, the sun already high in the sky. She gasped and cried out when she took her nipple clamps off, allowing blood to rush back into the tortured flesh. On the television, 'Blonde Anal Teens' was playing. Alana wearily switched the television off and pulled on her silk kimono and bamboo flip-flops before scampering down to the kitchen.

Alana ate a large bowl of tropical fruit medley. When she was eighteen, Alana had weighed ninety six pounds; Mrs. Tidwell had said she was skin and bones. Now at twenty, Alana weighed one hundred and seven pounds and did not want to weigh much more than that. Despite her occasional early morning snacks, Alana did watch what she ate.

While Alana was eating breakfast, Cindy was preparing her own breakfast. She dawdled; John was seated at the kitchen table, chomping through a bowl of sugar-laden breakfast cereal.

"Oh, I went down to the office? On fifty four?" John broke the silence.

"What office?" Cindy asked, working the edge of her spatula under the corn tortilla.

"The office, the office," John insisted. "For the apartments?"

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah," Cindy said, sliding the tortilla onto her plate. "And?"

"And, we sign up for a year? They'll take a hundred off the first month's rent," John said.

"Well, I hope you didn't sign up," Cindy said. "I'm not renewing my lease."

"I, but, but, I signed, I signed us up for a whole year," John sputtered, dismayed.

"Without talking to me?" Cindy asked, sitting down at the table. "Well, better hope you can get one of your buddies in here."

The conversation quickly deteriorated into a screaming fit from John and steely silence from Cindy. John had never physically struck Cindy, but sometimes his loud bursts of anger frightened her.

"But I told them you would," John now thundered, actually slamming his fist on her Formica table.

"And didn't talk to me about it," Cindy retorted, angered at the force he'd struck her property with. "John, I never ever said I was even thinking about renewing. Jesus, see if your girlfriend Bella, Stella, whatever her name was is willing move in with you. But end of the month? I'm gone."

"Great. Just fucking great. And, her name was Belle," John snarled.

"Whatever," Cindy said. "See if Belle's willing move in with you."

John slammed out of the kitchen, muttering obscenities. His bedroom door slammed shut with ferocity.

"That comes out of my security deposit, I will have a nice little talk with your brother," Cindy muttered to herself as she resumed eating her now lukewarm tortilla.

Since most residents were either at work, or in school at this time of the day, Cindy was able to do her laundry with no trouble. Cindy remembered her step-sister, Linda talking about having to fight for an available washing machine at her halfway house's laundry room. And upon release from the halfway house, Linda had immediately tried to break into her ex-husband's home. Greg Knowles did press charges against Linda, which landed Linda right back into Paulton's Wellness Center. Idly, Cindy did wonder how her former step-father was faring, having to care for his three, almost four year old granddaughter on his own now that he and Cindy's mother were divorced.

Pulling the mesh bag from the first washer, Cindy put her intimates into Dryer #1 and set the machine to 'Low.' The rest of that washer's load went into Dryer #3 to tumble on 'High.'

That evening, Cindy pulled behind Sugar Shack and enlisted the aid of Neil Joachim in lugging Teddy and Raggedy Andy in through the rear door of the club. Neil made her, and most of the dancers somewhat uncomfortable. He also seemed to be allergic to soap, shampoo and toothpaste.

"Thanks, Neil," Cindy smiled, slipping him a wrinkled five dollar bill for his labors.

"Hey, I uh, you ever been to that Daughter's Steakhouse?" Neil asked, stuffing the money into his pocket.

"In Elgee? Mm hmm, it's very nice," Cindy agreed, putting her duffel bag into her locker. "My girlfriend took me there for my birthday."

"I uh, oh, oh, you, you got a girlfriend? As in..." Neil stammered.

"As in girlfriend, partner, lover," Cindy agreed, even though, at present, Cindy was seeing no one special.

"God damn, why all the really cute ones either married or gay?" Neil asked himself as he left the dressing room.

Teddy and Raggedy Andy were once again very popular with the club's patrons. In one of her turns in a Sweet Suite, Cindy had a husband and wife waiting for her. The wife, a well-kept older red head gave Cindy two hundred dollars to teach her how to give a lap dance to her fat, balding husband.

"Was about to get that red head," the wife admitted. "But then seeing you giving your teddy bear a lap dance?"

"No hands," Cindy again reminded the man as he touched one of Cindy's breasts.

"Tony," the wife warned her husband.

As Cindy wearily dropped her duffel bag into the trunk of her car at one fifteen that morning, she thought very seriously of just going back to her apartment. She was dead on her feet.