After Hours at Self Checkout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to think further on the issue and responded, "Okay, give me all that you have!!!"

"Thank you. Now, I am gonna pound you and start really leaving my mark on your body!" she said, pulling out her dick until the tip was the only thing in my hole.

She paused for a minute to compose her thoughts before ramming back into me, sending a large debilitating wave of pleasure throughout my body. As she continued her assault on my ass my brain went blank and started to break from both raw pleasure and the knowledge that she really loved me. I eventually started babbling incoherently as I tried to respond with words to all the feelings that were overwhelming me. My attempt to speak prompted her to respond in a way that told me she was now in a fantasy.

"Don't worry your little head, Darrel, my love. Let Tammy fuck your brains out. Just submit to my 9 inch mind breaker. Give in to me. Let my dick fuck all of your thoughts out of head. All you have to do is worship and praise me for as long as I am in your sweet ass." she said in a soothing hypnotic tone.

My mind quickly complied with her request because I subconsciously wanted her to fuck me and bring us both pleasure. I simply moaned as she trusted in out of my asshole guiding her head across my prostate.

"Ohh gosh, you're so deep!!!" I moaned as her dick bottomed in my ass before pulling back.

"I know. I can feel you warmth around my cock. It feels like your ass is just sucking my cock dry." she moaned, gripping my hips tightly.

Upon noticing how much of an effect my ass was happening on her. I tried to take control of the muscles in my asshole and contracted my hole as she pulled out. That got a quick reaction out of her as she noticed the shift in the grip on her.

"Oh, my gosh, you are actually trying to milk me dry!! Keep going, I desperately want to start filling your hole with my seed!!" she said tightening the grip on my hip and slamming my hole with full force.

With each thrust we both let out moans that seemed to come together in unity getting us more horny. It didn't take long for her long deep thrusts and my contractions to start getting in sync. I soon start to feel a weird feeling in my crouch and my lower body starts to tremble. Shortly after she started to flex and flare in my ass, it was expanding my insides sending huge waves of pleasure. We both had an idea the other was close when we both gave the other a look of shock.

"Something feels weird, I think I am gonna cum from your cock in my ass." I moaned looking back at her.

"I love the idea of you climaxing while my dick is inside you, but lucky for you I am about to cum too!!" she said as her breath started to quicken.

She laid her body across my back so that our faces were close together. Now that we were so close I really noticed how worked up she was. She was sweating. Her face looked so hot and beautiful when she was flushed and close to cumming. We stared into each other's eyes as our hypes slapped against each other; mine thrusting back to meet her forward thrusts. It wasn't long until our climaxes started to overtake us. Something my mind told me to kiss her. So as I felt I was at the point of no return I screamed out.

"I need to kiss you, Tammy. I need to feel your soft lips in my mouth!!!"

"I thought you would never ask!" she said lustfully as she drove her tongue and mouth to my mouth.

At the point we kissed we both started to climax her in my ass and me on what I thought was the towel below, but was actually her hand which had grabbed my cock right as she was about to kiss me.

"Hymmmmm!!!!" we both moaned as we savored each other's love juices.

As we both enjoyed each other's climaxes she took the cum she had in her hand and rubbed it on her titties. When our climaxes finished we broke off from our kiss and stared at each other intently. My attention was quickly pulled to her cum covered tits.

"I see you are enjoying what I have done with your baby batter." she said with lust in her voice.

I nodded really quickly before attempting to push myself to her chest. She quickly stopped my attention to the cock that was still in my ass. It was at that moment that I noticed how thick of a load she had pumped into me.

"But before you can lick these..." she said, grabbing her cum covered titties. "You need to show your appreciation for the load I pumped into your ass!!!"

"How do I do that?" I asked.

Her face contorted into a wide grin as what she had in store for me was running through her head.

"That is simple. For today, I want you to hold in my cum and ride me." she explained as she laid on the couch next to me.

When I noticed she had pulled out I quickly felt my hole gaping and sensed that I was missing her. The need to have her completely inside my body became unbearable. I decided to tighten my hole keep her thick load inside me and grabbed some of the oil from the towel and went down to her legs. I squeezed a sizable amount of oil into my hands and started massaging her legs and feet to bring out an unexpected moan from her lips.

"Ooooooh, that's so good. My dick really did a number on you." she said letting out a quick moan.

I got finished making her legs shiny before grabbing the tube of lube. I lubed up her pulsing dick and positioned myself above her glistening shaft. I stocked I with quick and rapid strokes causing her to start screaming and squirming as my lubed hand glided across the head of her shaft.

"What are you trying to do to me!? You are driving me crazy!!!" she screamed as she went back in pleasure.

"I want another load. I want to get you as close as possible so that when you are back inside my ass I can get another thick load inside." I said continuing to stroke.

This went on until she couldn't handle it any more and grabbed my hips causing me to stop in shock.

"If you want my load so badly I am gonna fill you up right now, my little cum-slut!" she said sternly, shifting my hips so that my hole was above her cock.

Her eyes met with mine really quickly before she drove my hips down onto her cock while jabbing her cock in my ass. The sensation of her cock impaling me left my mouth agape and my face in shock.

"I am sorry about that, but your stroking was driving me crazy. I need to teach you that you are still mine." she said, gripping my hips while letting me adjust to having her cock back in her ass.

She started to massage my body to help me recover from being impaled. When I came back to normal I licked my lips and leaned forward so that my face met her cum covered tits.

She quickly messaged my head and offered me her left topped with my own cum.

"Now start working that ass on my cock. If you want my load you gotta work for it." she said, slapping my ass to shock my focus away from her titles for a minute.

I needed her load, so I started gyrating my hip on her dick and bringing my lower backside up and down on her cock.

"I know I am yours and I want you to mark my insides with your girl cream again. Now as you would say: fuck my brains out!!!!" I moaned becoming completely absorbed in the role she had me playing.

With that we both worked hard to work the cum out of her cock and in no time my ass was filled with another thick load from her balls.

"Oh, Darrel, you've done so well becoming my cum-slut, I love it. I love you, but now I am tired." said Tammy in an exhausted tone.

"I am glad to be loved, but I feel like something is missing." I said as a fuzzy feeling filled my chest.

"What?" she asked in confusion.

"I want to cuddle with you to sleep." I said while looking away shyly.

She gasped as she realized what I had just said and done.

"Oh, my god, you were so cute and romantic. You just made me feel so loved despite how rough I have been with you!!!" she said scooping me in her large arms and squishing my back to her chest.

She threw us into the couch and spooned me into the couch so that I was in between her and the couch cushion.

"Let me be your human body pillow tonight, okay? Just sleep in my arms." she whispered in a soothing tone.

The warmth of her body was quickly putting me to sleep because I didn't notice that the whole turn of events had made me more tired than usual after work.

The last words I remembered murmuring were, "Tammy, I love you." as my eyes drifted to sleep.

"I love you too. And I hope you enjoy your sleep." said Tammy as she snuggled my body to her so that dick was in between my cheeks to keep it warm for the night.


12