Abduction Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can and I will," replied Connor slowly. His voice was slurred as he poured down another glass of liquor.

"Stop that," Morgan said and moved the bottle away from his friend. He had never experienced Connor this out of sorts before - except maybe the day of his mating to that terrible woman. The mating was definitely not doing his friend much good, judging by his flat voice and the dark shadows around his eyes. Morgan shuddered when thinking that he might go through the same thing one time in the future. He was wondering if the mating was really worth all the fuss. Perhaps with a more agreeable partner than Connor had got. Poor man.

"Give me that," Connor growled as Morgan still held the bottle away from him.

"No, you've had quite enough. Now, listen to me. You can not give up this easily."

Connor snorted loudly at the last word. "Who said it has been easy?" he grumbled.

"Look, the mating is for life, and this is the only mate you will get. You must manage to live with the woman."

"Go away, Morgan. I've made up my mind. Now, give me the bottle."

"What is it with you, Connor?" Morgan asked. "You have never drunk this much before she came into the picture. Can't you sit down and discuss it with her? Come to an arrangement?"

"She hates me, Morgan," Connor said sadly, finally looking his friend in the eyes. "She really hates me."

"But why?"

"I think it was the hologram, but I'm not exactly sure."

"The hologram?"

"Yep, I could not bear being without her so I created this hologram and she caught us. She didn't like that very much. Or me, when I spanked her," he murmured to himself barely audible to other ears.

"And, why can't you simply tell her about the hologram? I'm sure she would understand."

"No. I lost control, you see. I completely lost it. I could have injured her, and I can not take that chance of doing her anything ill."

"What? Don't say you would rather send her away, than..."

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying," Connor interrupted him.

"You're crazy, man!" Morgan gaped at him.

"Perhaps," Connor replied. "Just take her back to Earth in the morning, and give me that bottle!"

Morgan gave it up without a fight this time, thinking his friend would hopefully find his brain on the bottom of the next bottle, or simply forget his request in the morning. That was what love brought on a man, he thought glumly. Pitiful. He hoped he would never get as deep in the mud as Connor had, before going to the kitchen to locate some food and water for his friend.

12