A Wife's Fall Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,773 Followers

My chest heaved; my body quaked as I steadied myself in the aftershocks of my climax. Peering over my shoulder seeing Wane's perplexed look at what had just happened. Turning around filling my husband's view of my dangling 32C breasts. My eyes searched his, hoping to find something that told me that I could indeed save my marriage from my own foolishness.

"I miss these lips Wane," I whispered running my fingertip along his lower lip. "Don't give up on me, I know I have much to make up for. Don't throw away what we have because I became stupid for an hour."

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't," Wane said, in a cold, indifferent tone that I've grown to hear since my fall.

"I know I screwed up majorly, I get that," I said, never looking away, always keeping my gaze squarely on his. "I get that it will take months or years to earn back what I shattered." Sinking to my knees, placing my hands on his thighs, trying to ignore my husband's hard cock before me. Yet just the outline of it alone made my mouth water. "You know it isn't easy being with you either. I'm not complaining honey, I'm just stating facts. I know how you like those," I stated trying to warm his mood with a smile. "Yet, as we grew together, you made some huge mistakes, granted not as big as mine, yet just as hurtful to me." I could see those eyes of his trying to understand what I was saying and trying to comprehend the meaning of my words in that brain of his. "All I'm asking for, Wane, is a chance to make it right between us. I'm here, on my knees, naked, praying that you can do that. To let me earn your trust again so that maybe I can be your wife again. I know you have that date. I can't ask you to remain faithful to me when I was the one who broke our vows. All I can ask of you is to please wear a condom so that when I do finally earn it again, I can be with you like before all this," I said, I couldn't stop my body's reaction when his eyes never left it. My nipples grew hard, harder than they ever have been, my mound throbbed like mad being this close to Wane and his hard cock.

What I said was true, Sean and Dean were nowhere near the size of my husband. Then why did I do what I did? Hell if I know. Why does an addict shoot up in the streets? Because they have a need, my need was to find out what a threesome was like. However, as weak as that sounded, but it is the truth. It was like a drug to me. Whispering sweet nothings in my mind to give in and have a taste. In my haze that one sole obsession was all I could see, not the pain, the hurt, the trust I would destroy in its wake.

"Did you have them wear one?" Wane asked, referring to the men I had slept with.

"Of course!" Taking his hands into mine, "Honey, I might have strayed from your side, but I'm not an idiot." Slapping his thigh when Wane gave me a look I knew all too well. However, my hand couldn't help it, it moved on its own, like it's always done, whenever I'm in this very position. I moaned in my mind as the palm of my hand ran up my husband's hard... cock. "Please Wane, let me see it. I won't do anything, I promise..." I glared hatefully at his cell phone as it rang. How I hated the smirk on Wane's lips when he knew how much my mind wanted to see his manhood.

"This is he." I pouted as Wane answered his phone. "I see, I'll be there in thirty." My body stilled as his thumb and index finger took hold of my chin forcing me to look at him as Wane leaned forward. "We'll just have to put your humiliation on hold until I get back."

"Humiliation?!" I uttered in my mind. I pondered on why he would want to humiliate me. His wife. My mind raced wondering if Wane felt something like that when he came home that day.

"You did say you would do anything, or were you lying?"

"What, no?! Never," I answered with shocked eyes at the thought that he would think that. "But why Wane, why humiliate me like that?"

"Because you fucking deserve it!" Wane hissed his nose an inch away from my own as I saw the rage in his eyes.

"Please Wane you're hurting me," I whimpered as his grip on my chin grew painful. At that moment I was a tad fearful of my husband. The look in his eyes was not of the man I loved. It was like looking into the eyes of a wounded beast. A beast that I had backed into a corner and I feared I wouldn't know how Wane would react. Rubbing my chin as Wane roughly released it, watching has he surged from his seat.

"Don't bother with dinner." I jumped as Wane slammed the door behind him.

~~~Wane~~~

The strobe lights of the police cruisers greeted me as I stopped outside of the police tape. Burying the anger I felt. It wouldn't do me any good if I allowed it to interfere with my work. Blowing out a breath, clipping my badge to my shirt. Noticing the news crews that lined the police tape. My eyes flickered over to Detective Morrison as she waved her hand at me once she saw me as I got out of my car.

"Sorry for calling you in on your day off," Holly said, as she held up the tape for me. Arching an eyebrow when she wasn't dressed like she was the other day as my eyes fell on her black, lace up, Altama boots. I found it an odd match to her black dress pants and jacket. "I was on a date the other day," Holly whispered to me noticing my confused look. "You might want to suit up before you go in, it's not pretty," she whispered low into my ear allowing me to feel the curves of her breasts.

"Oh?" I replied with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yeah, looks like we've found their torture room," Holly said, keeping in step with me as she led me to the door referring to the group of sadistic bondage killers that had been dropping bodies across the city. "So are we still on for next Saturday?" she asked, with a rather coy smile as I zipped up in what I always thought looked like a human sized condom suit.

"Sure, but are you sure you want to go with me?" I inquired when I knew she had a husband. I wondered why she was stepping out on her own spouse.

"Wouldn't have asked you if I didn't," Holly replied with this sultry look in her green eyes.

"And your husband is alright with that?" I asked, with a pointed look as I lowered the respirator over my nose and mouth.

"Oh, don't worry about him," Holly uttered waving off the statement. I should be irked by that, you would think, right? Yet I really didn't feel anything. It was her life to fuck up not mine. Although the irony wasn't lost on me. "You aren't trying to back out are you?"

"No. If I give you my word, I stick to it," I stated, my voice was muffled slightly by the mask.

"Mmm... good to know," Holly cooed her hand reached for the door handle as I picked up my kit from the stoop. "After you," she gestured as she held the door open for me.

Okay, I might not feel a whole lot of things, emotional wise. Yet even I can be revolted by the sheer evil man will inflict on another person as I stared at the wall, I couldn't look away at the snuff film that played upon it. The screams of their latest victim filled my ears as my eyes were captured by her rape and torture. Taking a dry swallow as I watched how her blood flew through the air, my eyes followed those droplets path, leading them to the right noting the splatter on the wall. Then to the floor where they slit the woman's throat. Her blood still there, they hadn't bothered to clean up the place given how the blood was clotted. However, her blood wasn't all that I saw. I counted a dozen, if not more, marring the floor, the walls, and the ceiling. Now I knew why Holly had called me in. I knew I'd be there all night.

~~~Betty~~~

I awoke by something jostling the bed I've come to call mine since my fall. Then I felt something, something I didn't expect, not this soon anyway. Arms, strong arms, wrapping themselves around me. It wasn't often, yet sometimes even Wane just couldn't deal with what he saw at his job. It had to be something so horrible that even his mind couldn't handle it.

"Wane?" I whispered groggily as I rolled over. "What's wrong honey?!" Wane didn't say a word he only held me tighter. "Shh..." Stroking his hair, it didn't matter what brought my husband to my bed, it was the fact that he came to me. Sought me out of his own accord, no matter what was between us at the moment. That whatever happened to him that his mind knew he could seek me out and I wouldn't ask why. "It's okay baby, I'm here."

Placing a kiss on his shoulder, biting my lip as I felt the hands of my husband on my bare back. I couldn't help it. I love how he felt in my arms. This is, after all, the first time in days Wane came to me on his own.

However, as my alarm went off a few hours later, Wane was nowhere to be seen. Sighing as I laid my arm across my eyes, yet I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my lips. It was a small step but a step nonetheless that there was something left in Wane that still saw me as his wife if he sought comfort from whatever was troubling him. Yawning as I walked out of my bedroom. My nose wiggled as I caught the scent that greeted me.

"Wane?" I called softly as I peered around the corner into the kitchen. My eyes widened at the sight of the two plates on the counter. "What are you cooking?" I asked, with hope in my voice that my husband wanted to have breakfast with me. I knew it wasn't much yet it was something, right?

"French toast, eggs, the turkey sausage you like," Wane said, into the pan.

"Thank you Wane," I said, sweetly. Stepping into the kitchen watching him work, something I loved to do. I loved watching Wane cook.

"This is my thank you for waking you late last night," Wane said, from over his shoulder as he placed two hot slices of French toast onto the plate. Seeing the steam rising off the eggs as he plated the other two slices.

"Honey, you don't have to thank me, I'm your wife. You can wake me up any time you want. But that doesn't mean I'll turn down having breakfast with you," I said, with a smile on my face.

Granted I wasn't expecting to be eating the food my husband had made for me in my underwear this morning, but I wasn't going to complain. "God. I'll starve if we divorce," I moaned into my mind as the taste of the French toast exploded across my taste buds. I wasn't expecting Wane to carry on a conversation. Still would it kill him to say a word to me. Yet all I could do was watch his jaw moving as he chewed. The way his lips wrapped around the progs of his fork as he took a bite of his eggs. Noticing how those deep green eyes of his kept glancing up to me as he took a sip of his orange juice.

"What?"

"Nothing," I said, feeling my cheeks heat as his gaze lingered on my face.

"You're going to be late," Wane muttered.

"So? I can be late if I want to," I said, in the cutest voice I could muster. "I'm having breakfast with my husband," I stated wiggling my nose.

"Uh-huh." I heard the disbelief in his voice. Setting my fork down, I knew if we were going to work this out he was going to have to talk to me. I mean really talk to me, not this talking but not talking he's been doing.

"Wane, talk to me, please. Yell, curse, throw something, I don't care. But this anger in you is going to eat you alive," I said, instantly I noticed a change in demeanor.

"You want me to throw something?!" Wane said, coldly.

"God, yes..." Jumping in my seat as his plate went flying into the wall.

"All that did was ruin the wall," Wane said, in a sneer. "Got any more bright ideas?"

Anger, was good. At least it was something. "As matter-of-fact I do," I said, matching his gaze. I had to be strong, I had to weather the storm that awaited me.

"Oh? Do you now?"

"Mmmhmm," I nodded. "Monday I made an appointment with a marriage counselor. You're therapist was the one that recommended her."

"I see, do tell, why exactly would I agree to this?" Wane asked, as he leaned back in his chair.

"Because," getting up from my seat, walking around the table and kneeling at his side, "I know you still love me, in your own way, in here," I said, placing my hand over his heart. "Otherwise, I wouldn't still be in this house, you wouldn't have come to my bed. You're sister told me what you did to the one person that crossed you. And I'm still here. Why?" I hoped I wasn't pushing my husband too fast as those eyes bored into me. "Because somewhere in that heart of yours you still think of me as your wife," I said, getting to my feet. The dildo was still there on the floor, I didn't remove it knowing Wane would have a fit if I did. Unclasping my bra, and shimmying out of my panties, if Wane wanted to humiliate me for my transgressions then so be it. Watching how Wane had an odd look on his face as I walked into the living room. "You wanted this last night," I said, rubbing that rubberized cock against my clit. Feeling my lips running along its length as my husband watched on.

Lifting my hips, biting my lip as its head pressed against my entrance. Whimpering as it breached the threshold of my cunt. Feeling it stretching me out, lifting up when it got too much for me when I reached the six inch mark. My eyes never leaving his as I fucked myself on our living room floor. "Yes Wane!" I called out as I lost myself in the bliss that was flooding my body. My hands ran up my chest, cradling by breasts as I rode that phallus hard. "Is this what you want? To watch me debase myself like this?" I asked, with hungry eyes. Smelling my sex in the air as it coated the dildo with every roll of my hips. My eyes glanced down, curling my tongue, feeling its tip touch my cupid's bow at the sight of the movement beneath his robe. "To make me act like a slut for you?"

"Well, how do you explain your actions that led to this?"

"I can't but if making me be your slut will fix it, then I'll be your slut for as long as you want," I answered rubbing my clit. "Fuck! Wane, I'm cumming!" I screamed out. "You need release honey, let me give it to you," I said, the need was clear as day in my voice. "Use me as much or as little as you want."

"Oh?!"

"Mmmhmm," I hummed, pinching my nipples at the thought of feeling my husband's manhood. I eyed Wane as he rose from his seat. Then my eyes zeroed in on the tent that protruded before him. My mouth watered at the prospect of having it back where it belonged. Wane reached forward taking hold of my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"Anything I want?"

"Yes baby," reaching up and resting my hands on his thighs, "anything you want," I said, trying to keep my lust from my voice. My canal clenched around the dildo that was still lodged deep inside of me. I was not expecting Wane to hate fuck my face, yet that was what happened as his balls slapped my chin. Nonetheless, the moment his cum exploded in my mouth that was all I could think about. I didn't swallow my coworkers cum, although I did allow them to paint my breasts. I know it was stupid, but it felt wrong to swallow another man's cum given what I was doing at the time. So the moment his cum hit my tongue, I didn't hesitate to swallow it all. My eyes fluttered as his rod slid along my tongue as he pulled out. My eyes followed after Wane as he left me there after depositing his load. Hissing as I lifted myself off that rubberized cock. Feeling my channel clenching once its head left my cunt. Knowing if Wane kept having me riding that thing I would be looser than a wet paper bag in a thunderstorm. Making a mental note to visit an adult store after work as I walked towards the bathroom to shower before heading off to work.

******

I stared listlessly at my computer screen. Sighing heavily when it wasn't even past lunch yet and still Wane hadn't called me. It was another thing that I've come to realize: that in my fall I was alone in my struggle. However, I did hope that with the marriage counselor we could build back what I had taken for granted. Turning my seat towards the opening of my cubicle as I heard footsteps approaching. Sighing once again when Sean's and Dean's faces appeared in the entranced to my cubicle.

"Hey Betty, how's that cuck of a husband?" Dean asked, I narrowed my eyes hatefully at his words. How could I have been so damn stupid in being tempted by this man.

"Wane's fine, does your car still smell like piss?" I shot back with a sneer. "You still pissing blood?" I asked, with a cruel smirk. Seeing his eyes darkening at my words.

"Whoa, whoa, lets simmer down," Sean said, trying to play moderator. "Betty how about we finish what we started before your husband came home?" he asked, with this sinful grin on his face. Did he really think I would be foolish enough to fall for their crap again? I mean honestly?!

"It isn't going happen, not now, not ever again," I said, plainly. "So you should be more focused on trying to get back with your wives than trying to fuck me. If you even care about them."

"Come on Bett's, you know you love our black cocks, way more than you do that skinny white boys..." I noted Sean's confused look, whenever my vision cleared, as I doubled over in laughter.

"You... think... you're... bigger?!" I uttered through heaves of breath. The way the two of them looked at each other only caused another round of rib splitting laughter. Do all men think they have the biggest cocks in the world? Those two sure seemed to think so. "Trust me, I wasn't fucking you for your size. If my husband had agreed, not that I'm blaming Wane, this is entirely my fault. But whomever would have joined would feel inadequate, that's how big he is, and the two of you aren't anywhere near what my husband is," I said, coldly. "I used you just like how you used me. That's all there is to it, nothing more, nothing less. Now why don't you go do whatever it is you do, and a word of advice, I wouldn't bad mouth my husband again. I seriously doubt he's through with the two of you," I said, ominously.

"Please, like that cuck is going to do anything," Dean said, waving off my warning like it was nothing.

"You obviously don't know my husband. Don't say I didn't warn you," I uttered shooing them away. I knew if Wane found out that I'm still talking to them he would have my ass tossed in a matter of seconds. I was determined not to go the way of divorce not without giving it my all to save my marriage. Although, I couldn't stop my cunt from heating at the thought of being my husband's little slut. Biting my lip, wondering if this was going to become a strange new fetish for me.

Quickly digging into my purse, running a Google search for the closest adult store near to my work. Giggling madly as I scrolled through their website. My tongue stuck out of the corner of my mouth, my finger moved up the screen, my body reacting to what was playing out in my mind. Looking for something in my husband's size. I wanted to make sure that when I could finally line my husband's bed again that Wane wouldn't feel any difference in the way my pussy feels as compared to what that black dildo would have made my womanhood.

"Mmm... yes I think you will do," I cooed as I eyed the white flesh colored dildo. Quickly hiding my phone when I heard footsteps approaching. It wouldn't do if my boss found me slacking off or looking at dildos that I could use to fuck myself for my husband's viewing pleasure. I was not expecting Maggie to show herself, not after what I had told her of what I had done to her brother. "Hello Margaret," I said formally, addressing my sister-in-law.

"Have you had lunch yet?" Maggie asked, her green eyes had the same intensity that Wane's had. Unlike Wane's due to what he is, Maggie's always had a softness to them.

"No, I was going to skip it so I could head home early. Why?" I asked, arching an eyebrow, something I think I picked up from my husband.

"Not anymore you're not," Maggie said, with this pointed look as she cocked out her hip. "So come on, or don't you want to save your marriage?" I nearly jumped out of my seat when she said those words. The sound of my purse scraped along my desk as it ran along its surface. I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly when I heard Sean's and Dean's voices. I had no idea how they always knew when a woman -- in my sister-in-law's case a first time visitor -- appeared on the floor I worked on. I noted how Maggie turned her head slightly, seeing some of my husband in her as those eyes noted my coworkers walking towards her. While she might not be like Wane is, sometimes I seriously doubted she wasn't too far from him. If the look on her face at that moment was any indication of the mood Maggie was in. "Beat it," Maggie said, coldly. "I'm spoken for," she stated flashing her wedding ring. Her mood continued to darken as we stepped out of my cubicle.

soul71
soul71
6,773 Followers