A Surprise Family Christmas Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fuck me," I ordered.

And Connie began slowly riding my cock.

Jasmine asked, "So you read my stories?"

"Sometimes," I nodded. "I think I've even written you before."

"That is priceless," Jennifer laughed.

"Holy fuck," I said, a light bulb going on in my head.

"What?" jasmine asked tentatively, still looking worried (which was ironic since my cock was in her sister's ass at the moment).

"There is a story called three sisters," I said.

"Busted," Jennifer said, before adding, "I believe the full title is 'Three Sisters: A Crazy Lesbian Orgy'."

"T-t-that is a true story?" I asked.

"Every word," Jennifer spoke for Jasmine, "although she changed our names to protect our identities."

"Wow," I said again.

Jasmine asked, looking very concerned, "Are you mad?"

"Shocked," I said, "but not mad. How could I be?"

"Because I kept it from you," she said.

"This is a pretty good present," I smiled, pulling her up and kissing her.

Breaking the kiss, I said, "Now fuck your Mistress's ass."

"Yes, Master," she smiled, and moved behind Jennifer.

For the next few minutes, my wife and I took turns fucking her two sisters. It was the strangest, yet most satisfying, intimate moment ever.

We smiled at each other, we held hands as we did it.

Eventually, I was getting close and I pulled out of Jennifer, ordered Connie to get on her knees and I tit fucked her.

She squeezed her huge melons together and bent down so her tongue flicked my cock head every upwards thrust.

In less than a minute, I shot my load up in the air hitting Connie right in the face, and then finished on her tits.

Spent, I watched as the three beautiful, completely different sisters, got into a daisy chain and ate each other to orgasm. Watching them in-between each other's nylon-clad legs was another sexual bucket list fantasy I'd never thought I'd witness checked off.

My cock, much to my amazement, didn't completely shrink, although it also didn't stay completely hard.

After all three reached orgasm, we all went to the hot tub... the girls even keeping their nylons on for me.

After a bottle of wine between us and hearing the entire story of how they seduced their mom during this year's mother's day, I was again rock hard... much to my surprise... I hadn't come three times in one evening in...well... decades.

We played the coolest game ever...rotating cunt.

The radio was playing and each time the song changed, they would rotate one spot...each taking turns riding me.

In the hot tub, the pleasure was very unique. And, having shot two loads, this was going to be a marathon.

The three girls even made a bet.

Whoever got me off would be the Mistress for the rest of the month.

Each girl rode me for two songs. Then Jennifer bent over and said, "Fuck my ass."

So I rotated through each one with an ass fucking.

Eventually, I was exhausted and sat up on the edge of the hot tub and they took turns sucking me. I was close when Connie blew me, she did something crazy with her tongue piercing, but I held off until my bride bobbed on my cock... coming in seconds.

I came in her mouth and once done, she turned around and said, "Now you're mine, bitches."

I corrected, "Actually, all three of you are mine."

"Yes, Master," all three replied in unison.

I watched as Jasmine made her two sisters pleasure her to another orgasm and as the four of us all moved to the king-sized bed, Jasmine said, "So, your mother-in-law will be in town next weekend."

Jennifer added, "And she is the most submissive of us all."

"Cool," I nodded, before asking, "But I have a much bigger task for my three cum sluts."

"And what is that?" Jasmine asked.

"Get my mom to join your lesbian club," I answered.

"Mmmmmmm," Jasmine purred.

Jennifer asked, "Does Harold want to be a mother fucker?"

"What about your sister?" Connie added.

"Yeah, she is fucking hot," Jennifer added.

"She is way too big a prude," I countered.

"Challenge accepted," Jennifer replied.

"Yes, Barney Stinson," I joked.

"Oh, I'm the female version of Barney," Jennifer smiled. "I can get any women to cross over."

"That I would love to see," I said, the idea of my bitch sister being my cum slut suddenly very appealing.

"But your mother first," Jasmine said.

"Yes, that would be the best Christmas present ever," Connie added.

"Wow," was all I had left to say.

Jasmine smiled, "Wait until I have your mother munching between my legs."

"Or sucking your cock," Connie added.

"Or begging to take her son's cock in her ass," Jennifer added.

Jasmine cuddled into me and whispered, "Merry Christmas, baby."

Jennifer wrapped her arms around me from behind and added, "And this is just the first of your presents, stud. I'll have your mother and sister serving me and hopefully you before the month is out."

And... in case you are curious... she did.

But that is an entirely different story....

Actually it's two separate entirely different stories.

One, how the three sisters, with their mom too, seduced and dominated my mom and sister.

Two, how on New Year's Eve how I got to fuck both my mom and sister.

Like I said... although not profound... WOW!

The End