A New Dawn Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled. "You fucking well should be," she said.

They went inside and Jenny declined the bedroom and instead sat on the living room sofa. They all sat down on the sofa, the love seat, and various comfy chairs.

"Kimmy, can you go to your room and watch TV or play games, or out by the pool? We need a little time for adult talk," Johnny said.

Kimmy glared at him.

"Part of it is probably going to be about you," he said.

The glare.

"Okay, you can stay."

The glare went away.

"So do you have any idea why you were attacked?" Meyer asked.

"All I can guess is that it was a standard mugging," Johnny said. "With Jenny's help, those three got more than they had bargained for."

"I'm going to say this for the last time," Jenny said. "I watched you fight them until that one guy pulled a knife. You could have taken them all down. I did NOT save your ass."

"And I will say THIS for the last time: you saved my ass. The guy with the knife was behind me at the time."

"We're all very grateful to you, Jenny" Mary Beth said. "We all love Johnny and would really hate to see him wind up with a knife in his back."

"I have a question. Do all three of you girls live here with Johnny?"

"Yes," Dawn said.

"I have another question," Jenny said. She looked at Kimmy. "But I'll save it for another time."

"Yes, he sleeps with all three," Kimmy said.

Jenny's mouth opened into a perfect little 'O' at that.

"And you know that? And you're okay with it?"

"More than okay. I love them all. I have a story to tell you." And she did. About how Johnny found her running naked away from a rape cabin, brought her in, took care of her, took a different kind of care of the rapists, and let her live in his home.

"Johnny saved me. I'm an orphan, and now Johnny and Mary Beth are adopting me. I couldn't be in a better place right now."

"Johnny, how did you wind up with three women to love?"

"Another long story, maybe best for another time," he said.

"Okay," Jenny said. "So how did you get rich, Johnny?"

"Yet another long story, but I'll give you the short version." He quickly told her about Dawn inheriting the money from her father the drug cartel accountant, and her giving him and Mary Beth each a third of it, which was a lot in both cases. And then about rescuing the Morrisons, and how Richard Morrison had quickly grown their combined money into... a lot.

"There's a lot more to the story," Dawn said. And she quickly recounted how Johnny had saved her life from the local cartel guys and had taken down a pedophile government assassin.

"And this was all while you were a cop?" Jenny asked.

"Well... yeah. But I'm not really a cop anymore. The credentials I showed you were crafted for me by the LAPD chief. Meyer and I are now kind of..." He was lost for a description.

"The last resort," Meyer said. "If the chief needs something done that the department can't or shouldn't do, he calls us. Meanwhile we sit around pretending we're a security firm and get the occasional job that way. But we don't really need to work. Johnny has made me and Buddy Magellas both rich enough to lie on the beach the rest of our lives."

"I'm going to want to talk to you more about our little company and what you might do for it, if you want to," Johnny said. "But first, do you feel well enough to bartend? You could start with that Perfect Manhattan..."

Jenny hopped up, then started to sway. Everyone was on her in an instant, holding her up.

"Get her into bed, please," Johnny said. "The bartending will have to wait."

------

Jenny slept until a little after 5:00 AM. She woke up feeling fine except for some pain in her abdomen when she moved. The house was quiet, so she figured everyone else was still asleep. She got up, used the bathroom, then walked downstairs towards the smell of coffee. She found the cabinet with cups and poured herself one. Black, no sugar, as it should be. She wandered around, wondering what to do until everyone woke up. She thought about trying to figure out the big screen TV, but abandoned the idea so as not to disturb anyone. She decided to check out the backyard and the pool. She went to the sliding glass door and looked out.

Johnny Rand was out there. He was naked. He was doing some sort of kata, although she didn't recognize it from the karate she had taken. She marveled at his form, and at his flexibility, and at the ease of his movement transitions. And, she admitted to herself, she marveled at his body. He was in great shape. Everywhere. She quietly opened the sliding glass door and the screen door, and walked closer to Johnny, and sat down in an outdoor chair to watch.

It became clear that he was concentrating hard, fighting an opponent or opponents. He didn't notice her until he finished his form, bowed to an unseen foe, and walked towards Jenny to get a bottle of water from the table next to her. He was dripping sweat.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning. Sorry about the nudity," he said.

"I'm good with it," she said. "I enjoyed watching. Everything."

She could swear that he blushed.

"Here's the deal," he said as he sat down in the chair next to her. "I'm a nudist. Have been since I was 15. I wear clothes when I have to but not often at my home. Neither do my girls. I'm safe, I'm not going to attack you or anything, I just like to be naked."

"My girls? That's a story that you promised to tell me. Meanwhile, I'm okay with your nudity. You have a great body. And stuff. And I do trust that you're not going to go all pervert on me." She proceeded to lose her t-shirt and sleep shorts. "There, we're even."

Johnny gazed at her body, once again amazed by how beautiful she was, and he told her so. He focused on her wound. It was kind of reddish. He touched it lightly.

"We're going to a doctor to make sure there's no infection. Did they give you a prescription for antibiotics at the hospital?"

"No," she said. "I'm guessing they figured that I'd get one from my primary care physician, of which I have none, of course."

"I know a guy," Rand said. He walked inside and got his cell phone, went back outside, and started to call.

"Johnny, it's 5:30 in the morning!"

"It's okay. He won't mind. Much. I hope." He put the phone on speaker.

It took a bit of time. Then... "Barker. Oh... hi Johnny. What's up?"

"Sorry to call so early, but I need your help. You know your doctor friend who dug the bullet out of me?"

"Of course."

"Well, I need him again. As early as possible. And we'll need antibiotics."

"Johnny, were you shot again? If you were, that's too many times."

"No, this one is different. You're on speakerphone, Thomas. Meet Jenny Ryan, the Marine who saved my life last night in Santa Monica."

She rolled her eyes.

"Hello, she said."

"Hello, Marine," Barker said. "And thank you. I'll probably wait until 7:30 or 8:00 to call the doc, but there will be no problem getting a look see and a prescription for antibiotics."

"What will we owe for that?" Jenny said.

Rand put his hand on her cheek and moved her to look him in the eyes. "Jenny, I'm telling you, you really have to stop worrying about money. "And I mean, forever. I told you that I'm rich, and that I'm going to give you a chunk of it for what you did for me. And meanwhile, Thomas here is Richie Rich Seriously Rich. All of which means don't worry about the doctor bill."

"I'm not used to thinking that way," Jenny said. "I saved some money when I was in the service but most of that money was gone pretty quickly when I got out. And bartending with tips doesn't pay all that well. I always worry about money."

"Well stop it," Rand said. "If you're willing to go to the bank today, maybe both mine and yours if we have to, I'm going to move... five million dollars into your account."

Jenny stared at him.

"You can't be serious," she said. "Five MILLION dollars??"

Barker chuckled over the phone. "He's serious, Dear. And well able to. I'm sure there's a story behind all of this, which I will need to hear soon, but meanwhile, believe me: Johnny Rand is one of the most trustworthy people I've ever known."

"I cannot believe it."

"Believe it," Rand and Barker said at the same time.

Jenny looked at Rand's naked body, then at her own.

"What will I have to do for it?" she asked quietly.

Rand stood up and reached for Jenny's hand and brought her up into a hug.

"Absolutely nothing," he said. "You've already done it. Although I would like to take you to lunch and tell you about my company. And see whether you might be interested."

Barker chuckled over the phone. "Rand the recruiter. Hey, how about you and your girls bring Jenny over tonight for a fest?"

Rand looked at Jenny. "If she's up to it. She does have a knife wound."

Silence. Then Barker said, "Fuck it. I'll call the doc right now." And hung up.

They sat in silence for a while. Dawn came out onto the patio, gloriously nude as usual, and sat down next to them.

"You don't have to give me any money," Jenny said. "I waded into the fight of my own free will, and you've already paid for my medical bills."

Dawn took Jenny's hand. "From what Johnny told me, you probably saved his life. I don't know how much he said he wanted to give you, but please know that whatever it is his life is worth more than that to me. To all of us."

"Five million dollars," Jenny said.

"Drop in the bucket," Dawn said. She looked at Rand. "It should be more."

"Okay, Sweets. I just pulled that figure out of my butt. 10 million."

"Do I have any say in all of this?" Jenny said. "What if I don't agree, and don't tell you my bank account numbers?"

Rand smiled at her. "Doesn't matter. I'll get them. I'm a trained detective."

------

The doctor arrived around 6:30 AM, examined Jenny's wound, and wrote a prescription for antibiotics.

"It could be a bit infected, or it could just be the skin reacting to the injury and stitching. But I can't believe those idiots at the hospital didn't give you a prescription right away. That's just the way it's done in a case like this. They did a fine job with the stiches, though."

"I got a plastic surgeon," Johnny said. "I may have interfered with their normal protocol.

Johnny and Jenny both thanked the doctor and apologized for getting him up and out so early.

"Pish tosh," the doc said as he gathered up his stuff. "As usual, Barker is paying me handsomely for my time and services, as Morrison does, and as I suspect you would, Rand, if they let you." He handed Johnny a business card. "Here's my number so you can call me direct next time if you want to let them off the hook."

"Thanks," Johnny said.

"Oh, and don't forget to have the prescription filled this morning, young lady, and don't forget to take the entire bottle per instructions." And he was off.

"And thank YOU, Johnny," Jenny said. "I seem to be saying that a lot these past couple of days."

"You can thank me by resting up. Here. Where we can all care for you. Oh, and if you're up to it, we'll need to go get your car at some point." He paused. "You want to go rest by the pool?"

"Sure!"

They shucked the clothes they had put on for the doctor and went back outside and laid down on the lounges. The sun was coming up and it was starting to get warmer. Johnny taped over her wound to keep it from the sun, as the doctor had suggested.

Jenny sighed and wriggled a little.

"I've never done this before," she said. "Been naked outside. And with a man I just met, too."

"If you're uncomfortable with this or with me, we can go back inside."

"Oh no, that's not what I meant. Like I said, I trust you. And I'm enjoying this! It's like... freedom!"

"That's how I've always felt about it," Johnny said.

She looked over at him. He was on his back, and she couldn't help but...

"Do you mind if I say something quite forward?" she said.

"Go right ahead."

"You've told me that I'm 'gorgeous,' she said.

"You are. You're beautiful."

She blushed, partly at the compliment, and partly at what she was about to say.

"You're pretty gorgeous yourself, Johnny. And you have... a beautiful cock."

It was Johnny's turn to blush. "Thank you," he said.

They both sat in silence for a time. Then Jenny said, "You know about my martial arts training in the Marines. Tell me about yours."

"It's a mélange. Ranger training, which is a mélange in and of itself, a mix of boxing, wrestling, Judo, and Muay Thai. After getting out of the service and joining the LAPD, though, I started taking Wing Chun lessons. That's where the form you saw me doing came from."

"So when I'm healed up, we should spar sometime," she said.

"It would be my pleasure."

They laid in silence while the sun rose and started beating down on them.

"I think it's late enough for drink service. Champagne, mojitos, or something else?" Johnny said.

"Oooo.... Mojitos!"

"Coming up." He got up, grabbed some mint from the garden, and disappeared into the kitchen for a while. Then came back with a pitcher and two glasses. He poured.

"Thanks!" she said and took a sip. "I could not have done better." She took another, longer sip."

"I have a question, Johnny. Why aren't any of your girls out here? Do they not enjoy it?"

"You saw how tan they all were. They do enjoy it, very much. I suspect that they conspired to leave us alone so we could get to know each other." He looked up at the sun. "I also suspect that the drug store is open now. We have to fill your prescription, and as far as I know you'll have to be there with me to do it. Feel up to it?"

"Sure. All those pain drugs they gave me are out of my system."

"Then do you feel up to getting your car, driving it to your home, and getting whatever you need? I'll follow and drive you back here. And you are coming back here. No arguing. Until you heal up more. We'll watch over you."

"Okay," she said. I'm actually beginning to enjoy your lifestyle here." She sipped her Mojito. "Question: it's a weekday. Shouldn't you have to go into work?"

He smiled. "First, I own the company. Second, I have people who work there for me, who'll take care of everything and call me if they need me. Third, we've been getting very little business lately, either from the chief of police or citizens."

"Oh, shit!" she said. "I have to bartend tonight! I hope I'm up to standing and moving like that!"

Johnny smiled again. "Call your boss and quit due to health reasons. Give me a voided check and I'll have my money manager do what I said I was going to do. You'll never have to work again. Unless we can find a way that you can work for me."

"I can't do that to my boss. He gave me a job. I have to give notice so he can find somebody else."

Johnny picked up his phone and called the office. Christine answered.

"I have a different one for you guys," Johnny said. "I need to find a good bartender who needs permanent work in the Santa Monica area, and I need it right away, starting tonight, and I don't know how to find someone like that."

"On it," Christine said. "We'll find you somebody."

"Thanks, out," Johnny said and hung up.

Jenny looked at him. "Last night was a nightmare. Since the fight, though, I feel like I'm living in a dream. Free hospital, free doctor house call, and a nude pool boy who brought me Mojitos and is threatening to make me rich." She closed her eyes. "I can't get used to the idea."

"You will," he said. "We all did. It was a kind of a shock at first, but you eventually get used to it. And for us, it's just sort of a concept. We don't spend a bunch of money. We already have pretty much everything we need. But it's nice to know that it's there if we do need it. Like for today, for example."

Jenny's stomach growled loudly.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I'm starving. I didn't get dinner last night."

Johnny smacked his head. "Oh, shit," he said, and got up. "Some host I am. And my girls have got to be hungry, too. I'm the resident chef. The thoughtless resident chef. What would you like?"

"Maybe bacon and eggs?"

"Sure. Or I could do most anything. Omelet, frittata, eggs Benedict..."

"What's fastest?"

"Bacon and eggs it is, then." He wandered into the kitchen and called up the stairs to announce that he was starting breakfast. He got out a very large cast iron skillet, turned the heat onto about medium, went into the fridge and pulled out all the bacon they had. He stuck his head out of the patio door.

"How do you like your eggs?"

"Can it be scrambled?"

"You bet." He went back to the bottom of the stairs and called out, "Anybody opposed to the eggs being scrambled?"

Nobody was.

"We're all hungry," MaryBeth called down. "As long as they're cooked somehow, we'll eat them."

He got out another large skillet and tended to the bacon and prepped the eggs and started toast. As soon as the bacon was close to being ready, he started the scramble. It didn't take long.

"Come and get it!" he yelled as he started plating. Jenny came in right away, and he heard the trample of feet on the stairs. They all got food and sat down at the table.

Jenny went to pick up her fork, then put it back down. "Oh, I'm sorry. Do you say grace here?" Jenny asked.

"No," Jay said, putting her fork down. "But we'll hold off starting if you want to."

Jenny smiled. "Grace," she said, and started eating.

------

That night Johnny was making love to his lovely niece Dawn and, screamer that she is, she was screaming. Again, he marveled at how she could cum so many times in one session. He could cum exactly once in a session, but for him it seemed like enough. She was going off again when Jenny knocked lightly and walked into the bedroom. Johnny looked up at her. She was beautifully nude.

"I'm sorry, but isn't there a noise ordinance in Santa Monica?" she said.

Dawn choked out a laugh. Then... "Are you here for him?"

"Yes."

"No!" Johnny said, and got up, and went to Jenny and hugged her. "I told you, you don't have to do that, or anything else. At all." He was still valiantly erect and aware that it was right up against Jenny.

"I don't know how I can make it any more clear," he said. "No matter what you think, I owe you. And always will. And you're a guest here at our home, for as long as you want to be, and when you're well and can go, you can go, and forget about me and us if you want. Or you can stay. Either way, the money thing still stands. In fact, if Richard is as good as I think he is, it's already done."

"It is." Jenny looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "I've never been a multimillionaire before. What am I supposed to do?"

"Pretty much whatever you want," said Mary Beth, propping herself up on an elbow. "That's what works for us."

Jenny stood stock still. Then tears began to run down her cheeks. Which turned into wracking sobs. The girls got up and ran to her, and it was a big group hug, and Johnny was caught in the midst of it all.

"I was so broke," she said. "I couldn't pay my full rent and was about to be evicted. And I couldn't make the money I needed with the bar job I had. The other girls there were in pretty much the same boat." She looked at Johnny. "Is it okay if I give them some money?"

He lifted her chin and kissed her on the cheek.

"It's your money," he said. "You should do what you wish with it."

"I want to have sex with you," she said. "Not just for what you've done for me, but because over the last couple of days I've figured out who and what you are. And then there's your body... And your girls seem to be okay with it. But my tummy still hurts."

"Then please just come to bed with us. We'll be there for you and hold you. If the time ever becomes right, and you still want to..."

"Oh, you're going to fuck her," Mary Beth said. "Like crazy. You two are both so incredibly transparent about it that it's silly."