A Gift From His Father Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John arrived at the busy restaurant and he saw Dinah sitting near the window in a booth overlooking the marina. She was a beautiful woman, John had to admit, and she smiled as she saw him walking towards her. As he grew closer he took the opportunity to tattoo her with the words, "I hurt April" in bold red letters that only he could see.

"Hello, master," she said and batted her long eyelashes at him.

"Do you have what I asked for?" he asked as he sat down.

Unfazed, she smiled and handed him a new leather briefcase. John accepted it and opened it. Inside were several "file folders", a few cassette tapes, and a large box. He opened it, and found inside a large bottle of pills that was pressed into a foam cut out, which held the bottle firmly in place.

"Is this all of the drug?" He looked at the contents, noting the bottle wasn't full.

"Yes, master," Dinah replied, expecting the question. "This is everything I have. I have included details regarding the party that supplied me the drugs. It's all there."

John closed the case and set it on the cushion next to him just as a waitress arrived. She efficiently took their order and left.

"Are you pleased master? I gave you everything you asked for. I was wondering if it would be alright if I could suck your cock. I am so horny. Since I am no longer a lesbian it's all I have been thinking about, large, small, fat, thin, cocks of all colors." Dinah asked John in a voice he never thought he'd hear the woman use. She was pleading with him.

"And why didn't you take care of this before you arrived? Am I responsible for your needs being satisfied?" John looked at the woman incredulously.

"Oh, no master, I just thought that you might allow me to worship your cock as tribute to you." He could see the wheels of her mind at work, trying to figure a way out of the mess she'd made. "Besides, master you've forbidden me from having sex during working hours, don't you remember?"

"Of course I remember," John snapped, not willing to admit that he had indeed forgotten that in his anger he'd locked her into a routine that wouldn't give her much freedom. "Perhaps that was a bit too restrictive of me," John admitted. "Are you wet?"

"Oh yes master. Would you like to feel?"

"That won't be necessary. But you could remove your panties and hand them to me."

Dinah's eyes opened widely as she processed the request. It was one thing to fawn over her master in public. She could only imagine what she looked like as she tried to remain dignified as she begged him. But he had asked her for her panties, which she was only too happy to surrender if it would get her his or any other cock. But was he asking her to remove them in public? "Certainly master, I shall be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"To the ladies room," she replied.

"No need for that, take them off here," John said and smiled at her. "You aren't going to make me wait, are you?"

She swallowed her pride and shimmied in her seat as she pulled her skirt up and hooked her fingers on the sides of her panties and pulled, trying to maintain her fleeting dignity she reached down and pulled her feet out, ignoring the few stares she was getting from the people nearby. When she'd finished she balled them up and attempted to hand them to John.

"Are they wet?"

They were indeed very wet; John could smell her from where he was sitting.

"Yes, master they are soaked with my juices."

"Open them up and smell them. I want you to be certain."

She realized that he wasn't going to let up and she needed to acquiesce before he embarrassed her further. She needed to face the facts. Her life as she'd known it was over. He would allow her the illusion of her freedom, but she was his to toy with and do whatever he asked. She was lucky that he seemed to have more important things on his plate just now or he'd make her his project and really take her down a peg or two.

She opened the red silk panties exposing the lacy gusset and pressed her nose in, taking a deep breath. Only a day or two prior, the odor would have enticed her further, but she was surprised to learn that the scent of a woman, in this case her own, no longer enthralled her.

"Very good, slave," John refused to use her name. "You have learned two very important lessons. For that I am going to remove the restriction of having sex at work. You need a cock or two. It isn't to interfere with your work though. I need you to maintain your current position with the firm. Furthermore, you may say no only if saying yes will jeopardize your position."

"Thank you master," She was relieved.

John picked up his phone and pressed a button, waiting a moment before the familiar voice on the other end answered. "Hey boss. What can I do for you?"

"Chance, are you busy this evening? I have an assignment I think you are going to like."

John forwarded Chance Dinah's address and hung up. "You'll be having company about nine tonight. You're not busy are you?"

She shook her head slightly from side to side. She was still holding her panties in her hand when the waitress arrived with their order. The waitress looked at Dinah as she set the food down, then asked if there was anything else they needed. Hearing that there wasn't, she left, but not before looking back at Dinah with a look of pity.

John accepted her moist undergarment, and he stuffed it into his coat pocket. "You won't be needing these, in fact, I don't think I want you to wear panties or g-strings of any sort until further notice. I want you ready in the event that I should ever be in the mood to see that cunt of yours."

"Yes master," she replied. It seemed to make her pleased that her master might fuck her after all, someday.

John nibbled on a couple of fries that looked appealing, and grabbing the briefcase, he stood. "Be sure to tip the waitress generously."

~~~

She nervously rang the doorbell and waited. She couldn't believe what she was feeling and with whom she was smitten, it was like a dream.

"Hey sweetie, come on in."

The nervous teen entered the home and was quickly introduced to the family, who seemed normal enough. They were winding down from their day; the television was on, mom was in the kitchen and dad was in his office.

"Let's go up to my room," she told her girlfriend. Bounding up the stairs they raced down the hall and into her bedroom before closing the door. Before the door was completely shut, they were in a passionate lip lock while their hands roamed over each other's bodies and under their clothes. Soon they were on the bed, their clothes discarded on the floor. They seemed to be repeating their earlier play as they quickly moved into a sixty-nine, their heads between each other's legs. They were so involved in what they were doing that neither heard the door open and her mother enter the room.

"Hello you two, I didn't think that you'd be this far along. You couldn't wait for me?"

The girl popped her head up from her friend's pussy as she watched her new friend's mother remove her dress. She noticed that the woman was completely naked underneath. She was becoming nervous but her friend didn't seem too concerned. In fact she hadn't stopped eating her pussy and she was getting near to coming. She looked at the older woman as she crawled onto the bed and they kissed. Her own hands seemed to have a mind of their own and reached out and began fondling the C cup breasts being offered to her. She was delighted and after a few moments she found herself enjoying the touch of the older woman as she and her daughter focused their attention on her.

It was just as she was coming that she realized that someone else had entered the room. When she looked up she saw a large hard cock inches from her mouth. Looking up, she recognized the owner as her friend's older brother. She was a committed lesbian and had no interest in cock, but she opened her mouth and sucked her first cock in years. She seemed to know just what to do and could see that it was having quite the effect on the boy as he quickly spurted his juices into her mouth.

She wanted to gag, she hated this stuff. But instead, she made a show of displaying how much cum she had gotten and exchanged it with her friend's mother. Her friend was still working on her pussy and she soon found herself coming again.

Before she had completely come down from her high, she felt something warm and hard being inserted into her tight pussy. She looked up and saw Pastor Jones shoving his large cock into her. She wanted to cry out, she was a lesbian, she didn't do cock, and then she realized how silly that was, she loved cock. And she especially loved Pastor Jones' cock. It made her feel good. He really knew what to do with that thing; he was stroking into her hard and fast and she loved every moment of it. She looked up and saw her friend's brother playing with his cock as his mother squatted over his face. She decided that he had enough to do and pulled the cock to her mouth and repeated her earlier efforts.

Dr. Smith was once again elated by the results of his actions. He was becoming better at controlling their minds. He wondered what his limits were as he began to formulate a plan to capture one of John's agents or his daughters, anyone that would give him enough leverage to get the Ring of Vengeance from John and allow him to keep his freedom.

~~~

There was a knock on the door, but before she could reach it, the door opened and in walked the largest black man she'd ever seen. He wasn't just tall, but was lean and muscular; the shirt he wore was almost bursting at the seams as his muscles flexed leisurely as he entered the room. Then she remembered seeing him the night she was hung on her wall, the night her entire world changed.

"Good evening Dinah. I believe you are expecting me. I thought I'd let myself in." The big man walked up to Dinah. She wasn't a petite woman, but next to Chance she was dwarfed.

"I am told that I am to reacquaint you with cock," he said and smiled as he looked down at her. "You've been playing for the other team for a while."

Dinah almost swooned. At last she'd get properly fucked. She let out a weak response, "Why don't we go to my bedroom?" A second thought came to her mind, "as big as he is his cock must be massive."

Chance followed the former lesbian through her home and into her sanctuary, a place no man had been before. It was spacious, a room befitting a queen. Chance sat on the edge of the bed and motioned to Dinah to lower herself to the floor and crawl to him on her hands and knees. She didn't think, she only responded. When she arrived at the bed she instinctively rose between his spread legs.

"Why should I waste my time on someone like you?" he asked. "I am here because the boss asked me, but I know who you are and I am not sure I should help you. Convince me that I should."

"Damn." Dinah thought to herself. "What's a woman got to do to get fucked?" So for the first time in a very long time, Dinah Cohen was going to tell the truth.

"Sir..."

"Chance, you may call me Chance," he corrected her.

"Alright then, Chance, let me be honest." She paused as those words hung in the air. "I am a self-centered rich woman of privilege; well that is what I used to be. I am accustomed to getting my way. I never had much need of male company having been a lesbian since my college years back in the late 70s. But all that has changed. I realized that I am lucky I wasn't turned into an old bag lady with a withering body, living in the streets. I realize that our master knows what he is doing because this life or the one as a bag lady is far worse a punishment than death."

She paused as a large tear fell from her right eye and ran down her face."The truth is that I am scared, frightened half out of my mind. Worse, I am horny as hell and need something large in my mouth, pussy and ass. I think about cock all the time and haven't any idea what to do. So, Chance..." She paused again. "Will you fuck me, make me suck your cock, fuck my ass so that I can satisfy these urges and then maybe master will find me worthy enough to rescind some of the punishment I have brought on myself."

"Pussy, mouth and ass, you must have really pissed him off." Chance chuckled. "You realize that I am, let's say, rather large. I could seriously hurt you if I was... careless."

Chance looked at the woman who had just admitted she was beaten. He'd seen this before, she may simply be playing him, but he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"Okay, I will train you. But, if you quit, it will be harder on you than you can imagine. You see, not only am I here to fuck you, but also to help decide what to do with you once your legal services are no longer required."

Dinah blinked. She didn't think that she would be so quickly discarded. Would he let her live, probably as a bag lady? She shuddered as the horrible image returned.

"So, why don't we see what I have to work with, stand up and get naked," Chance ordered.

In a daze, she quickly rose and began to undress. She began with her skirt; she hadn't changed from her work day clothes. She removed it and saw the immediate approval; she didn't have panties on, as she'd been instructed.

"Very good," Chance noted, "continue."

That seemed to lift her spirits a bit and she unbuttoned her blouse, tossing it on the chair with her skirt, leaving her clad only in her red lace bra. Chance could see that it was expensive, she had good taste. She quickly shed it too and stood before him completely naked as he inspected her.

"How old are you?" he asked.

She wanted to ask him how old he thought she was, but realized that this wasn't the time to be coy. "Fifty four," she said, admitting her true age for the first time in years.

"I wouldn't have guessed. Turn for me, slowly."

Feeling better, she began to slowly turn as his eyes memorized every curve and valley of her magnificent body. Her legs were shapely and toned; where they met she kept a short cropped landing strip of brown hair that matched the color of the hair on her head. Her stomach was flat and slightly muscular, which made her C cup bust look much larger.

"Lift them, your tits. Lift them up for me."

She did as he had asked.

"Have some work done?"

She blushed and nodded. "A little," she admitted, "about three years ago."

"Good work, hardly noticeable." He paused a moment. "Bend over and spread your cheeks." He was enjoying the show.

She complied and displayed her tight ass hole. He could clearly see her pussy from behind, almost grasping for something to enter it.

"Nice, very nice," he said. Come and kneel between my legs again, I think you are ready for your first lesson.

~~~

There was a soft but noticeable knock at the back door. Mary was already in the kitchen and walked the short distance to open it. She was wearing only her apron; it was her habit to walk around the large, empty house nude, particular since she knew that George would be stopping by. They were becoming "a thing", although Mary had warned George that she wasn't into monogamy, they both really were enjoying their morning ritual.

"Mmm... you look good enough to eat," George said as he slipped into the house. Closing the door, Mary spun around on her toes allowing him to get a full 360 degree view of her fantastic body before he pulled her into his arms for their first passionate kiss of the day.

"I hope you do that and more," Mary said in a delayed response to his comment. "But first, a bit of food to help you keep up your strength. You're gonna need it, I guarantee it!" Mary said as she slipped from his embrace and sauntered to the stove where she was in the beginning stages of fixing her special omelet.

George slipped in behind her, pressing his hardening manhood against her fabulous firm ass and reaching around he began caressing her tits under her apron. "Hmmm...I am going to give you ten minutes to stop doing that." She giggled, appreciating the attention.

As soon as the omelet was done they sat down to eat and talk like old friends. With the apron discarded George ate while enjoying the view. Mary slouched down in her chair and George laughed and teased her when her marvelous tits were resting on the table. She squealed and threw her napkin at him. They were indeed becoming very comfortable with each other.

In bed, George was a patient lover and although it wasn't necessary, he made certain that Mary came at least twice before he enjoyed his own release. The only exception was when Mary insisted on manipulating him orally first. Amazingly he was always able to rise to the occasion for a second, third or fourth round, despite his age. Of course, he didn't suspect that Mary's mind control played any part in his vitality.

~~~

Linda worked in the kitchen, preparing enough food for the three women. She assumed they were lesbians or nudist; it really didn't matter to her as she was being well paid; so what if they were a bit eccentric.

She shuddered thinking about what John said though, being asked to work in the nude. "It could be fun," she thought to herself, but knowing how horny she always was, she'd probably wind up fingering herself several times a day. Just thinking about it now was making her pussy drip.

She quickly focused on the task at hand. She had prepared homemade chicken tortilla soup, and ham and turkey sandwiches. She made a note to buy some groceries.

When she called the women, she was pleased to see that they had dressed. Not that she minded them being nude, but it was a bit of a distraction. That puzzled her. She seemed to think that she was attracted to both men and women. She laughed to herself, she just loved sex and she wasn't partial to where it came from.

She tried to focus on the job, which was why she was in trouble. It was difficult to stay focused on the work, but she needed this job, the pay was exceptional. Where would she find a job like this that included room and meals? She was determined to work harder. She didn't have a choice.

~~~

Dinah found that with Chance everything was proportional. Even as she began sucking on his soft cock, which was about eight inches, training her throat and gag reflex, she realized that soon it would be too big for her to hold in her mouth. He was a giant man; of course his cock would be gigantic. But she was elated to finally have what she'd been craving for so long. She worked hard to show him just how much she appreciated him training her. Soon her jaw was aching and she could only get the mushroom head in her mouth. She was very careful to guard her teeth. Chance had warned her; that was an unforgivable blunder.

Using her hand she massaged the long cock, while following his instructions she licked and sucked on his huge balls. She even managed to take one in her mouth. She was indeed a quick learner and she was surprised at how turned on she was; she was nearly ready to climax and her pussy was dripping wet.

In a controlled voice that didn't betray how well she was doing, Chance told her, "You are doing very well." He had to concentrate not to enjoy the tongue bath that she was giving his manhood. "I believe that you are ready to be pierced. When was the last time you had a man inside you?"

Dinah was on the edge, she reluctantly pulled her mouth away from him, panting now, his cock all she could think of. He was going to fuck her. That thought alone nearly made her cum. "The last time..." She tried to think. "...was in college. It was my freshman year. He came I didn't."

"So," Chance said, with raised eyebrows, "You've never been with a man."

Not until he said it did she realize the truth, she had never been with a man, having sworn off men after the last of several unsatisfying experiences. But now, she thought, and before she could finish the thought, he pulled her to her feet and bent down and kissed her.