A Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum hugged me for that. "I think he deserves sex for this," Deborah said, "I think a day of sex for being a very open-minded young man."

Mum burst into laughter as she hugged me. "Got some plans, Debbie?"

"One or two. None of us going to work, so we have a day to ourselves."

"I haven't sucked a dick in so long," Sandra stated.

"Sandra, when were you last fucked?"

"By a man? Well, it's been a few years."

"Right!" Mum stated, clapping her hands, "Sandra, get your clothes off. You too, Mark. My sister is getting some dick."

After all the revelations, putting a smile on some faces, including my own, sounded like a bloody good idea, to be honest. Standing up, I wandered out to the living room, disrobing with each step, before I sat back on the lounge. Sandra walked towards me, confident and sexy as she stood before me in just her lingerie. She was three years younger than my mother, and kept herself just as fit. Generous bust, curves in all the right places, a pert little butt, a great pair of legs. No wonder I rose to the occasion quickly as she knelt between my legs. She was the only blonde of the three sisters, large brown eyes that managed to look rather innocent, even at forty-two.

Grasping the base of my cock, she ran her tongue along my shaft, earning a gasp, as my mother and other auntie sat to either side of me, hands caressing my chest, soft kisses on my cheek. Sandra teased me for a while, licking up and down, running her tongue around my head, even giving my balls plenty of attention. Watching my cock disappear in her mouth earning a soft moan, Mum turning me to kiss her softly.

"Fuck," I muttered.

Running my fingers through Sandra's hair, I could see the smile in her eyes, stopping her for a moment to give her a proper kiss. "About time, Auntie Sandra. And I'm going to call you that when we make love later."

"Makes it naughtier?"

Gesturing with my head, I chuckled. "She'll always be Mum, even if we're fucking like rabbits. I love calling her 'Mummy' while I'm inside her. So fucking naughty."

Her mouth went back around my cock, quickly bobbing up and down. Mum had me relax back on the couch, suggesting I just let Sandra pleasure me. "She hasn't sucked dick in a long time. She'll want to blow you for a while," she whispered.

"Then my sister is going to straddle your lap after you've cum in her mouth, and she'll ride you until you cum deep in her pussy," Rebecca added softly.

I looked around to see my sisters and cousins sitting back, simply watching. I guess they'd watched me fuck Deborah on the very same couch. Returning my attention to Sandra, she'd slowed down, seemingly just taking her time to enjoy it. Running her hands up and down my chest, she slowly but surely picked up the tempo until I felt that familiar sensation starting to build. And I'd learned over time to make some noise. I'd been quiet those first few times with Heidi. Amy has asked me to express myself more, Deborah practically demanded I tell her how good it felt.

"Fuck, Sandra," I groaned, "Can't believe you're sucking my cock."

"It is a lovely cock, Mark," Rebecca murmured, mouth close to my ear.

"Best I've ever had in my mouth or pussy," Mum added, "No-one has ever filled my pussy as well as my son. He has such a lovely thick cock."

"Fucking hell, Mum," Amy said, chuckling away.

"Turning me on, that's all I know," Deborah added.

"Fuck," I groaned again as I was getting close.

"Going to fill my sister's mouth, Mark?" Mum breathed into my ear, "But she's your auntie. You can't possibly want to cum in her mouth!"

"God... Mum... Sandra..."

"And then you're going to fill her pussy afterwards too. That's so naughty, Mark," she said so softly, but her hot breath on my neck was driving me wild.

"Can't wait until you fill me again," Rebecca whispered into my other ear, "Maybe the three of us can get on our knees and blow you, covering our faces in your cum."

"Oh fuck!" I cried as I came hard. Sandra was thankfully ready for it, sealing her lips around my shaft as I felt spurt after spurt erupt from my cock. Holy shit, it was a good one, immediately settling back, hands again caressing my chest as Sandra continued to use her mouth on me. When she did finally release my cock, she'd definitely swallowed everything, kissing up my body until I could lean forward to kiss her. That surprised her. "Well, you have swallowed it, and if you're willing to do that, I can happily kiss you afterwards."

Then I surprised her further by standing up and gently sitting her back, Mum and Sandra grabbing a thigh each and spreading her legs. She had a patch of blonde hair above her glistening pussy, no surprise I was still maintaining an erection. Considering I was still a young man, I hoped that wouldn't be a problem for a few decades yet.

Getting between her legs, I ran my tongue along her slit, looking up to meet her eyes, no surprise to see a little emotion, just like there had been with both Mum and Rebecca. I was her nephew, but I think after all the revelations, it was also a sign of trust. Mum had always trusted me anyway, but little wonder I was the first man she'd been with in years.

I made sure I got a good taste of her, my tongue busy all over her pussy, almost sucking on her labia at one stage. This wasn't about making her orgasm, it was simply having fun, hoping to make her relax, laugh, and just enjoy the moment. "Auntie Sandra, your pussy tastes just as nice as Auntie Becca and Mum."

"God, hearing you say that, it's such a fucking turn on," she murmured, "Are we fucked up or what?"

"Don't care," Mum replied, "My son is the best lover I've had in my life. I mean, I love my sisters but..."

"Carol, we know what you mean," Rebecca said, "He's your son. I don't think anyone will compare now. And we see how happy you are together."

As I focused on Sandra, Heidi sat on her knees next to me, glancing to see Rebecca grin as Heidi pulled down her panties and lifted her skirt, wasting no time going down on her mother. I glanced at Mum, who smiled at me. Worried she was going to be left out, the person who sat to my left had me stopping and looking at her. "Amy?"

"I want to try," she whispered, "She's my mother, and I love her too."

"Have you eaten pussy before?" Mum asked softly.

"No, that's why I want to try."

Mum leaned forward and kissed her. No hesitation from Amy, kissing her right back. When she leaned back, Mum had a couple of tears falling. She'd always been one to show emotion, but I think with everything going on lately, she was finding it hard to hold everything back. Not that anyone minded. Mum wore her heart on her sleeve. "Let me take off my panties so you can get a good look at me, sweetie. Then all you need do is what you think works. I'm going to love whatever you do."

To be honest, with Heidi eating out her mother, and Amy about to do the same to Mum, I now doubled down on Sandra. Then I stopped and glanced at my cousins. "Either of you want to please your mother?" I asked.

Kelly blushed while Simone moved so quickly, even Sandra chuckled. "Well, I love eating pussy anyway," Simone stated, "I love my mother, so what's the difference?"

Sandra leaned forward and hugged her daughter. "Make me cum, Mark and I will then make love, then I'm definitely returning the favour to you."

"Me too, Mum?" Kelly asked softly.

"I'd like to make love to both my daughters tonight."

"Oh fuck this," Deborah said, clearing her throat, "Katie and I have been together for years."

"Debbie, we're not blind nor deaf nor dumb," Amy retorted, "We just figured what you did together was your own business."

"Hang on, you knew?" Mum asked.

"Of course we did. Everyone knows," Amy retorted.

"Oh. Fair enough." There was another kiss. "Keep going, sweetie. I'm loving every second."

"Me too, Mum," Amy said happily, returning her mouth to her pussy.

Simone sat between her mother's legs, eagerly lapping at her cunt. There was no missing she was experienced at eating out another women as she soon had Sandra moaning loudly. Heidi loved being intimate with her mother, aware they were often. Leaving Kelly and I without a partner, we hadn't actually done anything together yet, so there I was naked with a hard on, while she was still dressed.

So the fact she crawled towards me and took hold of my cock without hesitation made me grin. "Want to just jump straight to fucking me, my young but big cousin?" she asked, running her tongue along my shaft. When I raised my eyes in slight surprise, she smiled. "Mark, you've always been my cute then handsome younger cousin. Now you're something else entirely. In the space of a few months, you've become all hot. I mean, I wanted you to fuck me earlier, now I really want you to fuck me."

I leaned down and kissed her properly for the first time in my life, feeling her kiss me back immediately, hands and fingers immediately moving to buttons as we wasted no time getting her naked. I could hear plenty of moaning around me, but I ignored that, focusing on my very attractive cousin instead. She was slim like Katie, a smaller bust than most of the women in the family, but she made up for it by having perhaps the best arse. Hmmm, maybe Katie... Maybe they were equal, but my hands made their way there, giving each cheek a firm squeeze. "Fuck me from behind and you'll get a good look at it," she murmured.

Soon as I had her naked, she found herself on her back, her legs spread, my face buried between her legs. The bare pussy wasn't a real surprise, the younger women sometimes shaving themselves. Not always for my pleasure, I know Deborah liked it from time to time. I didn't really have a preference. Heidi would surprise me either way, though she was natural more often than not.

Spreading her legs wide then pushing them back, my tongue was soon hard at work, teasing and just savouring her taste. Her moans joined the others, amused at the fact everyone in the house was now being intimate. We were a strange family, but I don't think any of us cared any longer, and certainly didn't want to stop.

"Mark," my cousin whispered softly, her eyes gazing down into mine. The smile warmed my heart. The one thing I loved above all was making the nine most important women in my life happy.

I continued to tease her, not worry about bringing her to orgasm just yet. That meant no fingers, no clit stimulation, but what I was doing otherwise certainly had her writhing and breathing rapidly at times. Simone had Sandra moaning in a manner that suggested an orgasm was imminent. Heidi was making Rebecca make some rather cute noises. Mum looked a little stunned by what Amy was doing, meeting my eyes for a moment, hers glistening as she looked so thrilled, I stopped for a moment and just smiled.

"My daughter," she whispered, "My daughter is between my legs..."

"I love you, Mum," Amy whispered back before she provoked a moan from her.

Sliding a couple of fingers into Kelly, I teased her for a while longer before she almost begged me to get her off. Not wanting to be remorseless in my teasing, I soon found her spot and focused on her clit, nice and gentle to start. She liked firm licks on hers, so I switched my usual strategy. Worked a charm though as she released a groan before too long, feeling her squeeze my fingers as she enjoyed her first orgasm.

"Holy shit," she muttered, "Holy fuck, Mark. I love the teasing..."

"I love doing it, means I can eat pussy for longer."

"It's why we love him," Deborah stated, interrupting whatever she was doing, "He's eaten my pussy for hours, or that's how it seems."

"Mine too," Heidi stated, "One Sunday, that's all he did. Hours of lapping at my cunt. Fucking hell, I could barely move the next day."

"He loves my pussy," Mum murmured, "Nothing better than mother's tight, wet pussy."

Sliding inside Kelly had us both smiling, and she wanted to be fucked. Nothing slow and gentle to start, she knew what she wanted and let me know. It was a hard, fast fuck, pumping into her harder and harder, watching her face light up as we both made a lot of noise. Her pussy was fantastic, tight and hot, just the sort my cock liked. Each of my lovers had their little differences, but it was simple in the end. I was a man and I enjoyed fucking.

"Fucking hell, Kelly," I grunted, her legs now over my shoulders, or upper arms at least, really driving into her, "Worth the wait?"

"Yes, in the sense your cock is great. No, in the sense I'd have loved this a lot sooner!"

"He's fucking me next, remember?" Sandra moaned, "But my daughter is something else. Simone, where did you learn to eat pussy?"

"Well, there was this older woman I met who showed me the ropes. What I learned with her I've put into practice. Honed my craft ever since. But I love sucking dick too so that helps."

"My sister is something else," Kelly said, giggling away.

"I'll be sucking his dick soon enough."

I was now pounding Kelly even harder, turned on by her plus everything going on around me. She could see I was getting close, grabbing the back of my head and bringing my face down to hers, kissing me deeply. "I want your cum," she moaned.

"In a minute," I grunted.

Thrusting away, I always worried about hurting any of my lovers. I was told I had quite a big dick, and I was honest with Heidi that first time in that I rarely watched porn, at least porn that involved men and women. I'd showed her a few of the erotic videos I had watched, solo women who were attractive and, admittedly, reminded me of certain family members. So whenever they did give me a compliment, I did take it at face value.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Please cum in me," Kelly whimpered, "I've waited so long for you."

I kissed her again, her legs now pushed back at such an angle, I was rather impressed. Then I groaned into her mouth, buried my cock, and came again. Fucking hell, it felt good, Kelly giggling and moaning at once as I gave her a few hard thrusts to end. Leaving my cock buried, I moved her legs so she was more comfortable underneath me. Both of us breathing deeply, she said, "I'm going to have carpet burn on my arse!"

"Oh, shit... Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine. Been a while since I was fucked that hard."

"How on earth are you all single? I mean that kindly, of course..."

"Just never met the right man," she said, smiling at me, "I think the right man is buried in my pussy right now though."

"Mark," Mum said, "I think it's safe to say that, in one way or another, you have nine girlfriends right now."

I should have had a shit-eating grin on my face at such a statement. It didn't worry me, at least in regarding to myself, but I immediately thought of all the ways it could go wrong. Pulling out of Kelly, I sat back against the chair, pulling Kelly to sit back against my chest as we watched the others continue to have fun. "This could go so very wrong," I muttered.

Mum had already enjoyed an orgasm, Amy just enjoying eating her out, so Mum stood up and came to sit in front of Kelly and I. "Mark, I make you one promise. It won't go wrong. We've obviously had little chats. We won't allow any jealousy with this. We all want to be with you, but it's obvious we all enjoy each other too. It will work, trust me. The only question is, will you want someone else outside the family?"

"Fuck no." I think the forcefulness of my response earned what happened next as I was quickly hugged by nine very naked women. "Why the fuck would I throw what I have away? I have nine women in my life who I love more than anything."

I was quickly grabbed by Sandra, who sat me back on the couch, straddling my lap and sliding down my cock. "Oh fuck, what a cock!" she moaned. Then she just rode me. The others simply gathered around and watched my aunt ride my cock. Considering I'd just cum in her daughter, I was going to last for a while.

So my focus was on my Aunt Sandra, running my hands all over her body. Her breasts were fantastic. Her body was gorgeous. And she loved the fact I just loved exploring her body, sitting up so I could get my lips wrapped around one of her hard nipples, eventually moving up her body to kiss her properly, resting her forehead against mine, a near constant smile.

"About time I got your dick in me," she stated bluntly.

"Sorry it took so long."

"Nine women to satisfy. My sisters eat pussy so I can't complain too loudly."

She pushed me back so I relaxed, and she happily kept riding me through one orgasm, then another. The only thing she wanted from me was my thumb gently rubbing her clit to make it even better. I glanced to see Mum beside me, legs curled up underneath her, watching her sister ride her son with a smile on her face. Rebecca was the same to my opposite side. Deborah and Katie had disappeared by now, no surprise there, but everyone else was happy to just watch.

When it came time for me to cum again, I gently grabbed Sandra by the hips and thrust up into her a few times before the usual groan. She almost slammed her pussy down into my groin to ensure I finished deep inside her. Once I was finished, she relaxed against me, cuddling into my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm sorry, Sandra," I whispered, "You too, Mum. And Becca. I understand why you waited."

Sandra cuddled into me tighter. "You're a good man," she murmured, "Glad I've got you like this now."

Mum and Rebecca cuddled into me from either side, kissing my cheek. "You're our man now, Mark," Mum said, "You'll look after us as we'll look after you."

Looking at the time, it was into the afternoon and I wasn't the only one hungry. To my amusement, no-one bothered putting on any clothes as Amy and Mum decided we'd just have something simple for lunch before enjoying a proper dinner later. I did walk to Deborah's room to find my twin sisters lying back, basking in the glow of what had obviously been some very good sex. They got out of bed to join the rest of us before I suggested a dip in the pool. Though the temperature had dropped, I popped out to turn up the heating, giving it around half an hour to kick in.

Bikinis were put on. I loved a woman in a bikini. Sure, I'd seen them all naked by now, but bikinis could be and were sexy, particularly on... Well, all nine of the women in my life looked good. Even Mum was now wearing one, showing off that body of hers she'd kept hidden for so long. Soon as she appeared, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her, whispering into her ear how hot I thought she was. That earned the sort of smile I always loved to earn from her.

We spent the rest of the afternoon lazing in or around the pool, eventually adjourning to the hot tub once the temperature dropped further, no real surprise we ended up sharing a few drinks, the idea of dinner abandoned for a delivery of Chinese food. No doubt the delivery driver received a thrill when my twins met him or her at the door in their bikinis.

Gathered inside once it was dark, we slowly started to retire to our rooms as we would have to go to work the next day, but despite the previous night and morning, it had turned into a great day. Heidi had been giving me the eye most of the afternoon, everyone recognising that, so I bid the rest goodnight early, taking her by the hand and leading her to my bedroom.

Shutting the door, I hugged her tightly as we made out. "Can you just hold me tonight?" she asked softly, "Between you and me, what we've learned..."

"A lot to take in, isn't it?"

"I'll always love my father, but what Mum had to endure... She deserved and deserves better."

"She's got you."

"As much as she's got you."

"We should shower first."

Amazingly, that's all we did. Hot water. Body wash. Shampoo. Wash it all off, then dry off, head back to my room. Heidi snuggled against me under the blankets, facing towards me, gazing into green eyes. She was head over heels for me, I felt the same, yet somehow, this was working. I still didn't know how or why. Part of me simply didn't want to question it, but just enjoy it.