A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then... pop... the head of my cock slipped into his fucking tight asshole.

"Oooh fuuucckk!" Carl moaned and arched his chest up.

"Fuck me, that's tight!" I growled at him.

That was it, I officially had my cock in another man.

I pushed another inch inside of him, feeling the rim of his ass grip my cock like a vice.

"Go slow... go slow," Carl moaned, "you've got a big cock."

"Okay." I replied back.

I gave him another minute to get used to it before I pushed again.

"Ooooh gawd that's good." Carl moaned as I slid deeper into his bowels.

"Fucking hell, how are you so tight." I moaned.

"You like my tight asshole, daddy?" He moaned out.

"I fucking love it!" I growled.

Another few inches pushed inside of Carl, and he was breathing heavily and moaning like an animal. My cock felt like it was in heaven as the tightest hole I could ever imagine wrapped around it.

And then, I thrust forward a little more, and my lower stomach touched Carl, and that was it... I was balls deep in the young boy.

"Fuuuuuucck yeeeesss!!!" Carl squealed out.

I moved my head down and shoved my tongue into his open mouth, putting my hands either side of him and keeping my cock in his ass.

"Mmm... yes... fucking hell you're so deep." Carl moaned out.

"You like that? You like my cock in you?" I moaned into his mouth.

"Yes... oh fuck I love it!" Carl moaned.

Our tongues constantly attacked the other for a while with our bodies pressed together until Carl lifted his legs up and wrapped them around my waist.

"Fuck me... please." He begged.

"Only if you promise to be a good boy from now on." I told him with a smile. This was probably the first time I actually had more power.

"I'll always be a good boy for you, Daddy," Carl whispered and kissed my lips. "I promise," he kissed me again. "I'll always do whatever you want."

"Good." I said and passionately made out with him again.

This time, I started to pull my cock back.

Fuuucking hell how is he so tight?!

I pulled half out before sliding it back into him. Each thrust made Carl let out a gasp and a moan.

In a matter of minutes, I was fucking him at a steady pace. I had never done anal before and at that moment I hated myself for missing out.

"Oh god, Carl, this feels fucking incredible." I panted.

"I know, your cock is perfect." He moaned.

"You're perfect." I told him and kissed him again.

Carl's legs wrapped around me tightly as I fucked him a little faster.... And a little faster.

Before long, I was properly fucking the young boy, slamming my entire cock in and out of his ass.

"Oh god.. Daddy... I'm gonna cum." He moaned out.

Neither of us had touched his cock, but I guess it was pressed between our bodies.

"Oh yeah, you want to cum as Daddy fucks you?" I asked as I moved my head down to bite and lick his neck.

His hands kept rubbing and holding onto my back.

"Yes Daddy... please can I cum... please!" He begged.

I sat up and looked into his eyes.

"Cum for me," I told him, "Cum with my big cock in your tight, little asshole!"

I kept hammering into him, kissing him passionately as he moaned louder and louder and louder.

"Yes... yes... yes.. fuck.. YES!!" Carl screamed, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!"

Then I felt it. His warm, thick, sticky cum fired in between our pressed together bodies.

"Fuuuckk meee!!" Carl kept moaning in a high pitch.

I couldn't believe how much cum came out of him. Shot after shot after shot of hot cum struck us both. Every inch of our upper bodies were covered in cum as they rubbed together.

But as Carl kept cumming, his asshole clenched even tighter around my dick, like he was forcing the cum out of me.

"Fuck, Carl... I'm gonna cum." I warned him.

He opened his eyes for the first time since cumming and looked at me with his mouth wide open.

"Cum in me, Daddy!" He moaned out. "Fill my asshole with your hot cum!"

Well that was it.

My balls tightened and my cock erupted deep inside of this barely legal man.

"Fuuuucckkinngg hellll!!!" I roared at the top of my lungs when the first shot of cum fired out of my cock.

Words can't describe how good it felt to cum inside of his ass, but it was like his ass was built to give me the ultimate pleasure.

I kept ruthlessly fucking him as rope after rope of cum filled up his bowels entirely.

Carl had stopped cumming, but he moaned like a slut as I came in his ass.

His ass clenched around me, like he was trying to milk every last drop of cum.

"Fuck... fuck... fucking hell." I panted.

My body spasmed as the last few shots of cum flew out of my cock.

Carl was panting for air beneath me, and my head was nuzzled into his neck. I was a wet, sticky mess.

Even as my cock started to go soft, it still felt like his ass was gripping around it.

"That was amazing." I panted out.

"I know," He gasped back, "I've never cum just from being fucked before."

I sat up and looked at him.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really, that was a big surprise," he told me, "but a very happy one."

Normally, after Carl made me cum, a wave of guilt and shame washed over me. But this time, as I lay on top of him, my cock still inside of his cum filled ass, I didn't feel either.

I just smiled at him and then leant down and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I think your beard has scratched around my lips." He told me.

I looked and they were a little red.

"Well I am not shaving my beard, I promise you that." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh no, your beard's the best thing about you." Carl told me.

"Not my dick?" I joked.

"Well, that too." He said and kissed me again.

For a few moments, we just gently and lovingly kissed as we held each other.

CHAPTER V

"I think we're going to need another shower." I said since we were both covered in cum.

"Yeah, I think you're right." Carl replied.

"Should we go?" I asked, the idea of showering with him suddenly sounding great.

"Don't be getting any ideas. My ass needs to recover from your cock." Carl laughed out.

"I thought you said you'd do whatever I want?" I replied.

My cock finally fell out of his perfect asshole, and I stood up. Then Carl followed, and I looked down.

The bed was soaked from our wet bodies and there were multiple cum marks. Either cum that dripped off Carl and my body, or cum that leaked out of his ass.

"We'll have to wash them." I told him.

"I guess we will have to share the spare room tonight." Carl said with a giggle.

I turned to see him smiling at me with a huge grin.

"I suppose you're right." I told him.

After that we both showered, and although I couldn't take my eyes off of Carl's body, nothing sexual happened.

We dried off then went into the spare room.

I got in first, completely naked, then Carl followed.

It was just like cuddling a girl. He rested his head on my chest, and I wrapped my arm around him.

It only took Carl about 5 minutes until he was quietly snoring.

But as he slept and I started to come back to reality, the guilt and shame creeped back in a little.

What am I going to do? I'm pretty much having an affair. But... I can't stop it, I don't want to stop it. Is there any way that this won't end badly?

I was massively worried, but as I looked at Carl's young, sleeping face, it made me feel a little bit at ease.