99.5 KLRV, The Leader In Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah almost smiled; she had enjoyed AJ's sense of humor as they'd eaten baby back ribs at Lefty's BBQ and over truly delicious shrimp scampi at Geno's Fine Italian restaurant. His sense of humor had displayed an intelligent, thoughtful man; Hannah had laughed out loud a few times as he had described white trash camping trips with his family.

"Well, I'm sorry," Hannah snapped now. "I mean, seriously? It's not like I want to..."

"Best of luck in your future endeavors," AJ said and terminated their call.

OooO OooO OooO

"Sorry, Buddy," AJ said to his right hand. "I tried. I really tried. But, guess it's just you and me and some good old Internet porn tonight."

"Hey! I know! I'll get you good and drunk, okay?" AJ said. "How's that? You can tell all your gloves you were drunk, you didn't know what was happening, okay?"

AJ carefully poured a shot into the Saints shot glass. The full bottle was heavy and quite cumbersome to handle; AJ smiled in triumph as he managed to pour the shot without spilling any of the alcohol.

Pulling a Barley Terlings from the freezer, AJ nodded with satisfaction. The beer wasn't ice cold, but it was cold enough. Unscrewing the cap from the sixteen ounce bottle, he did the first shot of whiskey, then guzzled half of the sharp, refreshing beer in one long swallow.

"Of course, your mittens? Will probably think you're just lying. Oh, you might have been drunk, but, shit! You're just too good at spanking it to sell that old idea, you didn't know what you were doing," AJ continued and pursed his lips as AC/DC's song interrupted his soliloquy.

"Please, I'm, you, you're my last, you're my only hope," Hannah said, obviously crying.

AJ almost felt like a rapist. Almost. But, remembering what a cold bitch Hannah had been, remembering her dismissive sneer as she'd said they could be friends; this after prompting him to spend sixty dollars on a fairly bland meal at Geno's Fine Italian restaurant, then saying but there was just no spark, AJ's conscience left the room. AJ's desires jumped into the driver's seat vacated by AJ's conscience and drove AJ to tell Hannah his trailer's address.

"Pinewood Park. First trailer on the left past the water tower," AJ said.

"Shit! Hope I got enough gas make it," Hannah said.

"If you don't, you don't," AJ said after terminating the call. "Your failure to plan is not my concern."

Three minutes after the last call from Hannah, AJ did think to check the linen on the twin bed in the second bedroom. He fully intended to fuck Hannah in his own queen sized bed, but was pretty sure he did not want the cold woman sleeping in his bed. And, he did not kid himself; it would be a fuck. It would not be making love, or sleeping with; it would be a fuck. An emotionless, hard fuck. He would make sure he got his pleasure. If Hannah got any satisfaction from their fuck, all the better.

The bedding smelled fine; no one that had stayed overnight had slept in this bed. His last three guests had slept in AJ's bed after making love.

Twenty minutes later, AJ wondered if Hannah had indeed run out of gas. For a brief moment, he thought to call her and check, then shrugged.

"Yeah, like she'd ever think to check on you, right?" he asked himself.

A moment later, AJ heard a car come to a stop on the gravel near his trailer. He felt a little ripple of nervous energy and smiled to himself. He strode to the door when a soft knock sounded.

"I uh, hey," Hannah said tiredly. "Turned at Connor Drive instead of Connor Park Drive."

"Yeah," AJ agreed. "GPS doesn't always pick that up, until you turn, then it starts with that damned 'in two hundred feet, make a U-Turn' crap."

"God, what a day," Hannah said, looking around at AJ's home.

"I, want something to drink?" AJ offered.

"Yes. Yes, I want a God damned drink," Hannah said, some of her anger bubbling up.

AJ grabbed a Saints shot glass and poured two shots for them. He then grabbed a quite cold and a somewhat cold Barley Terlings beer. Giving Hannah the somewhat cold beer, AJ kept the colder beer for himself.

Hannah had not had anything to eat since grabbing a bagel breakfast sandwich from Micklewhite's Deli & Meat market that morning. The whiskey went straight through her stomach to her bloodstream. The beer added to the potency of the hard liquor.

"Hit me again," Hannah let the first smile of the afternoon crease her face as she slid the shot glass forward.

"AJ shook his head but did refill her glass. He then screwed the cap on the bottle and set it aside.

Sipping his beer, AJ kept an eye on his guest/prey. She tossed the whiskey down then finished off her bottle of beer. Then, she regarded him with her ice cold eyes.

"Can I get my stuff out the car now?" Hannah demanded.

"Uh? Plan to pay up?" AJ asked.

"Seriously, can I just get my stuff out the car? I got my lactose free milk and almost a pound of bacon in one the boxes," Hannah snapped.

"Hey, Hannah, I know you used to always getting your way, but uh, guess what? You're not the one holding all the cards here," AJ said. "In fact, you're not holding ANY cards. Might want dial back the bitch attitude just a bit there."

"I, I'm sorry; it, it's just been a shitty day from the start," Hannah apologized, even though she really did not feel like apologizing.

"Better. Now, how many boxes we talking about?" AJ asked.

"It, there's three, 'bout this size," Hannah said, holding her hands wide to indicate the size of the boxes.

"Come on," AJ said, getting to his feet.

Once the boxes were inside, Hannah discovered that Candy had put her milk and the bacon and the soy cheese into the box that morning. After sitting on the screened-in porch in the Arkansas summer heat all day, all of Hannah's perishables were inedible.

"Dumpster's on the right, just past the last trailer," AJ pointing the direction.

"Shit. Just. Shit," Hannah spat, picking up the box of ruined food.

AJ readjusted his erection as he watched Hannah's sweet ass walking out of the door. Hannah's skirt was a pleated one, giving delightful definition to her shapely rear. Hannah's deodorant had quit working earlier in the day; she smelled just like Yvette used to smell when she would come into the house after classes at Kizzy's School Of Dance.

AJ decided to be a gentleman and brought the remaining boxes into the second bedroom. He placed both boxes on the floor in front of the closet. Sliding the bi-fold door open, he grabbed his winter coats from the closet and carried them into his bedroom.

"Hey, okay, I, let's get this over with," Hannah said, voice flat.

AJ stepped out of his bedroom and glared at Hannah. She ignored his glare as she shrugged out of her business jacket. When he snapped his fingers to get her attention, Hannah looked up, annoyed.

"You're the one called me. You're the one needing help," AJ said, voice hard. "So, instead of acting like you doing me this great big favor, hey, maybe start acting like you grateful you're getting anything at all."

AJ almost smiled as he watched Hannah's cold eyes flash in anger. He could see her fighting to control herself; fighting against saying what she really wanted to say.

"Okay, listen," Hannah finally said. "I, we do this just this once and..."

"Oh bull shit," AJ said, almost laughing. "Oh, bull fucking shit. Once? And how long you think once is supposed to buy you? A week? A month? No ma'am."

Standing in this single-wide trailer, looking at AJ's hard face, Hannah felt a white hot rage bubbling up in her guts. She was a lawyer; she was ten times as smart as this, this radio nerd. How dare he presume he was in charge?

And she was beautiful. Some would even say stunning. Boys, men fawned over her. Men flocked to her, eager to do favors for her, hoping for her approval.

With her beautiful face, long blonde hair, and ripe body, Hannah was used to being in control of little boys like AJ Petitjean. She was used to getting her way. Finally, Hannah accepted her situation. She needed help, and out of all the boys, the men, and the few women she'd used, AJ was the only one offering help.

"No. Not offering help. Selling help," Hannah said to herself. "And you agreed to his price."

"I, you're right," Hannah nodded, walking toward AJ. "I, I'm just, I'm just tired, it's been a shitty day, and, and, I, I need another drink."

With a curt nod, AJ did acquiesce to Hannah's demand for another shot of whiskey. He poured them both another shot of whiskey. Standing next to the table, AJ and Hannah clinked their shot glasses together in a silent salute.

"Mm! Augh, yes!" Hannah shuddered as the whiskey again hit bottom then radiated outward.

She was surprised when AJ took that moment to kiss her. He pressed his lips to hers, pulling her against himself. Hannah could feel his torso pressing against hers, could feel his manhood pressing against her lower belly. She felt his cock go from semi-rigid to fully erect as they kissed. She almost jerked out of the clumsy embrace. It was a bit of a shock to Hannah; she was responding to AJ's touch, to his kiss.

"Mm," Hannah murmured, bringing her arms around AJ's neck.

She thrust her tongue into his mouth. Pressing more firmly against him, Hannah rubbed her breasts against his torso, ground her belly against his hard cock.

Hannah felt his hands rubbing up and down her spine. She felt his hands comb through her long blonde locks, reaching up to gently cup the back of her head as she kissed him aggressively.

"Jesus, what, what am I doing?" Hannah asked herself as her nipples grew hard.

Breaking the kiss, AJ pulled Hannah to his bedroom. Entering the room, Hannah saw a queen sized bed. The bed was neatly made with an animal print comforter; the quilt was a patchwork of tiger stripes and cheetah rosettes and zebra stripes and giraffe spots. There were two large pillows with matching shams.

The only light in the room was from a single bedside lamp, casting a soft glow onto the bed. It was still daylight outside; obviously AJ had black-out curtains over the narrow window.

Hannah allowed AJ to remove her sleeveless blouse. When she raised her arms, she caught a whiff of her own sweaty armpits and grimaced.

Stepping back slightly, Hannah slipped out of her navy blue pumps. She reached up behind herself and deftly unclipped her lacy pink bra. With practiced ease, Hannah allowed the straps of her 34DD bra to slide down along her upper arms, keeping her impressive chest hidden from view.

AJ raised himself another few points in Hannah's eyes. He did not simply drop her blouse to the carpeted floor. Rather, he neatly folded the garment and placed it at the edge of his bed.

He then bent and picked up her shoes. Her pumps were placed just underneath the lip of his bed; heels sticking out from the dust cover.

Hannah made sure she had AJ's attention as she peeled the lace cups from her breasts. Even in the low lighting, Hannah could see AJ's eyes flicker at the sight of her large breasts. Her light brown areole was roughly the size of a half-dollar coin, with a thick nipple protruding. The few boys, men Hannah had allowed to see these magnificent breasts had drooled helplessly at the sight.

Hannah placed her bra on top of her blouse and moved to unzip her skirt. She purposefully maneuvered so that her chest would thrust forward as she unzipped her skirt. Bending, Hannah allowed her heavy breasts to dangle as she slid the skirt down.

AJ watched Hannah's antics with some amusement. Her movements were too calculated, too precise to be natural. After the initial pleasure of seeing her breasts exposed had waned somewhat, AJ simply wished for Hannah to hurry. While she slid the skirt down and off, AJ pulled his tee shirt up and off. He folded the shirt and placed it on top of his low dresser.

Turning, AJ saw that Hannah wore pantyhose. He did not like pantyhose, thought they looked cheap. He fought against his irritation as Hannah posed for a long moment in her pantyhose.

Rather than stroke Hannah's ego, AJ turned and slid his gym shorts and briefs down and off. He folded the garments and placed them on top of his tee shirt.

Turning around again, AJ smirked as Hannah goggled at the sight of his erection. He knew, against his slim physique, his eight inches of thick meat looked quite substantial, almost threatening. He kept his pubic hair neatly trimmed, which helped to make his cock appear even larger.

AJ fought against the laughter as Hannah's cold blue eyes went from the sight of his cock to his face, then back down again. Her mouth hung open as she just stood, pantyhose rolled halfway down her shapely thighs.

She then snapped out of her brief reverie and completed undressing. Standing again, Hannah proudly displayed her 34DD, 26, 33 body. She swiveled slightly to give AJ a better sight of her large breasts, slim waist with cute little belly button and well-rounded hips leading into her shapely thighs.

Hannah was especially proud of the light blonde tuft of curls that covered her pubic mound. The curls between her legs were the same color as the blonde locks on her head. Hannah knew many blondes were not so fortunate; some blondes had slightly darker bushes, some even had brown bushes. But hers was the bush of a natural blonde.

Stepping toward her, AJ again softly kissed Hannah's lips. He put his hands on her waist and gently pulled her lush body against his slender body.

"Mm," Hannah cooed, opening her mouth for his tongue.

Somehow AJ maneuvered Hannah onto his bed. Lying next to her, he continued to kiss her mouth as his hands now gently explored her heavy breasts.

"Mm!" Hannah shuddered as AJ's fingernails raked across her left areole.

"Mm!" she protested as his fingernails caught for a moment on her hard nipple.

"Mm, ack!" she grunted into AJ's mouth as his thumb and forefinger tugged at her hard nipple.

Soon, too soon, AJ's hand left Hannah's breast and travelled down over her smooth belly. Hannah parted her legs as his fingers combed through her tuft of pubic hair. AJ ran the tips of his fingers up and down Hannah's slit, finding her to be slightly moist. He broke the kiss and rolled between Hannah's legs.

Hannah panicked for a moment; fearing AJ would shove himself into her before she was ready. A cock with his girth and length would surely need for her to be fully aroused.

Kneeling between Hannah's thighs, AJ brought his mouth down to Hannah's pubic mound. At first, he simply ran his tongue up and down the cleft, gently teasing her sex. He then used his thumbs to open her sex and continued to run his tongue up and down.

Hannah's sex had a healthy aroma, a scent of musk that increased slowly as AJ continued to probe her with his tongue. He found her clitoris easily enough; it was a fat nub that protruded from her slit as he tickled it with his tongue.

AJ felt Hannah jerk as he thrust three fingers into her wet sex. He wrapped his lips around her clitoris and gave it a forceful suck.

"Ack, oh, oh God!" Hannah suddenly cried out and bucked.

AJ felt his face become very wet. He released his hold of her clitoris and lapped at her inner lips. His fingers continued to thrust in and out of her while she bucked and grunted in a surprisingly quick orgasm.

"I, oh, oh my God, I've, that was...Ack!" Hannah babbled then screamed as AJ again sucked forcefully on her clitoris.

"Ack! Oh my God, oh please stop, please I...Ack!" Hannah babbled as AJ brought her to a second and third orgasm with his tongue and fingers.

AJ tired of this; his neck was beginning to ache. Pulling his fingers from Hannah's slit, he gave her inner lips a long, leisurely lick, then wiggled up to lie next to the panting woman.

"I, mm!" Hannah gasped, then rolled and pressed her lips to AJ's lips.

She clutched him in a clumsy embrace, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. She purred her approval as AJ toyed with her heavy breasts.

"Know, you uh, you could return the favor," AJ hinted, holding his erection in his right hand.

Hannah had never performed oral sex before. The four times she'd actually had sex, had allowed someone intercourse with her, she had participated very little in the actual sex itself.

Hannah then smiled smugly. She knew she could give a hand job that would cause AJ to shoot his load. He would shoot his load, empty his balls and would be unable to go any further. She would not have to put her mouth anywhere near his cock and would not have to put his cock into her mouth.

When Hannah had allowed Chuck Minger to see her eighteen year old body in all of its glory, she had reached down, taken his pathetic little four inch cock in her hand and stroked it twice. He had gasped, shuddered, then groaned as he squirted his nasty sperm all over the back seat of his mother's car. Then, his cock wilted and refused to rise again.

With this knowledge, Hannah reached down and gripped AJ's cock in her small hand. AJ was much thicker than Chuck, was much longer than Chuck. It might take four or five strokes but Hannah was confident she could bring AJ off quickly.

After nine or ten strokes, Hannah saw that she might actually have to put her mouth on his cock. Frankie Desoto had shown Hannah some porn he claimed belonged to his older brother. Hannah had screeched in disgust as a beautiful blonde put a man's thing in her mouth, then allowed the man to squirt his nasty sperm onto her beautiful, smiling face.

"Jesus, this, Hannah, you a virgin?" AJ asked after Hannah scraped AJ's cockhead with her teeth.

"No!" Hannah retorted angrily.

"I, wait, are, you're not gay, are you?" AJ asked.

Hannah stared at AJ in shock. How dare, how could anyone even think such a vile thing about her?

"Come on," AJ said with a sigh.

Hannah grumbled, but allowed AJ to position her onto her back. Her mind raced with angry thought; how could AJ think she might be a virgin? How could he, how could anyone even question her sexual orientation?

Hannah lay flat on her back, arms and legs wide apart. AJ maneuvered around and knelt between her legs and ran the tip of his cock up and down her slick lips. Hannah did jerk slightly when AJ's cock brushed against her clitoris.

"Augh!" both AJ and Hannah groaned aloud as the first three inches of AJ's cock pushed up into her.

AJ pulled nearly all the way out, then pushed in again. He repeated the back and forth motion until he was fully imbedded in Hannah's very snug pussy.

"Uh, Hannah? You awake?" AJ snapped after a few minutes of thrusting into her.

"I, yeah! What? Why?" Hannah snapped.

"Uh, would be helpful if you moved," AJ demanded.

"What you mean?" Hannah asked, baffled.

The four times Hannah had allowed boys to penetrate her, those four boys had thrust into her a few times, then it was over. Her very first time, the young man had not even fully entered her. He had ripped her hymen, gasped, groaned and shuddered, then collapsed on top of Hannah.

"Jesus, okay, let's try this," AJ said, frustrated.

Hannah watched as he pulled out of her. She rolled to the side and looked at him as he flopped onto his back.

"You. Get on top," AJ ordered.

"I um, oh, okay," Hannah said, getting onto hands and knees.

Wiggling, she straddled him. Hannah then lay on top of AJ, gingerly putting her weight on him. She could feel his cock bending under her weight, but it was not penetrating her.

Hannah could see the frustration in AJ's eyes. Normally warm brown pools, right now, those eyes were hard. She raised her pelvis up slightly and reached between them to find his cock. She guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy with her hand. They both sighed lightly when he did manage to gain entry.

Hannah relaxed her posture and settled her weight on top of AJ again. She felt clumsy and heavy as she rested on top of him. She could feel his manhood losing some of its rigidity.