2 Alliance Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Tiffany, she's a cat. That's what cats do," Ashley shrugged.

"But still," Tiffany moaned.

"Why I bought her that scratching post, which, by the way, she still hasn't even noticed," Ashley said, scraping around the hot skillet.

"God, I'll, how bad is it?" Tiffany asked, looking through the doorway of the kitchen at the luxurious couch.

"Not really all that bad; I wouldn't have even seen it if I hadn't heard her doing it," Ashley said, pouring the warm beef broth into the sizzling skillet.

"Bad! Bad Lady, very, very bad," Tiffany fussed at the cat.

"She's a cat," Ashley quickly came to Lady's defense. "Okay? She's just a cat. Cats do that."

Tiffany looked at Ashley. Then she nodded her head in agreement.

"But still, she knows better than that," Tiffany said.

"Okay, you fussed at her, you told her she was a bad girl, now leave her alone," Ashley defended.

Tiffany studied Ashley's face for a long moment. Then she scooped Lady into her arms and gave the beast a kiss on the top of her head. Ashley turned and continued cooking.

"You going swimming again?" Tiffany asked as they sat down for supper.

"Hmm, probably," Ashley said. "You?"

"Mm hmm. Oh, you don't think Slimy and Slimier are going be there, huh?" Tiffany asked.

"The Barf-erons? Don't know," Ashley said, put her fork down and took a sip of water. "Maybe. But who cares?"

"Wish I could find my old suit," Tiffany said. "Covered up a lot more than that bikini, that's for sure."

"And?" Ashley asked, a hint of a smile at her lips. "Tiffany, I thought I could get away with it? I'd swim naked, just to throw it in their disgusting faces, 'Look. Look at what you'll never get your sleazy little hands on.'"

"Ashley!" Tiffany gasped, then giggled. "That's horrible!"

"Isn't it?" Ashley smiled.

The Bergerons were not at the pool, but Vince, Monica, and Vinnie Davis were. The moment he saw Ashley, Vinnie started calling out to her. Ashley smiled, then delighted the three adults and one child by diving into the pool, giving Vinnie a pinch on his foot, then surfacing right next to him.

"Mith Athley! You don't do dat!" Vinnie giggled.

"Do what? I'm just swimming," Ashley feigned innocence. "Must be that boy shark I seen in here."

"Boy shark?" Tiffany asked.

"Mm hmm, dangerous animal. But she only eats up little boys," Ashley verified as she gave Vinnie's leg a little pinch.

"Oh no!" Vinnie squealed as Vince and Monica smiled.

Ashley introduced Tiffany to the two executives from Sweet Oak Water & Sewage, then hefted Vinnie out of his father's arms. She gave the boy a ride around the pool a few times, then safely returned him to his dad.

"Okay, well, we're getting waterlogged," Vince smiled as he walked to the steps of the pool.

"Bye Vinnie," Ashley said.

"Say 'bye Miss Ashley,'" Monica instructed her son.

"You really love kids, don't you?" Tiffany asked as Ashley waved good-bye to the child.

"Aw, Jesus. Just remembered its last Friday of the month," Ashley groaned, not answering Tiffany's question.

"Pay day!" Tiffany whooped.

"Uh huh, and three thirty meeting," Ashley said. "'Um, uh, okay, uh, is everyone here? Um, someone check the break room, everyone here? Everyone, anyone out in the hall? Okay, it's now three minutes after four, so I guess we should go ahead and get the three thirty meeting started. What? Where's Penny? Penny? Penny? Where, anyone seen Penny?'"

"Oh my God, it's almost like I'm there, in the conference room," Tiffany giggled at Ashley's uncanny imitation of Brad Prescott.

"Month after month, blah-blah-blah, numbers, it's all about the numbers, blah-blah-blah, it's all about productivity, blah-blah-blah, um, Emily? Um, anything from the call center?" Ashley said. "'Well, golly gosh, Mr. Prescott, um, like you said, it's all about the numbers, tee-hee, thank you Mr. Prescott. If it's not too much trouble, can I kiss your ass, Mr. Prescott?' That weird 'pop' sound is Brad's hand popping out of Emily's ass before he moves on to the next sock puppet, then he'll say, 'That's right, Emily, if them phones ain't ringing, we're not working.'"

"Always wondered what that sound was," Tiffany agreed, laughing at Ashley's imitation of Emily's inane chatter.

"And..." Ashley said and suddenly, Tiffany was looking at Ashley's large breasts as Ashley's bikini top slipped up.

The breasts were two melon halves on Ashley's slender frame. Both orgs were lightly tanned, with light brown areolae, each the size of a half-dollar coin. Each areolae was dotted with a tightly crinkled nipple that stuck out nearly a quarter of an inch.

"Oops," Ashley smirked, covering her breasts from view.

"Hey Ashley and Tiffany no last name," Adam Bergeron said a moment later.

"Ashley Dunn, you're horrible," Tiffany accused and Ashley shot her a mischievous smile.

Ashley swam to the ladder and got out of the pool. Climbing out after Ashley, Tiffany 'accidentally' let the bottom of her bikini slip down enough so that Adam and Samantha Bergeron saw that blonde was indeed Tiffany's natural color.

"I'm horrible?" Ashley whispered as they toweled off.

"Mm hmm," Tiffany agreed. "And you're a bad influence on me."

They entered their condominium and Ashley again gave Tiffany a mischievous smirk.

"Hey Tiffany? Bet you thought my little boob show was for you, Huh?" Ashley asked, then flashed her breasts at Tiffany again.

"Honestly? Didn't have a clue what was going on," Tiffany shook her head.

She then flashed her own 30C breasts, with light pink areolae and hard nipples at Ashley. Both women giggled.

Climbing the stairs, Tiffany was again looking at Ashley's compact backside. She watched as the muscled globes flexed and straightened with each step that Ashley took.

"Going brush my hair?" Tiffany asked as Ashley opened the door of her bedroom.

Ashley stopped, mouth open slightly in surprise. Then she slowly nodded her head in agreement. She closed her bedroom door and followed Tiffany into Tiffany's bedroom.

Again, they perched on the opposite bed, Tiffany between Ashley's splayed legs. Ashley slowly brushed through Tiffany's hair.

Then, with a soft 'whack' to Tiffany's buttock with the brush, Ashley announced, "There. Got all the starfish and sea shells and mermaids out of that hair."

"What about the boy sharks?" Tiffany asked.

"Hmm, didn't see any fins when I was brushing," Ashley said.

Tiffany looked over her shoulder and smiled when she saw Ashley's smile. She jerked slightly when Ashley gave her buttock another soft 'whack' with the brush, then stood up.

"Thank you," Ashley said quietly from Tiffany's doorway.

"Thank..." Tiffany asked, but Ashley was already gone.

That morning, the first thing Tiffany did was determine that Prescott had deposited her pay check into her account. She asked Ashley if she'd checked and Ashley shook her head.

"Nope. It'll be there," Ashley said.

"Damn it. Didn't get the bonus this time," Tiffany deduced, doing the math in her head.

"Hmm?" Ashley said. "Damn, that's a shame."

"Yeah. Oh well," Tiffany said. "See you in a bit."

"See you," Ashley agreed and left the condo.

At three o'clock, Tiffany looked up when Emily Ashford, the manager of the call center strode into the room. She looked over her shoulder as Emily whispered something to Ashley.

Tiffany gave Ashley a worried look. Ashley shrugged her shoulders at Tiffany's worried look.

"Aw, what did your little girlfriend do this time, Tiff?" Elizabeth mocked.

Tiffany bit back the outburst that was just under the surface. Elizabeth calling Ashley her girlfriend did not bother Tiffany; Tiffany knew there was nothing sexual going on between her and Ashley. But in the past four days, Ashley had been more of a friend to Tiffany than any of the other women working in the call center had been in the nearly two years she'd been working there.

In the hall, Emily pushed the up button for the elevator. The door opened with a grunt.

"Elevator's here," Emily announced.

"I'll take the stairs," Ashley stated firmly. "Fifth floor?"

"Hmm? Yes, uh, Mr. Prescott's office," Emily agreed, stepping into the elevator.

This time, Emily was waiting for Ashley just inside the door of Danielle's office. Danielle nodded with her head, indicating that they should enter Mr. Prescott's office.

Entering Brad's office, Ashley froze for a moment. Penny Minzelle, her former lover was in the office, along with Shirley Dangelo. Sam Moss, the head of the Accounting department and Stacy Nash, their property manager were in the room as well. Brad smiled at Ashley, but it looked more like a grimace.

"Ms. Dunn, thank you," Brad said. "Thank you for coming."

Again, Brad did his usual hemming and hawing, beating around the bush. Finally, Shirley Dangelo stated that Emily Ashford was leaving the company.

"And uh, with uh, Ms. Uh, oh shoot, Ms. Farley out uh, out sick," Brad attempted again to take the reins.

"We'd like to offer you the position of manager," Emily said.

"You were the logical choice. With your degree from Norman's," Penny said.

"That is a very flattering offer," Ashley said.

"We'd start you off at fifty four thousand," Brad again attempted to gain control of his own manager's meeting.

"Fifty seven six," Ashley stated firmly. "Plus ten percent of any bonuses my employees earn. Oh. And I have sole rights to hire or fire anyone I see fit."

Brad stared at Ashley for a long moment. Sam and Stacy also stared at Ashley.

Emily looked away, trying to hide her amusement. Penny nodded her approval, but Ashley ignored her.

Brad looked at Shirley for guidance. Shirley nodded her head slightly and Brad nodded his head.

"Fine, fifty seven six," Brad agreed.

"Plus ten percent, plus hiring and firing," Ashley continued. "Please have that in writing."

Sam finally interjected, "Why do you want hiring and firing? I don't get that in my department."

"Precisely," Ashley said. "And it shows."

Sam goggled at Ashley's brazen statement. Ashley held up three fingers.

"Three times. Three times in this quarter I had to contact Ms. Dangelo, to contact you, to let you know that someone in your department had the wrong amount of back due rent for one of our clients. Three times. Since we are dealing with people's living arrangements, as well as their credit scores, getting the amount wrong once is bad enough. Getting it wrong twice is really unforgiveable, but three times is almost criminal," Ashley stated. "And that's three times I have found errors. How many errors have slipped through? Not everyone in our call center takes the time to check everything in our client's files. How many of them have let a client's credit score fall because of your department's mistakes?"

"I want hiring and firing rights too," Sam demanded of Brad.

At three thirty, the employees began to trickle into the conference room. At three forty five, Brad started trying to get the meeting underway. At three fifty four, he managed to call the meeting to order. Then he noticed that Clancy Roberts, the head of their IT Department was not in the meeting. So another twelve minutes was wasted while others tried to locate Clancy Roberts.

Entering the room at three thirty two, Tiffany tried to catch Ashley's eye as Ashley stood at the front of the room, next to Emily and Sam Voss. After a few moments, Ashley did see Tiffany's small hand gestures and focused on Tiffany's worried face.

Ashley smiled a reassuring smile and Tiffany smiled happily. Neither Ashley nor Tiffany noticed Penny's curious glance from Ashley to Tiffany and back to Ashley again. Nina did notice and also swiveled her attention from Ashley to Tiffany and to Ashley again.

"I uh, well, I, this is a sad day for Prescott Consolidated," Brad started the meeting. "This morning Emily Ashford, the manager of the call center? Well, damn it, she came and let me know her husband has been transferred to oh, shoot, where was that again Emily?"

"Benhurst, Colorado," Emily said.

"Oh, yeah, right. And uh, since Emily's not willing to commute every day," Brad said, grinning foolishly at his own joke. "Well, we had to look for a new manager for the call center."

There was polite applause when Ashley Dunn was named as the new manager of the call center. Nina giggled when Tiffany let out an excited little squeak.

"This is bullshit," Elizabeth Herd snarled under her breath. "I been here six years. Anyone should get that job, should've been me."

"Ms. Herd? Do you have something to share?" Ashley said firmly, immediately taking the reins of her new position.

"Job should have gone to me," Elizabeth spat. "I been there longest of anyone; even Emily."

"Your name was in consideration," Penny Minzelle lied, trying to diffuse the situation.

"But Ashley has the education, along with previous management experience," Emily jumped in.

"It's all about the numbers," Ashley chimed in.

Tiffany covered her mouth to stifle the giggle when Ashley used one of Brad Prescott's favorite statements. Ashley's eyes twinkled as she looked over at Tiffany.

"Oh bullshit," Elizabeth snarled. "It's because she's a fucking dyke and y'all are all afraid she'll claim discrimination of the job isn't just handed to her."

"Ms. Ah, Ms. Dunn's ah sexual orientation had nothing..." Penny snapped, eyes blazing furiously.

"Ms. Herd, please go to my office," Shirley said, voice low and even. "I will be there in a moment."

"Kind of a shame," Ashley confided to Emily as Elizabeth noisily left the conference room. "Was thinking she'd make a good assistant manager."

"Mr. Prescott, if you don't mind," Shirley said. "Ms. Minzelle will handle the HR report for this meeting."

"Uh, yeah, yeah, go ahead," Brad mumbled. "Uh, anyway, Ms. Dunn is the new manager in training; Emily, when's your last day again?"

"Next Friday, Mr. Prescott," Emily said, irritated at having to repeat the information for the fifth or sixth time in the space of twenty minutes.

Finally, mercifully, the meeting groaned to a halt. Ashley grit her teeth, but followed Penny Minzelle, Emily Ashford and Brad back to Brad's office.

It was already six thirty by the time Ashley let herself into the condo. She could smell something cooking but couldn't identify it; all she could smell was peanut butter.

"There she is. Yes, there's Miss Ashley; she if she'll give you treats," Ashley heard Tiffany say.

"Oh! Is poor little Lady being mistreated?" Ashley cooed, striding into the kitchen.

"Hi! Oh my God, I just wanted to scream when you were named our new manager," Tiffany gushed and gave Ashley a fierce hug.

She then stood on her toes and gave Ashley a kiss, directly on Ashley's surprised lips. Then Tiffany turned and resumed cooking.

"I uh, thank you," Ashley murmured.

Lady's yowl reminded Ashley that the beast expected treats. She found the small bag and dumped a few onto the floor.

"Remember, them phones ain't ringing, we ain't working," Ashley intoned, pointing to a treat with the toe of her pump.

"It's all about the numbers," Tiffany intoned.

"What are you making?" Ashley asked.

"Peanut chicken stir fry," Tiffany said.

She glanced worriedly over her shoulder at Ashley. With a nod of her head, Tiffany indicated the pots and pans suspended overhead.

"Hope you don't mind," Tiffany said. "I mean, it's your place and I'm using your pan here and..."

"Tiffany, you live here. You live here. This is your home. As long as you clean up, use whatever you want," Ashley said.

Ashley turned and left the kitchen. She paused at the door of the den.

"Plus that? Looks like you're probably going have to do a lot of it. Emily was telling me she sometimes doesn't get out of there until six thirty, seven at night," Ashley said.

"I cannot believe you kissed her," Tiffany chided herself as she started the pot for the egg noodles.

"I can't believe she kissed me," Ashley said to herself as she made herself a very stiff drink.

The smell of coffee roused Tiffany from a deep, satisfying slumber. She stretched, then wiggled on the firm mattress before deciding that her bladder demanded that she get up.

Glen's mattress was so rock hard that she could not get comfortable. Because he was close to three hundred pounds, he needed a bed with extra firm support.

Ralph's bed had been his mother's bed. Tiffany could fee every spring in the mattress.

Even the bed at her mother's home had not been her own bed. It had been the bed of a cousin of herd's.

Tiffany washed her hands, then skipped down the stairs. She entered the kitchen and watched as Ashley cooked a batch of pancakes. The bacon sat on a wad of paper towels and Tiffany could hear eggs sizzling in another pan.

"Hope scrambled is fine," Ashley said without turning around.

"Damn, Ash, you got eyes in the back of your head?" Tiffany asked.

"Damn, Tiff, you think those slippers make enough noise?" Ashley said. "And I really hate being called 'Ash,' okay?"

"Sorry," Tiffany said, reaching up for a mug.

Ashley prepared two plates. When she turned around the smile froze on Ashley's lips.

Tiffany was reaching up to get a mug down. Her camisole top did not reach the waistband of her panties, so Ashley was looking at Tiffany's pale, smooth back. The panties had crept up, exposing a goodly chunk of Tiffany's compact backside.

True, Ashley had seen Tiffany in her red bikini, and that red bikini exposed a great deal more flesh than Tiffany's sleepwear exposed. But the sight of her beautiful roommate in her sleepwear seemed much more intimate, more revealing.

"By the way, that is the cutest pajamas, I swear," Tiffany said, pouring a mug of coffee. "Why you never wear them when it's Pajama Monday?"

"I, I, I just don't, I don't feel comfortable doing that," Ashley admitted, putting both plates down on the table.

Tiffany turned and brought the mug to the table. Ashley averted her eyes, wondering if Tiffany knew her sleepwear was nearly translucent.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" Tiffany asked, pouring an obscene amount of syrup onto her fluffy buttermilk pancakes.

"Grocery shopping," Ashley said. "And I've got a two ten tee time at Crestview. You?"

"Crestview? The country club in Lowridge?" Tiffany asked. "How'd you get a tee time there?"

"I'm a member," Ashley shrugged.

"You're a... Ashley, you're a member? Of Crestview?" Tiffany asked, mouth open in shock.

"Mm hmm," Ashley said, swallowing her mouthful of pancake.

"How'd you, I mean, I heard you practically have to be born into it," Tiffany sputtered.

"Hmm, well, good thing I was born into it, then," Ashley shrugged.

"You, you're not making that up, are you?" Tiffany accused.

"Want to, you can come along," Ashley said.

"I been there one time," Tiffany said. "Guy I was dating took me to his prom."

"St. Andrews?" Ashley guessed.

"And you were the sophomore maid!" Tiffany suddenly blurted out.

"Mm hmm," Ashley agreed. "Who was your date?"

"Derek Sanders," Tiffany said.

"Know he's in Stratton now, hmm?" Ashley said, picking up a piece of bacon. "Got some girl all drugged up then took advantage of her. Guess now Bubba's taking advantage of him."

"No!" Tiffany gasped.

Tiffany agreed to go grocery shopping with Ashley; especially since it looked like she would be doing a good deal of the cooking for the foreseeable future. She chose a pair of cutoff jeans shorts and a blouse that did not reach the waistband of her shorts. On her feet, Tiffany put a pair of suede Mary Janes.

Had anyone asked Tiffany, "Why are you dressed like that?" Tiffany would not have been able to answer them.

For her part, Ashley was dressed in a knee length cream colored skirt and a light pink top. Her sandals were a light pink leather, tying the outfit together.

123456...8