The Walls Have Ears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katelyn's body was aflame. The idea of an intimate massage from a hot guy after a soccer game was incredibly appealing, yet the fact that this hot guy actually happened to be her father was beyond belief. As his hands traversed her skin, she had to fight to refrain from saying, "Fuck me, Daddy."

Their room had been nearly silent since they arrived back, other than the occasional soft groan from Katelyn. Adam had been working her thighs for nearly ten minutes, when they first heard it. From the room next-door, a barely audible moan, "Ohh."

The high-pitched groan was obvious to both father and daughter, and Adam's hands froze involuntarily atop his daughter's legs. Within seconds, they both heard a hiss, "Oh, yes."

Adam had never been in this position before, and didn't know what to do. During his extensive travels for work, he occasionally heard similar sounds trough thin hotel walls, but never in the presence of his daughter.

It appeared their neighbors were just getting started, so he assumed things would only grow louder. While the thought of listening to lovers have sex had titillated him in the past, the idea of his daughter hearing the coupling seemed wrong, in spite of the emotions he had been feeling.

Flustered, Adam began to rise from the bed, sputtering, "Umm, maybe we should watch TV."

He was stunned when he felt Kate grasp his wrist, holding him in place, whispering, "Stay."

Adam's mind was reeling. While 99% of him wanted to stay alongside her in bed for the rest of his life, the 1% father in him felt like he needed to protect her.

They heard another soft sigh through the wall, before Katelyn murmured, "I'm still sore, Daddy." He pulled away once more, but she held firm, saying, "Please stay."

Frozen in place, Adam contemplated the consequences. Their flirting had become overt, unmistakably headed in a sexual direction, yet this was something new altogether. Fantasizing about sexual activity, and hearing it was very different.

He surmised Kate knew exactly what was going on in the other room. Rather than shy away, she seemingly wanted to hear them. Her eyes were now open, staring at him, with an almost pleading look upon her gorgeous young face. One soft word escaped her lips, "Please."

Adam had reservations, yet the powerful emotions of the moment proved too hard to ignore. He lowered himself between her legs, and again placed his palms atop her tender thighs.

Moving as though on their own, his hands once again caressed her warm skin. As Adam stroked his daughter intimately, every now and then, a soft, "Umm, ohh or ahh," could be heard from next door.

The senses of both father and daughter were heightened beyond belief, each lost in the moment. Katelyn heard the moans through the wall, and burned to feel just what the woman was feeling, prompted by her daddy. Adam wanted desperately to hear similar sounds emitted from the soft lips of his daughter, from being pleasured with his tongue or cock.

"Yes, yes, yes..." screeched from behind the wall, impossible to ignore.

Adam's hands again stopped, as he listened intently to the sounds of passionate release. He closed his eyes, trying to imagine just what was going on in the other room. Only one voice was obvious, so he pictured a lucky male, between the legs of a beautiful college girl, going down on her with abandon.

Adam couldn't help but look down at the most beautiful girl he'd ever know. Her legs spread too, seemingly ready to receive similar treatment.

Katelyn snapped him out of his reverie, when she placed her hands upon his. "More, Daddy," she whispered.

With a shake of his head, Adam again began massaging his daughter's thighs. Her little shorts were stretched tightly across her mound, the dark stain growing larger by the minute.

From the other side of the wall, a rhythmical creaking began, so familiar to Katelyn from her experience only weeks ago. She immediately understood the couple in the next room were fucking, and was in sensory overload.

The overt sexuality of the moment was not lost on Adam, and his eyes wandered his daughter's body. Her sexy pajama top nestled against her chest, hard nipples cresting her firm young tits. Her top had ridden up, affording him a slight view of her belly button and taut tummy. Kate's head was propped up on a pillow, watching him intently, yet her eyes fluttered softly like she was intoxicated.

Katelyn was beside herself. She could tell by the look in his eyes that her dad wanted her as much as she did him, yet she was equally sure he wasn't going to make the first move. Years of being her protector was so ingrained, he couldn't cross that bridge. So, if things were going to progress, she would have to be the instigator. In spite of her inexperience, she took the plunge.

On his next pass up her inner thighs, Adam was surprised when he felt Kate's hands grasp his own, wrapping her fingers around his wrists. Following a slight pause, she whimpered, "Higher," tugging them upwards.

After everything they had shared, Adam felt defenseless and let Katelyn drag his hands up until she sat them directly atop the dark spot on her shorts. Time seemed to stop, as they both seemed to weigh the magnitude of the moment.

Katelyn finally broke the silence, with a soft, "Touch me, Daddy."

Adam's mind reeled while his heart pounded in his chest. It was happening! The fantasies that at first he fought so hard to ignore were unfolding before his very eyes. The most beautiful girl in the world was begging him to touch her, and any resolve crumbled instantly.

Katelyn released his hands, and gave him a weak smile. Adam slid his left hand up on to her tummy, and gently began caressing her soft skin, while the fingers of his right hand pressed lightly into her mound, running in small circles.

Barely able to contain herself, Katelyn squeezed her butt cheeks together and thrust her hips upward into her daddy's hand. After weeks of dreaming about his touch while pleasuring herself, it was her daddy's fingers that were finally stroking her.

Adam curled his right hand between her legs, cupping her crotch, as he firmly wiggled his thumb back and forth across his daughter's pussy. The index finger of his left hand moved into her belly button, making her squirm.

Katelyn was dying for release. The times she had been touched by her old boyfriend, or touched herself, paled by comparison to the feelings her dad was giving her. This was her dream man rubbing her, and she was like a powder keg ready to detonate.

Pulling her feet up to her bottom, Katelyn pressed harder against her dad's insistent fingers. Unable to restrain herself any longer, she rocked her hips rapidly. As she exploded in orgasm, she groaned, "Oh yes, Daddy."

Watching his lovely child climax was beyond belief, and Adam had never seen anything so beautiful. The evening was already unforgettable, but he had to push the envelope in the event this proved to be their only intimate night together.

Kate's hips continued to rock slowly as she savored the afterglow of her orgasm, and he could feel her wetness of her silky shorts. The idea of licking his daughter had haunted him for weeks, and Adam was simply desperate for a taste of her pussy.

Adam leaned over, placing his lips directly upon the dark stain above his daughter's crotch. Closing his eyes, he first took a long, deep sniff. The aroma was amazing. He breathed in and out, savoring the womanly scent of his lovely daughter.

Katelyn was slowly coming down from her high, only to find her dad's handsome face between her legs. She reached down and lightly ran her fingers through his hair, before pressing him more tightly to her groin. One orgasm was simply not going to be enough for her. More importantly, before the night was over, she was determined to lose her virginity.

Adam loved the feeling of his daughter's nails tickling his scalp, while he continued to inhale her feminine fragrance. He could no longer wait, and ran his hands to her hips to grasp the waistband of her shorts and began tugging them down.

Katelyn understood what was happening and lifted her bottom off the bed, allowing them to be pulled free from under her ass. She then lifted her legs in the air, enabling her dad to pull them off completely, before placing he feet back on the bed, knees together.

After setting the shorts aside, Adam again gazed back at his daughter. Kate's lovely face appeared excited, yet nervous, so he gave her a soft smile, and asked, "You ok, sweetheart?"

Katelyn didn't respond, but just nodded weakly.

"I love you, Katie Bear," he muttered, and placed his hands upon her ankles.

"Love you too, Daddy," she replied quietly.

Adam wrapped his hands around her ankles, then gently moved them up towards her bottom. When her heels made contact with her ass, he slowly traced his fingers upwards, and rested them atop her knees. Staring into her eyes, he then pushed her legs open.

Only once in her young life had Katelyn ever been intimately examined by a doctor, which had been truly embarrassing. This time, she was not embarrassed. The thought was nearly overwhelming, but she wanted her daddy to look. And touch. And taste. Or do whatever he wanted to do.

Adam again gave her a smile, before leaning in and pressing his wet lips to her inner right thigh, planting a tender kiss upon it. He began placing soft butterfly kisses up and down her thigh, then turned his head to do the same to the other side. Ever so slowly, the light pecks moved deeper into the valley between her legs, closer and closer to her little kitty.

Katelyn was astounded. She was certain her daddy was ready to lick her, and the reality of the moment was exponentially more exciting than her fantasies.

Adam placed his palms upon the junction of her spread thighs, and gently traced his thumbs up and down her labia, before easing them open. Never before had he seen anything so lovely. Katelyn's tender little clit rose slightly between her folds, ready to be suckled.

After filling his lungs with air, he moved his face within two inches of her pussy, then sent a slight breeze towards Kate's nub. He slowly rolled his head in a circle, directing warm air all around her moist opening.

The warm breath on her most sensitive spot was wondrous, and Katelyn let out a soft whimper. She knew the walls of the motel were almost paper-then, but at the moment she didn't care. Months ago, she would have been horrified if anyone had known she was a sexual being. Yet now, lost in passion, she cared not. Some may have still seen her as a girl, but she was a grown woman, and grown women had sex.

Adam could wait no longer, and eased forward to press his lips upon Kate's pussy, kissing it tenderly. He then extended his tongue, and ever so gently traced it around her folds. He then lightly flicked the tip of his tongue on her little clit.

Katelyn gasped and her upper body lurched upwards, stunned at the sweet tickling sensation. Her dad's tongue seemed soft as a feather, and felt remarkable.

As she looked downwards, Katelyn saw her daddy's loving face between her outstretched thighs. His deep green eyes, gazing up occasionally into hers, as he began to lap at her little kitty in earnest. Perfect.

Adam's senses were in overdrive. Kate smelled amazing, and as he began licking her deeply, found she tasted even better. He adored her little sighs as his tongue explored every inch of her little treasure, and how her body rocked when he touched her clit.

Sheila had not allowed him to go down on her in ages, so he planned to relish his time between Kate's legs. Adam licked her deeply, then pulled his tongue back into his mouth, savoring the taste. He slithered it all around her dampness, then plunged it in as far as possible, pressing his nose into her.

Katelyn could not be still. Once more she ran her fingers through his hair while slowly rocking her hips, pressing herself into his face. Another orgasm was building inside her, and she moaned, "Oh, Daddy."

Adam could barely breathe, smothered so tightly against Kate's sex. He forced his head back, and ran his tongue to her clit, as he placed the fingers of his right hand against her swollen lips. With slight pressure, he eased two inside of her, and gently began moving them in and out.

Her body reacted instantly. Never before had Katelyn felt so wanton, and she simply had to cum. Her hips thrust faster as she rode his fingers, whimpering, "Yes, Daddy," as she came.

Adam kept lightly lapping at her clit and fingering her as Kate rode out her orgasm. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back, marveling at the incredible sensations wracking her body.

His cock was rock hard, and he wanted nothing more than to bury it deep within her sodden pussy, but thought that might be going too far. As much as he was astounded at making love orally to Kate's pussy, he still held a deep desire to kiss her. Not like the sweet little pecks they had enjoyed of late, but true, deep, passionate kisses. To Adam, kissing was the most intimate thing two people could do together, and he craved real kisses from his daughter.

Adam slowly climbed up Kate's body. He rested on his elbows above her, looking down upon her gorgeous face.

Katelyn gave him a weak smile, as he reached a hand out and ran his fingers through her hair, lovingly moving a few stray locks away from her face. Very slowly, he lowered his lips to hers.

The kiss was magical. Katelyn had only kissed two boys before in her life, but had never felt like this. Her dad's soft lips melted into her own, and his tongue eased into her mouth. She could taste herself on him, which she found oddly exciting. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, and held him close.

Adam had not kissed a woman other than his wife in over 22 years, so the passion they shared was intense. He loved the little grunting sounds Kate occasionally uttered as their tongues danced together.

He put his weight on his left elbow, and moved his right hand to her tummy. He placed his warm palm on her belly, and eased it under her top until he touched her firm breast. Kate's tits were a perfect small handful, and he softly caressed each. Her little nipples were hard, and he took turns rolling them between fingers and thumb.

Katelyn sighed into her dad's mouth as he gently squeezed her nipples. He seemed to understand exactly what she needed, and she adored his touch.

As they kissed, Katelyn could feel her dad's hard cock against her crotch. He had given her such great pleasure, she wanted to return the favor. Although she had never done so before, she was more than willing to suck his cock. It likely wouldn't be the best he ever received, but she was determined to try anyway. She slipped her hand between their bodies to grasp his hard shaft, and asked, "Daddy, can I suck you?"

Adam had never before heard such a wondrous question, tingling all over at the very thought. "You don't have to, baby."

"I want to," she whimpered, squeezing him gently. "Please."

Seeing the sincerity in her eyes, Adam couldn't deny her. He rolled to the side and rested on his back.

Katelyn slowly sat up, and turned onto her knees. Looking down, she could clearly see his cock, like a pole tenting his sweatpants. She leaned over and grasped the cotton pants, and began pulling them down.

Adam pulled the front on his sweats up, over his hardness, then lifted his hips to help Kate undress him. He hadn't been wearing a shirt, so after she removed his pants, he was naked. His cock was standing proudly up from his groin.

Katelyn looked at his midsection. Her daddy's penis was definitely larger than her old boyfriend's. Not huge, about seven inches, but thick. She stared at it for a while, not really knowing what to do. Katelyn understood the basic concept, but having never done it before, didn't know where to begin.

She reached out her hand, and gently wrapped her fingers around the shaft. Katelyn couldn't believe it; she actually had her dad's cock in her hand. She was surprised to feel how soft and hot the skin was, but amazed at how rigid it felt.

Very slowly, Katelyn began stroking it. Looking into his eyes, she asked, "Is this ok?"

Adam could sense her inexperience, and nodded, "Amazing."

Katelyn blushed, feeling wonderful at giving her dad pleasure. She slowly caressed his shaft, and noticed a bead of wetness at the very tip. From her time with James, she knew it was precum, and wanted a taste. Leaning over, she slipped her tongue from her mouth, and licked all around the thick head. She found the fluid salty, but enjoyed taste and texture.

"Oh, god," Adam moaned, amazed at seeing and feeling his daughter please him with her tongue.

She licked him lightly for a moment, then opened wide to take him into her mouth. Katelyn sucked lightly on the head of his cock, while her hand continued to stoke him. She could feel him breathing deeply, and hoped she was doing it right.

After everything they had shared, Adam was already approaching orgasm. Kissing and licking her had been beyond a dream, but seeing her pretty face poised above his cock was almost too much to bear. He was so excited he fought to not drive himself deeper into her mouth, but he relished her effort.

Katelyn lowered her face to take him deeper, her lips wrapped around him tightly. She then began to bob her head.

It was too much for Adam. "Honey, I'm going to cum," he warned her, expecting her to pull away. Instead, Kate simply sucked him harder. "Oh, god," he moaned, as his hips convulsed and cum shot from his body.

Katelyn was surprised when the first blast hit the back of her throat, followed rapidly by several more. She pulled her head back until just the tip was still in her mouth, and fought to swallow every drop. She felt heat radiate from her belly, knowing it was full of his cum.

Proud of her accomplishment, Katelyn hoped for many more opportunities to perfect her technique on her dad. Making him happy made her happy, and she prayed for future happiness.

She felt his shaft slowly deflate in her hand, and gave the head one last slurp of her tongue, before sitting up. Her dad had a big grin upon his face, which in turn made her smile too. She was ready to snuggle for a bit, and realized she still wore her light top. Gazing into his eyes, Katelyn pulled it over her head. She noticed his eyes immediately went to her chest, which made her nipples throb.

She rolled onto her side, and pressed herself up tightly against him, burying her forehead into the nape of his neck. She kissed his chest tenderly, and said, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Katie Bear," he whispered, pulling her close. His palm rested on her hip, but he couldn't help himself. After seeing her of late flaunting her bottom in her tight yoga pants, he just had to touch it. He curled his wrist to gently cup her cheek, then lightly stroked and squeezed it.

Katelyn sighed, loving his caress. She thought she had a nice butt, and apparently her dad did too. Her own fingers ran softly through his chest hair, over his solid pecs. She felt like she could cuddle with her daddy forever, and be perfectly content, however there was still one thing she wanted. Needed. The three simple words entered her head once more, "Fuck me, Daddy."

She ran her hand down his torso, then gently grasped his penis again. It was flaccid, but she began playing with it. Katelyn knew her dad might need time to recover, yet she wanted to help move things along.

Placing her head over his chest, she began lightly kissing him all over, while her hand continued toying with his cock.

Adam couldn't believe it. His orgasm was mind blowing, but it seemed like his daughter was determined to continue. He was perfectly content to snuggle, so he said, "Katie, you don't have to."