The Master and the Ring Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her flushed sex glistened in the torch light. The visual of her open wet sex and snug anus tight around her arm caused Henri to spasm with arousal even held by the witches. The pull of the ring and the urge to take the young woman overcame him as the witches had promised. Suddenly the force released him and he was free. The ring pulled him forward and he took the maiden in one hand by the back and hips, lifting her into the air. Her hand came free of her body and she called out in excitement as he lifted her. The witches smiled as Henri used his other hand to bend his cock down slightly and rub his enormous oozing head between her legs, slathering her with his slippery pre-ejaculate. Her anus remained slightly open from the width of her hand and arm but he knew it would do little to help. The ring guided his movements. The witches had no power over him, thinking him a prisoner of the ring.

"Yes, Master... take me now... I've waited so long to join with Mentula and feel the rapture promised."

With all the strength he possessed he fought the ring and moved his hand down to the base of his cock. Henri hooked a massive finger under the ring and with all his might, as the Master, he pulled. He groaned with the effort but the ring broke in half, pulled apart by his finger and cock. Blue light exploded from the ring, blinding everyone in the room. The witches screamed and Henri shrunk down to his normal size, dropping the woman onto the bed. Once he could see again he turned to the four witches, expecting to be attacked by them, but they were nowhere to be seen. Only four piles of grey dust remained of each of them. On top of the piles was each of their clitoris rings, shining in the torch light. He had destroyed them as he destroyed the ring.

Arianna, shocked, looked at him. "Master? What has happened? Who are you for you are not the Master."

"This ring was Mentula and I have destroyed it to save your life and the others. You and many more have been deceived by the four mothers. They were preparing you to die and to take your life for their own." He dropped the half of the ring he had in his hand and it sounded dull and empty as the gold hit the ground.

"No! You lie!" She screamed and lunged for him, her sharp nails scratching his naked chest. He grabbed her hands and held her as she struggled against his strength.

"I'm sorry, it is true. They created the ring for the purpose of remaining young and powerful. See for yourself, now that the ring is destroyed they have all turned to dust."

He forced her forward, her arms across her chest in his tight grip, and made her see the four piles of dust. She began to relax and fell to her knees sobbing. He released her.

"I have nothing now... I've devoted my entire life to Mentula and now he is gone."

"You would rather die than be without Mentula?" he asked.

"Yes... it's all I know. The mothers said if we are worthy and prepare ourselves for Mentula we can become as they are. The rapture we would gain as we joined with Mentula would change us."

"They deceived you, Arianna." Henri said, leaning over and picking up one of the small rings. "This is where they gained their power. It was linked to Mentula and the ring, nothing more, without it you could not have survived. Fiona was the last to suffer the wrath of Mentula."

"She was not worthy, that is why she was destroyed," Arianna said with conviction.

"No, nothing could save her but this... it's all a lie," Henri shouted and threw the small gold ring across the room.

She looked up at Henri; large tears fell from her deep brown eyes. Her black hair was in her face and disheveled from her struggling. He reached down and brushed the strands away.

"What do I do now?" she asked.

"Help me convince the others of the witch's treachery."

"You are just a man... They will not believe you. I would not believe if I had not seen."

"That is why you have to help me convince them all of the truth."

Suddenly the small ring Henri had thrown to the ground lifted into the air. Henri jumped back as he saw Arianna's out stretched hand. She was a witch. Arianna reached forward and the small ring landed in her palm. She stood and Henri watched her spread her sex open to reveal her clitoris. She placed the gold ring over it, pressing it against her body and let go. It slowly fell off and to the ground with no power to hold it.

"The power is gone with the destruction of Mentula. It's over," he said as he watched the ring fall from her body. "You are a witch like the Mother's?" he asked.

"All Daughters of Mentula possess some magic. You have just seen the extent of mine."

"They told you your power would increase once merged with Mentula?" he asked.

"Yes, but not if I didn't survive," she cried.

"You would not have. They had no intentions of sharing the power."

She collapsed again to her knees and began sobbing anew.

**

The nation was in turmoil. The army had taken control of the government with the lack of a king. It didn't take long for rivals from other noble families to claim the kingdom when it was discovered that Henri of house Dangard was probably dead. Debates and skirmishes broke out among the other houses and even Yvonne and Serena's cousins were part of it. They feared the worst as weeks turned to months and still there was no word from Henri.

General Shais was one of the only loyal people that held out faith Henri would return and he did his best to quell the fighting among the families and preserve the throne for Henri. Nevertheless, the more time that passed he knew something would have to change and order would need to be restored through debate or blood.

The courier arrived just before war broke out between the strongest two families. House Granvas, which Serena and Yvonne belonged to and House Dangard, cousins of Henri were pitted against each other on the battlefield to decide a king. General Shais rode out to the middle of the field where the two forces were about to attack. A representative from each army rode to meet him and he showed them the letter sent by Henri and his expected arrival. The battle was delayed, but tensions remained between the two powerful houses.

Serena and Yvonne learned of the letter and both of them were relieved and jubilant for Henri's return and survival.

**

Convincing the Daughters of Mentula of the witch's treachery did not go well. Even with Arianna's help, there were few that believed the truth. In the end, Henri was forced to return to the Master's chamber, retrieve the broken ring and the four witch's rings and flee for his own safety. He also took a large leather bound book he found in the witches quarters. He did not want the daughters to begin where they had left off. He sent word to his nation and set off two days later after procuring a horse and supplies for the journey.

Two days later, he discovered he was being followed and laid in wait for the two horsemen that approached. He almost killed them before learning who they were. Heather and Arianna had followed him from the temple. Both had come to accept the truth about the witches back in the temple of Mentula. He had no idea that they were following him until he ambushed them, knocking them off their horses. He was about to slit Arianna's throat when Heather yelled for him to stop. He heard the female voice and stayed his stroke, pulling back Arianna's hood to reveal her dark, long hair and pretty face in the dying light of the day.

"Why are you two following me?" Henri asked, putting his blade away.

"We know that thou has taken the book of spells and the rings."

"And you follow me to retrieve them for the Daughters of Mentula? You want the increased power?"

"No... we wish to join you and leave the order," Heather spoke.

"Join me? For what cause?"

"We do not know... we seek more, and sense that following you as the last Master would be beneficial," Arianna said.

"I cannot offer you power as the witches did or everlasting life. I only took the rings and the book to keep history from repeating with new powerful witches."

"But you are a king, are you not?" Heather asked, knowing he had been when she was taken to his tent.

"Yes, if I arrive home soon enough."

"We will be your servants in you kingdom. We will do anything you ask of us," Arianna said with a seductive look.

"We've been instructed in the art of pleasure... we can please you as if you were the Master," Heather said, coming to stand very close to Henri.

She reached out to him and he caught her hand before she could touch him.

"I will not pretend to dismiss your offer as uninviting. You both are very pleasing to the eye. But I return home to women of my own country."

"Women? More than one? Are you not then married?" Heather asked.

"I am not, but I intend to marry a maiden as my queen shortly upon my return."

"Even married kings need other companionship," Arianna said, coming to the other side of him. "One woman is not enough for you."

She too reached for him and he was unable to fend off both of them. Soon their hands were on his chest and body, caressing him in the darkness on the road that led to his country. He did not feel any fear of them or that they had ill intent. He knew their magic was not powerful enough to bind him. He soon gave up trying to stop their hands and backed off the road into the grass under a tall tree he had jumped from to knock them off their horses. They groped and fondled his arms, legs and finally sought his growing member tightly secure in his trousers.

Their expert hands were very inviting and Henri lost his will to stop them completely. His trousers were quickly unbuckled and a pair of hands found his throbbing cock, grasping the middle and pulling it forth.

"You are large for a normal man... no wonder you made a very imposing Master," Heather said. He knew it was she who held his penis in her hand.

Arianna was licking his stomach and moving lower as Heather tugged his pants down and began to stroke his cock with two hands with expert skill. Suddenly in the dark, Arianna's mouth found his cock and enveloped his pulsing head. He moaned loudly into the night as she descended further onto his penis as Heather moved her hands lower to the base and balls. Arianna's talent was equal to Yvonne and soon Henri felt his pleasure mounting and the skin around his testicles tighten as Heather rolled them in her hand. Arianna took him deep before slowly ascending his shaft with her lips tightly wrapped around his width. She sucked the head intensely and let him pop from her mouth, making a sharp noise in the darkness.

Henri was breathing heavy with his heart racing. It had been a while again since he had last experienced the mouth of a woman on his cock. The last time had been a trick of the witches but the memory was burned into his body. He basked in the pleasure of Arianna's wet, creamy mouth around his cock. Her tongue bathing the underside of his shaft with her saliva, twisting and bobbing her head up and down, sending intense sensations of pleasure through Henri's body.

Looking down in the dark he could slightly see her head bobbing up and down and Heather looking up at him, her green eyes glinting in the half moon's light. She smiled at him and pulled his cock from Arianna's mouth, only to swallow him up instantly. Heather was well acquainted with sucking a man as well and Henri leaned against the trunk of the tree in absolute ecstasy.

The two women, recent defectors of Mentula, took turns sucking and stroking Henri for longer than he had ever been sucked before. They really knew what they were doing and kept him highly stimulated but never let him past the point of climax. He felt the load within his loins building. The pressure and desire to ejaculate grew strong. His cock coursed with blood, his testicles snug against the sides of his shaft, were dripping with the women's saliva. The moon sent strange light patterns through the tree as he watched the women on their knees. They seemed as if they were worshiping him with their mouths, taking no thought for themselves. He knew their knees had to be hurting on the hard ground after so long on their knees, but still they sucked and traded his cock between their hot mouths, showing their dedication to him.

He finally could no longer resist, taking his cock in his hand and began to stroke himself to climax. The women leaned back and presented themselves to him with their mouths open just like Serena had come to do. His climax came and his seed burst forth as the convulsions deep in his body forced the long awaited effluent forth. He sprayed both women in the face, turning with each subsequent burst of seed to their open mouths, one after another until their faces were streaked with his white ropes of semen and their mouths held an equal amount. The pleasure was glorious and very satisfying as Henri stroked himself through the contractions, spilling a large quantity onto the two women. They swallowed what had entered their mouth and proceeded to clean each other off with the small power they possessed, feeding each other the remains of Henri's load as it floated in the air from off their bodies.

"See, Master... we can be very useful to you," Heather said, licking her lips.

"Other things we can do... just wait and see, Master," Arianna put forth.

"Do not call me Master... the Master is dead," Henri said.

"As you wish, my lord," they said together.

Henri felt weak and tired from the long day in the saddle and now the large climax that had taken much time to bring forth. His legs wobbled and he slid down the trunk of the tree to sit on the ground with the women.

"Will you accept us as your servants? May we return with you to your land?" they asked.

"Yes, but we must be discrete. There are two ladies, very dear to me, which will not be pleased if you ride in with me. I need to talk to them first before they know of you."

Even in the darkness, he could see the two women look at each other and smile. Henri didn't know if it was a good idea to bring two beautiful witches back to his land but he was exhausted and told himself he would figure it out later. The women left him by the tree, tied the horses together and returned to him with their bedrolls for the night. With a woman on each side of him, they all gathered close, falling asleep under the tree and stars for the remainder of the night.

12