The Crimson Tithe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers

"You're not the Alpha Male here?" Kara asked wryly, arching her eyebrow as she cast a sideways look at him.

"I'm not the Alpha Male here but I am an Alpha Male. Only Alphas, and on rare occasions Betas, are allowed to select a mate from the village tithes."

"Never the Omegas?"

Geir sighed and rolled his eyes. "Only if we are truly desperate." He said.

The two of them stopped in front of the Pack Alphas. The Male, Jarl, narrowed his eyes at them. "You two are late," he said in a deep, rumbling voice that bellied strength, wisdom, and years of experience. "Mani has nearly set and Sol is almost upon us. You have kept us all waiting."

"We ran into trouble... literally." Geir said with conviction. "A Minotaur has moved into our woods and tried to claim my mate as his own." That prompted the assembled pack to start muttering amongst themselves about that implication. Geir went on. "Add on to that a human who thinks himself a hero of some sorts and that made for an interesting journey back."

"Impossible," the Female, Astrid, scoffed. "While I can accept the human thinking he is greater than himself, there is no way that I can accept the fact that a Minotaur could have got this far north without any of us first seeing him."

"He must have just arrived," Geir started to say, but he was cut off by Jarl.

"No, we do not tolerate excuses for your excessive romp in the woods." Jarl said.

"Do not question my honor or integrity!" Geir protested.

Jarl pointed down at Kara's leg where a drying spot of white fluid was visible. "We can see the evidence on her legs of your emissions on your mate. Your passion for each other, while commendable, is no excuse for lying about it to hide it from us."

"It's not his." Kara interjected. That got everyone's attention as everyone stopped talking to look at her.

Without warning she reached out for Geir's manhood, and quickly jerked him off a couple of times to get some of his precum to spurt into her hand. Then while Geir was moaning, half in passion and half in embarrassment at being serviced like that, Kara took a bold step forward towards the Alpha Couple. She held up her sticky hand to them. "Werewolves, I'm told by the stories of my village, have an exceptional sense of smell... more so than normal wolves. So check the scents yourselves. The spot on my boot is where the Minotaur got overly excited when he briefly had me in his grip."

Jarl and Astrid's attention went from her hand, to her leg, and then back to her. Kara could see the flare of their nostrils as they took in the scents and then mentally compared the two. "You are correct," the Male said at last. "Geir, you have our sincerest apologies for questioning your word."

"I wonder though," Astrid mused, tapping a claw on the underside of her muzzle in thought, "how did you get away from the Minotaur?"

Kara smirked. "I kicked him square in the balls," she said with pride. That prompted laughter and cheers of approval from all around. "That gave Geir the opening he needed to wound the thing. It ran off after that." She didn't mention John's involvement since she wasn't sure how the pack would react to his interference.

"And you two are already fighting as a mated pair," Astrid clapped her hands. "Bravo."

"We need to get on with this," Jarl said, placing a clawed hand on his mate's shoulder. "We will deal with the Minotaur's intrusion tomorrow. For now, please proceed with the presentation of the tribute."

Geir motioned Kara forward and directed her to a place for her to kneel at. Then he rose his voice to address the pack. "I present to you my chosen mate, Kara of the Red Hood, who brings with her a gift basket of," his voice trailed off as he took a sniff in the air over the basket, "fine food." He nodded to Kara. "Please, present the gifts."

Kara knelt down where she was told, tossed back the hood of her cloak, and placed the red wicker basket on the ground in front of her. Trying to keep the sudden fluttering of butterflies in her stomach under control, Kara took a series of deep, calming breaths, closed her eyes, and started to sing.

"Roses are red; a deep crimson hue,
it is our village who have been selected to be tithed to you.
The lot was cast and then I drew,
and fortune's fate said 'it should be you'.
So here I am; the paid bride price,
on this, our holy day, to be the people's sacrifice.
Thou are my mate and I am thine,
I am the one who drew thee for my valentine."

As she sang out the old lullaby that every child in the five villages knew from a time way before her own, Kara withdrew each of the offerings in the basket in turn to place on either side of her and before her in a ritualistic gesture. Technically all she had to do was take them out for the Werewolves but she figured that putting a bit of showmanship into it wouldn't hurt. First was the bottle of wine that she placed to her left. Then her hands found the loaf of spiced bread and hunk of finely aged cheese that she then put off to her right. Finally she grabbed the last item in the basket and her hands drifted over the piece of master crafted and polished wood. She didn't even need to look at it to know what it was.

Her father was the premier wood carver of the Crimson Village and every year he made exquisite wolf statues to sell. This was the first year that Kara knew of, that one of his statues was selected to be in the basket. Maybe it was indeed fate for me to be chosen this year, she thought as her hands brought out the statue made out of red spruce. As she sang the last two verses, her hands moved up and down the statue's body lovingly in front of her before she sat it down beyond the basket.

When she finished her song, she took another deep breath and opened her eyes. The elder pack leaders were visibly touched, Geir had puffed up with pride and had a feral smile across his features, and other members of the pack were looking at her with a mixture of awe, joy, and sadness.

It was Jarl that finally broke the silence. "We have not heard the old words sang by a tribute in a very... very long time," he said with a sorrowful respect in his voice. Kara wasn't quite sure but it sounded like he was trying to hold back tears. "Many a past year the tributes come to us kicking and screaming in a panic and must be forced into submission. This... this is a welcomed change." The old werewolf stood and bowed his upper body to her. "We are honored to have you among us, Kara of the Red Hood. We welcome you to your new home." Around him the rest of the pack quickly followed suit in bowing.

When Jarl rose back up, he gestured to Geir. "You may consummate your mating now," he said as a couple of the younger females came forward and gathered up the offerings to take to the dining areas.

Kara cocked her head quizzically, wondering what that entailed until she heard Geir's voice next to her. She jumped slightly to see his muzzle out of the corner of her left eye when he got up behind her. "I apologize in advance but this is more for show than anything else. I promise that I will make this up to you tomorrow by bedding you properly." His clawed hands were surprisingly nimble and gentle as he pulled the tie of her cloak loose and then tossed the garment aside.

"What?" Kara asked a half second before Geir pushed her forward onto all fours. She managed to catch herself with a grunt at the last minute to avoid face planting on the hard stone. His massive clawed hand was then on the back of her neck, pushing her down until her head and chest was flat against the cold floor and her ass was up in the air. Geir placed his hands overtop her wrists, trapping them, as they were now splayed out to either side of her.

Geir leaned down to whisper in her ear again. She felt his hot breath on the back of her neck and this hard cock rub up against her sex. "Relax, my mate, and I will be quick so you do not have to endure this indignity. Those who have shown us great respect should be respected in kind. Our first official mating should have happened already but we were rudely interrupted."

"It's okay," Kara whispered back, slightly embarrassed now that she's going to be fucked by the first time by her new 'husband' in full view of everyone. "I understand." It just didn't mean that she had to like it.

Rotating his hips back Geir brought the head of his cock up to her moistening slit. Instead of following others' examples in the past and just driving into her, he slowly eased his cock in to allow her womanly folds to adjust to him as he entered.

"Ahhhhh!" Kara gasped, arching her back as he plowed on in. Her hands reflexively opening and closing while her legs started to shudder as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. Even with the preparation of the three phalluses earlier in the day didn't prepare her for this. Geir was larger than the largest phallus that had been in her that morning. Her eyes watered and her mouth remained open in a wordless scream as Geir's massive cock filled her up more than she thought was even possible.

Giving her a moment, Geir stood there motionless for a time. Only once he felt her body relax a bit did he start thrusting into her. He wanted to be true to his word and over with this as soon as possible so he pumped his hips into hers hard and fast.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Kara cried out every time he thrust into her pussy. She didn't even think it was possible but she felt like she was ready to explode already. Maybe it was the oils and ointments from the Acolytes during the day. Maybe it was the teasing that her and Geir were doing on the way here. Hell, it even could've been the thrill at nearly being possessed by that damn Minotaur that tried to kidnap her.

But either way, she was primed and ready to go. "Oh my Gods! I'm going to come!" she whined softly, squeezing her eyes tightly closed. There was just something animalistic, primal, and right in her mind at being taken, possessed, and forced to breed in front of everyone. She had been claimed as a mate and it was like it should be in her mind. It was the missing piece of her soul that John never seemed to be able to fill but Geir managed to.

"Don't fight it, my mate. Let it happen!" Geir warned.

No sooner had he given his... permission... Kara's body suddenly exploded into violent spasms. Her legs kicked out behind her as they quivered with the orgasmic tremors. Her arms and upper body tensed and shook as the waves of pleasure wracked her body. She let out a loud, low, guttural "Ohhhhhhh" as her pussy clamped around the massive cock inside of her. The orgasm was so powerful that her eyes rolled back into her head and she started to drool.

The moment he felt his mate reach her peak, Geir was ready for his. Feeling her come around his cock brought him the best pleasure he'd ever felt in his life. His cock swelled and then erupted inside of her. His seed blew forth deep into her womb. It gushed into her innermost spot and filled it completely and then some. He let out a howl of ecstasy, screaming to the gods above that he had his mate at last, a moment before he came down to clamp his muzzle over her neck. It wasn't a bite like the Vampires like to do. It was more of a claiming thing with Werewolves. It also served the purpose to pierce her neck just slightly to bleed and he tasted the blood of his mate for the first time.

They remained there with their loins locked for some time until both of their bodies finished shuddering from the shared orgasmic bliss. Kara went limp underneath of him, falling flat to the stone floor, moaning deeply in the afterglow. Geir's cock made a slurping pop sound as he pulled out of her. He'd filled her up with his seed so much that there were streams of it leaking out of her. Eh, the Omegas can clean it up later. I have to finish this, he thought as he bent over to scoop her up into his arms. Kara seemed to coo with contentment, rolling into a ball and nestling against his coarse fur as he lifted her up. "We are mated," he announced to the pack.

The pack howled their approval as Geir then turned to walk out of the main den and back to his... no... their... home. He looked down at Kara, who'd fallen asleep in his grasp. Nuzzling her head with his there was just one thought in his mind; Mine.

*

What is that old saying? John wondered to himself as he followed the tracks back to where he'd caught up with Kara and the werewolf at. Sure, he knew the werewolf's name but he refused to give it credence by voicing it because if he did that then he gave the beast power. Ah yes; 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.'

He looked around the area and found Kara's tracks alongside the werewolf's. But it was the other tracks that came in and left in one direction that he was interested in. It was those of that Minotaur's. John would need help to take down the werewolves. He figured that the Minotaur that they chased off earlier would do the trick.

Glancing up to the brightening sky, John decided that he had to hurry. There was no telling when the werewolves would be back again.

*

Kara stretched and yawned as the first rays of the morning light entered in through the window. Then she hummed with contentment as her whole body seemed to luxuriate in the well-fucked feeling that she had. Oh my Gods... Best. Sex. Ever... she thought as she rolled out of bed.

Bed... when had she gone to bed? For that matter, where did her boots go? She remembered the cloak being tossed away. Frowning, she looked around at the cabin that closely resembled her own home. It was similar and yet different all at once. Had last night been all a dream? No. It couldn't be. She walked naked over to the nearest window, throwing open the curtain the whole way to reveal the village beyond. She took a sigh of relief that it wasn't her village. Well, her original village anyway. This was her new home.

At first glance it could have been any of the Five Villages but she knew that none of them were nestled up against the base of a mountain nor were the centered around a cave in the side. Her moment of panic that last night was nothing more than a fleeting dream ebbed as she saw the path through the center of town that her and Geir had walked up right into the main den hall that was in the cave. Where is Geir at anyway? She wondered, glancing around the cabin. For that matter, where are all the hundreds of werewolves that were here last night? All she could see were people... human people... walking around as they started their day.

There was a groan and a deep voice from the bed. "Close the blinds and come back to bed already, Kara. I didn't get to sleep as early as you did." Kara turned to see a tanned muscular man with dark black hair roll over in bed and cover his eyes with one arm.

"AH!" Kara instinctively grabbed the nearest object, an oil lantern on the table next to her, and flung it at him.

The man was instantly awake, dull grey eyes now alert and darting around for signs of danger. "What? OW!" he said right when the lamp hit him in the side of the head. "Dammit woman! What was that for?"

"Where's Geir at?" she demanded.

"I'm Geir!" he said in annoyance. "What? Did you think that I stayed in wolf form all the time?"

Kara blinked and cautiously approached him. She saw in his eyes that is was her Geir. Then recognition hit her. "I've seen you before."

"Uh, yeah," Geir smirked, "Last night. Remember: the whole celebration and parade that your village does that led you me claiming you as a mate?"

"No, before that!" Kara said, waving his comment off. "You were there at the town hall right before the selection."

"Ah, that." Geir genuinely smiled this time and nodded. "Yes. Those from the pack whose turn it is to select that year gets a quick tour and a preview of the ladies before their selection. We also tell your Priestesses what qualities we look for in a mate so that if the runes are unclear to them then they can make their best decision."

"That's why Diana said that the Emissary changes from year to year," Kara laughed. "Your people have been among us the whole time!"

"Ta-dah," Geir said, spreading his hands like a mage who'd just performed a trick for an audience. "Now are you going to come back to bed or am I going to have to drag you in here with me?"

"But what if I'd rather get dressed and explore the village?"

"Well, if you want to do that naked, you're more than welcome to," Geir waggled his eyebrows suggestively. "I'm sure a lot of the adolescent males of the pack wouldn't mind getting another look at you. No, don't bother looking for your cloak. It's being cleaned and will be returned to your village for next year's festivities. Now come here you!" he said, reaching out to snag her wrist.

He pulled her back into bed with him amid her squeals of laughter. Wrapping her up in his big, powerful arms he kissed her passionately that she eagerly returned. "Mmmm... mine!" he said as he rolled her underneath of him.

"Mmmm... yes... now what are you going to do with me Mister Big, Bad Wolf?" Kara sighed as she spread her legs for him. She felt his cock starting to stiffen against her still moist sex.

"Make good on my promise to bed you properly." Geir said, shifting so that he could bring his cock up to her pussy.

"I don't know. You did fuck me good last night. I'm not so sure you can top that." She sighed when she felt his lips on the side of her neck, nibbling near the points where his fangs had poked into her when he'd 'claimed' her in front of the pack. "Did you really need to bite that hard last night -- OH!" she cried out as his cock speared into her.

"A necessity my dear," Geir murmured into her ear as he lowered his bulk down on top of her carefully. She brought her legs up and around his waist as he began to slowly thrust into her. "For starters, as each of our teeth in wolf form are unique, it marks you as mine. Me taking you and marking you in front of everyone like that ensures that there will be no challenges for you as long as either of us live. Now quiet or am I going to have to gag you?"

"Promise?" she asked in a shy, but playful, voice. She chuckled at his arched eyebrow. "Well, I did like you holding me down last night."

In response, Geir grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. Kara closed her eyes, arched her back, and let out a gasp of pleasure. His hands encircled her wrists and he proceeded to pound her hard, taking her mews of ecstasy as encouragement to drive into her harder and faster. Soon she was screaming with pleasure to the point that he clamped a beefy hand over her mouth before she woke the whole pack up.

Kara's thighs pressed into his side, her heels dug into the small of his back, and her pussy squeezed his cock hard. She was letting out little grunts every time he sank his cock all the way into her. Her breasts were crushed against his hard, muscular chest and she wanted this feeling to go on forever. When she couldn't take it anymore, and when Geir's cock gushed inside of her to fill her up with his seed once again, she screamed into his hand as orgasm thundered all throughout her body, causing her to shake and convulse from her head all the way down to her now curled toes.

Geir still had a few good thrusts in him as he rode out his own orgasm with her. Her pussy milked his cock for every drop that it could get, it seemed. Then when he had no more left to give for now, he collapsed down on top of his mate, both of their bodies now covered in sweat and their chests heaving for breath.

"Okay..." Kara panted when his hand dropped away from her mouth. She patted his head with her one free hand as he still had the other one trapped in his. "You're forgiven."

"Glad that I please you," Geir said.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers
1...345678