Suchi's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was even more and even better than I had expected," she finally said.

"I never would have expected us to end up like this today," I replied, "but I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am that we did."

"Would you want to do it again sometime?" she asked.

"Without a doubt," I replied, "and as often as possible."

She smiled then leaned closer and we kissed some more. I couldn't resist cupping her big boob, which resulted in my palm brushing over her hard nipple.

"Don't get me all worked up again," she suggested, "or were going to end up getting noticed here."

"Good point," I replied, "but I have a favor to ask."

"Anything," she said, "Absolutely anything."

"I would love to get some photos of you while you're naked," I told her, "but I'd probably need to use the flash and that would definitely get people wondering about what we're up to so would you send me some photos when you're someplace with better lighting?"

"I'm so flattered," she said, almost getting a little choked up, "so I will send you any and all the photos you could ever want but you have to send some back."

"Like photos of the effect that your photos have on me?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she replied, "pictures of your hard, pink cock but also photos of your entire physique and your cute butt."

I don't know that I was aware that my butt was cute but I was more than happy to send her some photos of it and, if photos of me got her worked up, I was going to request videos of her taking care of herself just as I was going to send more than just photos of my stiff cock. With all of that decided, we reluctantly pulled our clothes back on then slipped out of the car. We made out while standing between our cars then finally went our separate ways.

12