Sexiplicity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready for round two?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah!"

"Good answer," she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to her bedroom.

Evil Peter was chuckling in my head, as happy as I'd ever heard him. "You owe me big time!" he said.

I did for sure. I kind of had an inkling that Mom didn't want to end our arrangement but it was evil Peter who put it to the test and Mom was definitely willing. My penis was already getting erect as we quickly went to Mom's bedroom and shut the door. We both started stripping our clothes off like we hadn't had sex for weeks. Soon we were both naked and my cock was fully hard again.

"I love your young body, Peter... already so hard," Mom said, dropping to her knees in front of me.

She grabbed my cock and bent it down before sucking my head into her mouth. She sucked hard, then let it pop out to talk.

"I've missed sucking it, you have no idea how bad," she said, before taking me deep like only she can.

Fuck me! The surge of pleasure as my cock disappeared in her mouth was intense, giving me chills from my toes to my head as my cock flooded with bliss. She held me deep, reveling in the length of my cock in her mouth. Her hands held my balls, caressing them as she began to slowly move back off, keeping her lips tight around my wide shaft. Goose flesh covered my body it felt so good as the inches reappeared from her mouth until she was sucking the head again. She let me out and bathed my cock with her tongue from the head to my balls, teasing each inch with the tip.

Mom really liked sucking cock, probably because she was so good at it. I was amazed as I stood there watching her work and feeling the differences in sensations from sucking to licking to deep throat. She did all of them so well and genuinely enjoyed it. She whipped up quite a concoction of saliva and pre-cum as she worked that long strings of it were hanging from my balls and her chin by the time she finally decided to stop sucking me. By then my balls were tight and my whole body was humming with pleasure. I would have nutted for sure if I hadn't at the doctor's office.

She stood up, carpet marks on her knees, and said, "Did you enjoy that, Peter?"

"Very much, Mom... you are so good at it... you must have had a lot of practice with Dad," I said.

"Oh yes, your father loved it like you. I wasn't always as good as I am now. It took years of practice with your father. He was so patient, and helpful to tell me what he liked and what to do and try. As you can tell he was a good teacher," she said.

"He sure was," I said. "Was he good at returning the favor?" I asked.

"Yes, he was and I can teach you more as well," Mom said, crawling onto her bed and laying on her back.

I went right after her, diving my head between her legs and going for the gusto immediately.

"Not so fast, take your time, use your tongue all around before you go for my hole and clit. It's anticipation that is key," she said.

I pulled back a little and did as she said, licking her legs, mons and labia for quite a while before touching her engorged clit again. I did notice it was much harder by the time I got back to it. Her vagina was wetter as well and when I looked up her body, her nipples were rock hard.

"Much better, Peter... now start using fingers and really lick that clit," Mom said, now that she was really warmed up.

I shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and curled them up toward her clit as I flick it with my tongue as fast as I could. Suddenly her hands pressed on the back of my head forcing my mouth down on her clit.

"Pin it with your teeth," Mom said.

I did and was able to flick it much faster this way. Mom started to squirm and moan as I pleasured her faster and faster, moving my fingers and rapidly flicking her clit. Her moans increased as did her movements until suddenly she tightened up, pulled my head into her hard and started cumming on my face with a long moan of pleasure. I felt her pussy pulsing around my finger and her legs began to tremble as the orgasm flooded her body. I finally had to stop because it got too intense for her and I came up for air with just my fingers inside her until she had finished cumming.

"Oh, Peter... you're... a... fast... learner... that was... amazing," she said between breaths.

"I'm glad you liked it. I had fun and learned a lot."

"Good, now I want your cock," she said, the word sounded funny coming from her mouth.

I moved up her body, falling between her legs and easily sliding my engorged dick into her very well eaten and wet sex. She was again hot and so wet she felt like liquid velvet as my cock nestled inside of her once again. I laid my body down, fully inside of her and put my hands on her large breasts, playing with the nipples and enjoying the wet heat around my entire penis.

"You feel so good, Peter... I love how full you make me," Mom said, caressing my back and hair as I laid on her and played.

I slowly began to move out and in, just a few inches, enjoying the sensations all around my body and hands. We had plenty of time, there was no reason to rush so I enjoyed the slow movements inside of her and her breasts for some time. I was very glad evil Peter had gotten Mom and me back to this. Those three or four days of tension really sucked for both of us. I wondered about Tiffany and what she was thinking and doing. She hadn't given me the time of day since the bathroom scene. I wondered if evil Peter would try the same thing with her or abandon her altogether.

"I want to be on top," Mom suddenly said.

So I rolled us both over, keeping my long cock deep inside of her until she was on top and in control. This gave me great access to her enormous breasts and I could just lay there and play with them while she rode me up and down to her heart's content. She started off slow, rising just a tad and bending me back and forward where she wanted me. She got a little more aggressive and rose higher with each motion, really driving down hard and hitting my body with hers. The pleasure increased with her speed and my cock was soon raging and humming with pleasure as my sexy, big breasted mother rode my long dick hard and fast.

Her nipples stayed stiff on my palms as I kneaded and fondled her warm flesh as much as I wanted, loving the sensations in my hands and her wet, slippery pussy on my cock. Euphoric bliss spread through my body the longer she rode me, radiating from my penis like hot coals. It was so enjoyable to just let her work and ride me I never wanted it to end, but even an hour fly's by when you're having sex. I glanced at her nightstand clock and realized school was going to be out in five minutes, then it would probably take Becca ten more to walk home. Mom was cumming and as her pussy began to clench tight in rapid pulses on my cock, I forgot about Becca and the time.

Mom was moaning and laboring to breathe as her most recent orgasm washed over her. Her nipples were like rocks under my hands as she trembled and convulsed over me until falling limp onto my body, forcing me to move my hands. I rolled her over, knelt up and started fucking her with purpose now as the time was getting close. It didn't take me long, I was already so close from her pussy milking my cock as she came and rode me. My pleasure soon peaked and I pulled out to make cleanup easier and blew my load all over her heaving chest. Cum flew everywhere after an hour of sex with my hot mom, drenching her in droplets and streaks of white until my cock finally eased up and oozed out onto her strip of hair above her open pussy.

It felt so fucking good and was a huge, enjoyable climax that I knew I'd have more of with her now. Thanks to evil Peter.

"You're welcome buddy, the more we can get the better," he chuckled in my head.

**

Everything was cleaned up and we were both dressed before Becca came home, we even remembered to unlock the door. I was sitting on the couch when she walked in. She came over and dropped her backpack on the floor and collapsed next to me on the couch.

"Rough day?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm exhausted, too many tests today and that damn Cobi was a pain in my ass again. He won't leave me alone, especially after that locker room incident. He goes on and on about my 'big titties' he calls them. All his friends laugh and it's getting so obnoxious."

"He's such an ass, I wish there was something we could do but since he's on every sports team the school has practically, he's untouchable," I said.

"No one's untouchable... we just need to figure out something," Becca said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, but enough about Cobi... how was your doctor's appointment?" she asked, taking my hand in hers.

"Good, he did a different test and it seems I have an overactive brain in a certain area. He wants to monitor me but didn't seem too concerned unless I start showing more symptoms."

"Symptoms? Like what?"

"Acting differently than normal, stuff like that."

"Well, you have acted a little different since the accident... it's kind of why we're together now, but I'm not complaining," she said.

"Me either."

"Oh, and by the way... I'm all better and I want to try again," she said, moving on top of me and kissing me hard.

I had to break the kiss and say, "Becca, my mom's home, she didn't go back to work after the doctor."

"Oh, well, crap that sucks..."

"Sorry."

Just then Mom came down the hall and saw us. She walked up and kissed me on the head and said hi to Becca, acting way different than the last few days. She then walked into the kitchen after asking if we wanted anything to snack on.

"You're mom's acting different. Did you guys make up and resolve the problem you were having," Becca asked.

"Yeah, we did... it's all good now."

"Oh good, it was really awkward the last few days. What about Tiffany?"

"Nope, that's still not fixed and I don't know if and when it might be."

"She's not here much anyway," Becca said.

"I know, but there's a reason for it."

"And you can't tell me?" Becca asked.

"I'd rather not."

"Okay, whatever... let's go eat what you're mom's getting for us... food will do me good."

We sat around the kitchen table, snacking on food and talking with Mom for about an hour before starting to work on homework. Mom disappeared and Becca and I studied until dinner time which was when Tiffany came home as well.

She seemed in even a worse mood than then the last few days. Evil Peter told me it was because she wasn't getting any sex again and the longer she went the crankier she would get.

"Sooner or later she's going to come crawling on hands and knees back to our cock, buddy boy. Just you bet," he said.

"I don't know, my sister is pretty stubborn," I replied silently.

Mom and Becca started getting dinner ready and Tiffany disappeared to her room. That's when my body was taken over by evil Peter and I found myself walking down the hall toward Tiffany's door. Evil Peter knocked and an ornery Tiffany said "What."

"Can I come in?" my body said.

There was a long pause and then the door finally opened. "What, Peter?"

"Something needs to change, sis? I don't like seeing you like this?" he said.

"This is your fault, bro," she began, mocking him. "If you hadn't had to fuck everyone in the house then we'd be fine."

"I think you're just mad you weren't the only one," evil Peter said.

"Oh do you... think that's it? Think I'm jealous you were fucking Mom... really Peter! You disgust me. She's your mom!"

"And you're my sister... I recall you not caring about that and really liking the other night."

I watched her face for any sign he was getting to her and when he reminded her of the sex, I saw the memory change her expression for a split second. It went back to angry Tiffany and she tried to slam the door in our face but evil Peter stopped it with his foot.

"Offer's still stands, Tiffany... all you have to do is ask... Mom will never know."

Using all her strength she had gained at the gym, Tiffany forced the door closed, but not before I saw the look of desire flash across her face again. Then I had control back and evil Peter was just a voice in my head.

"See, just a matter of time. We planted the seed... she knows it's an option... I wouldn't doubt we have a visitor to the couch tonight," he said, laughing.

At dinner, Tiffany kept glaring at me when I looked up at her but before the glare I caught her biting her lip once and the look I'd seen earlier was on her face. She was horny, it was clear but how horny. Dinner was nice, Mom was more talkative and I didn't know if Tiffany suspected anything or not. She was pretty self-absorbed so I doubted it. We cleaned up and Tiffany went back to her room and Mom sat down to read a book. Becca suggested her and I go on a walk so we left the house and started walking the same way as school.

The days were getting longer so it wasn't dark out yet and rather nice temperature. She held my hand and arm as we walked and I had no idea where we were heading. She turned at the next street and I realized it was her old street where her mother still lived.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Well, If I'm correct and my mother is still on her normal schedule then she is at the church playing bingo tonight... which means we have my house empty."

"Oh, really?" I asked.

"Yes, really," Becca said walking slowly until she could see her house. "Yep, cars gone... Mom's away."

"How do we get inside?" I asked, getting excited.

So was evil Peter, "Fuck yes, going to get some pussy, some tight ass pussy!"

"Well, hopefully she hasn't removed the spare key in the fake rock in the flowerbed."

We walked up to Becca's front door and sure enough, she picked up what looked like a small rock and with a hidden compartment on the bottom. Producing a key, we let ourselves in. She pulled me quickly to her old bedroom and told me it looked just like she had left it.

"How much time... do we have... until you're mother's... home?" I asked, between the kisses she was barraging me with.

"Good questions, so we know how long we can plow her tight snatch!" evil Peter blurted.

"Over an hour at least," Becca said, pushing me onto her bed and crawling up on me.

My dick was growing hard quickly and she soon found that fact out with her body. She began to grind her pubic bone and sex down on my enlarged penis as we kissed. Becca was all kinds of horny. She broke the kiss and pulled off her shirt giving me a great view of her large breasts practically spilling out of the slightly too small bra she was wearing. She grabbed my hands and put them on her boobs as she ground down on my hard shaft. I squeezed and fondled her breasts, kissed her a few more times and she unhooked her bra which fell down her arms onto me. I tossed it off the bed and went right back to playing with her now bare and excited breasts.

More kissing and fondling before she pulled away and moved down to my shorts, undoing the button and tugging them off my legs. She then pulled back my underwear to reveal my penis. She hesitated, staring at it for a few seconds before yanking off my underclothes. She grabbed my shaft, stroked it a few times before letting go to remove the rest of her clothing.

"Wow, Peter... I want you so bad right now... I've got to settle down," she said, tossing her skirt and panties onto the ground next to my pants.

"We've got time, Becca... just relax," I chuckled.

"Yeah, plenty of time to fuck her senseless!" the voice in my head continued.

She looked so gorgeous, her big round breasts were firmer than Mom's and I think her little belly had shrunk since the last time I saw her naked. Probably not eating as much since she wasn't at home anymore. She calmed herself down and grabbed my cock again, lowering her head to open her mouth.

"Been a while since I've done this. Kind of neglected you. I'm sorry it just seemed like you weren't in the mood lately," she said, sucking my head into her mouth.

"Yeah, the tension in my house has been bad but it's getting better," I said as I watched and felt her travel a little further down my shaft.

I sucked in a breath of pleasure as her hot, little mouth gripped my cock shaft. Damn, I love getting my cock sucked. She, of course, couldn't respond with a dick in her mouth. Instead she sucked the head and started stroking me, learning as she went. She got better each time and took more of my cock in her mouth since last time. I guess, just like Mom, she would get better and better with practice.

"Am I doing good?" she asked, taking me out of her mouth.

"Very good, but you don't have to squeeze so tight with your hand, the skin moves easily," I said, teaching her like my dad must have my mother.

"Like this," she asked, as she stroked my cock once again.

"Yes, perfect. And you can use your tongue by itself and not your whole mouth too," I taught.

She picked up on the idea fast and was soon stroking my cock to perfection and licking my shaft and head and alternating between sucking and licking. Holy shit it felt amazing, she was really learning fast.

"Becca, that's perfect... oh my hell, it feels so good," I said.

She stopped suddenly, "Well, don't cum... I want you inside me before that."

"Oh, I wasn't going to... just telling you how good you're doing," I said.

"Yeah, bitch, start sucking that hog again, and don't stop!" evil Peter shouted. I ignored him.

She smiled at me and went back to sucking it and stroking, trying to take me even deeper but struggling with my length and having to come back up with having taken only half in her mouth.

"So big... I don't know if I'll ever take more," she said.

"With practice I'll bet you will," I said.

"Maybe, but now it's your turn to practice," she said rolling over onto her back.

"What? Bullshit... she better keep sucking!" Evil Peter wanted more.

I didn't let him take over and rolled over onto her, licking her breasts, nipples, and down her stomach to her shaved pubic area. Learning from what Mom taught me, I bypassed diving right in and kissed and licked her thighs, stomach and around her bikini area until finally licking her fleshy lips and watching her little clit engorge to peak out among her folds. She was practically shaking with excitement by the time I finally glided over her plump clit and spread her pussy open with my tongue, she called out in pleasure, arched her body into me and I covered her sex with my mouth and began to eat her out with gusto. My tongue plunged deep into her vagina and I flicked her clit with it as well. Performing everything I had learned with Mom until Becca was a puddle of trembling flesh from a massive orgasm I coaxed out of her with just my mouth.

I was pretty proud of myself. To see her reaction, I knew I had done a bang up job. After several minutes in which she needed to recover, she finally was able to speak.

"Oh my goodness, Peter... I don't know how you could have improved upon that. I have no suggestions at all," she said. "I think I'm more than ready to try your penis again."

"Yeah, no suggestions because your mom taught you so well. Whatever... let's fuck this chick!" the voice in my head spouted off.

I knelt up between her legs and she lifted them for me. She was wet and wide open from the oral and orgasm, waiting for my cock. I smeared my pre-cum around my head and scooted a tad forward, bending my dick down to enter her. I got a great view as my head spread her labia apart and eased into her body. The lips clung to my head, stimulating it as well as adding to the visual. Her lips were longer and fuller than Mom's or Tiffany's, spreading out on my shaft. She was still tight, much tighter than either of the others, but I should have expected that. My cock still eased in relatively easy, there wasn't a pop or sudden give this time, just a smooth entry.