Ravenous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? How did it start?"


She shrugged delicately. "You make me laugh. I don't know when it started. Doesn't matter now."

"No. It doesn't."

One of her hands reached out and stroked my arm. "Kiss me?"

I licked my lips and gathered all of my strength. I leaned over and gently placed my lips on hers, frightened she would crumble beneath my touch, or that I would wake up, cold and stiff, and this would all be some glorious but maddening dream.

She responded to my kiss eagerly, immediately parting her lips and sucking my tongue into her mouth. A little moan made its way from her throat, and that sound alone drove me mad.

I couldn't wait anymore. I had to have her. She didn't resist when I pushed her back and undressed her. We were past the point of foreplay, and now it seemed were we beyond shyness, too. She frantically tugged off my clothes, as well, and suddenly our nakedness was shielded with a blanket she tossed over our bodies.

"I've dreamed about you, too," she confessed, biting her lip. "I want you so bad. Please don't tease me."

"I-I can't. I won't last long."

"Good. I won't, either. We'll make it last next time."

Next time. God, those two words alone nearly drove me over the edge.

I guided my way inside her. It was awkward at first. She moved up when I moved back, and we laughed hard when our foreheads knocked together..

We found our groove, though, feeling each other's bodies in the fire's glow. I found that she made the most delicious noises when her throat was played with, and she learned that I was a goner when it came to dirty words. Her breasts and curves were just as lush and sweet as I thought they would be.

It was fantastic, but it was over too soon. She reached down and played with her clit as I thrust in and out of her body. In hardly no time at all, she clutched me desperately and said she was coming. Her eyes held mine as her pussy fluttered, then tightened, on my cock. I shuddered above her, knowing my orgasm was coming very soon. I reluctantly pulled out and jacked my cock, moaning when I rubbed the head against the soft satin of her belly. I didn't stop until pulses of cum lined her skin.

"Holy fuck," she panted.

I couldn't speak. I collapsed on top of her, kissing her nipples reverently. When I could speak, I whispered, "Thank you."

The stars glowed white above us. I never really appreciated them before, not until all of the luxuries of life had been taken away.

"It's a spectacular night," I murmured.

"Mm."

We eventually separated and put out the fire. It was too dangerous to keep it going for so long, especially so close to the house. We redressed and climbed into the tent, making sure we had our weapons close by, just in case.

"How strange," she said in the darkness sometime later.

"What do you mean?" I wondered if she regretted it.

"I never thought I could have room in my heart for anyone but Nash. You and Rachel snaked your ways in, though, and I'm glad."

I found her hand in the blackness and kissed it. "Me, too."

"Will we make it, you think?"

I didn't know how to take the question. She could have been asking if we'd make it through our sharing experiment, or she could have been wondering if I thought we'd really survive the incessant zombies.

It didn't matter. I only had one answer.

"Yes."