Pizza and Pussy: Daphne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked her for a bit longer once she'd finished cumming so that I could savor how much wetter her pussy was but, once I felt like I was getting close to cumming, there was still something else I wanted to do. I reluctantly slipped out of her and moved up to straddle her ribs, laying my cock between her luscious tits. She squeezed them together against it and I started to slide it in and out of her cleavage. Even compared to her hot, wet, snug pussy, fucking her tits felt absolutely awesome. I braced myself against her headboard as I looked down, admiring her full tits, large areolas and thick, hard nipples. She was watching my cock as it peeked repeatedly from between her tits though I doubted she was getting much out of this. Since she'd now cum three times and I hadn't yet, I don't believe that either of us felt that this was unacceptable.

My orgasm continued to slowly build as I relished the pleasurable feeling of sliding my cock between her soft, smooth tits. Looking down, I wondered if I shouldn't have held them together against my cock myself just to fondle them some more but, since I'd fondled them quite a bit as she'd been riding me and I expected there would be plenty more opportunities, I figured I'd just focus on how good they currently felt against my cock rather than how good they'd feel in my hands. It didn't take too long before I could feel my orgasm getting much closer and, although I'd love to have fucked her tits for a lot longer, I knew that, not only did I need to be cognizant of how much time I was spending but also that, once again, this wasn't likely to be my only opportunity. As I noticed her licking her lips occasionally as she watched my cockhead disappear and reappear, I decided that I wasn't even going to finish on her sternum, this time at least.

Just before I was ready to spew, I slipped my cock out from between her tits and moved forward, pointing it toward her mouth. As it approached, she opened up and accepted it, wrapping her lips around my rigid shaft. I moaned as her hot mouth engulfed my tool then slowly slid up and down. She'd released her tits and was now holding my ass, pulling me deeper into her warm, wet mouth which just had my orgasm continuing to build even faster. Again, I was in no rush to be done but I also didn't want to make her late for work. I savored the building pleasure resulting from her skilled cocksucking as my cock became thicker the closer I got to cumming. There was no question with this as well that I'd have preferred to enjoy it for much longer but, not only could I not have held back even if I'd wanted to, I expected that there'd be plenty of opportunities to enjoy her cocksucking for longer.

When I started spewing into her mouth, I let out a longer moan but she maintained her composure and just swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off. The pleasure was intense but all too soon I was completely spent and slipped my softening cock from her mouth. I moved off and lay beside her on my back, catching my breath and recovering, so she rolled onto her side and lay her arm across my chest.

"That was everything I'd hoped it would be," she said.

"Agreed," I replied, "I think we should definitely do this again."

"You can count on that," she said, so we talked for a little bit about how to go about it. There were definitely some mornings that I wouldn't be available because of work commitments and she expected that there would be mornings that one of her roommates might stay home. There was always her car in the parking lot again, but that would be less appealing on cold mornings. We agreed that starting every morning in her bed would be our preference but that we'd take what we could get. She also promised that, if we couldn't see each other, she'd send me photos to make sure I don't forget how she looks naked or close to it.

"Okay, I'm going to need to go get in the shower," she finally said.

"You sure you don't need me to join you?" I asked.

"I would love that," she replied, "but I'd certainly lose my job because I'd never make it on time."

"Okay," I said, "but promise me that one of these mornings we'll make time for that."

"You've got yourself a deal," she promised. I gathered my clothes and pulled them back on while she found her robe and slipped back into it. She checked to make sure none of her roommates had returned and, since the coast was clear, walked me to the door where we made out for a couple of minutes before I departed and headed to the office.

12