Just a Dream...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!" she cried. I felt her hand working at undoing my pants.

"Jill!" I cried in shock.

"Shh!" she panted, finally succeeding. "Don't ruin this by waking us up!" I don't know what I might have replied, but it was all lost when she took hold of my cock in her small hand.

"Fuck!" I moaned. "Jill this is so wrong!"

"It's not real," she replied as she started stroking my cock slowly.

"It feels real!" I argued.

"You're cock is so big! This has to be a dream!" she gasped, continuing to stroke my dick with long strokes.

"Maybe you're right," I whispered hoarsely as I took a moment to lean forward and roughly kiss her lips. She accepted it without complaint.

"You know I am!" she panted when we broke apart. "In real life I could never do this!" Jill took my head and pulled my face between her breasts. I groaned into them and started kissing like mad.

My hands found my cousin's ass and I rubbed it with a deep slow motion through her clothes. My fingers occasionally slipped between her legs. Her jeans were damp there and I could feel the heat emanating from her center.

"That feels so good!" she moaned, causing me to slip one hand down the back of her pants. Her ass was soft and round and felt amazing, but my fingers quickly worked their way lower. I froze when she stopped stroking my cock. I thought Jill was going to stop me, but instead she unsnapped her jeans.

"You slut!" I whispered realizing she was trying to give me better access.

"Only in your dreams!" she replied and took hold of my cock once more.

"My dreams aren't this good!" I groaned and slipped my fingers between her legs. She was too busy moaning to respond.

My cousin Jill's pussy was soaked and swollen. I desperately wanted to taste it, but I knew that wasn't happening. The trunk was simply too small for me to shift around enough. I worked first one and then two fingers into her.

"Kiss me!" Jill demanded and I happily complied. Our tongues danced in each other's mouth as our hands drove each other crazy.

I was so involved with kissing her that it actually took a moment for me to realize she had put the flashlight back on. It wasn't shining in our faces, but there was enough light that I could make out Jill's expression.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"I want to see the passion in your eyes!" she said.

Her own lust was plain to see. It made me groan and start kissing her again. Jill returned my kisses before making her way down to my neck. Her kisses there reminded me on how we ended up like this, but I was too far-gone to care.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and brought them to my mouth. The smell was intoxicating and I licked my fingers and tasted my cousin for the first time. Jill looked up from my neck and watched. Her eyes were afire.

I moved my hand back down and slipped it in her pants again. Her pussy was steaming hot and she moaned when my fingers found the entrance. I worked her pussy hard this time and made sure to rub her clit every so often.

"I want this!" she suddenly said and shifted around.

I wasn't sure what she meant until she pushed my hand at her pussy away and directed the head of my cock between her legs. I felt the soaked folds of her pussy lips against me. A jolt of pure pleasure shook me, but it was quickly followed by an overwhelming concern about what was about to happen.

"No!" I cried, pulling back. "We can't! We're cousins!"

"It's only a dream..." she began to argue, but I cut her off.

"Even in a dream we can't!" I cried.

"But..." she tried again. I turned away from her and refused to talk about it. I was desperately afraid that if I did, I'd weaken and give in. Jill tried for a few more minutes, but I ignored her. I decided I was going to stay facing away from her and unresponsive until we were free from the trunk.

Eventually my cousin gave up. I heard her shift and turn away from me. The flashlight went out. I was just about to sigh in relief when I heard her crying.

'Shit!' I thought, still refusing to turn or say anything. That lasted all of ten seconds. Jill was my cousin and I loved her. Despite everything, I didn't want to hear her like this. I turned toward her.

"Jill, I'm sorry," I said. "But it would have been so wrong."

"It was just a dream," she said between sniffles. I put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed.

"Some things shouldn't happen even in dreams," I said softly.

"You wanted me!" she argued. "I saw it in your expression. You wanted me just as much as I wanted you!" I moved closer and hugged my cousin from behind.

"The dream me, maybe," I admitted. She surprised me with a laugh.

"Of course the dream you," she said. "Because if he is so much of a prude that he wouldn't take advantage of a half naked girl trying to seduce you, then the real life you must be well on his way to becoming a priest!"

"Gee, thanks!" I said, rolling my eyes and hugging her again. We both laughed. I felt myself responding to Jill's body against mine, but refused to think about it for the moment.

"Please cuddle me," she said softly after we stopped laughing. I should have said no, but her tone demanded it.

"Okay," I said, surprised by my sudden need to swallow. "For a little while."

"Thanks," she said.

I spooned Jill. She took my hand that was laying across her in both of hers and pulled it to her chest. It wasn't really sexual, but I couldn't help feel the swell of her breasts against the back of my hand. Again, I swallowed hard.

Neither one of us had buttoned our pants, but we were both still dressed. Jill's curvy ass rubbed against my hips and I fought hard not to react. It was a lost cause. The truth was, just the smell of her was getting me hard.

"I'm being poked," Jill said tentatively.

"Not you," I whispered, my lust doing things to my mind. "The dream you!"

"Really?" she asked. I could hear the smile on her lips. Jill shifted my hand she was holding and suddenly I was cupping her full breasts. I pulled her hard against me. I felt my cousin reach behind herself and squeezed my ass.

"We aren't going to make love!" I gasped, I think more trying to convince myself then Jill.

"Of course not!" she cried, surprising me. "Cousins don't make love even in dreams!"

"And what about before?" I got out as Jill worked her hand between us and into my pants. Her small hand touching my cock felt amazing!

"You don't understand. I didn't and don't want you to make love to me," she said, squeezing my cock hard. "That would be wrong. I just want to feel this inside me."

"Oh shit!" I groaned. "You wanton little slut!"

"Only in your dreams!" she gasped, pulling my cock free of my pants. She rubbed the head against the bare skin at the base of her back.

"I'm not going to fuck you!" I insisted. "Dream or no dream!"

"Okay," she said agreeably, but then she let go of my cock long enough to pull her pants and underwear past her hips. My cousin was basically mooning me. I couldn't see it, but I could imagine it!

"I said I'm not..." I began, but she cut me off.

"I know what you said!" she interjected, taking hold of my cock and rubbing it against her ass. I moaned into her ear. Jill twisted her head and used her free hand to pull my lips to hers.

Her tongue danced in my mouth and across my lips. I felt her other hand shift my cock lower, but at the moment I didn't care. I kissed her madly and continued to squeeze her breasts.

She brushed the head of my cock against her lower lips and it came away damp and even harder. I wanted her desperately, but I knew it was wrong.

"Don't!" I insisted.

"Pretty please!" Jill said, her voice thick with lust. It was the first time I'd ever heard my cousin say those words. Dream or no dream, I knew what it took her to say them.

"Oh fuck!" I cried and pushed the head of my cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes!" she nearly screamed, pushing back against my cock hard. "Take me! I want to feel your cock deep inside of me!"

I growled and pushed more of my cock into her. It felt amazing! It wasn't long before my cock was fully embedded in her.

"So big!" Jill moaned. "I've never felt so full!"

"It feels so good!" I groaned into her ear.

"You can pull out now," she panted. "Or..."

I couldn't answer. Not in words. Instead, I started stroking as hard and fast as our confined space would allow. Jill cried out happily and met me thrust for thrust.

A part of me was screaming for me to stop! I was fucking my cousin! But it was a small part that was completely overwhelmed for the moment by Jill's need and my desire.

I felt my cousin cum in the middle of my fucking. Her pussy tensed and was suddenly even wetter. At that moment I couldn't stop if I wanted to, but I was able to slow down for a time.

"Thank you!" Jill cried when her orgasm was done. "Thank you so much!"

"Just a dream," I grunted, picking up the pace again.

"If it's just a dream, then I guess it's okay for me to say whatever I want," she said.

"Like what?" I asked despite my growing orgasm.

"Like please fuck me!" she gasped. "Fill me with your cum!"

"Oh fuck!" I groaned and started slamming in and out of her again. It wasn't easy in the confined space and we were both going to have more bruises than I cared to think about, but I was too far gone to care.

"It feels so good!" she moaned a few moments later.

"You're so hot and wet!" I growled as my orgasm grew near. "You're going to make me cum!"

"Do it!" she cried. "I want to feel you fill me!"

"But..." I began.

"Cum in me!" Jill demanded. "You have to. It's not like you have a choice. You either cum in me or spray all over the trunk. Bob and Ned will love that!"

"Are you sure?" I barely got out. Jill once again twisted her neck far enough for me to kiss her. I groaned and said, "You really are a slut!"

"I'm your dream slut!" she whispered excitedly. "Not shut up, kiss me and cum in me. Pretty please!"

That was all it took. I drove my tongue and cock deep into my cousin. Jill cried out, knowing what was coming. My orgasm took me and I filled my cousin's pussy with so much cum I was afraid it was going to spurt free. Jill's second orgasm hit somewhere in the middle. We kissed like mad until we were both done. Afterward we lay in silence.

"That was amazing," I said through my euphoria.

"Just a dream," Jill replied as she pulled up her pants and buttoned them. For some reason her words made me feel better.

I refused to think about it for the moment as I put my cock back into my pants and closed them. Jill fixed her top and in a few moments we were once again spooning. This time I was the one who moved her head far enough for us to kiss. It was far gentler than before. It lasted only a moment before we both settled into the trunk.

"Thank you," Jill said softly, clearly half asleep.

"It's too bad we're cousins," I found myself saying.

"Don't worry," she said. "I dream about you all the time."

12