John Smith Inc. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not paying any attention to the couple, he replied.

"Yeah, he's in the studio. I think they're on a break. Your timing may be good."

"Thanks," Wendy said, saunter forward leading the two candidates towards the studio.

Watching Wendy's ass as she led the other two, he began visualizing her naked again. Remembering that her ass was her best feature, despite she believing it was her tits. "Her tits! That's it. What the fuck happened to her amazing rack," Realizing what was wrong, he inhaled to ask her, when the thought completely vanished from his mind. "I have more important things to do, the warehouse needed inventorying." He thought.

Penny smiled, as she watched his face change. He wouldn't be disturbing them. Wendy led them down the hall and into the large room labeled "Studio One". It was well equipped and resembled what you'd expect to find in any professional Hollywood studio. Rick was bent over a computer reviewing the recent footage he'd just shot.

"Hey Rick, how's it hanging?" Wendy asked the director. The place was empty except the four of them, and a young intern who was giving head to one of the leading men. Rick had been focused on his task and didn't notice them on the opposite side of the studio. The guy just sprayed her face with cum, it was dripping off her face. Despite squeezing her eye closed, he'd still managed to get some in her eye, when she blinked, she hated when that happened. It was everywhere. He had a lot of cum. She stood, found a towel and they left together.

Rick looked up, and replied, "Long and to the left, growing by the second. It's good to see Wendy." Recognizing her voice, he pulled himself away, standing he greeted her with a kiss, and a squeeze of her ass. She didn't seem to have bothered with panties, he noticed. When the kiss ended he asked about her friends.

"This is Penny and Curtis; they think they have what it takes to get into the business. Curtis has a big cock, Penny a long talented tongue, among other things."

"Really? I'd like to see that. Go ahead and disrobe, both of you."

~~~

Months after their first party; they all decided to gathering twice a week at Lisa's home, it was big and close to the campus, and not far from where the other two lived. Deciding to alternate the days, to be discreet. On those days, they would watch a movie, go for a swim, or just fuck. The four of them were becoming like family.

Everything in the three professor's lives just got better. They dressing nicer, added a little more makeup, changing their hair color and style. Their professional appearance was more important and they dressed a little sexier. Ida Mae received the most complements; she was told several times that she was beautiful, causing her to blush in the sweetest way.

When they weren't fucking, they were exercising or doing yoga. The pounds and inches began to melt from their bodies and they felt good and healthy, acting younger and more alive than they had in years. Colleagues suspected there was romance in their lives; they would never have suspected it was a student they were all fucking and each other.

Spontaneously, one by one they began giving Evan small gifts. It began with food cards and then simple clothing items such as shirts, graduating to pants and slacks. A few weeks later, after they'd fucked each other silly, they presented Evan with the keys to a brand-new Porsche 911. All three women contributed. Lisa traded in her husband's Porsche, getting really good deal to upgrade. Ida Mae took care of insurance, tax and license while Connie paid the balance, and the upgrades, such as custom interior and custom wheels.

Stunned by their generosity, Evan politely refused, it was just too much. He told them he benefited more; what they'd taught him about sex would fill volumes of books. Besides, he enjoyed their company, they were easy to talk to and he loved their intimate time together.

Nevertheless, the professors insisted. They didn't know how or why they felt so rejuvenated and happy, but they attributed it to the sex with Evan. They admitted that this thing wouldn't last, and this was simply their way of recognizing this special time and saying thank you.

Evan knew that he could influence people into giving him whatever he wanted, the old Evan would have taken advantage of these women. But it wouldn't mean nearly as much. He'd taken his master's unspoken advice and given of himself unselfishly and it came back one hundred-fold. Nevertheless, he still felt a little apprehensive for accepting such an expensive gift.

But to be honest, Evan had been doing a little work on his professors, behind the scenes. He pushed thoughts encouraging them to exercise. For Ida Mae, he had compelled her to care more about appearance. While for Connie it was to be more discriminating in what she ate. The biggest lift was the rejuvenating their middle-aged bodies, removing cellulite as they slept and other physical irritations.

When Ida Mae found that her bras no longer fit anymore. She should have been surprised that she'd grown a full cup size, but Evan had groomed her to simply accept the changes and enjoy them.

Connie should have noticed that her ass was shrinking, and her clothes were fitting much better, particularly when she discovered she could fit into many of the long-forgotten outfits she kept in the back of her closet.

As for Lisa, the one who started it all, she may have received the most. She should have noticed that her orgasms were getting stronger and even more enjoyable. It didn't take much effort for her to get off. Her nipples and breasts were just as sensitive as pussy. And best of all, she could focus her mind more easily, and concentrating difficult task became simpler. In fact, everything seemed effortless. Lisa even decided to dust off the old novel she began many years ago. It lay dormant on the desktop of her computer, a constant reminder of her failing as a writer. But now, the words were just pouring out of her. When she wasn't teaching, exercising or fucking, she was writing.

Evan was a kept man. His appetite for sex was growing and his recovery time was nearly nonexistent. He bedded more than a few lucky coeds that caught his eye, but never missed a chance to be with his women. And now that he had transportation, he surprised Ida Mae and Connie several times a month for a little one on one fun. He never disappointed. He was surprised by how different they were when it was just the two of them together.

Connie was especially passionate and could fuck for long periods of time before begging him to stop. Ida Mae had become an expert at fellatio.

~~~

At JSI, after the successful release, "Summer Tan" was the talk of the nation! Companies like Proctor and Gamble, Lever Brothers Johnson & Johnson began to notice the little company. And as for "Tittie Grow", the marketing department had yet to decide on a more marketable name, it was ready for its launch.

All the human trails were successful and the FDA fast-tracked its approvals. The products affect would last between three to four days before another application would be needed. The retail price was $29.68 for an eight-ounce spray bottle, good for four to five applications. Almost all retail chains wanted to sell it, including the "big box stores". With two new revenue streams the profits were estimated to be just under a billion annually. JSA investments in their agents and people would no longer be drain on the company. They were on a path to the "Fortune 100", and their CEO Tammy Bowen reluctantly granted interviews, modestly crediting her team of employees and scientist for their successes.

Acquiring a small library of data on breasts cancer and reviewing it, John had his team consider unconventional scientific approaches. Asking questions like, "What if this particular treatment worked, what would the results look like?" or "How would a particular cure have to work in order for the treatment to kill the cancerous cells?" His team came up with several ideas, but they were novices in this field. They suggested he should recruit a few scientists experienced in cancer research. John was already in the process of doing just that. These experts would find the right set of situations where John could simply make a molecule react in a way it normally wouldn't, thus producing the cure. It was just a matter of finding the right one.

~~~

It was mid-morning; the sun broke through the normally shaded windows and Chance's guests began to stir.

As for himself, a man well over two hundred years old, Chance required very little sleep; he'd fucked all the women at least twice as the mini orgy continued into the early morning hours. He pushed Rose and Toni from his bed an hour ago to begin preparing breakfast.

The tropical nights were warm but comfortable, the orgy ended when people just became too tired fuck or suck any longer. Comically, some were still entwined and simply dosed off. It was a bit of shock for some to find themselves together, sticky with cum or with strange tastes lingering in their mouths.

Maxine woke to find herself with her head resting on her son Bobby's thigh, his morning wood inches from her mouth. She was amazed to see her daughter Barbara in a similar situation, only it was her brother's head resting between her legs.

She should have been upset, at her behavior and that of her children, but remembering how much sex she'd had and how she enjoyed each climax made her giddy and eager for more. She just kept coming, it was wonderful. She fucked her son more than once. She ate her daughter's pussy several times and she reciprocated too many times to count. The more she reflected she realized she'd had sex with everyone in the house several times, including their host, Chance. She never thought she'd fit his huge cock inside her but she took it all and then some. He stretched her to her limits and she ached to have him inside her again.

For Jill Davis it was the same, but different. She was so happy to have been freed from her captors, even happier to see her mom and dad. She loved her parents very much. It was strange to wake with the memories of having sex with them. She couldn't explain how it happened, but she didn't regret a minute of it. Her father fucked her in all three of her holes, cumming on her tits and in her ass, while her mother licked those same orifices clean. She happily returned the favor. She too was astonished to realize that she'd had sex with everyone, reliving it made her happy and horny. She worried it was a result of the perversion she and her girlfriends had suffered at the hand of their kidnappers. Then she remembered how happy everyone was as they shared intimacy during and after sex.

As everyone woke, they found plenty of towels and robes placed nearby. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the smell of bacon, eggs and other foods helped bring the group around.

A few of the women stuffed towels between their legs, but were reluctant to cover themselves. Last night had left them feeling more loved than they ever thought possible. Lou and Bobby's morning wood was put to good use as Ellen and Debra utilized both for their own pleasure. The rest couldn't resist the coffee or went off to the bathroom. Chance watched from the balcony overlooking the great room as his guest seemed to suffer no ill effects or have remorse from the impromptu orgy.

Toni and Rose worked together making sure there was plenty of food, and drink, no one dressed, except Toni and Rose who wore aprons that hid very little. Soon everyone was eating and sitting in small groups discussing the night's activities. There were plenty of giggles and laughter, a little petting and several kisses as it looked as if things were about to resume again.

Clad in a pair of boxer briefs that fit like a second skin, Chance walked among his guest. He smiled and had bright smiles returned. Everyone was happy and greeted him as you would expect. He wondered if they were still all under the influence of the potent potion, but no one seem to be acting out of character, except they all remained naked, fondling each other, as they ate and drank.

Chance knew he'd have to say something, what he didn't quite know. But the light mood everyone was in would make things a lot easier. When he'd reached the center of the room, all eyes were on him. He looked at them. Remembering the looks of ecstasy on their faces as they came, each one different none seeming to regret it. The only two other men, Lou and Bobby also wore huge smiles. Apparently, they too had appreciated their experiences.

"Good Morning, I can see by your faces that everyone seemed to have no regret about last night, and early this morning." He paused to give anyone who hadn't a chance to speak, no one did.

"Let me say that it wasn't my intention that you be drugged, turning this family reunion into a family orgy. It was an unintended mistake."

Lou Davis took that opportunity to speak, "Mr. Goodwin, may I call you Chance? I'm a pretty good judge of character, and it was obvious to everyone that you were as surprised as all of us. It was the wine that did it, right? It was very delicious, by the way. I just want to know one thing, where can I get a case of that stuff?"

Everyone laughed. Chance told the story about the wine, leaving out its origins and who actually sent it to him. He apologized and asked if there was anything, he could do to make it up to them.

Maxine Baker, jumped at the chance to speak. "My only regret is that my husband wasn't here to enjoy this. And since I can't take back any wine for him, I guess I'll have to slowly ease him into our new lifestyle."

"Really," Chance asked, clearly not seeing this coming. "You are going to continue to fuck each other?"

This time is was Debra Cook's chance to speak. "Well of course we are!" Pausing for a moment to think. "How does that saying go? How are you gonna keep'em down on the farm, once they've seen Paree?" Everyone laughed and she continued. "Our eyes have been opened, no one got hurt, we all loved it, each other and we love you. We know it has to end, here at least, but when we get back home, we all intend to continue to love our family and each other. We're not sure where this will lead, but we're going into it with our eye wide open." Everyone in the room cheered.

Chance understood, that explained their reluctance to dress. "Well, you are welcomed to stay as long as you like. I may not be accessible, as I have many matters that require my attention." He turned to Maxine. "Maxine, you are welcomed to invite your husband again. You too, Joann and Debra, I can send my jet for them both."

Debra acting as spoke person said, "As tempting as that is, I speak for all of us by saying that won't be necessary. This was a lovely experience and we'll always cherish it. But we'd just fuck it up if we tried to duplicate this magical accident. We've some plans in mind on how to bring our husbands in to the fold. What we would like, however..." she paused, "would be asking too much to continue this experience until tomorrow morning when we will have to head back home?"

"Not at all," Chance said. "One more day to play is the least I can do. Please let me know if there is anything you require."

"There is just one more thing," Lou Davis said. "Would Toni and Rose be free to join us again?"

"I'll need to ask them, but I'm sure they love to." Chance agreed and turning towards the kitchen to see both women smiling broadly and nodding their consent.

And so, as if there was no more to say, Chance watched as they turned to each other and resumed where they'd left off. Chance smile broadly as he watched until he was pulled into the group and his boxers discarded.

~~~

Scaling the wall effortlessly, while following her tracker which seemed to be leading her towards the main building. Pausing only for a moment Elizabeth checked one more time to make certain all her electronic devices were silenced. The last thing she needed was her cell phone going off or Apple Watch chiming at the wrong time.

The property had a lot of trees to hide behind, but there were many large open areas, reminding her of a small park. The property was much bigger than it appeared from the street, several acres she guessed, with four or five separate structures. She was led past the main building to a smaller one just past the huge pool.

She froze, seeing an armed guard walked out of the shadows, he moved with purpose, had she been seen? She'd learn later he couldn't see her, but for some reason was coming right at her. Within range of her mind probes she did a light scan. He was expecting company.

She was close enough for her to hear his side of the conversation with his command. "...right in front of me?" He whipped his assault rifle around. "Infrared is detecting a heat..."

"Shit!" Elizabeth swore, dropped quickly to the ground and rolled hard to her left three times.

"This must be the right place, if they are being careful enough to use infrared. Being invisible isn't going to be enough; I wish I'd learned this sooner. If I could mask my body heat with some sort of coolant or mask," Elizabeth lamented.

There was a faint click and Elizabeth thought she'd been found. The armed guard was still approaching her last position. She felt a cool substance sliding all over her body and then heard a familiar voice in her mind.

"Elizabeth, don't be alarmed. You've just activated your new heat signature mask. It's an upgrade part of your invisibility infrastructure. You don't have time to talk and you must be in stealth mode or you wouldn't have triggered it. When you have time to discuss things you know how to reach me. Out!"

The guard was almost on top of her. She stood with practiced silence and walked backwards and behind a nearby tree, careful not to step on any loose branches.

"There's nothing out here. Perhaps you need to get that thing recalibrated?" The guard said as he swung his assault rifle about looking for intruders.

Confident that she was now completely undetectable, Elizabeth followed her tracking device to the building. It seemed to have a basement, unusual for buildings in Southern California, and this building like the other appeared to have been newly constructed, perhaps in the last year or two. That meant it probably had the latest security protocols. The guard surveyed the area a little while longer and then began to head back to the building where Elizabeth suspected her abductee was being kept. This gave her an idea.

At the door he tapped in the security code and pulled the door open, unnoticed Elizabeth slipped him inside behind him. She made a mental note of the code, for later reference and followed him to a large room that served as their command center, break room and lounge. Two large guards were reviewing the video of the mysterious heat signature while a fourth guard sat in an overstuffed chair texting on his phone.

"See, it was there and then it just disappeared," the two security guards manipulated the footage looking for a clue.

Elizabeth watched the replay and had to agree that it looked like a person. She thought about erasing it but that would simply make them more suspicious.

"It's time, Frank, your turn to check on the sluts. Make sure they are still alive. Remember to check their breathing. If any of them die, it's our asses."