Gym Buddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little awkward after. There I lay on Rob's bed covered in my gym buddies semen and neither of them were saying or doing anything. Their cocks were shrinking and the session was over. I finally spoke as the semen started cooling and running every which way.

"Umm, could I get something to clean up with?"

Rob seemed really happy about being able to leave the room. He jumped off the bed quickly and rushed away. That left Eric kind of standing there looking embarrassed and not knowing what to say. I didn't say anything either, just waited for Rob to return. He finally did and I watched Eric back away as Rob handed me a towel. I cleaned myself up and sat up. Both guys were already getting dressed.

"Yeah, okay then, so that just happened," I tried to joke.

They chuckled a little but I could tell they had no clue what to do next. I finally got off the bed, found my clothes and got dressed as well.

"Can I get a ride back to the gym, my cars there?" I asked Rob.

"Oh sure," he said and after we were all dressed we went back out to his garage.

It was dark by then and the drive back to the gym was extremely awkward as I sat between the two guys that just fucked me. I quickly got out after Eric let me out the passenger side and said the only thing I could think of.

"That was fun guys... I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

I got in my car and drove home, wondering the entire time what they were thinking. They sure started acting strange right about the time their orgasms ended. Guys are weird sometimes.

I got home, showered and couldn't fall asleep because I wondered what they would do when I saw them again. Would they act totally different around me now? Should I tell Jenna what I just did? Should I stop going to the gym all together? I replayed over and over in my head what I did with them and how insane it actually was. They will never see me the same way again. How could they? Chances are they will expect the same thing again and again now. Guys always do. Could I do that again? Did I want to?

Obviously I had a lot on my mind and don't remember when I finally fell asleep.

12