Fucked a Slut, Watched Two Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned Lucy around on my lap, kissing her mouth at first and she voraciously sucked my tongue in response, but quickly I broke the kiss and began licking down her chin and neck towards her chest. I had Lacy standing next to me, leaning over me from the side, so the girls could see Lucy's naked, petite boobs as I devoured them in my wet lips. Wrapping my mouth around one of her pretty titties, I started sucking it in my lips, making it all wet, my tongue running circles around her hard nipple. Then I repeated it on her other boob. Both teen girls were stilling very still, intently staring at the show Lucy and I were putting on for them. I typed, "do you like watching this?" Both girls smiled toothy-white grins, and Amanda confirmed, "Mmm definitely!"

I pushed my mistress down to her knees, right by my side, as I turn sideways in the chair -- so the petite Asian female was kneeling between my spread-open, hairy thighs, viewed sideways from my computer. My pulsating cock was making a stiff tent, stretching the clean, white fabric of my underwear, and Lucy could easily smell how hard it was. A wet spot was growing around the shape formed by my bulbous cockhead. I smile to the girls in the monitor, as I pushed Lucy's slim face downward. She dutifully stuck her tongue out, and teasingly she begin licking my penis back and forth, through my underwear-- feeling its heat, smelling it, almost tasting it, knowing it was driving me nuts.

As Lucy was licking my shaft, I typed to the girls, "If I strip naked and show you my cock, will you both show us your pussies?" Blaire grinned as she read that, but I coujld see how nervous she was, so I quickly add, "Even just for a second?" But her blonde friend Amanda was ginning ear to ear, and the young slut quickly responded, "Deal!"

I read aloud to Lucy the exchange, and she didn't need further instructions from me. Staying on her knees in front of me, she peeled down my white underwear, exposing my rigid, married manhood and fat, hairy balls. I leaned back, spreading wide, proudly showing off my dick to the teenagers on the webcam as well as to my horny girlfriend. The 18 year olds on the webcam grew huge eyes, watching the married adult cock appearing on their computer screen, seeing how wide my shaft was, and the mushroom head at the top, plus the fact balls dangling beneath. Smirking, I reached over to type, "If you like what you see, prove it -- show us your pussies, girls!"

It took only a split second for horny Amanda to stand up, facing the computer, and with her face lit up in a grin she peeled down her panties -- but just onto her thighs. Her pussy was shaved, and on my laptop monitor Lucy and I saw her pink lips, glistening wet. She lets my girlfriend and I look for just a few seconds, before pulling her panties up to cover herself. Then, as the pattern had developed, it was her friend's turn. Blaire nervously stood up next to her friend, and she yanked her black thong down her thighs. Her cunt had wispy, dark hair, and she didn't show it long, before covering it again.

Now that I was sitting naked in front of the computer, I had Lucy just lean back a bit away from me, as I grabbed my dick in my hand. Lucy took the keyboard and, at my direction, asked the girls if they want to watch me jerk it a little for them. Lucy typed what I told her -- that I thought both girls were fucking sexy and hot, they were making me so hard, and I was going to fuck Lucy violently because of it. Lucy snickered and liked that last part. Lucy added that she was wet too, seeing their hot bodies. The girls snickered and giggled, their eyes staring at the sight of my fist wrapped around my shaft, jerking it up and down slowly, making the head grow for them.

Again at my request, Lucy asked them to take their bras off. Blaire rolled her eyes, certainly knowing the request was coming, but Amanda had the opposite reaction. She didn't even type anything nor bother to ask her friend, but instead she instantly reached behind herself to unfasten her white bra. She pulled it off herself, showing again those perky B-cup boobs, larger with a more definite round shape than Lucy's titties. Amanda's pale-pink nipples were obviously stiff and hard, pointing at her computer.

Next to her, Blaire hesitated, but after a moment she too doffed her black bra too, showing her divine, large C-cup breasts, with long, dark nipples so hard. Perched side by side on a chair facing the computer, the now-topless girls just smiled at Lucy and me through the computer, arching their backs with hands by their sides, showing off their naked 18 year old breasts.

I kept jerking off, slowly, eyeing the tits in the computer monitor but also staring at Lucy's topless body. I had Lucy type to them: "If you two rub your nipples together, we'll let you watch Lucy jerk my cock." I giggled at the offer, as did Lucy, and she and I saw the girls laugh and look at each other, unsure if the other girl would want to go through with it. But playfully, not sexually, they put their arms behind themselves and turn to face each other, and they bumped their chests together. Then they fell away laughing. It was funny to watch, but not a sexual encounter. So Lucy quickly wrote, "Make it feel good, do it longer!" The two girls looked at each other with big eyes, their faces blushing with some guilt, but after that brief pause they pushed their breasts together once more. This time, with Lucy and me staring at the sight, the horny girl friends grazed their hard nipples over the other girl's nipples -- brushing boobs on boobs, fucking their tits with tits. It obviously felt good, they didn't stop, they actually were staring down at their bosoms pressed together and they continued rocking their chests side to side a little, in soft petite motions, grazing their hard, stiffened nips over each other's equally-hard nips and soft breasts.

They fulfilled their bargain, so I leaned back and took the wireless keyboard from Lucy, allowing her to kneel again in front of me. Her petite hand reached out, and I moaned as she clasped my throbbing boner in her small fist, then she began slowly jerking my meat up and down, squeezing the fat shaft, feeling how fucking hard my married erection had grown, with precum oozing out of my cockhead. Both topless girls were watching it too, loving the sight of my girlfriend jerking my fat, hard penis.

My eyes were on the two naked pairs of tits on the computer, while I was feeling the attention of Lucy's small hand around my married dick. I typed to Amanda and Blaire, "OK girls, do you want to see Lucy suck my dick?" Both girls give us the thumbs up, mouthing "OH YEAH," as Amanda then confirmed, "Yeah we do!" But I quickly shot back, "Well I'll let you see her suck me -- but FIRST, each of you has to lick or suck the other girl's tit!" To make the request more acceptable, I added, "Just for a few seconds if you want."

The girls pause, staring at the words, mouthing them as they read them. Then they shrieked with cackles, then looked at each other in dismay. Blaire, I could see, was saying to Amanda something like, "no way, really?" But Amanda wasn't waiting. The blonde was so horny, she grabbed her friend's body at her shoulders, and instantly leaned forward so the blonde's mouth shot to the brunette's big breasts. With Lucy stroking my penis, she and I watched as Amanda's pink tongue shot out, licking a circle around Blaire's long, stiff nipple. Blaire cackled again, laughing as she mildly freaked out, pushing Amanda away quickly. But Amanda held her ground, gripping Blaire more forcefully, and her thin lips went back in for a second lick -- this time, suckling Blaire's stiff nipple into her wet mouth. I could see Blaire's face change; her jaw trembled, her eyes rolled, she shuddered and gasped at the warm feeling of her friend's mouth around her stiff nipple. Then, Amanda released Blaire's tit and sat upright, arching her back, pushing her B-cup beauties towards her friend, wanting the same. Blaire looked at the computer to be sure we were watching, then she gathered her breath and leaned down. I watched Blaire's mouth open, and she sucked Amanda's nipples and some of the tit into her thick lips, suckling her friend's breast. "Keep going," I typed, and Blaire did, mouthing Amanda's boob, suckling it back and forth, then licking and sucking the girl's other pale breasts. Lucy could hear me gasp, watching the brunette sucking the blonde's tits, and her fist squeezed my aching dick a little harder, pumping a little faster.

I pushed Lucy's head down, and without hesitation she opened her mouth, swallowing my throbbing boner. My cock was aching for her tongue, steaming heat into her mouth and against her tongue. Lucy look up at me with those sexy, slanted Asian eyes, watching my face as I watch her -- not the monitor -- sucking my dick. Wrapping her lips around my cockhead, she sucked just the soft, wet helmet, before sucking a couple inches of the shaft too into her mouth. Then after bobbing on my shaft a bit, she release my penis from her lips and start licking my shaft -- up and down, from my cockhead to my fat balls, licking those too, lathering every inch of my penis in her saliva.

The teen girls were riveted at the sight of my adult boner in Lucy's teen lips. I typed, "Like that?" and Blaire typed for Amanda, "Yeah, don't stop." I put a hand on Lucy's head, making her bob up and down on my cock, hearing her sucking it as I filled her mouth with hot meat and her nostrils with the musky aroma of hard dick. I could feel an orgasm already starting to swell in my balls. So I typed, "Wanna watch me cum all over Lucy's face?" Both girls got bright-eyed and grinned, and Blaire immediately wrote back, "YEAH!" But I want to get something for it, so I responded, "OK I'll shoot cum over Lucy's face, but first let me see you two make out -- start kissing each other."

I actually had no idea if they would really do that, but seeing Lucy sucking my boner, the girls were turned on. The blonde and brunette licked their own lips, staring at each other and blushing, as if testing each other's resolve. But, both so horny, they moved together, opening their mouths. Lucy and I watched the high school students push their lips together, their tongues out, their eyes half-closed, and the girls start French kissing. "Oh shit!" I grunted, watching the sluts shoving their tongues into each other's mouths. Amanda was the aggressor, attacking Blaire's mouth with her petite tongue, but Blaire kissed back too and sucks her friend's tongue. Then they broke off, smiling proudly that they did what I wanted, with saliva dripping from their lips.

Watching the topless teenagers kissing like lovers had me so close to cumming. Holding Lucy's head firmly by wrapping her long, black hair around my fist behind her skull, I moved her mouth to hover in front of my dick as I simultaneously grabbed my penis. Spreading my thighs, leaning back, I aimed my prick right at her gorgeous face. Lucy looked up at me hungrily, wanting it, the slut loved being showered in sperm. Then I began watching the computer monitor, both to see the girls' reactions as well as to make sure my webcam was going to show Lucy's face being splattered with sperm. Her face and my cock were squarely in the middle of my webcam's view.

Jerking harder, gasping, I grunted and started to spew. This was a painful orgasm, my balls instantly hurt as they erupted, shooting semen down my shaft and out the tight hole of my cockhead. Streaks of my hot, gooey jism squirted out of my prick, jetting into Lucy's face, splattering loudly. I watched her close her eyes as she feel me deposit a load of cum on her forehead, eyelids, nose and cheeks, and the cum continued to dribble. On the monitor, the teenagers were licking their lips, watching me cumming on Lucy, smearing her face with my babymaking sauce.

When Lucy lean up to smile at the girls, showing them the mess I just made on her face, the two teen girls were staring at Lucy like she was their hero or something. I could tell from the looks on their pretty faces, they very much adored the show. But, there was much more to cum, literally and figuratively.

I typed my next offer to them. "If you two make out for two minutes, 120 seconds, I'll time you, french kissing, then I'll let you watch me FUCK Lucy." The girls stared at each other then at me, and Amanda confirmed the deal by replying, "You promise?" They could see my reaction but I typed it anyway, "Oh I promise!"

So the topless, 18 year old BFFs, still sitting on that chair in front of Amanda's computer, turned towards each other, settled in each other's arms, arms wrapped around each other, and they push their mouths together. I looked at the clock, only loosely timing them, as the horny sluts start making out. Amanda was into it immediately, sucking Blaire's tongue and then pushing her tongue into Blaire's mouth; and Blaire sunk into the embrace, keeping her mouth open and enjoying the girl/girl attention.

Lucy observed me staring at the sight of the two girls making out, seeing how much I loved it. Inside Lucy's thong, her shaved bald pussy was drenched, she couldn't wait for it to come out and play, and I could smell how wet she was. Her entire body was trembling in sexual needs. I had her stand next to me again, while the girls were still making out for us. Amanda half-opened her eyes to see Lucy standing there topless, but she didn't break the kiss with her hot friend Blaire. I lift a finger -- saying "1 minute" -- and kept the girls sucking each other's tongues. Lucy and I laughed; in actually, I had them go at each other about four minutes, almost five, until they finally fell apart, gasping for air, both so horny. The erotic girl/girl kiss was so stimulating, they didn't realize -- or didn't care -- how much past 120 seconds they'd gone.

"Like making out?" I typed to them, smiling. Even though I just had an orgasm on Lucy's face, watching those two hot teens making out a few minutes already had my cock is about ready to go again. I continued, "You two look like girlfriends -- you should do that a lot more when you're alone!" Blaire blushed, brushing long dark hair from her fleshy cheeks, while Amanda responded, "Maybe we will?" I saw her eyes looking at my again-erect penis through the webcam, and she typed, "Your cock is hard again!" I proudly explain by typing, "I'm a horny adult, it's why you should fuck guys like me and not teen boys at school."

But getting back to the deal we'd made, I typed, "If I'm going to fuck Lucy, I need to get her naked." I paused, smiling at the two sluts through the computer, before adding, "And guess what you both have to do, too, after Lucy gets naked?"

Amanda responded a second later, already thinking what I was. "You want us to get naked too?"

"Oh yeah!" I typed back, snickering, hearing Lucy moan next to me. I saw Lucy squeezing her buttcheeks, her cunt was so wet she was trying to relieve the pressure by pressing her thighs together.

With her short, petite, thin body standing next to me as I sat on the hotel room chair, I dug my thumbs inside the tight strings of Lucy's black thong arching over her slim hips, pushing down, peeling off the garment from her crotch. Lucy's cunt was so drenched, the fabric of the thong was soiled and it clung to her skin until I yanked it down hard. Peeling her thong even lower, I let it fall to her ankles so she could step out of it. Then, I spun her to face the webcam, and had her sit back down on my thick knee. My erection rubbed her butt from the backside, as her asscrack straddles one of my thigh bones. With my strong arms to prop up her torso, she leaned back and pried open her legs, showing off her pink, bald cunny; in the computer monitor I could see the same thing Amanda and Blaire could -- her glistening-wet cunt, dripping, waiting me to fill it.

"Isn't Lucy so hot?" I typed to the two girls, and both teenagers nodded, staring at my girlfriend's Asian pussy in the monitor. I added for color, "Lucy's cunt fucks lots of cocks, especially married men -- don't you both wish you grow up to be like her?" I laugh, realizing Lucy was only a year older than the other two sluts.

Amanda knew it was her turn, and she stood up again in front of her monitor, wearing only her white panties. Her hands bunched her panties over her hips, and in a swift motion she bent forward and yanked down the undergarment. Sliding her panties down, she let them fall to the floor, then she stood upright -- totally nude. Her shaved, bare teen cunt was visible again, so pink and wet. The blonde remained on her feet, but she stepped out of the way to the side, so her brunette friend could disrobe too. Blaire paused before standing in front of the computer monitor, then she yanked down her black thong, exposing her teen cunt half-covered in wispy, dark pubic hair.

The teen girls stood hip to hip now, naked, showing Lucy and me their tits and pussies at the same time, with their heads now out of view above the top of the frame. I had Lucy stand up too, turning her back to the webcam, showing off her perfect small ass, while I had her bend forward so her arms were on my shoulders. I reached around her body and fondled her small asscheeks again, prying them open, exposing her asshole and pussylips from the rear side. I even briefly touched Lucy's puckered butthole and wet pussylips, rubbing juices from her pussy onto her ass and buttcrack, while the naked teenagers stood motionless, watching me playing with my girlfriend.

So turned on by what she was seeing, Amanda instinctively stood with her thighs open, showing her pussy more, watching me through the monitor staring at her vagina. Blaire's thighs, meanwhile, were mostly closed, as if embarrassed to show off her sexy teen cunt.

I had Lucy again on my thigh bone, leaning backwards and spreading open, showing off her cunt to the two girls once more. I reached down to her pussy and, without any hesitation, I started finger-fucking Lucy. I stiffened one finger and drove it powerfully into her wet hole, as deep as the tightness would allow, and kept hammering my finger downwards in rapid pumps until it loosened slightly, allowing deeper penetration. Lucy squealed, almost crying, so turned on, letting me manhandle her vagina. When I had my one finger all the way inside, the knuckles of my fist punching her pussylips, I stiffened a second digit and drove both fingers simultaneously into Lucy's cunt. Her legs stiffened and her body shook, as her hands reached up to my arms and neck to steady her body. With her thighs spread wide open, Lucy allowed me to finger-fuck that tight teen cunt for the other two girls to watch on the webcam. Indeed, Amanda and Blaire were standing still, facing Amanda's computer, undoubtedly riveted by the sight of my married fingers inside Lucy's twat.

With my free hand, I reached over to the keyboard and typed, "Take ur laptop to your bed now." Amanda paused but did it. I saw the view of her webcam shaking and turning around as the computer was carried for a few seconds. The video shook and finally settled into place at the foot of the girl's bed, facing her headboard. The nude blonde girl sat down in front of the computer, back against the headboard, spreading her thighs to reveal her 18 year old bald pussy again. Blaire took a seat next to Amanda, her knees bent up and together, her legs hiding her pussy that way.

As I was finger-fucking Lucy, I slowly typed to the two girls on the webcam, "Now put ur fingers in ur cunts as I finger Lucy."

I was so horny I was barely breathing, both from furiously finger-fucking Lucy and balancing her body on my leg, while hoping the two girls would begin masturbating for me. Again, I wasn't sure if I was over the line; and again, I wasn't, they did as I asked. Amanda slid her hand down to her own pussy, rubbing her clitoris a few times, then she stiffened one finger and slid it into her vagina. Blaire, too, aching for stimulation, reached down to her cunt, teasing her clitty in her public hair, before pushing a fingertip inside her tight hole. The brunette's brown eyes rolled, her head fell back and she started squirming, feeling herself pleasured by her own finger. Amanda's eyes stared at the computer, watching me finger-fucking Lucy's divine cunt while Amanda was doing the same thing to her own white teen pussy.