Eleven Inch Harold Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But instead of giving him a hard time, Mrs. Pinchitt moaned as she sucked as much as she could into her mouth. All the time she sucked and licked his dick, she moaned and whimpered. She even licked his shaft all the way down to his hairy balls. Harold pulled her to her feet and kissed her. Mrs. Pinchitt grabbed him by his hips and pulled him to her. She ground her hips against him, as her tongue searched the inside of his mouth. When the kiss broke she held him. "Please fuck me! Shove that big black cock back up into my pussy. It's so hungry for it. I've never had a dick like this. I want to feel it stretch my pussy. I want you to fuck me till I can't stand it."

Harold kissed her hard. "I told you that you would be begging for this black dick. Now get on that bed on your hands and knees." Mrs. Pinchitt smiled as she got up on the bed in the position he told her to. She even wiggled her ass as she stuck it up in the air. Harold got behind her and slapped her across the ass. Then grasping his dick, he directed it to her cunt. With slow, deliberate strokes, he fucked her. Mrs. Pinchitt was soon moaning and begging for more. She begged him to shove it deeper. She begged for it to be faster! And smiling behind her, Harold smiled as he complied. He grasped her white cheeks and pried them open. The scent from her fucked pussy rose up to him. And he inhaled deeply.

Harold gazed down at the dark puckered hole of her ass. Reaching over to the night table he grabbed up the jar of Vaseline. He scooped up a big gob with two fingers and rubbed along her crack. Mrs. Pinchitt cried out as he roughly pushed his fingers up her ass. "I told you that I was gonna fuck you up your big white ass." Mrs. Pinchitt whimpered and tried to move. Harold slapped her hard on the ass. "Don't make me tie you up. You've been a good girl so far." With that, he pulled his dick out. Then he placed it at her hole. Slowly he pushed his dick in. "Argh! Oh god! You're splitting my ass open. Oh please! No! Take it out! It hurts! It hurts!"

Harold stopped his push while Mrs. Pinchitt took deep gasping breaths. Then Harold began to slowly rock back and forth. Harold worked his dick slowly. Sinking deeper into her tight hole. And all the while, Mrs. Pinchitt whimpered. But as she relaxed, Harold's dick sank deeper. He rubbed more Vaseline along his shaft and around her hole. Suddenly Mrs. Pinchitt moaned. "It feels like I'm trying to take a shit!" Harold fucked her slowly. And soon, she responded. "Oh yea! Fuck my ass, Harold! Work that big log up my shitter! Oh shit! I'm being fucked in my ass! Just like I've always wanted. Oh Harold! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna… Ahhh! I'm scummin! I'm scummin!" with that, her body shook and she fell to the bed pulling free as she fell forward.

Harold walked into the bathroom and washed his dick off. When he came back he lay on the bed next to Mrs. Pinchitt. She just lay on her stomach breathing heavy. Then she slowly crawled up to him. She pulled him to her and kissed him passionately. Then she worked her mouth down to his still hard dick. She sucked and licked him until he came all over her face and hair. And then he watched as Mrs. Pinchitt rubbed his crème all over her tits. He fucked her with his semi-hard dick until she came again. Then she pulled him up and they walked into the shower. She got out first and told him to take his time. When he came out, now fully dressed, he found her dressed and sipping on a drink. She handed him a drink and an envelope. He tucked the envelope in his pocket.


"No silly! I want you to look at it!" Harold sipped his drink as he opened the envelope. Then he began to choke. The check was for $5,000.00. Mrs. Pinchitt smiled as the harsh liquor burned his throat. When he stopped choking, he looked at her. "Mrs. Pinchitt! I can't take this much from you!" she smiled and waved her hand at him. "Nonsense, Harold! You've given me more than I could ever imagine. That's a small price to pay. But I warn you; I'll make you work even harder next time. Now come and kiss me and be on your way." Harold was in a daze as he drove back to work. In Mrs. Penworth's office he told her how much he had been paid. She smiled at him as she handed him the promised $2500.00. They talked about his project and then she told him he deserved to take the rest of the day off.

12