Cornhusker Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my desire to fuck her tits, I wasn't even remotely ready to finish fucking her snug, slippery pussy. It just continued to feel hotter and wetter the longer she was riding my cock and she was clearly building toward another orgasm. I liked that she seemed relaxed enough that it didn't appear as though she was going to have any issues with cumming. Of course, she'd had plenty of time to anticipate what we'd be doing and she had really expressed her desires more as having the opportunity to have sex with me, not having the opportunity to cum with me, so the orgasms may have just been a bonus in her mind so there was no pressure to try to cum. I knew that her experience up to that point was limited but I was not aware of how many different partners she'd had, though I assumed they were probably around her age and didn't have much experience themselves. I think it was primarily my experience more than any specific skills or talents that was helping me to guide her toward her own orgasms.

She continued to ride me harder and faster the closer she was apparently getting to cumming and her tits were bouncing enticingly. I was pushing up into her while holding her ass so that I could give her maximum penetration each time she dropped down. When I did glance up from her bouncing tits to her face, she had her eyes closed but her mouth was hanging open to let out longer and louder moans. She finally dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, silent for a moment, before crying out and starting to shake as her orgasm hit. Since they weren't bouncing any longer, I brought my hands around from her ass to fondle her tits again but otherwise just lay there while she was cumming. Her orgasm appeared to be another intensely pleasurable one, which is exactly what I wanted for her given that she'd apparently been considering something like this long before she'd let me know she was interested.

Once she finished cumming, she remained there, sitting still with my cock embedded inside her as she caught her breath and recovered. When she was ready to go again, instead of having her go back to riding me, I had her move off to the side but remain on her knees. I got up and moved behind her as she lowered her head to the bedspread, her ass up in the air and looking awesome. I ran my hands over it a bit before guiding my cock back into her snug, slippery pussy, causing both of us to moan. As I started to slowly fuck her, I suggested that she reach back and caress her clit to heighten the pleasure she'd be feeling. She'd shared a few videos of herself masturbating so I knew she was aware of how to caress her clit to provide the greatest amount of pleasure. Once I had a good rhythm going, I reached forward to cup her swinging tits while I was sliding my cock in and out of her. I don't know which I was enjoying more, hefting her big tits in my hands or fucking her young, snug pussy but I'd lean toward the fucking. I'm sure she was enjoying being fucked more than having me fondling her titties.

Eventually, she began to push back and ultimately began setting a faster pace. I ended up just giving a thrust each time her ass connected with my hips while continuing to fondle her tits. When it started to sound like she was getting close to cumming yet again, I straightened up, reluctantly abandoning her swinging tits, and made sure I was giving her my full length when she pushed back. The smacking sound of my hips contacting her ass not only got louder but also more frequent. I was looking down at her ass, watching it jiggle each time my hips smacked into it. Not only was the smacking getting louder but her moaning was, as well, at least up until she pushed back and held there with my cock fully embedded in her pussy. She was silent for a moment then let out a cry as her body started shaking. I pushed into her a few times as she was cumming, relishing the fresh flood of lubrication into her already slick pussy.

When she went still and silent, I slipped my cock out of her and had her roll onto her back. Rather than mounting her in the missionary position and starting to fuck her again, I moved up to straddle her ribs and laid my cock between her tits. She watched with a sort of bemused expression as I squeezed her tits against my cock and began to fuck her cleavage. The soft, smooth flesh of her tits felt outstanding even compared to her snug, slippery pussy so I was moaning immediately. I was looking down at her big tits and large, light pink areolas while brushing my thumbs over her hard nipples as she watched my cockhead peek repeatedly from her cleavage. I doubted she was getting anything out of this aside from amusement but, since she'd already cum three times compared to my once, I doubt she was put out by it.

Fucking her tits definitely lived up to my expectations, the only disappointing thing being that I couldn't take advantage of those beauties every day for that purpose. If nothing else, it would help inspire me to find ways to see her again in circumstances where I could lay my cock between those fleshy beauties. In the meantime, I was committing that pleasurable feeling I was experiencing to memory so that I could think back and recall it during times when we weren't able to see each other. Yes, that's how good it felt. Feeling it would have been enough to get me there but, with the visual aspect of looking down at her big beauties and my cock between them, as well as her cute face with that almost smirk on it, I was getting closer to cumming pretty quickly despite maintaining a slow pace. I don't think I necessarily gave any indication that my orgasm was imminent, unless she could feel my cock swelling even more between her titties. When I started to spew onto her sternum, her eyes went wide and she opened her mouth, though my spurts weren't quite forceful enough to reach that far. I continued to fuck her tits while I was cumming on her chest, stopping only once I was fully spent. When I released her tits and moved off next to her, she started to spread my cum around while licking it off of her fingers.

"I'm surprised that you seemed to like fucking my tits so much," she finally commented.

"I enjoyed fucking your tits, fucking your pussy and fucking your mouth," I replied, "and I'm sure I'd enjoy fucking your ass, if you'd let me."

"Given how much I've also enjoyed everything else," she replied, "I'd be up for giving it a try."

"We probably should have talked about his before," I said, "because I didn't bring any lube. I could probably run out for some, but I have another idea. I'll just need a little recovery time first."

The first time I'd fucked her mom's ass, it had been without lube and it had gone just fine but, since we were neither in a rush nor in any danger of being caught, I thought that it made sense to utilize the time and resources we had available. There was another technique that I'd also used with her mom that I was certain would end up being more enjoyable for both of us.

"Until then, I'm glad you suggested rubbing myself while you were fucking me," she said, "I never would have thought to do it myself."

"You must not watch porn," I replied, "those ladies are always rubbing themselves or someone else. You really have to take charge of your own orgasms, though, even during sex. You won't always be able to count on a guy to get you there. And never be shy about sharing what feels good and what doesn't."

We continued talking for a little while and, as we did, I eventually began to explore her body since I had it right there in person with me. I examined and fondled her tits, licking and sucking her nipples as well; I parted her thighs and admired her trim bush and pussy, probing and caressing it with my fingers as well as licking and sucking her clit; I rolled her over and massaged her ass before running my tongue over her asshole. This wasn't my plan for lubricating it in order to fuck it but, by this time, I was well on my way to recovery and told her my plan so we headed into the bathroom and turned on the shower. We climbed in and only wet ourselves down enough so that we could lather up some of the hotel-provided body wash. She got my cock good and soaped up then turned around and I did the same between her ass cheeks. After confirming that she was ready, I guided my soapy cock between her soapy cheeks then eased it into her asshole. She let out a noise that sounded like a combination of pleasure and pain but didn't indicate for me to stop.

I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her tight ass and, despite having already cum twice, I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. Fortunately, I wasn't going to have to worry about leaving her in the dust because I probably hadn't been fucking her ass for a minute when she suddenly gasped and started shaking. I knew from experience that, once that initial discomfort passed, the pleasure was incredibly intense. After that first orgasm, she started pushing back, setting a faster pace. Instead of trying to match her pace, I would just push into her each time her ass hit into my hips, so that she'd get the full length of my cock. I also couldn't resist reaching around to soap up her big titties as we were fucking. I don't know that my hands on her tits helped her toward another orgasm but I'm pretty sure that fondling those big beauties again caused my cock to become slightly harder and thicker. I believe it was this that caused her to have another orgasm pretty quickly as opposed to me fondling her soapy tits.

Our steady pace was interrupted by that second orgasm but, when she recovered, she went right back to about where we'd been. I realized that, with her hands braced against the wall of the shower, her pussy was receiving no stimulation. She clearly didn't need help in reaching orgasm with my cock sliding in and out of her ass but, as I was feeling my own orgasm building, I was thinking maybe she could have one more momentous one before I blew a load into her ass. I slid my hands down from her tits, over her ribs and along her waist then over her abdomen to her pussy. I started massaging her clit then slipped a finger into her while continuing to give a thrust each time she pushed herself back on my cock. I don't know how she managed to maintain the pace she was setting but her moaning was getting louder and longer and I suspected that, if I had any neighbors, they were hearing everything.

We didn't technically cum simultaneously but it was pretty close. When she was right on the verge, she stopped pushing back onto my cock so, while continuing to finger her pussy and caress her clit, I started pushing into her, setting my own pace. Just before I started cumming, she let out a cry and started shaking. I didn't stop what I was doing to her pussy, or her ass for that matter, while she was cumming and before she'd quite finished, I started blasting my load into her ass with a grunt. I kept thrusting as I was cumming, keeping everything going until I was fully spent a moment later. Only then did I move my hands away from her pussy and back up so that my softening cock slipped out of her ass.

"Holy shit, dude," she said when she turned to face me, looking like she was almost in shock, "that was out of bounds."

I couldn't do anything but smile so we kissed a bit then rinsed all of the remaining suds off and thoroughly cleaned my cock. We shut off the shower and grabbed a couple of towels, drying ourselves and each other then hanging them up since we'd need them again in the morning. Before we retired back to the bed, she asked for a moment alone in the bathroom and, since I'd just thoroughly reamed her ass, I was not surprised but was, of course, accommodating. I went and propped up the pillows on the bed, sitting up against them as I waited for her. When she was finished and came to join me, I wished I'd thought to grab my phone to shoot video of her as her tits were bouncing below her big smile.

"I cannot believe how much I enjoyed that," she said, crawling onto the bed, her tits swinging, and kissing me.

"And everything is okay?" I asked as she sat beside me.

"A little bit sore," she confirmed, "but more like a sore muscle than like anything was damaged."

"Okay, good," I replied, relieved. I knew she'd enjoyed it but I didn't want that to have come at a cost. There was no further ass fucking that night, though we did try out the armchair and the small table in the room. She straddled me on the armchair then, after cumming, I took her from behind while she knelt on it, leaning on the back of it. I also fucked her while she lay on the table then as she bent over it. We used the bed a bit more, too, and I fucked her tits and ate her pussy and she sucked my cock. When we finally went to bed, we were thoroughly exhausted. Unfortunately, I had to meet my coworkers for breakfast before we hit the road back to the office the next morning, so there was no sleeping in, especially if we wanted to get in a few more orgasms.

Despite all of the orgasms the previous evening, we both woke up horny again. Knowing we didn't have the luxury of time like we did the night before, we had a plan so that we could do almost everything we wanted to before we went our separate ways. When she started stirring, I reached over to fondle her closest boob so she reached down to stroke my cock, which was already at half-mast. As soon as we were both awake enough, she positioned herself over me in a sixty-nine and pumped my cock briefly before engulfing it in her hot mouth. While she was sucking my cock, I ran my hands over her ass and ran my tongue along her slit, which was already overflowing with her pungent juices. I briefly lapped them up before slipping a finger into her and focusing my licking and sucking on her clit. She moaned around my cock, which was good because I definitely wanted to make her cum, but I was thinking more at that moment about savoring my last opportunity to eat her pussy until we were able to figure out how to see each other again. I was also savoring the feel of her mouth as it slid up and down my cock; it felt like she had actually gotten even better due to all of the extra experience the night before.

As I was sliding my finger in and out of her pussy and it continued to become even wetter the longer I was licking and sucking her clit, I had an idea that I suspected would provide her with an even more intense orgasm and that I hadn't tried yet. I had only fucked her ass that one time the previous evening but, in addition to finger-fucking her pussy, I started to slather some of her copious juices around her asshole, which elicited a positive reaction. I could feel my orgasm building as she continued to suck my cock and was pretty confident that she was building toward hers with a high degree of pleasure. When it felt as though she was right on the verge, I slipped my finger from her pussy and eased it right into her asshole. She stopped sucking my cock for a moment as she let out a cry and her body started immediately shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit as I slowly slid my finger in and out of her ass.

Once she'd finished cumming, I slipped my finger free and let my head drop back as she renewed her oral efforts on my stiff cock. I couldn't just lie there and enjoy it, of course; I was also caressing her ass or fondling her dangling tits. Mostly, though, I was focused on the pleasure I was feeling as her mouth slid up and down my tool while she gently pumped the base. Gradually, my cock began to swell even more as I was getting closer to cumming but she never hesitated and just continued to repeatedly engulf as much of my length as she could manage. When I exploded into her mouth with a louder moan, she successfully swallowed my load without even a pause in her cocksucking. Only once I was fully spent did she let my cock fall from her mouth and move off to the side.

"I think you've gotten even better at that just since last night," I told her.

"Well I did get plenty of practice," she replied, "but who knows when I'll get to do it again?"

"I'm definitely inspired by last night to make every effort to get together again," I said, "so let's work on how and where then I'll figure out when."

Knowing that our remaining time was limited, we got up and headed to the bathroom where we got the shower going and got inside. We took turns wetting ourselves down then grabbed the body wash and started to slather each other, our entire bodies this time. By the time we'd fully washed and rinsed, I was fully rigid again and she was ready to have her ass penetrated. We finished up the small bottle of body wash as she lathered my cock and I lathered her ass crack. Once we were both ready, she braced herself against the wall and I guided my cockhead between her cheeks. Without too much effort, I slipped into her and she let out a passionate moan that echoed through the small, tiled room. Holding her waist, I started slowly sliding my cock in and out of her tight asshole and, before I even really had a good rhythm going, she gasped and started shaking. I continued what I was doing as she enjoyed her orgasm and slipped my hands up to cup her big boobs, for my own benefit not necessarily to further stimulate her. Once she'd finished cumming, she was pushing back on my cock and setting a faster pace so, as with the previous evening, I was just giving a thrust each time her ass hit my hips.

I dropped a hand down to her pussy since I knew with her bracing herself against the wall that it was unattended. I still wanted to fondle her tits so I kept one hand there while the other was massaging her clit. It didn't take long before she had another orgasm but, even though it threw off her rhythm, I continued to fuck her ass, fondle her tits and caress her clit. After another long and apparently highly pleasurable orgasm, she resumed pushing back again and my own orgasm began to build in earnest as well. As with the previous night, I was trying to consciously commit every sensation to memory as the level of pleasure just continued building. I'm sure my cock began to swell even more as I was on the verge of cumming again and I have no doubt that this contributed to Kenzie having another orgasm right before I started blasting my load into her ass.

Once again, it wasn't a simultaneous orgasm but it was pretty close. She'd stopped pushing back as she started cumming so I started thrusting which got me the rest of the way there so that I started cumming. I would have called it overlapping orgasms rather than simultaneous ones. She finished cumming before I did but, once I was fully spent, I slipped my cock out of her ass and backed up under the water spray again. She gradually straightened up and turned to face me with a dazed but smiling expression. We traded places once I'd cleaned my cock thoroughly so that she could rinse the suds from between her cheeks. That done, we shut off the shower, grabbed our towels and dried off before stepping out. She didn't need a moment to herself immediately but got one before we left the room as we were getting ourselves done for the day ahead.

We were doing good with time so we didn't need to rush to get done but there was no time for any more fooling around and, unfortunately, Kenzie was soon covered up again for the first time since the previous night when I'd undressed her. I was happy with the amount of time we'd had together, though, and for everything we'd been able to experience our first time together. Once we were both dressed and done and packed up and ready to go, we grabbed our stuff and headed out. We'd agreed that, once we were outside the room, we'd act like we didn't know each other but we ended up in an empty elevator so we had one last opportunity to make out. Exiting into the lobby, she headed right out to her car while I went to check out then I joined my coworkers and went to breakfast. I was happy that someone else was driving because I hadn't gotten much sleep so I napped most of the drive back.