Astarte Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gideon! How can you..." She stopped, seeing the laugh on his face and in his eyes.

"Well, didn't you?"

"Even if I did..."

"Even if? C'mon, Mom, admit it!"

"Okay!" she laughed, "I enjoyed it, a little bit."

"Aha! I thought so," he said triumphantly, and captured her lips again, his tongue invading her mouth and engaging hers. She struggled briefly, then relaxed and let him kiss her, without responding, her hands against his shoulders.

When he broke the kiss and pulled away, disappointment was written all over his face. She asked, "Why are you dressed already? You going somewhere?"

He nodded. "I'm going to start back to school early. I have to study and I want to get started on the house hunt." Hurt and shame were visible in his eyes. "Mom, I..."

"Hush," she said, putting her fingers against his lips. She replaced them with her lips for only a second. "We'll talk about it later." The smile she gave him was full of love and amusement. "When pigs fly," she added, indicating that, as far as she was concerned, the subject was closed. He nodded his understanding and glanced at Sally.

She had watched the exchange with more than a little interest and amusement. She was sure her mother was becoming aroused, and wondered how long she would continue to resist. When Kate had become passive, Sally was sure she had decided to give in, and was more than a little surprised at Deon's response. She also understood her mother's message, and simply shrugged when Deon glanced at her. "Later," she mouthed to him, her hand to her ear in the classic telephone sign.

Deon was on the road shortly after noon. Over breakfast they had made arrangements for Sally and Mary to drive up for Freshman Orientation the next weekend. He had just cleared the northern city line and was reaching to activate his hands free dialer when Astarte appeared next to him in the car. Her smile was bright enough to light a small city. "Are you pleased with your weekend?" she asked him.

"More than pleased," he grinned back. "And a bit puzzled. You said Mom was going to have my baby, but she seems adamantly opposed to any kind of suggestion of sexual contact. And why would she need help? She's healthy and fit as a horse. And you must have planted the suggestion in my head about houses, because I know of a number of three bedroom apartments. My boss lives in a building full of them."

"Such impatience," she laughed. "You will have to trust me about your first two questions. To answer them would reveal too much about the future and possibly tempt you to alter it. Continue to gently tease and press Katherine as you have been doing. Consider it extensive foreplay for both of you. About the house, I learned of a professor at the nursing school, a Ms. Hill, who was just granted a sabbatical for the upcoming school year, and is looking for someone to house sit. She sent the notice to the housing office yesterday afternoon. She is expecting you this evening."

Joan Hill, associate professor in charge of the Community Nursing Program at the University, answered the doorbell at seven. She was surprised to see such a young man standing at the door. Tall, dark haired, but fair-complected and attractive, she noted that he would start the hearts of most of her students racing. "Mr. Davies? Please step in," she invited. "You seem to be a little younger than I had in mind. I specified graduate students or faculty. May I ask what year you are in?"

"I'll be the equivalent of a second semester junior, ma'am; but don't worry, we won't be having any wild parties or a lot of friends over to study and raise any kind of ruckus. It'll just be my sister and myself and frequent visits by my mother when she isn't traveling for business."

Your sister and mother? What kind of business..."

"My mother is a computer designer and consultant, for the superfast, multi-banked computers used for research and industrial control. She has clients all over the world."

"I see, and your father?"

"Passed away when I was seven. I'm sorry, ma'am, what does this have to do with..."

"Young man! If I decide to rent my house to you, I will be turning over a life time of precious memories to you for safekeeping. How I get the information from you to make that decision is my business.

"By the way, how did you learn that I was renting my house out? I just notified the housing office yesterday afternoon."

"I have a friend who works there. They knew I was looking for a good sized house. I'm sorry, Ms Hill. Forgive me if I seem impertinent. It's just that," he hesitated, searching for the words he knew would convince her to continue. "My mother is a very successful woman, and sometimes with us, just takes over. This is the first time she has let me do something this important to all of us. I want to do it right, and I guess I'm a little anxious."

The nearly 60 year old Ms Hill smiled at her young visitor. She could remember a time almost 40 years ago when she had been in a similar situation set up by her father. "That's quite alright, Mr. Davies; don't fret. Would you care to see the house?"

"Thank you, and please, feel free to call me Gideon."

Ms Hill simply smiled and turned to lead him on a tour of her house. A large ranch style house, there was a master bedroom with a queen size bed, a guest room and office on the main floor along with a good sized modern eat in kitchen, a formal dining room and living room. In the basement, besides the laundry and furnace rooms, were another bedroom and a den/tv room with a wet bar.

When they entered the den, Deon saw a peculiar object lying on the coffee table in the center of the room. He walked over and picked it up. "What..."

"Oh dear! What is that doing out? It belonged to my son. When he was 17, he wanted to drive cross country with his girl friend without any supervision. My husband told him when pigs fly. So my son used a radio controlled dirigible and made a flying pig. One day my husband came home from work and saw a pig flying around our front yard. He didn't, as he was fond of saying, know whether to spit or shit, but Buddy, our son, got his trip. I'll put it away before I leave."

"Uh, no, please don't. The pig statement is a favorite of my mother's. I'm sure I'll have reason to use your son's, uh, argument." Deon laughed. "I think I may be presumptuous here. I want to rent your house. It feels like home just walking through it. What kind of rent were you looking for?" He was shocked when she stated a figure less than half the amount he and his mother had budgeted.

She offered him a cup of tea, and, over it, they made arrangements for him to take possession the following Wednesday.

Monday morning, he got to his class early and stopped by Bertie's office to see if she were in yet. He was happy to see her door was open, and knocked before pushing it open. She was sitting at her desk, and looked up as he entered. When she saw him, she smiled.

"Good morning, miracle worker!" She blushed, feeling her lady tingle.

"Good morning, yourself. I take it you and Fred had a good weekend."

If possible, her smile got wider and her eyes shone brighter. "You could say that, but it would be an understatement," she laughed. "We outdid our honeymoon, and we thought we had a lot of sex that week.

"I don't know how to thank you, other than what you have scheduled for us. I'm really looking forward to our next time together." She arose from her seat and walked around the desk to stand in front of him. "Any idea when that will be?"

Deon bent down to nuzzle the bend in her neck where it met her shoulder. Kissing and nibbling on the flesh there, he asked, "Could you do an overnight?"

"What?"

"Wednesday, I'm moving into a house, out in Hickory Heights. If you can, I'd like you to spend the night with me. Would Fred let you do that? Come for dinner, stay for breakfast? Just you and me?"

"Oh, damn you! I'm wet already. Yes, I'll come. Give me the address Wednesday. Now, unless you're going to fuck me, get out of here; I have to change my panties before class."

Later, on the way out of class, he flashed her a smile. Seeing him, she returned it, thinking "You little snot," as she felt the familiar response in her lady; "Damn, Freddy, I hope you're ready, 'cause we're gonna be busy tonight."