Any Other Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I fucked Trudy when she was virgin and she was nowhere near tight as you.” He moved his hips back and forth in a slow, steady motion. “I’m gonna enjoy fucking you.”

Mikey put her hands on his sides. She didn’t want him to know, but she was going to enjoy it as well. She was unable to move her own hips because he had his entire weight pressing her down into the bed, but she just held onto him for the ride. She ran her hands up over the stretched, bulging muscles of his chest. He was sweating and his skin was slippery.

Her cunt was finally getting wet enough to let him slide his cock in and out. He started moving his hips much faster. Mikey was moaning out loud.

Someone knocked on the door and it opened. Leo stuck his head in.

“Jer, man, how much longer you gonna be?”

Without stopping, Jer snapped at Leo, “I paid my fifty, man, I’ll take as long as I want.”

Leo laughed. “I told you you’d like her, I told you.”

“Yeah, you told me, now get the fuck out.”

“Hey, man, you take much longer and I’m gonna charge you double. I got other guys waiting for her.”

“I’ll take my time and you won’t charge me double. Now get the fuck out of here.”

Leo closed the door, snickering, his hand over his mouth. Jer sighed and picked up his pace again. He rocked her for another minute, then grunted. Mikey felt his cock throb inside her, and felt the warm fluid of his cum spreading through her belly. He slowed, groaning as his cock throbbed over and over.

He sighed, then lifted himself off her. His cock came out of her tight hole like a huge cork, releasing his cum, which spilled from her like she was a bottle tipped on its side.

Jer sat on the edge of the bed and picked up his pants. Mikey did not move, laying with her legs spread and panting hard. Jer licked his finger tips and rubbed them on her nipple.

“You pretty good, girl. I think I’ll come back later and take you for a ride one more time.”

Mikey squirmed. His fingers made her nipple tingle and it felt good. He finished dressing and went out of the room. Mikey squeezed her legs together, enjoying the warm, tingling feeling inside her. She sighed. She would like it when he came back. He had felt good inside her. She would do it with him any time he wanted.

The door opened and two younger men came in, both wearing jeans and football jerseys. They took off their clothes and climbed on the bed. One of them grabbed her by the ankles and forced himself inside her. The other climbed up by her head and forced his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes they switched and both of them came in her cunt.

Another guy was waiting outside the door when they finished. When he took off his clothes, he rolled Mikey on her belly and shoved his cock in her asshole. She clenched her teeth together and endured the pain. He didn’t last long.

The next person to come in was Trudy, the girl who brought her the sandwich. She was completely naked, holding her hand between her legs and laughing. She climbed up and straddled Mikey’s head. Mikey looked up at her pussy. It was the first time she had ever seen one. A big drop of cum dripped from Trudy’s pussy on Mikey’s cheek. She told her to lick and Mikey did, drinking up all the cum that leaked out. While she was licking, another man came in and started fucking her.

It went on that way for the rest of the night. Men came to her by themselves and in groups. Some fucked her hard and some did it gently. Some put their cocks in her cunt, some in her ass and some in her mouth. All of them left her filled with fresh, warm cum. It leaked from both of her holes and covered her mouth. The insides of her thighs were rubbed raw and her cunt was sore from being stretched open so many times. Her asshole was numb.

Hours before she had lost count of the number of men who had climbed into that small bed with her. The length of time between them got longer and longer. Mikey curled up and dozed off, but the door opened again. She did not roll over. The bed shifted when the person sat on the edge of it. She felt a hand touch her shoulder.

“Hey, you all right?” said a girl’s voice.

Mikey rolled over and looked into her face. It was Trudy. She was smiling. Mikey tried to smile back, but was wondering what she was going to do to her next.

“They’re all gone. You can sleep now. Why don’t you stay in my bed? I’ll get you up in the morning and we’ll see what Leo wants to do with you.”

She got up, shut off the light and closed the door. Mikey stared into the darkness for a few minutes, then quickly fell asleep.

She was awaken in the morning when the bed moved. Somebody put a hand on her ass.

“Wake up, girl. It’s my turn.” He rolled her over and Mikey looked up into his face. He was grinning at her and taking his pants off. She automatically spread her legs and looked down at his hands unbuckling his pants. “Yeah, you ready for it, ain’t you?”

He pushed his pants down and laid between her legs. The head of his cock pushed between the lips of her cunt. Mikey bit her lip to fight back the pain. She was still very sore.

“Hey, leave her alone,” one of the girls shouted. Mikey looked to the doorway. Trudy and another girl came in, grabbed the guy and yanked him off.

“What the hell!”

“You know Leo doesn’t want anyone touching her. What you thinkin’, man?”

He scrambled on the floor to pull his pants up. “Leo said I could have a piece of her.”

“Why don’t you go ask him again?”

The guy got up to his feet, glaring at the girls with indignance. He turned and left.

They took Mikey to the bathroom and gave her a towel so she could take a bath. After the bath, she dressed in the same clothes she wore when she arrived, and went out to the living room. None of the guys was there, only Trudy and the other girl. They were both dressed.

“He’s gone,” Trudy said when she noticed Mikey looking around. “You’re done here. Leo said your Momma’s all paid up. You can go home.”

Mikey looked longingly toward the door.

“Go. And don’t let your Momma get in trouble again, or Leo’ll make you do all that again.

Mikey rushed to the door, opened it, closed it behind her, and rushed down the steps.

12