3 Fucks and Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll notice that I'm not including much dialogue and that's because we hardly talked throughout the entire episode. But then the way that Stuart made love didn't programme in talking.

Sitting on the bed with me standing next to him he slid my skirt up. He did make a noise then by sighing deeply as he looked at the pretty white knickers I was wearing, without tights or stockings for the weather was still warm and my legs still had the tan from my Italian holiday. Slowly moving the fingers of one hand in little circles right on my clit he eased the back of my panties down with the other. Eventually getting them down my thighs he took them and then removed my skirt.

At last I got to lie on the bed and was thinking that now we'd fuck. Wrong. Oh no. No it wasn't time in his programme for that. No this was the time for the beneath the waist foreplay. We then had another hour or so of him attending to every part of my lower body. Strangely though only with his hands and not once did he use his tongue or mouth on my pussy. But the intensity and, I have to say gentleness and expertise, with which he inflamed my lips both inside and out continued on my clit and all around my bottom made me cum again.

His lovemaking though quite expert and very giving was sort of mechanistic and so bloody drawn out. It was as though he could give for ever but not want anything in return. As though he took all I had but never really revealed anything about himself. Even when, eventually, he did fuck me it was as if he were programmed. He did everything correctly, he took his time, he combined long and short thrusts and fast and slow ones but not once did he let himself go. No loud moans or words. It was like being fucked by a machine. True a powerful and very efficient one but still a machine. A fucking machine actually.

*

I know it sounds crass and selfish, but during this year I began enjoying myself again. I had a good social life, I had more interests to stimulate me and I was getting all the sex I needed. Things even improved with Richard. Well for a time that is.

Then completely out of the blue when he was in New York I received an email from him. It came to a yahoo address that as far as I was aware he knew nothing about. My heart fell into my boots when I opened the photo attachments. There was shots of Craig and me kissing, walking off court with his arm round me and in the clubhouse with my top off. There was more with Patrick. Sitting in his car kissing, lying on the back seat fucking and holding hands in the café on Princes Street when we went to Edinburgh. And even more with Tom of us kissing in a couple of doorways his hand very obviously on my breasts.

The message was simple and to the point.

'Bitch. I won't be returning from New York for a while, but will see you in court very soon.'